Sensual Escapes of a Podiatrist Ch. 01

Story Info
JR's fetish, a deeper connection than he realised.
2.4k words
4.5
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexaHalo
AlexaHalo
8 Followers

I would like to thank my editor Brutal_One without you I would be lost!

An image of this powerful dark-haired six foot man towering over me as I lay there feeling anxious, awaiting his instruction and touch. What are you doing? Why would you leave yourself open and vulnerable like this?

With the feeling of a gooey substance starting to slide down the big toe on my right foot, I began trying to move away from it, but my ankles were bound together. It didn't hurt; the rope felt soft like silk on my skin, sending tingling sensations up my legs when I tried to move them.

I was lying on my back in this motel bed wearing nothing but a cream satin knee-length slip. The lace edging was tickling my thighs. JR's red silk tie wrapped around my head twice, covering my eyes. The feeling of my dark wavey hair spread like a halo around the pillow. I could see a glimpse of light when I strained my eyes downwards towards my feet. I had no idea what I was in for when he told me he had been obsessed with my feet. He had been dreaming of touching them since he first laid eyes on them.

I had never known anybody who had a fascination with feet, but I decided to turn over a new leaf in life and live a little. I was recently divorced. How could I say no when the offer from JR was tempting me to try something new and exciting.

We had been sitting next to each other at work for just over a year. I've always taken JR as Mr nice guy opening doors for me. When I passed by him in the tearoom or left the office, he would step to the side, looking down towards the floor. Now I realize it was so he could look at my feet. I never thought of anything else but pure hospitality. He has a very slight southern drawl, never saying much, but when he did speak, he spoke very well and never overstepped the workplace relationship. He knew I was married, Everyone could see the wedding photo on my desk, but he never asked about my personal life when we ate lunch together, just the usual chit chat everyday boredom.

Five months ago, I was making a coffee for myself in the tearoom; hearing JR come walking in heading towards the fridge, he brought the milk over, getting another cup of the shelf to make himself a cup. My phone went ding. I knew it was a message from my husband Brad as it was his message tone picking up my phone; I opened the text message waiting for his picture to download. Gasping as I saw Brad taking a picture of himself getting a blowjob off some tramp with the caption, "Once again, she is smashing. Thanks for the recommendation, champ!" Tears welling in my eyes, I dropped my phone, knocking both cups off the bench, turning around, looking up at JR. Not knowing what to do, I fell into his arms, sobbing.

Everything after that was a blur. I don't remember much except JR sitting me down, cleaning up the mess I had made, and asking me what I wanted to do. I told him I didn't know apart from wanting to find Brad punch him while asking who the fuck that tramp was? And for how long had he been cheating on me? Deep down inside. Unfortunately, being the kind of person that I am, I knew this would not happen. Maybe this is why he cheated on me. I was too easy to fool.

I remember waking up in JR's apartment telling me there was no way he could save my phone. He managed to get the sim card out and offered me his spare phone to use till I could sort out a new one for myself. He was so sweet to me. Why didn't I see it sooner? In one of his oversized shirts, he had me wrapped up in a soft blanket on his giant dark brown leather masculine couch. I must have looked like a tiny doll. JR sitting next to me, my legs were draped over his lap, he had a look of pain in his eyes, I felt awkward when I went to move my legs off his lap, JR flinched putting his hands on top of my feet as if to tell me not to move them away. He looked me in the eyes and I could feel the heat radiating from his fingers not realizing this was drawing a reaction from my inner thighs. I looked up at him and he offered for me to stay as long as I needed, he would do anything to help me.

It has been nearly a year since my divorce. JR was by my side the whole time, holding me when I needed to cry, bringing me food to make sure I was eating. He was sent from above. I don't know what I would have done without him. JR learnt all about my life as we became closer every day.

About four months into our friendship I built up the courage to ask him about the pictures he had of a sweet looking girl in silver frames all over his apartment, I thought it was an ex. It took JR a few more months before he could tell me about the death of Elspeth, his sister who lost her life to a rare blood disease, malaria anemia. I could see the pain in his eyes when he spoke of her. I did not push for more information from him, I knew he would open up about her when the time was right. I made sure JR knew I would be there for him anytime he needed me.

He found me an apartment in the building across the street from his. He was on the third floor; I was on the second. JR could look down to my balcony from his. For some reason, this made me feel safe.

Looking back, I was an idiot not to act sooner; this man offered me a chance to start over, the opportunity to have him pander to my every need so he could touch my feet. Well, I am here now, and I was feeling a bit weird but not as strange as I thought it would be; maybe there is hope for me yet.

The sensation of this heavy liquid running down my big toe, jolting me back to reality, hearing JR breathing a little heavier than usual just made me want to pay more attention to what I was feeling. My nipples were getting stiff with the feeling of satin sliding over them; I wanted him to touch them, tweak them. I wanted JR to lick them, try to fit as much of my breast into his mouth as he could. I don't have overly large breasts being a c cup. A medium curvy build, I was no barbie doll by any means. In the same token, I had soft skin, looked after myself and took pride in my appearance.

I am not sure. Still, I think I can feel the tip of JR's finger running over the toes of my right foot as he drizzles more liquid from above; it smelt sweet like honey. A new sense runs straight up to the top of my right thigh. I jerk upwards; another rapture of this tingling sensitiveness fills my breasts. I let out a little moan feeling embarrassed. I think JR could sense this; he told me to go with it, as he started to do it again. I rolled over onto my left side, trying so badly to move my legs up.

As he had hold of them, I struggled, Rolling back to where I had been, my hands wedged firmly under my butt cheeks. I was trying to listen to his words, repeating them in my head, "let go and just go with it."

I felt his large, strong hands wrap around my ankles, pulling me softly down some more. My feet were hanging over the edge of the bed. My slip was now up around my belly button, exposing my dark curly-haired pussy to JR. I felt my cheeks flush red. Knowing he could see me, I wondered what he was expecting, what was he thinking?.

The heavy thick liquid poured onto my feet felt warm, slowly running over them from top to bottom. It didn't tickle but sent sensations running up my legs as I tried not to squirm around and lay still. As JR started running his hands all over my feet, sending tiny electric shocks, he began to blow on them slowly. Right then and there, I lost it.

My moans sounded cavernous as I rolled from side to side, my hands jumping out from underneath me. Feeling JR's fingers sliding between each toe, slowly separating them one by one, I was trying to bend my knees up. He grabbed my feet then pulled my legs back down. I had no idea what was going on. I had never felt like this before with just my feet being touched; how is this possible?. I wanted JR to lick my toes. I then felt something sharp run from my heel to the top of my left foot. This urge was building in my stomach; the wetness between my thighs was unstoppable; my hands went straight to my nipples. I was rolling them around between my thumbs and index fingers, the soft satin fabric heightening the sensation building; my moans got louder and louder. I heard JR moan softly.

Thinking to myself, imagine what he saw right now. I did not care, just wanting release from this building orgasm so severely I would have done whatever he told me to.

I felt and heard him move away from me. I wanted to whimper. I could sense him standing there watching me.

I didn't stop playing with my nipples as I pulled my legs back, my ankles still bound together. Making a mess, I slid my feet towards my ass and felt the sticky liquid running all over me. I lifted my legs higher in the air, tingling as the heavy liquid slowly ran down them towards my thighs. Tiny droplets landed on sensitive skin, making me rub harder. My slit was so wet with this sensation rippling through my body. I felt the bed move, then stiff legs hard up against the back of my thigh. JR grabbed my legs and started to run his hands up and down them getting faster.

As I was moaning more, his hands were rough. Still, I didn't mind; they felt so good mixed with the heavy, sticky liquid on my smooth skin; I wanted more. I tried lifting my ass to rub on him, hoping to find his hard cock. Still, he moved back a little grabbing my ankles, placing my feet on himself, moving them around on his naked chest was not rough like his hands. I then felt his tongue on my left foot running up from my heel to my big toe back and forth faster, my big toe sliding slowly into his hot mouth, rolling it around on his tongue.

I started screaming as he began sucking hard on my toe as his other hand massaged my right foot. I was nearly ripping my nipples off my breasts. I felt my thighs burn as I exploded with an orgasm, trying to kick my feet away; he held onto them hard with my juices spraying his legs. I kept going as he kept sucking, licking my toes, cleaning the liquid off them. My body softened as I ripped his tie from my face and saw JR looking down at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. I lightly laughed as he rolled me over and smacked me on the ass.

He untied my ankles. I looked back at him over my right shoulder. JR told me to go shower as I was going to need to eat before round two. I jumped off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. I turned around, grabbing me pulling me into his hard chest, kissing me deeply like nothing I had ever said or done mattered apart from this moment right now.

I think this is a foot fetish that needs to be investigated, explored, an aspiration entering me. I want JR to teach me more. Never had I felt this kind of excitement or want surging through my mind and body.

Under the warm water, my arms spread apart my forehead against the cold tiles, and the water running down my back felt amazing. I heard JR walk in behind me. I started to turn around. I felt a sting on my right butt cheek. Squealing out loud, turning around, I looked him in the eyes.

He was standing there holding a riding crop. I had seen people use them on horses in the movies. He looked serious and told me to turn back around, spread my legs apart keep my hands where they were.

I did as I was told, then I heard his words, "good girl, now don't move" I felt the hard pole running up the inside of my left thigh hovering over my clit. Looking down and could see the end of the pole moving in and out between my legs. I started to buckle under the sensation. Wanting him to touch me so bad. Moving the pole away from my clit, then back down the inside of my right thing. Feeling his hand grabbing my left ass cheek, the pole came around in front of me.

I could feel JR behind me, then whack, slow, soft blows to the front of my thighs just as his fingers moved to the outer rim of my hole, circling my entrance. I pushed my hips back so his fingers would enter me. JR moved away then smacked me again. He said I was a naughty girl for moving. I needed to be punished.

The first time in my life I have ever wanted someone to punish me so bad I wanted to scream at him. I knew no sound would slip from my lips. I needed this feeling to keep going. I needed to please him so I could get my release.

She, Rebeka Holsford, will become mine and I will teach her slowly.

She might be the perfect candidate for my first conquest! I know she feels the need for me, I have a strange feeling she is the right one to start with.

AlexaHalo
AlexaHalo
8 Followers