Sensual Denial

Story Info
A dragon husband submits to his dominant wife...
1.1k words
5.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Oh, darling... It's been too long, hasn't it?"

He would have agreed, if he had not put the bit gag in behind his sharp teeth as his mistress and wife had asked, whimpering, squirming in place. The dragon, Jake, knelt with his head lowered, though he had not been able to blindfold himself in time. His horns were small and more like those of a dragoness than a drake, even if there was no real sexual distinction between them, three on each side of his head pointing back, though they were small and stubby. His scales were a deep blue with a lighter belly stretching up under his chin and down to his crotch, though his cock was hard and on show.

A cock ring around the base of his ridged, pointed length. His nuts tied with bondage tape, pulling them deliciously down. His arms behind his back, clumsily locked into leather cuffs, the key tossed away, out of reach. His ankles, unusually, were locked together in a sort of binder that, in his current position, did make it a little more difficult to balance on his knees. Jake instinctively wanted to spread his legs apart a little for greater balance, yet Mistress Ash did not allow it.

His wife towered over him in what should have been the familiar setting of their bedroom, though the smirk on the black dragoness' lips set his heart pounding. She'd been away for so long that he could not help but drink in every last tiny detail of her scales as she leaned over him, shimmying out of her skirt, kicking it aside, her heels meeting the same fate. He grunted into the gag, but Mistress Ash ignored him, running her claws over his muzzle, tickling and teasing.

"There now, little one... Isn't that better?"

Her voice softened, yet the dominance and interruption in the power balance between them remained. There was no denying who was in control, yet there did not need to be roughness and coarseness involved, not even after such a long separation when his wife had been away for work.

Her fingers on his throat had him groaning, no more Jake but her willing submissive. It was too tender, too sweet, too controlling to feel her paw close lightly on his throat, for Mistress Ash did not need to exert any more effort than that. All was exactly as it was meant to be as he moaned, his cock aching, throbbing, though the submissive slut-dragon should have already known better than to expect anything so sweet so soon.

"No, boi..."

His cock throbbed and he whimpered, but Mistress Ash drew on a hoof over his head, locking the gag into place by forcing him to clamp his jaws shut, though she allowed his nostrils to remain free to breathe. His sight was cut off, however, as he knelt there, the hard floor pressing up at him through the carpet, her fingers teasing his cock.

But he couldn't cum, the cock ring tightened another notch, the bondage tape around the neck of his ball sack secured a little more, just a little more. It was restrictive, yes, but he could still have cum if she'd allowed him too, yet the restraint there only served to make him even more sensitive while having him moaning and grunting, need coursing through with every pumping beat of his heart.

"Easy, boi..."

Yes, her boi, her willing, slutty, submissive boi... His head wavered, slipping down, submitting. It was better that way, even as he whimpered and grunted softly, trying to make himself appealing to her, though she must have looked no better than a tamed bird of prey in the hood. Mistress Ash would not use him for hunting, however, not even as she denied him the pleasure of orgasm. For the dragoness had already found the pleasure of her own control and had claimed her prey in the best way possible.

Always there for her. Her loving submissive. Her husband, yes, but so much more than that too, all in the context of their relationship.

Mistress Ash's attention focused in on his cock, the throbbing hardness of it, how his hips bucked and thrust, moaning out loud, turning his head back and forth, need coursing through him. Her claws danced merrily over his length, though there was a throb of warmth and love behind even that touch, his heart pounding, wanting it, wanting more.

"You don't deserve to get off."

She said that as if she was pouring his favourite drink for him and cooking his favourite dinner, and yet her words carried the weight of his denial. No, no... No, she was right, so very right. It was so much better for him to not get off. He didn't need it, not when he had her, her control, her dominance over him so very sweet, clinging to every last part of his body.

He took in a shuddering gasp, forgetting himself before Mistress Ash. Yes, she could do anything at all that she wanted to him, anything at all, groaning softly in the back of his throat, though he dared not make a sound. His cock was so hard, so very hard, throbbing and pulsing, though he doubted that there was even a gleam of pre-cum at the tip, so tight were his bounds.

It was not his place to get off, not with his wife's control laid over him, stroking his cock, teasing him, letting him feel, if only for a moment, that he was going to be able to get off, maybe, in some small way. But, of course, that was not to be so for the horny drake, panting and heaving, her fingers stroking over his scales. He may not have had nipples, but his chest was still sensitive, his cock more so, wanting her touch, craving it, even if it was not going to get him anywhere.

Nowhere at all.

For it was Mistress Ash's return that had brought a new kind of play and romance back to them, his cock throbbing, everything left with an unfinished sense to it. Though the two of them were only just getting started, even if the drake in question had absolutely no hope at all of getting off that night and most likely the nights that followed it too. That was not for him to decide, not for him to worry about, not when his wife had returned to lovingly control that part of his life too.

The sensuality in denial was what made his scales prickle with heat, what made him love his mistress and wife so.

Jake wouldn't have had it any other way.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 01 A man awakens with special new powers...in Fetish
Breeding in the Surf Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...in Fetish
Sucking off His Son A dominant stallion anthro gets sucked off by his dad...in Fetish
The Alien Queen A man is transformed and re-born as an alien in captivity...in Fetish
Like Mother Like Daughter A bat anthro marries into a very open family...in Fetish
More Stories