Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad and Allie navigate Mr. Benson.
3.5k words
4.61
10.8k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having used sex to bargain her husband, Brad, into a partnership at his law firm, Allie was now under the complete control of senior partner, Bill Benson.

He could have easily paid an escort to take care of his needs and wants but having a submissive married slut at his disposal was a huge turn on, far more appealing than the exchange of money for good acting skills.

This was Brad's slut wife and he loved fucking her and letting others fuck her. She was just a simple phone call away and available for anything.

She had out maneuvered Benson by giving him a taste of her treats on the yacht trip and then snatching the lollipop away. By that time he was addicted and, bingo, Brad became a partner. What men wanted sexually she gave them readily but her intellect was a nonnegotiable.

Benson texted her, telling her to meet him and a couple of potential clients at an upscale restaurant in the hills. He told her how to dress, what makeup to wear and how to do her hair. He needed to seal the representation deal he offered them. Besides using Allie for his own pleasure he believed that her pussy had the power to deliver what he wanted.

The deal was worth a substantial sum over future years.

Intentionally 5 minutes late, he strolled into the restaurant with Allie on his arm, unveiling her like a beautiful painting to the female aficionados with their mouths open.

"Gentlemen, I hope you don't mind that I brought a date. This is Allie, Allie this is Samuel Addington and Jason Johnson."

Jason was in his late 30's and Samuel 20 years his senior.

They both kissed her hand like she was royalty and they pulled out her chair and generally tripped over each other trying to be the most gallant of the two and sit next to her. Benson, watching this display of chivalry, knew they were all too eager to take the bait. Allie was oozing sex and, sitting next to her, Jason could all but taste it.

Dinner conversation mostly consisted of negotiating the deal with Samuel doing most of the talking. Benson took note that Jason's eyes continuously wandered down to Allie's cleavage and feeling his gaze she smiled back.

After a lot of biz talk, "So, Allie," said Sam, "what keeps your days occupied?"

Benson was anxious about her answer but relieved when she gave it. "I work in multiple positions in the firm, under a lot of fine men, lending my support to whatever project needs my expertise. The work is stimulating." Upon the last word she lightly touched Jason's thigh and he smiled at her.

Benson was impressed that she so deftly answered the question, saying nothing and everything simultaneously. 'This girl is good.' Benson thought.

When dinner was finished Benson suggested they continue their talks at a suite he had booked upstairs. Jason extended his arm to Allie, "May I?" and they caught the elevator together heading for the penthouse laughing at his attempts at humor.

Jason was wondering the extent of her playfulness since he was technically flirting with another man's date. He suspected she was there for a larger reason and felt his way along carefully. If he was wrong he could toss it off as just good fun.

Benson mixed drinks for everyone and Jason asked, "So, Bill, how did you meet the lovely Allie?"

"She was pointed out to me by one of the other partners and she's such a stunning girl I couldn't resist."

Jason, locked on her, "I wouldn't let her out of my sight if I were you."

"You like her then do you?"

"Can't take my eyes off her. Of course, she's your date so I don't want to intrude."

"That's very flattering, Mr. Johnson," clarified Allie, "but just so you know, Mr. Benson and I are not exclusive. I've taken advice from lots of the other partners. Ultimately, however, I follow his lead."

"Did you have something in mind regarding Allie?" said Bill, leading the witness.

"I'll say this," mused Jason, "what I'm thinking has surely been thought of by lots of other men."

"Oh Mr. Johnson, you're going to make me blush," said Allie.

"Jason," said Sam, "you do recall you're married, right?"

"You are too, Sam, but I don't think you'd turn down a nice visit with the charming Allie, would you?"

Staring at Allie he paused, "No, probably not."

"Well I'm not sure what we're talking about here," said Benson, "but I don't think we can do anything until we've settled this deal one way or another."

Getting his meaning, Sam and Jason looked at each other for guidance, Allie unbuttoned the next button on her dress, putting more of her cleavage on display. "It's getting warmer in here."

"I think we can conclude that this deal is good for everyone and I suggest we shake on it," said a perspiring Sam. All parties shook hands and all eyes turned to Allie who uncrossed her legs, pushing her dress down over her crotch in a moment of enticing false modesty.

"I'm so delighted you like my little slut," Benson now announced, "She's quite a performer and I guarantee she knows how to please. Would you mind fucking these two gentlemen, Allie?"

Rubbing her crotch she said, "I'd love to, Mr. Benson. Mmmmmm.

Jason stood up and approached her. "So you're a naughty girl, Allie?"

"Yes, I love cock, Mr. Johnson," and she rimmed her lips with her tongue.

"Let's see what you can do with this." Jason pulled a huge cock from his pants.

"Holy fuck, Mr. Johnson, is that for me?"

"Yes, Allie, and I want you to take it all down."

He forced it in her mouth and eased her head forward until his cock disappeared from sight. When he let her up she struggled for a breath but she said, "Again, please." He pulled her to him again and she swallowed it as he held her. "Oh fuck, Allie," he moaned.

When he let loose he stood her up and indelicately got her out of her clothes. Then he had her face the back of the chair with one knee resting on the seat. "You're a naughty, naughty girl," and he filled her wet cunt up with his monstrous meat, pumping and taunting her. Allie started to feel that sweet warmth in her belly and soon it spread blissfully across her body, "Uhnnnnnnnn."

"Sam, you're gonna like this girl. She just came...bitch loves getting fucked."

"No sense standing on ceremony, Sam," encouraged a smiling Benson, "what's mine is yours now."

"You like my fucking you, bitch?" said Jason to the suppliant Allie.

"Yes, fuck me. Make me cum, Mr. Johnson."

Sam took his pants off and, coming around the other side of the chair, put his dick between her lipstick smeared lips.

Jason slapped her buttocks and muffled groans came from her occupied mouth. He slapped her several more times and then he felt her body convulse once again."Agggggggrrrrmmmmmrrrrrrffffff"

Watching Allie servicing them, Benson reflected on how little, Brad's partnership, he gave up for how much he got in return. His submissive slut helped close the deal and later he would celebrate. She was worth ten Brads.

Feeling giddy, Benson whipped out his dick and jerked himself watching the two executives devour his prized possession. When the men left, Benson fucked her again in the suite bedroom. At nearly the same time, Brad had jerked himself off sitting in front of the porn screen, wondering when Allie would be home.

***

The next day the entire partnership celebrated the successful deal that made their firm richer still. No mention was made of Allie's contribution but she told Pete late, the night before, how she had fucked all three of them and closed the deal.

She was always honest about her sexual deeds believing that the honesty would keep their marriage in tact but she was now gone a lot with Benson's demands increasing. She knew it was a juggling act for both of them and only time would tell if it worked.

***

Brad had long recognized Allie's submissive slut fetish and he allowed room for her occasional dalliances with other men. That had oddly been sort of a turn on for Brad. It was far from a conventional marriage but they had made room for it because they loved each other and Allie faithfully told him everything she did...right down to the last detail.

He would often masturbate to her recounts.

But Benson had her on-call and now her fetish and Brad's work were inexorably wrapped together and he couldn't see his own wife as much as he wanted. Benson was having sex with her more than he was.

On the other hand, his ascension up the ranks was due in no small measure to Allie's hot pussy so he'd sit and wait. He rationalized it as a team effort.

***

Benson wanted to do a yacht celebration that coincided with the wife rotation but this had a couple of logistical problems and their names were Rick and Brad. According to the rules he'd made neither of them could attend because Cindy, Rick's wife, was next up for the partner's enjoyment, and he wanted Allie at the celebration. He finally decided to split the affairs up. Rick would stay out of the cruise with Cindy.

It was a bit more complicated with Allie. He claimed ownership of her and wanted her on display for the celebration. Even so, he decided to open it up to the partners as to whose wife would volunteer to be their play toy and which partner wouldn't mind watching his wife take partner dick. That way everyone could attend.

It was cultish to be sure but their paychecks were growing exponentially so complaints were rare and wives did their duty. First of all, none of the lawyers would have even made partner if their wife wasn't beautiful and willing. This was by Benson's design.

In the meeting Benson laid out his proposal and waited for volunteers. Every partner texted their wife and only one volunteered, Allie.

Leah, Jack's wife, might have done it but...

Leah, surprising herself early on, rather liked the sexual attention because she got none at home and didn't mind the regular rotation with Jack out of the mix. However, with Jack there she would be self conscious so she opted out.

All that remained was Brad's consent. He felt cornered and could opt himself out later if need be. "Yes, that's fine with me." They all cheered and whistled. Benson got what he wanted, his little slut, whether Brad liked it or not. It would be an interesting experiment anyway since no partner had ever watched his wife get fucked like this.

When Brad got home he asked her why she volunteered.

"Because Mr. Benson asked me yesterday and I have a hard time saying no to him."

"So that whole thing was a charade to get me to go along with it? That fucking Benson is a master, I'll give him that...fucker. Why didn't he just ask me face to face? He has taken sexual possession of you, you know that?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"I guess I'll find out what it's like on that boat first hand Saturday."

They didn't talk much the rest of the night except bedtime when she said, "I love you," and he said in return, "I love you too, baby."

***

Brad drove to the dock Saturday morning and despite Allie's careful retelling he wondered what it would be like, hanging with his work buddies and fucking Rick's wife, Cindy. Surely, pack mentality would be the order of the day. Especially at the gangbang.

From the loose conversation Cindy was a reluctant participant but she was so hot that you couldn't help wanting to use her blazing body for entertainment. Cindy accepted the idea that the work pressure was so extreme that the guys needed a respite so she was helping out.

After everyone was seated, just like Allie, Cindy came on board looking mind numbingly gorgeous, beauty mark below her red lip, her dark brown hair hitting her tanned shoulders and lit up by a bright yellow bikini, supported by 5 inch 'fuck me' pumps. Brad's antenna went up as she walked across the deck but he also imagined Allie walking the same walk.

"Cindy, you sexy thing." "You'd look even better with my dick up your ass." "Love me some, Rick's slut." And on and on.

When she got to Brad she said, "You must be the new guy."

"Yes," he said, "my wife is Allie."

"Oh ya, we've heard plenty about her."

"I hope you'll enjoy my company."

"I'm sure I will. You're a beautiful woman."

"Thanks, Brad...and a gentleman too. How about that?"

She continued on her stroll, hands touching her legs and grabbing her ass.

Brad couldn't deny her raw sex appeal. He wanted to take some social high ground but, like every other horn dog on the boat, he wanted to plant his flag in her. She was sexy as hell and he wanted some.

As the yacht left dock, she walked back to Brad's chaise and sat next to him. "After a hard week at the office can I relax you?"

She ran her hand over his swim suit and his cock woke up, becoming a stiff tool for her. "You want to fuck me don't you?"

"Yes."

She slipped off her bikini bottom and there was her smooth shaven pussy at eye level waiting to be tended to.

"May I, Cindy?"

"You may, Sir Galahad," and she maneuvered her pussy in perfect alignment to his tongue and he ate her. After she came, she squatted over his cock and eased her splendor down on him. He loved it and reached over to remove her bikini top so he could suck her nipples.

They seemed locked away in each other until she screamed when Brian broke the spell by entering her back door. After Brad came in her, he watched as she was passed from partner to partner, their cum overflowing her vagina or ejaculated onto her face.

After round one, Cindy recharged her batteries in Benson's cabin but not until he fucked her again. Then she napped on his bed before lunch. He successfully negotiated caterer Chrissy's return to the yacht for both meals, lunch and dinner. This time knowing what was going to happen she confidently held out for way more money.

She was such a cute little blonde with a rockin' bod, Benson couldn't resist using company funds to enlist her 'catering' touch. He thought of handing her over to the wolves right away but decided to keep her as an afternoon treat for he and the captain. They could fuck her later.

Up on deck, preparing for lunch, boy talk was rampant about whose wife they liked fucking the most and at Brad's table every comment about Allie began with, "Pardon me Brad, but..." Then they proceeded to wax poetic with her fucking skill. "I swear," said Mike, "when she crawled across the table to suck Rick's cock I thought I was gonna cum right there. Oh, sorry, Brad."

"You don't have to be sorry, Mike, she tells me everything so I knew about that."

"Everything?" asked Mike incredulously, "She tells you everything??"

"Right down to the last detail."

"She tell you she fucked the boat captain?"

"Yes."

"Wow, but why? Why would she tell you that?"

"Because she feels that being totally honest brings us closer together."

"I don't know, man. When it's Andrea's turn I don't want to know anything about it."

"But you already know what's going to happen. I have to admit, I kinda like it when she tells me. She's sharing and I get aroused and before you know it we're having sex."

"Maybe I'm missing something but I don't wanna know."

"The only thing bothering me right now is Benson monopolizing her time. It's too much."

"Ya, we hear the rumors. Just to change the subject, how do you like Rick's hot slut, Cindy? You had her first, what did you think?"

"Nice girl. Totally gorgeous."

"Are you going to tell Allie about it?"

"Probably."

"And don't forget to tell her about fucking Chrissy because you will be fucking Chrissy."

"Who's Chrissy?"

"See that little hottie serving lunch over there? Well Benson bought extra time with her for us last cruise."

"Oh ya, Allie told me about her. I didn't remember the name."

Benson came up from his cabin with Cindy on his arm and sat her next to the other two senior partners, one of whom, Josh, had a huge crush on her. She didn't return his amorous advances because she found him clumsy and crude, not to mention she was married. She fucked him only out of obligation.

She did, however, find Brad very attractive but as everyone was attached he would only be available in the middle of spreading her legs for eight other men. She liked him though.

Benson got attention in the room by clinking his water glass with a spoon.

"Gentlemen, we're so happy to have you aboard for this cruise featuring Rick's slut wife, Cindy. Even though she was a little uptight the first few cruises she's come a long way towards becoming a first class slut and I think we all appreciate that."

Everyone applauded wildly. Cindy smiled with a pinch of embarrassment.

"Feel free to negotiate the afternoon time with Cindy and then tonight at eight we'll have the customary gangbang with her and nobody wants to miss that."

After the interminable lunch with Josh, Cindy excused herself from the table and went straight for Brad. She came up behind him and whispered something in his ear and walked off.

"What the fuck was that?" asked Mike.

"Oh, she just had a math question," and Brad got up with a grin on his face.

When he got to the bow of the boat she was there waiting for him, leaning back against the railing, resplendent in her tiny bikini and heels. "What did you need?" he asked her, "it sounded urgent."

"I urgently needed to get away from Josh and I urgently need you to fuck me on the bow of this ship. I loved it this morning and I want more."

Framed by the sun, she was an irresistible force and he put his arm around her waist

and they kissed.

"My pussy is getting very wet for you. Do you want me?"

"Yes," and he kissed her again. He directed her to the farthest point of the yacht and turned her around facing the ocean. Then he lowered both their suits and he slipped his erection in her. The rushing water, the wind against her body and his dick in motion brought her to a quick climax. "More," she called out. "Fuck me more, Brad. Cum in me."

He pumped her almost athletically, like there was something to prove. They both came together, his cum deposited deeply in her and this time it didn't feel like she was just being used.

Brad could see how being used and humiliated was a major part of Allie's sexuality but Cindy's was more one on one. In the midst of these guys who only wanted to be satisfied, Brad gave her a temporary retreat.

They looked up at the bridge and there was the captain enjoying the show. She kissed him again before running off to please the other partners.

Brad lied low for the rest of the cruise, even passing on the gangbang. It wasn't that he didn't like group sex sometimes, that's how he met Allie, but Cindy was only performing a duty and that made it not as fun. Besides he banged her twice so he was fine. He would tell Allie all about it.

Benson and the captain ravaged Chrissy in Benson's cabin, fucking her hard and often for two hours, tag teaming her in every hole, eventually cumming together on her face. Any noise she might have made went nowhere in the sound proof cabin, unheard by everyone else onboard.

In the morning when they docked and we're leaving the yacht, Cindy caught up with Brad just to say thanks and goodbye.

When he got home, Allie wanted to know everything and they sat down and he told her, leaving absolutely nothing out.

"Okay, but did you have a good time?" she asked."

"Ya, kinda, but sensing that Cindy was half there took the sheen off it for me. I guess I'm just too fucking sensitive sometimes."

"No, it's one of the reasons I fell in love with you in the first place. It was sweet you tended to Cindy."

He started laughing, "Although I was fucking her at the time," and they laughed together.

"Just one more thing," he said getting serious, "I don't think I'm coming on the celebration cruise."

"I understand if you don't. Do you not want me to go either?"

"No, it's your thing, you should do it...and when you get home you can tell me everything and then I'll be aroused and fuck your brains out, if you have any when you leave there."

12