Sensual Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure..." She played along, eyes dancing at his cluelessness. "How do you feel about...double teaming?"

Cads nodded, keeping quiet for concern that she would cotton on to the fact that he didn't know what she was talking about. Double teaming? Was that like spotting? Or a work out partner? But there were three of them, so how the hell would that work? In timely answer to his unspoken questions, Jayne pushed Sean gently in the small of the back, making the otter step forward, eyes dark and lips parted. He panted, his narrow chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Go on, Sean," she murmured.

The otter stalked forward with a deliberate sway to his hips, folding to his knees when he was within a foot of the startled feline. Holding his paws up as if not knowing what to do in the moment of surprise, Cads was too shocked to react as the otter yanked down his tight swimming briefs around his ankles, freeing his soft, flesh-coloured shaft. The feline growled softly in the back of his throat, taking an automatic step back so that his shoulders were flush with the lockers, eyes wide as Sean wrapped his paw around the soft shaft and stroked his tongue over the cat's balls. Cads mewled and half-closed his eyes, tail swishing restlessly as the otter worked his magic, tongue tracing up the length of his cock as it swelled in the smaller paw, ready and as eager as its tease.

Chest heaving, Cads looked down at the otter, hips gyrating gently as he tried to take stock of what was happening. Something in his mind told him that he should exercise caution but as blood rushed to his length that little voice was swiftly overruled in favour of far more carnal pleasures. Jayne advanced with a predatory gleam to her eye, paw dipping into her bikini bottoms as she bit her lower lip and thrust two fingers into her sex. Her juices squelched out noisily around her fingers, betraying her arousal, and she moaned.

It did not take much persuasion for the feline's shaft to rise fully hard into the eager otter's muzzle, rubbing against the side and pushing over his lapping, flicking tongue. Adjusting to the situation - why not go with it? He was not against any kind of holiday fun to say the very least of his attitude - Cads grinned and rested a paw on Sean's head, guiding his parted lips to the head of his shaft. If he had an eager pet on his knees, he would be sure to use the cute boy as he well deserved!

"Mmm... Well, well..." Cads huffed and rolled his hips out and away from the lockers, sliding deep into Sean's muzzle. "If I'd've know this was what you were after...otter boy...I would have bent you over the boardwalk right there by the water. A needy pet deserves to be satisfied, after all."

Sean trembled, the words thrumming through ever submissive bone in his body. Stretching his lips as wide as he could around the feline's smooth shaft, the otter dove down, taking Cads in to the back of his throat with one lusty gulp. He twitched, struggling to keep the cat there as he toyed with his gag reflex, and brought his paws up to the feline's balls, massaging them with both paws with a reverent groan. Slinking up behind him, Jayne pressed her now bare breasts to her brother's back, reaching around to pump his shaft with one paw. Groaning, Sean bucked his hips and bobbed his head quickly, tongue squeezed close to the underside of the feline's shaft. It had been too long since he had had such a nice, thick cock fucking his muzzle.

Eyes up to Cads', Jayne cast him a smouldering stare and the cat's dick twitched, sending a spurt of pre cum straight to the back of Sean's throat where it was quickly swallowed. She slipped out of her bikini bottoms and circled her clit with the tip of a finger, eyes still locked with his. Her desire burned.

Lips quirking up in a smile, Cads patted Sean on the head and pulled his cock away, wiping off the string of saliva on the otter's cheek.

"Thanks for getting me ready, pet."

Sean did not know what the feline meant until he felt himself being firmly pushed to the side and watching with bated breath as Cads dropped his sister to all fours. Dipping his muzzle down to her backside, he purred and lapped over her tail hole and pussy, tasting her intimately as the otter thrust back, her rump pushed high. She was every inch the image of a lustful female and Cads was not about to disappoint her.

He spun her around so that her shoulders pressed to the tiled floor and drew her legs up, wrapping them around her waist as he speared into her slowly, letting each inch sink into her pussy under Sean's riveted gaze. Moaning loudly, Jayne flung out a paw for her brother, scrabbling for his paw as he moved closer and gripped it tightly, unable to drag his eyes from the scene as he stroked his shaft. Though an otter could not be left out of the action and it was what his temporary dom - he shivered erotically at the thought, fur fluffing up in a line down his back - wanted of him. His time would come soon, even if he already had an aching hard-on.

Squirming underneath his sister, Sean held her tightly and caught her lips in a lustful kiss, tongues flicking between their muzzles as Cads rutted her to a quick orgasm that shook her body. So teased by the lusty otter, the feline was not far behind and spread his knees apart as he drove into her, taking his cues from Jayne's encouraging moans and yelps, cried out between exchanging kisses with her brother. Harder and deeper, he fed her the length of his dick until the tip bottomed out against her cervix, as deep as he could go. His balls tightened up ever so slightly against his body as he snarled, lips curling back in a playful show of dominance, hammering in for their joined pleasure as orgasm crashed down on him with the force of a tidal wash, overpowering his senses.

Shuddering bodily as he spent himself in the bucking otter, Cads' ears pricked to attention. There was a sound that he could not ignore even in the throes of lust, his cock pulsing out streams of cum. Another fur padded through from the gym to the showers, dousing himself in a stream of fresh running water as he whistled a tune to himself, the sound piercing. The feline chuckled breathlessly: what would he do if a stranger walked in on them? If the events of the day were anything to be believed, he would invite the stranger to join in.

He tapped Jayne on the shoulder as her brother yipped and ground his cock against her arse, pre cum streaking her fur. It was not the time or the place to continue their liaison, though Cads now knew that Jayne had been very right when she had said that she had a different workout for him. As sweat soaked his fur, he winked at the otters looking up at him, drawing his cock from Jayne's wet pussy with a slurp of mixed sexual fluids, drooling out on to the floor.

"You're coming back upstairs with me, my sweets. And you've got a deal of pleasing your sister to do, my little otter boy."

*

Later that night, sprawled on his canopy bed with an otter's muzzle wrapped around his cock. Cads long had lost track of who was sucking him off or who he was fucking, except when he sank into Jayne's hot pussy. There was nothing that could mistake that feeling. Sean's tail hole was a treat indeed too, even if that foray had taken a great deal of lube and teasing with a whimpering partner. A light breeze wafted the curtains into the room and a thousand stars danced on the water visible through the flung open screen doors, lending the room an otherworldly air. With the twins, it was a place where anything could happen.

Jayne arched over Cads, breasts hanging down in teardrops as she smiled in a flash of sharp, fish-catching teeth. Drawing her into a deep kiss, Cads growled as their tongues fought for dominance between their muzzles and he flipped her over on to her back, driving into her dripping pussy - how many times had he cum inside her? - with a groan. The otter squeaked beneath him, submitting to his strength and squirmed, pushing her hips up as if to beg for more, deeper, harder, faster. The wildcat grinned and squeezed one breast, a good pawful, as his other paw dropped to her crotch, rubbing her clit as he thrust, his tail flipped up.

Sean took his cue like a pro and nuzzled beneath the feline's tail, tongue lashing over Cads' tight pucker of a tail hole. Moaning softly, the otter wriggled his nose into the fluffy underside of Cads' tail and wormed his tongue inside, lost in the moment as he wriggled his tongue deeper, adoring how Cads' tail hole squeezed around his tongue. To such an otter, loving the baser pleasures of the flesh, it was little short of heaven. He would have to thank Jayne in a very special, brotherly, way later for putting him in touch with the cat. For hours upon hours would he show her just how thankful he was. He shivered at the thought, cock hard and wanting.

He licked his lips and reached back to Sean, claiming his attention with the light brush of his paw across the top of the otter's head. Nuzzling up into the palm of the wildcat's paw, the otter licking adoringly, lapping over Cads' tail hole as the feline's tail tickled his nose. The cat grinned, teeth showing in a flash of white by the moonlight.

"Down on all fours, little one," he murmured, needing no greater volume to convey his quiet command. "Tail up."

The otter mewled delightedly and flung himself on the bed, elbows on the rumpled bed spread and rump thrust high, rudder flipped back over his lower back. Peering back cheekily over his shoulder, he swayed his rump enticingly from side to side, tail hole gaping ever so slightly with the stretch of earlier penetration. It would take some time for the ring to tighten up again though he longed for the lingering soreness that didn't allow him to sit down for days, refusing to let him forget just what he had been doing and with whom. Leaning in, Cads eased over his back, taking his time as he ground his cock between the otter's rear cheeks, sliding back and forth with tantalising slowness. Sean whined and arched back further, desperately begging with whimpers and yips for the filling he craved.

Mounting the tight otter for what would not be the final time that night, Cads bared his teeth and growled playfully, making his otter pet melt beneath him. His sister dipped below the male's stomach, tongue playing across his hard and aching member, drawing drops of pre cum from the tip even though the poor otter had long lost count of how many times he had cum that night. Cads was, however, certain of one thing as he drove in deep, hips shuddering in close as he held Sean's tail out of the way with the back of his arm.

The remainder of his holiday was going to be better than he had ever imagined.

12