Sensual Bondage

Story Info
A dragon is bound by his mistress...
1.2k words
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The dragon panted and heaved, struggling in his bondage, though it was all for the delight of the moment, how it felt to be restricted and restrained. He had been bound in ropes, a proud, masculine anthro dragon with red scales that came with a lighter, off-white shade to his belly, chest and neck, though stopped a little above his crotch. Of course, his dick was hard and the shibari bondage only made him harder.

It was not meant to free him, suspended there, though Silvas was surprised, a little, at his own flexibility while his mistress dragoness stalked around him, surveying her work. He was tilted to his right, his left leg raised as if to point towards the ceiling, off-setting his point of balance. Not a single knot or crossing of the ropes dug into his scales in the slightest, yet it made him whimper and moan softly to feel how they restricted him, as if his body was in a cage of sorts.

His lower leg, his right one, was bent at the knee and tied there, ankle lashed to thigh, knots secured, everything comfortable, despite the restriction. It helped balance him, or so Mistress Emerald had said, the green dragoness with a sparkle in her eye.

"You are divine..."

Silvas shuddered at the praise, taking a deep breath that did nothing to ease the tightness in his chest. His throat had been left bare but his horns had been wrapped too, for decoration rather than bondage, showing, very clearly, her complete and utter domination over him. Hanging there, suspended from the strong rings in the bedroom ceiling, he turned lightly back and forth, sometimes pushed by her hand and other times swung by the natural fight and push back of his body. Some things, for a dragon, simply didn't change.

There was little bondage to be had in his mid-section, though there was an art to how the ropes held him, lovingly cupping his bondage, allowing him to well and truly feel the sensuality in how he was suspended. Completely helpless, a big, strong male... Oh, what his friends would have said if they could see how sweetly he submitted. Yet that manner of being was simply something he craved and Silvas was not going to go back on it, not at such a time. He'd give up everything, as much as it might have pained him, if only to feel the "falling away" of the rest of the world that the release of bondage gave him.

Funny how that could come in the face of such restriction, yet he loved it all the more for it. Some things did not have to be explained, at least not to Silvas.

"Turn, turn, turn... That's such a pretty look on your face, sweet one."

Her voice spun a tale around him as soft and as warm as fresh, sweet honey. There, he was safe. There, in her bondage, he didn't have to worry about anything, not anymore, not even the once.

The drake moaned softly, his chin dipping sensually, and he did not mind that she had a camera in her hands. He knew his body was on show and on display and some part of Silvas wanted to show that off too, to allow her to be proud of her handiwork, her skill in rope bondage. It was not everyone, after all, that could deliver such an intricate art, wound around a living body.

Every angle was captured and, in it, a little sliver of Silvas' submission too. For his blushing scales could not so easily be hidden when lust coursed through him so strongly, beat after beat of his heart sending blood pumping around his body. Oh, he wanted it, craved it, cock throbbing, drooling, feeling as if it was pulsing so strongly that it was about to blow -- though that could not be so. No, he would not cum until his mistress allowed him to, for that was all part and parcel of their agreement.

He was to submit to her, in all ways. For that was the kind of relationship that worked for them and he would have nothing else than the soft sensuality of bondage rope stroking his scales, framing his muscles, showing off his best assets while restricting him right down to the part of a submissive pet. Silvas might have been her boyfriend, but there was so much more to their relationship than that, not just that.

Their relationship was their own. Soft, sweet, blissfully unique. Yet some things still were to be shared only behind closed doors, Silvas not yet happy to take things out more publicly. It did not matter that that was the way of being that made him happiest, yet his cock aching into her cool touch made his heart sing to him, blood zinging through his veins.

"Steady now."

Ah, her voice. It calmed him in but a moment, panting softly, tail curling back and forth. Silvas knew how much he needed her, needed their different kind of relationship. Yet there was nothing more restrictive and calming to him than his mistress' bondage. Mistress Emerald in her sparkling green scales and her mane of lighter hair smiled at him, love in her eyes.

She knew him. As he knew her. And he knew too that he would be down on his knees serving his lovely mistress until the end of their days, as tight as her bondage was. She never had to tie it tight, locking him in and down, to make sure he stayed right where she needed him to be. For he was already there.

"Relax..."

And, so, he did. Like with so many other things, Silvas could not do anything other than to obey, breath catching, tugging at his chest. He exhaled, nose tipping, eyelids falling heavy, though the divine heat of arousal lingered in his body. It warmed him through, even when he could have been cold, tail flicking back and forth, though she lovingly took in hand for the final touch.

It had been left loose, but not for long, completing his bondage ensemble as she arched it back up towards his body, pointing the tip at the ankle that was raised highest, though not really any higher than his head. Maybe, in time, his flexibility would be great enough for that, but, until then, that was simply something that Silvas and Mistress Emerald would work on, together.

His body was hers to do with as she willed as she finally spun him like an aerial dancer in a loop of fabric, so high above a crowd, twisting and turning, his lips parted in wonder.

Even in bondage, it felt like he was flying. And Silvas just didn't know where he would have been without those sensations, something to teach him, something for him to lean into, something for him to explore more and more with every passing day.

He loved it. He would always love it.

All with Mistress Emerald to direct the way.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Deep Lust A dragon submits to his mistress in oral lust...in BDSM
Serving Her Friends A drake eats out his mistress' pussy...in NonHuman
Submission in Chastity A wolf anthro submits to his mare mistress...in BDSM
Bondage Statue A dragon is bound on public display at a party...in BDSM
Sensual Denial A dragon husband submits to his dominant wife...in Fetish
More Stories