Sensory Deprive CD is Party-bus Fun

Story Info
CD takes the job of entertainer on party bus.
1.5k words
4.8
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

It was a normal Thursday night when I was surfing my favorite crossdressing web sites. My vibrating buttplug was being secured in place with a black spandex thong. Both under a pair of very shiny, Hooters like, pair of pantyhose. The jean skirt I had on was short with a deep slit in the rear. The white silk blouse was thin and did nothing to conceal the piercings in my nipples.

With precum dripping into my thong I stumbled across a rather unusual help wanted add. It mentioned the need for a seductively dressed crossdresser to escort several out of town business men from the airport to a conference center and hotel on a party bus this Friday.

I thought to myself the very least I'll make a few bucks. Maybe even luck out and convince one of the guys to give me a tour of his hotel room. The "application " requested attached photos which were easy to provide just difficult to narrow down.

After an hour or so I was laying on the couch coming down from an intense orgasm. While gazing at my recently removed buttplug on the coffee table I heard my email alert chime. Gathering my wits I returned to my computer desk. Surprised I clicked on the email from the party bus gig. It informed me that I was a finalist and that a decision will be made tomorrow morning for the evening event.

It was about mid morning when I received the second email stating that I got the job. The email layed out the time and location at the airport I was to meet the party bus operator and go over further instructions. Also enclosed was a non discloser waiver requiring complete secrecy and discretion. Shrugging it off I electronic signed it and sent it back.

The afternoon was spent shaving, prepping, and sorting through various outfits. Although difficult to decide I settled on a short silky lite pink polyester dress. It is very short only coming about two inches below my ass cheeks. The sleeves are short and It has a v plunge that showed off my underwire pushed up cleavage.

Of course a hot pink thong made sense to me as i pulled it up high between my ass cheeks. I was excited to try on my new crotchless pantyhose in a pearl white color. Once on they gave my legs an oil like shimmer. My hot pink open toe pumps with four inch heels are really for the bedroom only, but sense I would be sitting on a bus and they were a perfect match to my thong I decided to wear them.

I did my dirty blonde hair in 80's rocker chic style complimented by the largest gold hoop earrings I had. The look was completed with my lips done in hot pink with an extra coating of clear gloss. I playfully took a few dozen selfies in various poses before leaving for the airport.

I've driven in heels many times but these bedroom killers were to much so I resorted in driving in my nylon feet. I love driving all dolled up and getting the attention of married men at the lights as their wives look on in dismay.

Once to the airport I followed the instructions to the parking lot I was to meet the bus at. As I was slipping back into my heels with my car door open the driver approached me. When I looked up I caught him staring at me and fumbling for words. He told me to hop on board as he held out a hand of assistance.

Once on I noticed the brass stripper pole located in the middle of the floor. When I looked back at the driver he was setting a bag on the u shaped bench that surrounded the pole.

First he pulled out a 5k band of cash and set that on the bench. Then he pulled out a set of leg irons and handcuffs. Next was a black satin eye covering and a pair of noise canceling ear buds. Then another grand with a note attached to it that read if I let everything the clients want to do happen it was my tip.

He read off a note from within the bag that required me to be chained to the stripper pole with both my ability to hear and see removed. I hesitated momentarily but got into position after looking back at the two fresh stacks of hundred dollar bills.

First he secured one of my nylon covered ankles then wrapped the chain around the pole before securing my other ankle. Same process was completed for my wrists. Then he inserted the ear buds which rendered me completely deaf. The black satin eye cover was then tied tightly not allowing any light in.

I felt the bus take off as I steadied myself on my four inch heels with the stripper pole. It wasn't long before we came to a stop. After about ten minutes we were under way again. I could feel lots of hands all over me as the bus picked up speed.

My cock strained against my spandex thong as multiple sets of hands continued to grope me. I could feel cocks rubbing against my pantyhose covered ass and thighs. Then another one placed between my restrained hands. I pumped that prick with both hands as I felt a generous handfull of cold lube slathered into my ass crack.

Soon I had a cock buried deep into my ass, one in my hand, and several still rubbing against my nylon covered thighs. My best guess was seven maybe eight guys but without being able to see who knows. The hard thrusts from behind had me leaning against the pole and teetering on my heels. Although blind and deaf I could still feel and sense when he came deep within me.

After that I was directed to sit cowgurl style on another cock that easily slid into my cum filled ass. I embraced the opportunity to rest my feet and bounce up and down on this nice size dick. My head was turned then I felt a cock pressing up against my hot pink lips. Without delay I opened wide and allowed that cock access to my warm mouth. Wrapping my lips around the hard shaft I worked it in and out of my mouth as the dick in my ass kept pushing past my prostate.

All three of us erupted at the same time. To be honest with you this was a first for me and a check off on a long list of dream goals. I sat still while the cock in my ass twitched and the one in my mouth withdrew as it splashed one more rope of cum across my face.

Before I stood up I felt my shoes being removed. As I stood up in my nylon feet cum streamed from my ass down both my legs. I felt a set of hands on my hips as another cock slammed into my sopping hole. By now I just felt the pushing against me and then the heat of another load filling my bowels.

When he let go of my hips I felt hands guiding me to lift my leg. When I did my high heel shoe was returned but now filled with what I'm assuming to be cum. They same thing continued with my other shoe. Standing in four inch heels full of cum was so erotic.

Dick after dick plowed into me as the bus kept motoring on down the road. Was it the same few cocks over and over again or that many dudes riding this bus and me I'll never know.

Shorty before the bus stopped I was pushed down to my knees. Straddling the stripper pole I felt how cum soaked the bus floor was as my nylon covered shins slid in the slick puddle. I felt fingers dig in my mouth and pull my tongue out. Taking the hint I left my tongue out and mouth open. Within seconds cum shot after cum shot showered my entire body. Load after load splashed all over my face, tongue, and into my mouth.

Then there was nothing for a long time. I sat there with my ass and legs in the puddles of cum. I grabbed my rock hard cum covered cock and feverishly pumped another load into my pearl white pantyhose.

Exhausted I rested my head against the stripper pole until I felt the noise canceling ear buds being removed. Then the blind and restraints were removed by the driver. He told me by the look of the mess he had to clean and the state I was in that I definitely earned my tip.

He received a text that instructed him to give me the 6k and request that I be available next Friday for another convention transport escort. It also stated that the Japanese scientists were very happy with my service and hoped the group of German engineers will experience the same level of attention next Friday. I smiled and requested that he text back that I would definitely be available for any future party bus rides.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers