Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 09

Story Info
Pamela, Allie and Debbie, Oh My!!!
4k words
4.6
7.3k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie had sexed her way through a week stint at The Stable and while it had been fabulous she was well ready to get home to Brad and share the stories that she so enjoyed telling him. It was a spousal treat for Brad as well. Accepting that his wife was an uncontrollable slut he got his reward in return.

Her stories, especially because they were real, made his dick very active and he often fucked her while she told them. This was part of their marriage fore play.

He picked her up at the airport and she briefly touched on her week but mostly she was glad to be home with Brad and back under the familiar sexual control of Brad's boss, Mr. Benson.

"So what did you do while I was away? Did Mr. Benson send over more call girls?"

"No, nothing like that, but I suppose as a matter of full disclosure I fucked Mimi."

"Fucked her where?"

"At our house."

"Hmmmm. Well I'm hardly one to tell you what you can do with your dick when I'm not around but I'd rather you found a neutral site for your conquests. I just think our bed is our bed...our retreat from everything."

"You're right. I wasn't thinking that through. Our bed should be our safe zone."

"Yes. Thanks for understanding. I love you. How did you two connect?"

"She came on to me while you were fucking the captain on the last cruise. Apparently she wanted more."

"She wanted more or you wanted more?"

"Probably I little of each."

"Mimi's a beautiful girl. I'm not surprised you'd go for her. I suppose I'd be getting greedy if I was jealous."

"Yes, you would...Allie, who do I love?"

"Me?"

"Yes, and who allows you to have sex anywhere, anytime, with anybody outside our marriage and still loves you at the end of the day?"

"You?"

"So me fucking Mimi really doesn't mean that much, right?"

"No."

"For me it's just a fringe benefit for indulging my sex obsessed slut wife."

"You're right, I am the queen of sluts."

"Yes you are, my love."

"Wait, I've got a text..."

"Don't tell me, it's Benson already."

"Yup." She read the text and then, "He wants to see me in the morning at his office."

"What a surprise. By the way, the rumor at work is he's been 'closely examining' Mike's wife, Andrea, the last week you've been gone."

"Not a surprise there either. He'd fuck a lamppost if it let him. Let's go home so I can tell you the story of my last day there. I think your cock's going to like this one."

"Mmmmmm, story time!" and Brad put the gas pedal down.

***

They left Allie's luggage in the car, dashed in the house and ripped off their clothes. It was story time! "I wrote the last one on the plane coming home...I'll read it."

"Allie's Journal, Final Trip Entry - Randy and the Ranchers -

"Randy had fucked me the day before at The Stable and had become so enamored of my skills that he demanded I not go home and said that money would keep me there for his pleasure. 'Anyone can be bought,' he said.

"I set him straight and that severely jostled his world of buying anything he wanted. Later on he apologized for his behavior and asked me to a barbecue at his ranch along with several other local ranchers.

"He paid me a ridiculous $7000 and deliberately undersold what he'd expect in return for it. I accepted knowing that me and seven ranchers could only end up one way. He billed it as a 'couple of sex acts' and asked that I wear the cowgirl outfit from the night before.

"It started innocently enough with a couple guys wanting blowjobs which I readily provided. One of the guys, Ace was his name, said I was the 'best little cocksucker' he ever met.

"There was, believe it or not, some actual conversation and most of the guys were pretty nice but beer, whiskey and testosterone soon changed the mood and they wanted a little more which I knew they would.

"A guy named Roy asked if I could 'do one of those stripteases.' It was only a matter of time before the cowgirl outfit came off and Roy started it. I began to dance around the circle and dicks appeared as they jerked themselves watching me. I took off a piece or two every time around and stopped at my lingerie. 'How was that, fellas?' I asked innocently.

"'Very, very nice," said Roy, 'but I think you know what we're gonna need." Randy and another guy brought a small bed out from the barn and set it in the circle. 'Know what I mean?' Another rancher, Teddy, stood up and took off my bra and panties and there I stood, naked but for my boots.

"Somebody, I didn't know who, said, 'Let's fuck the Stable whore!' and it was on. They were all over me, their hands feeling their way around my body, some fingering my pussy, some sucking my nipples, some kissing me. Randy stuck his lightly moistened finger up my ass and I yelled, 'Fuck!!!'.

"'Soon it'll be my cock,' he said."

"Oh fuck, Allie," said a crazy, aroused, Brad. He entered her from behind while she continued reading, her voice quivering with each hit. "You like my story, baby?" she asked him.

"Yes," he said loudly, "keep going." She continued reading...

"Another rancher, Andy, pulled me by the waist out of the group and on my knees on the bed and quickly stuck my pussy that by then was incredibly wet and ready. He was so out of his mind I thought he'd lose his load but he kept riding it until Shep moved him out, 'Don't be a hog, give me some of that.' To a man they were pretty well hung and my pussy started that spasm that precedes my orgasm.

"The others were grabbing at my tits and forcing their cocks in my mouth, some two at a time. Sean took a handful of my hair and forced my face all the way down his rod. I came up gagging.

"I yelled again when Randy filled my ass with his 8 inches and rammed it over and over. By that time my hole had dilated enough so it went from pain to pleasure and I orgasmed again. Andy slid in under me on his back and like that I was being DP'd.

"He looked up at me smiling, 'Is this the way you like it, bitch?' All I could do was nod with the constant insertion of dicks in my mouth. Andy's eyes rolled back into his head as he fucked me. Randy pulled out of my ass and Kenny dropped his dick easily into my well used hole. 'Oh yes,' he said, 'that sweet ass has a solid grip on my cock. Oh man.'

"They used me for what seemed forever. I came so many times I can't count. And after all that, while I didn't say it out loud, I wanted more. I wanted them to keep fucking me. Bitch, whore, slut, whatever. I just wanted more.

"Finally I lay on my back as they surrounded me, jerking themselves until the cum came from every direction and my face and tits were covered. I wanted more."

At the story's conclusion, Brad cream filled her pussy with a grunt of satisfaction and she laid a vibrator on her clit and came with him.

"Baby, that was one hell of a gangbang. I can't believe the shit you do."

"Sometimes, me neither. I told Randy it wasn't about the money but damn if he doesn't go and give me $7000 the next day to be a fuck toy for him and his friends. I would have done it for nothing."

***

The next morning on her way to Benson's office she stopped at a lingerie store. Feeling flush and sexy she bought several expensive pieces and wore one hot ensemble out the door for Benson's viewing pleasure.

She got off the elevator and in the office side door where he was waiting, sitting back in his chair, feet up on the desk.

"Oh my, those lace stockings are so hot."

"Bought them just for you, Mr. Benson."

Up and out of his chair he hugged and kissed her.

"Thank you my dear. Wow. It doesn't surprise me you came back with plenty of disposable income. I'm sure the customers were tripping over themselves getting to you."

"As a matter of fact, yes they were, sir."

"I heard about Randy."

"Ah yes, well Randy made it clear he didn't want me to leave. From what I hear though, maybe you wouldn't miss me all that much now that you've got Andrea to follow you around."

"I guess I'd better explain."

Taunting him, "Mr. Johnson...Randy, made a strong bid to own my pussy. Maybe Brad and I should pack up and move to Vegas."

"You know I never want to lose my little slut. There are a lot of Andreas but there's no one like you. I even said that to her. Not that she wouldn't like to be queen bee but she was only a nice accessory on the end of my dick while you were away. I missed you, my little fuck slave..."

"Did you now? How much did you miss me, sir?"

"Enough to show my slut a good time..."

He lifted her up onto his desk and parted her pretty new thigh highs and went about eating her pussy until she screamed with delight. Outside Benson's office Brad heard the familiar sound of her climax.

Brad stopped for a second as another partner, Mike passed him. "Sounds like Allie's back from her trip."

"Fuck off, Mike."

"Just sayin'."

"You dumb shit. Since you haven't a clue let me help you out. Who do you think substituted for Allie while Benson sent you out of town?" Although Brad felt bad for exposing his ignorance, he also felt a measure of revenge for Mike's snarky shit.

Mike was frozen at the image of Benson fucking his Andrea all week and walked away without a word. It wasn't that their wives were rotated for the partnership pleasure cruises that bothered him. They were all in that together and everybody contributed equally. But it disturbed him that Benson had singled Andrea out for his personal use. In Mike's head that space was reserved for Allie only.

Mike's only immediate solace was knowing that next up on the cruise rotation was Richard's wife, Debbie, and he had more than a little cock crush on her. But even that debauched opportunity was spoiled with the constant vision of Andrea being open for business with Benson.

***

That evening Mike and Andrea had a nasty argument about who wanted what in their marriage.

"Most of the time you just ignore me so why are you surprised that I'd give access to Benson. At least he values me..."

"You're nothing but a piece of ass to him..."

"At least I'm something to somebody! And he gives me things! All you do is trot me around like a show pony and then run off to play golf. Bill talks to me like I'm special."

"I'll bet."

"Well he does! And I'm tired of sitting around here doing nothing while you drool all over the other wives on the cruises."

"That's just part of the 'arrangement' and it's given us money, a nice car and a home."

"And free pussy."

"It's part of the arrangement!"

"You think they have this arrangement at other firms?"

"I don't know."

"Well at least if I put out for Benson I'll get something in return. That gives me some control and makes me happy."

"That makes you a whore."

She reflexively slapped him across the face.

Immediately regretting she'd struck him, "Mike, I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. I think I deserved it. You're right, you're right."

***

Saturday morning when Brad and Allie, wearing a blue micro-bikini, walked on to the deck for the partners pleasure cruise, Benson swooped in like a hungry hawk and whisked Allie away from her husband. By this time Brad was familiar with the drill. When stepping onto Benson's turf, Allie became his possession. "Ahhhh, there's my little slut. Come along my dear. So much to do and time flies when I'm with you. Oh, hi, Brad."

"Hello..." was about all he got out before they were gone.

Richard came up to him immediately, "Have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"Mike resigned. He went to Benson's office at the end of yesterday and handed in his resignation. Between the opening and slamming of the door to Benson's office, a lot was said about Andrea. Mike's last words were an emphatic, 'fuck you'."

"Oh hell."

***

Down in Benson's cabin, "Today's a special day for a couple people on this cruise," said a chipper Benson. "It's the captain's birthday and can you guess what he wants?"

"Mmmmm, I have a wild guess, sir."

"Whatever you're guessing, yes, that's what he wants. But before you give the captain a thrill ride I want my fuck toy to show me how much she loves my dick between her legs..."

***

Brad approached a group of partners laughing and as he got closer he could see one of their major clients, John Addison of Bromide Cable, holding court. "...that girl will do practically anything and I would suggest to those of you who haven't had her yet, don't miss out. She's probably below deck right now spreading them for Benson. So tell me about this Debbie..."

Brad went to the bar to say hello to Mimi, "So there's my favorite bartender."

"Brad, Brad, Brad, it seems like only yesterday I let you have your way with me. Ready to have me full time?"

"I already have a wife."

"For now."

"What's that supposed to mean? Seems to me before this cruise is over your pussy's going to get a workout."

"Yes, but this is my job."

"Allie's different. She's driven by forces I've given up trying to understand years ago. I either accept that and love her honesty or..."

"Or think about someone like me who would be dedicated to you."

"What? Are you auditioning?"

"Go on and tell me you don't want to wake up to this," and she ran both hands down her body."

"Thanks but I have a wife. Say, where's Chrissy?"

"In Vegas at The Stable."

"Oh that's right. And as I recall, you're up next. What do you think about that?"

"It's not really my thing but the money's probably good and I've got enough of what they want."

"The world's oldest profession!"

"Actually, the second oldest. The oldest is having to convince men we all adore them."

Brad laughed hard at her wit. "You're something else, Mimi"

As he walked away, she said, "Think about my offer, Bradley. You know you want me."

Finally, Benson made his grand entrance on deck with Allie by his side.

"Welcome everyone! I just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to have John Addison aboard. (applause) and speaking of pleasures we have some real beauties for you boys to enjoy. Our featured girl is, of course, Richard's wife, Debbie!"

Debbie, deep brown eyes and brown hair done in a large ponytail, came on deck with a black and white check bikini, She seemed shy and something out of a 60's beach movie, the girl everyone underestimates.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say, thanks, Richard, for bringing your slut hottie to the party. We always have fun with her. Also we have our sexy bartender, Mimi, available for some extra curricular activity.

"Now you might have noticed that Chrissy is not with us. She's doing some missionary work at The Stable brothel in Vegas. (laughter) In her stead we have Pamela from the mail room. I personally discovered Pamela when she bought up some important correspondence to my office. My pants nearly fell off when I first saw her. Oh, wait, they did fall off and I welcomed her to my firm. (laughter)

"Finally, a girl who needs no introduction. She's my own personal little submissive slut, shared unselfishly by our senior partner, Brad. Of course, I'm talking about the girl to my left, the lovely and so fuckable, Allie! (hooting and hollering) John Addison is obsessed with her and that smile on his face says it all. I'll be in charge of her itinerary so all requests come through me.

"I'm also announcing that today is the Captain's birthday and he made it clear the only gift he really wants is Allie. The captain will be fucking Allie on the bow of the yacht and so you're invited to watch that and sing happy birthday!

"Okay, enough talk, let's play!"

Turning to Allie, "Let's get you to the wheelhouse, the captain's birthday boner awaits."

Up the steps they went to the bridge. Allie came up from behind and put her arms around the captain's neck. "Happy birthday, captain," she whispered in his ear. "Enjoy your present," said Benson, "I'll take the helm while you kids have fun."

Not being tied to navigating the boat, the captain took her to the bow. "I missed breakfast but now I'm hungry and I know what I'd like to eat," he said, pulling off her bikini bottom. She leaned back, resting against the railing and he lifted her legs over his shoulders and had a meal.

As the voracious captain worked her with his tongue she tossed back her hair and released a sound of satisfaction. It was his birthday, he thought, so instead of the usual brief fuck Benson gave him, he was going to enjoy her to the fullest.

"Oh fuck, captain, that feels wonderful," she said as he went at her like a starved animal. It didn't take long before his face was covered in her juices. "Uhnnnnnn, captain, oh my g..."

The audience grew for the event and even Brad came to watch his wife get serviced. He'd usually stayed away, preferring to hear about it rather than see it. He acknowledged to himself the newfound ability to watch her in action. His cock pushed against his bathing suit. He was now officially his wife's voyeur.

The captain set her down on the deck, took her in his arms and kissed her sloppily, their tongues enmeshed with uncontrollable lust. "Can you taste your cunt?" he asked. "Mmmmmmm," was all she could say.

Without a word, Allie, squatting before him, clawed her way to his throbbing member and gave him in return for what he gave her. The head of his cock bounced off the back of her throat and she made it loud and exciting.

Brad was now jerking off. He felt a small measure of guilt for being aroused. Mimi came up from behind and took over cock duty. She jerked him hard.

Up in the wheelhouse, Brad noticed Pamela's head rhythmically bobbing into view. He could clearly see Benson's attention to Allie at the same time as he fucked Pamela.

Brad made a note to himself; take Pamela for a ride. He thought this about Pamela while watching his wife get banged by another man and his previous liason, Mimi, jerking him off.

Like a scene out of Titanic, Allie stood at the furthest point forward and watched the waves hit the bow. The captain had taken off her bikini top and was hitting it good from behind. It was so energetic that Allie had the wind knocked out of her at one point.

Addison stood there in a trance, talking to himself, "I've got to own that girl."

Everyone joined in a debauched version of happy birthday to the rhythm of their copulation.

With a beastly roar, the captain ejaculated into her hotbox, both of them panting. She looked back and asked the captain, "How's your birthday going so far, sir?" He just smiled.

Together they went up to the wheelhouse where Pamela was just wiping the cum from her face. "Allie, my little slut, that was so hot. Couldn't have been better unless I were fucking you myself."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now go and clean up because Addison's chomping at the bit to get at you and we need to keep the clients happy."

As Allie passed the partners going below deck, the catcalls got louder until she disappeared from sight.

When she got to Benson's cabin and went about freshening up, she took a moment to admire her body in the mirror. 'I'm on fire,' she thought to herself. As she washed the cum from between her legs, all of a sudden a hand reached around and covered her mouth.

All she could see was his black hooded mask in the mirror. He wrestled her face down on the cot. He turned her over and clamped her neck to the bed while he undid his trousers, "Not a sound or something bad will happen. Understand?"

She nodded.

"Pull it out and suck it like you sucked the captain."

She took his pants down and wrapped her lips around his shaft. In the middle of the fellatio he took it away and whipped her across the face. She closed her eyes and let his cock slap her cheek. He snarled at her, "Like that, bitch?"

He reached down and felt her wet pussy, "Ya, you like it."

With his dick in her mouth he patted her cheeks, "Suck it, slut."

When he was satisfied with her blowjob he strapped a ball gag over her mouth.

12