Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon was full and glanced off their sweat glistened, naked bodies. It was a visual sea of undulation audibly enhanced by the water slapping against the sides of the boat.

The only sounds were of various girls cumming and guys grunting. Everyone seemed lost in the ambiance and reveling in the fucking frenzy. Mark and Jay had managed to double penetrate cute little Leah on a chaise lounge while she noisily reacted to the overload, cumming with a scream that cut through the dark.

Benson and Albert had been rotating on Allie, bent over in a spit roast. "How much?" asked Albert, looking over Allie's back to Benson.

"How much for what?" said Benson, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"How much for this delicious girl I'm fucking right now. How much?"

"Not for sale, Al."

"Oh bullshit. Everything's for sale."

"Not Allie. I've had this offer a lot. Look, let's continue this later because right now I'm getting my dick massaged by the lips of the most beautiful girl in the world."

"You're right, uhnnn...later. Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn.,," He joyously pounded her cunt.

Chrissy was taking a serious banging from Chase and the captain. The captain throat fucked her while Chase bore down on her pussy, hitting her so hard it gagged her on the captain's rod. When they let her have a breath she gasped, "Oh my god, oh my god..."

Chase pulled out without warning and started eating her snatch until she cried out, "Fuuuuccckkk" and arched her back in ecstasy. "Fuck me more!" she yelled.

Bobby came all over Mimi's face, the cum dripped onto the mat and Edward put her on her back and continued the onslaught. Bobby sipped his whiskey sour and watched the orgy from a cocktail table. He could feel himself already getting excited again.

"Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn, fuck I'm cummmmming..." and Al spattered Allie's back with his jizz and made way for Benson to stick her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I love that slut pussy," he said. "You like my cock in you, slut?"

"You know I do, Mr. Benson, fuck me hard so I cum!!"

"Uhnnn, uhnnn, uhnnn," he slammed into her backside until...

"I'm cummmming Mr. Benson, fuck meeeee, fuuuuccckkk, oh my god..."

Seconds later, Benson shot his cum on top of Al's and there were several trails of man juice running down her marvelous ass.

Chase and the captain, after an hour of doing Chrissy, stood over her and came in unison on her little tits. Mark and Jay shot their cum in both of Leah's tight holes and they laid back on the mat, exhausted.

Edward had fucked Mimi every which way but managed to hold back his orgasm so he could go longer. Smitten, he then asked her if she'd spend the night in his cabin. Much to everyone's surprise she said, yes.

For all concerned it had been a full day.

***

In the morning, Benson laid out the commitment forms for those willing to become new clients. Five agreed to the new representation and one kept their current firm. Three of them attached notes that requested periodic visits from Allie.

The last CEO off the boat was Al and again he offered cash to acquire Allie's personal services. Allie was standing right there.

"Two hundred thousand."

"That's a lot of money but I can't, Al."

"Three hundred thousand."

Benson hesitated but said, no.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Besides her husband being a partner, she's the better part of the firm and, frankly, smarter than me but don't tell her I said that."

Allie smiled.

"If you change your mind I'll pay you anything. Thanks for a great time."

After Al left the yacht, Benson walked Allie to the dock and kissed her deeply. "Tell your husband I'm sorry about constantly fantasizing over his wife."

She sexily flipped up the back of her skirt as she walked away.

12