Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 04

Story Info
Allie does a hard sell for the firm.
4.3k words
4.64
11.4k
12
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allie, what are those red marks on your back?" Brad asked her the next morning when they were standing in the bathroom.

"Oh, that'll go away."

"But how did they get there?"

"Mr. Addison whipped me during sex last night."

"What?!"

"Ya, he's got a bit of a BDSM fetish going on," she said blithely like reporting the weather.

"Allie! What the fuck?! They can't be hurting you!"

"Well, ya, about that. It stung like hell but, honestly, well...I liked it."

"You know, I could live forever and never ever understand your sex drive."

"You don't need to understand my sex drive as long as you keep loving me. Now fuck me like a good husband," and that he did, always marveling at her skill. Often over the years, he would remark on her endless appetite for men and she would always say, "it's all just practice for you."

He guessed that the day he stopped hearing that was the time to be worried.

Allie had gotten a couple hours sleep but planned on more so she was awake for the weekend. Brad was off to work, "See you tonight my lovely." He was barely in the car and down the driveway when she got a text from Benson...

'There's been a last minute change in plans and we're postponing the celebration cruise. However, we're still going out but for a different purpose. Word about your prowess has spread fast among CEOs and 6 other companies are interested in going with our representation in exchange for a sampling of your charms. I have an outfit for you. Plan to board the same time. I'll have another girl on board to mollify the wolves but they want YOUR talked about pussy.'

'Yes, Mr. Benson. See you then,' she texted back.

When Brad heard about the change in plans he looked forward to tackling the increased business but he also prepared himself for her increased absence. Men were such simpletons, he thought. Wag some attractive tail in front of them and they lose the power of critical thinking.

Benson kept his sex addled head above water just long enough to recognize her value. He was dying to fuck her as well.

***

When Allie got to the yacht Saturday morning none of the CEOs had yet to arrive and Benson hurried her down to his cabin to change. He explained how she would, after seating all the men, make an announced entrance. It's why they were there and he wanted to make a memorable impression.

He decided to stay and watch her change into the sexy nautical outfit he bought her. Basically it was a sailor's suit only the cut, tied at the midriff, left plenty of room for cleavage and a short disposable skirt designed to expose her panties. A sailor's cap, slightly cocked, and black 5 inch 'fuck me' pumps about summed it up.

Benson grabbed her by the ass and asked, "Whose little slut are you, Allie?"

"I'm yours, of course, Mr. Benson."

"And when I ask you to fuck those CEOs when they board, what will you say?"

"Aye, aye, captain!"

He laughed.

***

As the morning progressed the CEOs arrived like princesses at a debutant ball, each trying to be more attention getting late than the other. Once they had all greeted one another and found a comfortable spot to recline in their executive issue tennis shorts and cotton button down shirts, Benson came on deck.

"Welcome, gentlemen. I hope you'll enjoy our cruise for two reasons: one, so you can quickly read over the pamphlets about what our firm has to offer (polite acknowledgment) and two, what our 'firm' (grabbing his crotch) has to offer (big applause and catcalls)."

Let me introduce our bikini clad crew and remember they're all married...and all available, if you know what I mean. (more applause)

First off, we have Chrissy, wife of our caterer (she steps into the light with a cocktail tray and poses seductively in her yellow bikini and black heels). She became a regular on our cruises quite by accident but you can see why she's a favorite. Today she'll be taking drink orders and 'other' suggestions. (big applause)

Next we have Leah, the eager to please wife of one of our partners." (steps out in her red bikini and heels) "We always have a good time with the sexy Leah. Expect her to bend over backwards to accommodate your needs." (big applause)

"And finally, the featured member of our crew and probably the reason you got up this morning. This girl is a perfectly sculpted submissive slut, and I mean that in the most complementary way. (muted laughter) She's my personal secretary and a master artist at pleasing men. Wife of one of our partners, here's my first mate, Allie!!" (huge applause)

Allie made her entrance like a superstar runway model and the cock collective stood at attention as she passed, her forefinger slightly pulling at her lower lip. She cutely saluted them and went back to standing next to Benson who playfully slapped her ass.

"Have fun, gentlemen!"

Chrissy went about tending to the first order of business, cocktails before noon. She brought a girlfriend, Mimi, along to actually mix the drinks and help with the catering. As she moved among the men, taking orders, they took their liberties with where their hands roamed.

When she got to the bar, Mimi said, "Those guys want more than drinks, Chrissy."

"Now you're getting the idea, Mimi. I'm going to walk off this boat with shopping bags full of cash. My husband was so excited with my haul last time he stopped paying attention to what I did to get it."

"Isn't it weird?"

"A little but it's getting easier."

Delivering the loaded tray..."Here we go gentlemen. Don't spill any." Mimi watched with interest as Chrissy, leaning over to set down a drink, found a roving hand on her rear."

***

While Leah got familiar with their guests, Benson took Allie up to the bridge to visit the captain. This was the same captain who taught her to steer last time. "Back for more lessons?" he asked.

"Well I'll leave you two alone," said a retreating Benson.

Allie teased him, "Captain, there must be more you can teach me..."

"Why don't you take the wheel again and I'll tell you what the gauges mean."

She stepped in and took the wheel while he closed in behind her. She could clearly feel the boner through his pants. She reached behind her with one hand and took hold of it, gently jerking him.

"Now you see here, Allie, this is the fuel gauge..." speaking to her as he pulled down her panties, "and I've always got an eye on that..." she heard his zipper go down and his white pants drop, "because I don't want to have to swim home, hehe..." as he spit on her anus and carefully entered it.

"Oh captain, I never thought of you as a backdoor man," she said softly.

"Me neither until I met you."

He gathered the back of her hair, knocking her hat off in the process, pulling her body into his thrusts. "Oh fuck me, captain!"

He worked her over for several minutes, delighting in the opportunity to fuck such a beautiful girl. He constantly reminded Benson that, whatever his schedule, he was always available for these trips, no matter what.

She cried out, "I'm cummmming.... jam your tool up my ass, caaapppttaaiinn, fuuuuccckkk."

Talking in her ear, "So you like that, baby doll?" Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, went the rhythm of his pounding her.

"Love your big dick in my ass. Love it...cum in my ass, captain!"

"Cummmming, baby doll, fuck you feel good...here it cums..."

His body tightened up and he held his breath as he reached a climax, "uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" and his semen filled her mess hall. "Oh fuck, what a rush, Allie."

Turning towards him she said, "Glad you liked it, babe. Always love fucking you."

From around the doorway and pretending he just arrived, Benson said, "Oh, hey, perfect timing. Are the happy couple satisfied?"

"Love this girl, Benson! More later?"

"You got it. C'mon, Allie, your fans await."

When they got out of earshot of the captain, Benson said, "We can make a pitstop to clean yourself up."

***

Back on deck, already inebriated CEOs were passing Leah around like a joint, she, giggling, groped and having a great time of it. Chrissy was getting doggy fucked on the ship railing, that sight surprisingly enjoyed by Mimi. Now, of course, as the energy got ramped up on deck the call went out to get Mimi involved, a move she resisted. "I'm just the bartender, boys."

One of the CEOs decided he couldn't live without a taste of Mimi and stood there begging her to take off her bikini and T-shirt and fuck him. Methodically, he started to reel off hundred dollar bills until she said yes. "I'm sorry I don't fuck for money."

Mimi did have to admit she was aroused watching Chrissy take dick but she couldn't see herself doing the same. The CEO had hit $2000 on the bar top and she continued to resist. "No, sorry, I can't."

The guy was undeterred and kept it up and the longer it went on the more he had to have her. By then they were on a first name basis. "Sorry, Chase, that's a lot of money but you can't just buy everything. Besides, you don't want me, I'm single."

At that point, picking up on the conversation, Benson leaned over the bar and whispered in her ear. By then Chase had upped the ante to $3000 and as he laid down the last bill she stopped him by putting her hand on the back of his. "That's enough..." and began to pull off the T-shirt and unhook the bikini clasp to give him access to her lovely tits.

Benson took an immediate interest in Mimi and would negotiate with her for other cruises. She was a hottie and he wondered how he initially missed that when introduced by Chrissy.

Chase cupped her tits and sucked her nipples, pulled down the bottom of her suit and got what he wanted over the end of the bar. Her long jet black hair waved in the breeze and her ass jumped with each bang from his balls.

Chrissy asked her later what changed her mind and she said, "Benson offered to double what Chase put down on the bar and double that again if I'd fuck the rest of them."

"Do you want to borrow one of my shopping bags?"

"But I feel like a whore."

"If it makes you feel any better, not many whores have a payday like this."

"Did you enjoy any of it so far?"

"Yes, that's what freaks me out."

***

Benson escorted Allie back out and introduced her to a guy named Mark, a clothing store chain exec.

"Well what do we have here?" he wondered aloud.

"Mark, this delicious girl is my very, very private secretary, Allie. My cabin is available if you'd like to know her better."

"Very generous of you, Benson. I heard a lot about Allie from Addison. He seems to think she's a gift to mankind."

Allie blushed a little but knew what he was saying was true. She was confident in who she was.

"Yes, Benson, I'll take you up on that offer. Allie?"

"I'd love to," she said.

"Follow me," said Benson, "Since nearly everyone who came aboard today came to see Allie I thought we'd make it a fun relay. You do whatever you wish with her and then come back up on deck and hand off these used Allie panties (he held them up on one finger) to the next lucky guy until all six of you are convinced to do business with us. This drawer has assorted sex toys for your entertainment and this drawer has lubricants and wet wipes to remove the evidence. Have fun and lunch is at 2pm."

Benson left. (except for the video cameras that no one knew about)

***

CEO #1

For Mark it was a welcome gift and he just stood there taking her all in. She was breathtaking and in a couple minutes he planned on riding her.

"Sir," she said with a naughty tone, "would you like to fuck me? I'm open to whatever's in your dirty little mind..."

She could see the growing hard-on pressing on his shorts. He stepped towards her and kissed her while she reached for his bulge. "I think somebody's very happy to see me," she said, the sex just dripping off her.

"Strip," he said and turned to the drawer of toys, removing a couple of things. "So you're married?"

"Yes."

"And your husband thinks you're where?"

"He thinks I'm here."

"Getting fucked by strange men?"

"Yes."

"I don't understand that."

"You're losing interest in me?"

"No, just the opposite. I want you well fucked by the time you get home. I'm going to hand cuff you to these upper cabinet handles, stick this butt plug in your ass and fuck you til I cum in your wet cunt."

"That's what I want too. Use me. It fucking turns me on"

As he cuffed her to the cabinets, "Seems we're on the same page you little slut."

He kicked her legs apart and inserted his cock, satisfying himself and driving her to a screaming orgasm in the process.

CEO #2

When Edward came in, she did her best to clean off the cum but it still oozed slightly from her pussy.

"I'm really going to enjoy fucking a slut like you. Up for anything?"

"Whatever pleases you, sir."

"You don't have to call me sir. Nothing I'm going to do to you will be dignified."

He took a vibrator out of the drawer, turned it on and shoved it up her ass. "I like the feeling when I'm fucking a girl...that vibration next to my cock. Oh fuck, that is good."

He emptied his cum deep in her love lane. She came twice.

CEO #3

Jay was remarkable in that he was relatively kinky free and only wanted straight ahead sex. Like the others though, he was fascinated with her sexual arrangement with Benson and talked more than fucked.

"So, he owns you?" he asked while caressing her breasts.

"Yes, in as much as I allow him to but it's not in my nature to say no when he wants something."

"Wow...so you're essentially his sex slave?"

"Yes."

"And your husband?"

"He acknowledges my need to be used and loves me enough to share me with other men."

"What if I asked Benson to let me borrow you for a weekend and me and a few friends wanted to do nothing but fuck you repeatedly, would you do it?"

"Yes, if that's what he wanted me to do. I'm his submissive slut."

"Wow...." And then he fucked her.

CEO #4

Chase, about an hour removed from his conquest of Mimi up on deck, immediately face fucked Allie to get hard again. Tossing her around like a rag doll, he put her on her back, wrapped his fingers around her throat and pounded her roughly, occasionally slapping her tits as he choked her. "Is this how your husband does it?"

"No, sir."

"Good." He stuffed the used panties in her mouth and fucked her until he let his cum loose in her pussy.

CEO #5

Allie had been doing her best to clean up as much cum as possible but it was mounting and she basically gave up and used it as a selling point.

When a husky Bobby came in the cabin he was met with a lounging Allie, legs apart, one knee up, cum running down her inner thigh. "Hello, sir, come to make a deposit?"

"I have wanted this since I first heard about you," he said, dropping his shorts and coming to her. "Suck me hard so I can fuck you, Allie."

"Yes, sir."

"When I heard you were an eager slut I got very excited because I buy escorts all the time and most seem bored. I want a girl who likes cock."

"Then you picked the right cocksucker, sir."

She went to work on his chubby dick and had him moaning in no time at all. "Nice, Allie, very nice...I can tell I'm going to like this."

"Guckkkkk, guuuuccckkkkkk..." as she jammed the head of his dick against the back of her throat.

"Shit...Allie, I'm gonna cum...gimme your pussy!!"

"C'mon, sir, fuck me." She guided him in. As he pumped her, cum displaced from prior users squeezed out the sides of his cock and in no more than a minute he added more to it.

As he withdrew, the sticky white deposit started backing out even more.

"If our company goes with you guys, can I see you?"

"Absolutely, sir, I look forward to fucking you again!

CEO #6

Allie did as much housekeeping in the bathroom as she could and when she came out the last and oldest CEO, Albert, had already gotten out of his clothes and sat waiting on the bed.

"Ah," he said, "there's my girl. Thought you might have hidden from the old guy."

"Never, sir, in fact, I like fucking older men because they know what they're doing." She aggressively went down on him and combined that with emerging occasionally to kiss him. He got crazy excited and when he finally got inside her it was the hardest fuck she'd had so far.

"Swallow my cum, gorgeous," and she took him in her mouth where he shot his load and she swallowed all of it.

He fell back on the bed. "Fuck, Allie, you're beautiful and talented and for some crazy reason I want to ask you a question. Between you and me, do you think our company should hook up with this firm?"

"Yes. They've got some brilliant people like my husband."

She went on for awhile, talking about the high level work that she remembered Brad telling her about at home. She pieced together a winning argument on the fly and finished by listing the leadership qualities of Mr. Benson, "who, by the way, made it possible for you to fuck lovely me!"

He laughed heartily "Well if this firm is as good at what it does as you are with what you do, then it's a done deal."

***

Up on deck a luncheon was being served and, of course, Albert was razed for spending so much time with Allie but although he took their teasing with good graces he advised them to "listen to what she has to say and you'll get a sense of the firm's character."

"That's your dick talking, Al," someone yelled to general laughter.

"If it is, it's one smart dick. It's never the people in charge, pardon me Bill, or the pamphlets, it's the people that support the business that truly give you a sense of their capabilities. I got more out of the luscious Allie in ten minutes then I could have ever gotten from ten board presentations from the firm, sorry Bill. I know we came here to be sold with sex but I swear Allie could run my promotional department."

At that moment all eyes went to Allie as she joined the luncheon. Everyone suddenly got quiet. She stopped, looked around, "What? Did I miss something?"

Everyone broke up and behind the laughter was the desire to fuck her again.

***

The rest of the afternoon was spent drinking, talking and casually playing with the girls. It was a debauched pleasure playground for the rich.

Most of the guys were using the time to relax and recharge but Edward got locked in on the raven haired, Mimi, after she came out from cleaning up the catered food leftovers with Chrissy.

"Mimi!" he said, motioning her over. He patted his thigh, indicating where he wanted her to sit. She was tired from the work and sex all morning but put on her game face when she remembered how much money she had hauled in already. Since the night before when Chrissy had told her to just dress sexy and mix drinks, she had prostituted herself and fucked 6 men.

As she sat on Edward's lap she knew he wanted seconds. He began stroking her leg and kissing her neck. "Edward!" she softly protested, "you're going to wear me out."

"A beautiful, sexy girl like you should be fucked until you can't walk."

His advances couldn't disguise the fact that she needed a break which made it a relief when Benson stepped on deck to announce that the girls were being shown their cabin "to recharge their batteries."

"Don't worry boys, the girls will be back for the orgy after dinner and then you can take your pick."

'Orgy?!?!,' thought a slightly panicked Mimi.

***

They anchored the boat around 8pm. A very large foam mat was rolled out across the deck, certainly large enough to accommodate 8 men; the CEOs, the captain and Benson and the 4 girls; Leah, Chrissy, Mimi and Allie. Two chaise lounge chairs were placed in the middle and the mat surrounded with cocktail tables.

They were instructed to gather at dusk, completely nude, and with the light kept low and intimate, the group was encouraged to do whatever, whenever. No rules, no boundaries.

With the sun finally down, the group of horny men descended on the girls in an instant. Pussies were full or occupied and dicks were in constant motion. Edward, picking up where he left off, nailed Mimi on her knees from behind as she took Bobby in her mouth. As the numbers naturally broke up, things remained at a 2:1 ratio but as a couple guys released their cum before they wanted to, hookups took on different configurations.

12