Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he roughly pushed her on her back with his hands around her neck and penetrated her. Holding her throat with one hand and pumping he slapped her tits repeatedly. Her face was turning purple and her tits had big red marks.

Releasing her throat he grabbed her by the hair and came on her face and then, like he had before, he whipped her cum soaked face with his cock.

He stood, pulled his pants up and tossed her the towel she'd been using to clean the captain's cum.

"Thanks, slut," and he left.

Used and abused she removed the gag and fell back on the bed, her chest heaving. A lot had happened quickly and she needed to catch her breath. Her assailant had surprised her but he was right, she liked it enough to have orgasmed. As to who it was, by the nature of the rough sex, she had a pretty good idea. She just needed a little time to get herself in order.

Up on deck Debbie, Pamela and Mimi were being tossed around from partner to partner. All the men had been so turbocharged watching Allie that by the time they were let loose on the girls there wasn't a partner without a pussy or an unsatisfied prick among them.

By the end of the day, Debbie had been a big hit, the object of two gangbangs, taken for a personal drive by Benson and sampled by the captain when they dropped anchor. Amongst the partners she was referred to as Richard's slut. Some of the wives dreaded the cruises but Debbie loved it and soaked up the sexual attention much like Allie had done. On the cruises she could openly cheat on her husband like she'd wanted to for quite awhile.

Pamela's maiden voyage was clearly a way to get out of the mailroom and into a bigger position with lots of financial perks along the way. She thought Benson was a pig but knowing that he was also the key to success, she flirted and fucked him whenever he wanted.

As the fuck and suck cruise came to an end and Allie and Brad followed John Addison down the steps to the dock, she said to him, "Thanks for the morning surprise but you didn't have to force me to do anything."

Addison laughed, "But wasn't it more fun that way?"

Going to their car, Brad asked, "What was that about?"

"I'll tell you the story at bedtime..."

12