Sensations Escort Services Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon took over from Steve. Ethan blasted a load of cum from Crystal's mouth to her left breast, leaving a copious trail of white man juice as he moaned upwards towards the stars. Steve smeared his friend's fluids around her chest and neck as he worked towards his own climax at her hands and mouth.

Jon pumped harder and harder into the gorgeous tart, telling her what a fine piece of ass she was, and how glad he was spending his last few hours of bachelorhood deep in her hot and tight cunt. He watched as Steve splattered his load across Crystal's face and neck, aiming for her open mouth. Crystal scooped cum into her mouth, putting on a show for the man whose cock was deep in her pussy.

As Ethan and Steve continued to watch and get occasionally sucked on by Crystal, Jon pummeled the hot college student and teenage escort with a unique flurry of body motion. Finally, he too bellowed to the night sky and started to jettison his load into her heavenly cunt. He drove hard into her body with each spasm of pleasure, in the process giving Crystal a long-lasting orgasm that intensified as she felt his warmth unfolding inside her.

As the last of his semen left his body in one final pulse of pleasure, a screaming female voice penetrated each of the lovers from ten feet away. "JONATHAN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

* * * * *

Jonathan jerked his cock from Crystal's sodden quim, so fast that he gave another small orgasm to the teen he'd just fucked. Crystal looked at the other woman as he whirled around to face her. She was nicely dressed in sandals, shorts, and a designer t-shirt with sequins on it. The dark brunette had a horrified look on her face.

Jon spoke in a pleading tone, "SAMANTHA, what are you doing here?"

Crystal knew instantly that he had been caught in a very awkward situation by whoever this woman was. Her immediate guess was the bride-to-be - Jon's fiancée. Her brain kicked into gear to figure out how to soften the unfolding drama.

Samantha spoke in a vitriolic tone, "Apparently, watching you get your rocks off with some little chippie. We're getting married in a week - or we were. I thought we were being exclusive? What possessed you? I should walk back out to my car and never see you again." She was on the verge of screaming again. She was red in the face and her fists were clenched in a weak effort at self-control.

Jonathan apparently didn't have a leg to stand on. He stood there naked with his wet cock rapidly deflating. He stuttered, "Everyone else ... the girls ... I didn't ... How did you ..." There wasn't a coherent thought in the mix. He was mentally overwhelmed.

Samantha strode up to the man and slapped him - hard. Jonathan's head snapped around as the sound echoed around the patio. All other activity on the patio had stopped except to pay attention to Jon and Samantha. Some of the others on the patio started to gather around in the shadows to watch the commotion. Samantha backed up five paces apparently trying to figure what to do next.

Crystal sat up, and then stood; proudly displaying her beautiful pert but drippy body to the women she discerned was Jon's fiancée. The other woman's eyes flared as she took in the naked body of the hot teen. She was only a few years older, and her body appeared equally enthralling.

Crystal walked to Samantha in a nonthreatening way, even holding her palms upward in a supplicating gesture seeking forgiveness. She expected a further slap and prepared to take it, but that wasn't her goal. When she was in front of the new arrival, Crystal leaned over and planted her lips on those of the shocked Samantha. The kiss that unfolded turned out to be a rather long one. Crystal probed with her tongue, and found a welcoming mate in Sam's mouth. They dueled as they French kissed. One kiss turned into several as their bodies came together and they hugged. Samantha put her arms around Crystal.

Crystal kissed around Sam's pretty face. She whispered, "Please join us. Don't be mad at your fiancé. We're just having fun - erotic, sexual, orgasmic fun. You do like orgasms, don't you?"

"Uh huh," Samantha muttered. "I do. Lots of them, but ..."

"Well, so do I. Look at all these big eager cocks. I was kind of hoping to get a try at each one. Why don't you join me?"

Samantha looked at her opposite, "Because I'm not a slut, like you." There was a touch of anger in her tone.

"Maybe sluts have more fun. Surely you're not a virgin. You are a hot young woman. I am a slut and I love it. My friends elsewhere at the party are that way too. My name is Crystal and I love sex. I also love sex with women too. Will you let me make love to you? It seems only fair to show Jonathan what his soon-to-be-wife is able to accomplish."

Sam said cautiously, "In public?"

"Yes. Right here where he can watch. The others can watch too. I bet you know all of them too. I bet you've even fucked some of them."

"A couple of them," Sam reluctantly admitted, "when we were dating, but then Jonathan and I committed ..." She glanced around at the other men.

Crystal teased, "Do you know how nice it is to have a nice big cock, like Jonathan's or Ethan's or Steve's, in your cunt while you hold two others in your hands and can suck on them? Have you ever known the thrill you feel when one cock leaves your pussy gaping wide open after a fabulous fuck and then another rushes in and fills it? Have you ever had one man in your hot little quim and two others simultaneously sucking your breasts? If your breasts are as connected to your clit as mine are, you should try it. Maybe even now - tonight - right here."

Sam had been shaking her head slowly to show that she'd done none of those erotic things. Crystal felt sure she hadn't from her initial response to the situation.

Crystal thought a moment and went on, "Oh, there's the sapphic side of things too. Have you had the fingers and tongue of an experienced female working around your wet genitals - licking, sucking, and fingering you to one orgasm after another? Have you ever tasted another woman at her source, enjoying the luscious taste of her dripping cunt - a cunt that you made that way because you wanted to arouse her? Have you ever experienced the pleasure of your fingers deep inside another pussy and then bringing them up to your mouth to suck on? Have you ever rubbed your pussy together with another woman until you both cum? Have you ever been fisted, and had that erotic feeling permeate your body? Have you ever had an A-spot orgasm; they're so intense you might even pass out briefly from too much pleasure? Have you ever sucked your lover's cum from a pussy he just filled?"

Samantha seemed to be hanging on every word Crystal said. She had slowly shaken her head as Crystal posed question after question, or made comments.

Sam turned to Jonathan. In confrontational tone, she said, "Do you want me to be a slut? Do you want me to do all those things that Crystal mentioned? In public?" She still sounded pissed off at catching her fiancé fucking Crystal.

Jon said, "Errr ... I didn't think you liked sex that much."

Sam looked as though somebody had slapped her. She said sharply, "Why the hell would you think THAT?" She seemed genuinely surprised at Jon's comment.

"Well ... a lot of the time when I've wanted to make love with you, you didn't seem interested. I didn't want to push you into something you didn't want to do, so I'd sneak off, watch some porn, and jack off."

"Oh, Baby, we are going to have a talk about that. I happen to have a very active libido. I'm also not sure about what to do about catching you ... fucking Crystal."

Crystal filled in part of the conversation, "You've been raised to be a 'good girl,' haven't you? I was too, but I found out how much fun it was to be a bad girl once in a while."

Sam nodded, "Yes, exactly." She turned to Jon, "Isn't that what you want - a 'good girl'?"

Jon said, "I want you, however you choose to be. I love you."

"But you also want a little on the side too, huh?" She gestured to Crystal. "Well, I think we'd better have that talk right now." She turned to Crystal, "You're coming with us too. I like you."

Samantha grabbed Jonathan's hand and led his naked body towards the house. Just inside the house, she paused and watched as Kat finished up riding one of the men to a smashing orgasm that left her doubled-over in pleasure as he sucked on her tits and made his final thrusts up into her body. The groans were clear that a lot of pleasure changed hands.

She turned towards the bedroom wing, unsure of the home's layout. The other men watched him go, not sure that he wasn't being led to the gallows.

The view she got in the first bedroom was of Amber riding one cock as another pistoned into her ass. She was sucking on a third man, and holding the cocks of two more. Two other nude men were standing nearby waiting their turn.

Sam rolled her eyes, "What a fuck fest. Why didn't you just tell me what this would be like?"

Jon muttered, "Because I didn't think you would like me having anything to do with something like this, including hearing about it. This was a guys' thing."

The next bedroom was empty and the door was open. She led Jon into the room. Crystal followed. She commanded, "Sit!" and pointed to the bed. Jon and Crystal sat on the bed, but not too near each other.

Sam commanded, "Jonathan, define a 'good girl' - what you think I am."

He stammered, "Errr, well, that's the term that applies to you in every way. You are predictable, well behaved, acceptable in all situations, mix well with others, family oriented, church going occasionally, thoughtful of others, love kids, and more. You are social, an extrovert, take care of yourself. I think you have traditional views of a relationship - one guy, one girl, monogamous, exclusive. Look, I apologize. I guess the idea of sex with ..."

Sam cut him off with a sharp voice and gesture, "And howdo you thinkI think about sex?"

Jon said, "Errr, a necessary evil. Boring even. Something to be endured."

Sam whirled, "Crystal, you said you were a slut and a bad girl. Define that."

Crystal said, "I'll tell you about myself and try to use some of Jon's words. I'm not always predictable. I like to misbehave fairly often, for instance, being a bit of an exhibitionist or doing sexual things that most people don't do. I do try to be acceptable in all situations, but if someone knew I was an escort I'd probably get tossed out of many places on my ass and the university would probably terminate me. I do like to engage in sex with others, and I have a very high libido, so sex isalways on my mind. I look for situations to be a slut because it's fun. I do like to fuck, give blowjobs, and get eaten - by members of both sexes. I've done a few kinky things because some of my 'dates' enjoy them; the rule is no pain and no bruising.

"I do love kids, but I stopped going to church because it didn't offer much to me except take this and that on faith, and judge people on no basis whatsoever except some arbitrary moral code a bunch of old men created and perpetrate. I have my close friends and we're intensely loyal to each other, but they're all a bit like me." She gestures outside the bedroom door.

Crystal went on, "We compare notes about our sexual deeds. I do exercise and eat right, in part my motivation is the question 'Who'd hire a fat, out of shape escort? Who'd want a chubby girlfriend?' Lastly, my views on relationships are much more expansive than Jon indicated. I see all sorts of potential for two, three, four, or more people to be in a loving relationship with each other, and if they want to engage in sex or make love in any way with still others, more power to them - men or women."

Sam asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not really. The other girls that I hang with and am in business with do."

"And how to they manage that and be escorts at the same time?"

"Well, their boyfriends like what they do. They want the details and get off on them. Amber's boyfriend has her send him pictures and short videos of her in action, so to speak. He loves her and he loves the videos.

"I guess the other thing is that my friends and their boyfriends compartmentalize extremely well. So do I. When I'm with a 'date' they get my complete focus. Then I return to my 'normal' life when it's over. The other girls do the same. Maybe I'm schizoid or have multiple personalities."

Sam turned to Jonathan, "Honey, we have been victim of society. I compartmentalize just the way Crystal and her friends do, but you and I have never talked about that. I felt I should be a 'good girl' for you, but I often think the way my new slutty little friend here does. God, she has beautiful tits." Her eyes fixated on Crystal's tits as she pushed them forward after hearing the comment.

Sam went on, "Anyway, I think I'm going to hang out for a while with Crystal and meet her friends and prove to you that I have another side - a sexual side that loves raw, lusty sex, isn't a bit boring, and has the hots for multiple men - and maybe women. I don't 'endure' sex; I want lots of it. I had great plans for us after we were married; for one, I was going to fuck you senseless on a daily basis. I still might. Right now, you owe me and you're about to start paying up by watching me prove how wrong your assumptions about me have been. Then, maybe, we can talk about our impending nuptials, and if there will be any."

Samantha kicked off her sandals, and then slowly pulled the pretty t-shirt she was wearing over her head. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and kicked them to the side. Her bra was the next to go, and then she slid her panties down her legs. She raised her arms and went, "Ta daaaaaah!"

The next thing that happened in the room surprised Jonathan a lot, and Crystal only slightly. Sam came up to Crystal, coaxed her to stand, and kissed her on the lips very hard. As she pulled away, "I liked what you did earlier. We're going to do it some more, if that's OK with you."

Crystal nodded and smiled. This was turning out really well. She just hoped that Jonathan and Samantha would stay together.

The two girls continued to kiss; only now their nude bodies were rubbing together. Crystal lowered her head and sucked on Sam's nipples, raising them to a white-hot state as both women moaned. Jonathan watched and hardened, but he had clearly been dismissed to only an observer role.

Samantha looked up at Jon, "Go get Ethan - your friend. I want him in here too, since he was fucking Miss Cutie here. Bring Steve, too."

Jon kept his eyes on the girls as he slowly walked to the door. They had returned to kissing on the bed as he started, but at the door he saw Crystal sucking on Samantha's breasts and starting to finger her pussy.

Jon returned with Ethan and Steve a few moments later. The sapphic scene he walked in on surprised him. Crystal was now the one laid back with Samantha's head between her legs, eating her new friend's pussy and obviously doing a good job of it because Crystal came just as the men came into the room.

Crystal looked over at Jon, "Oh, God, your fiancée really understands how to eat pussy. She's a fast learner."

Sam's muffled voice sounded from near the wet cunt she was lapping, "I watch porn - a reliable source of sexual technique and information." She lapped again and said, "Besides, Jonathan, you left this pussy all full of your cum. I just had to clean up your mess."

Sam and Crystal sat up. Sam pointed at a chair in the room and said, "Jonathan sit over there." She motioned Steve and Ethan to her. She took a cock in each hand and led them to her mouth. She started to give each man some oral attention.

Steve said, "Sam, are you sure you should be doing this?"

Ethan agreed, "I know you're pissed at Jon, but is this really how you want to get even?" He'd apparently figured out exactly what Samantha intended to do.

"Oh, yes. We talked. I'm showing Jonathan just how much I'm NOT the wet fish he thinks I am ... and you two men, and probably some of the others are going to help me prove that tonight. Crystal's is going to help too, by giving me ideas about how to be a good escort at a bachelor party. Maybe I'll join her little group of friends and start earning some money doing sexual things."

Sam lunged back onto Ethan's hardening cock, taking him entirely into her mouth and down her throat. With her other hand she was stroking Steve. She pulled off and turned to Crystal, "You blow Steve. Get him ready. I want a good fuck from him in a few minutes."

She fellated Ethan some more, and then layback on the bed pulling his cock to her cunt with one hand. "Fuck me, Ethan. Right now. This is just sex, but I'd love to kiss you too. I've always liked you and will continue to like you. You and I are going to do a lot of this over the coming years."

Ethan didn't think past the immediate few seconds, and sank his cock deep into Samantha's swampy pussy. He'd wanted to fuck Samantha for years, ever since he was with Jonathan when they met her the first time at someone's house party. For him, this was a dream cum true.

12