Sensuality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skin to skin again, now his chest was grazing, pressing my aching breasts flat, his hard tool probing my depths, exploring my tunnel and stroking against my red hot nub at each stroke. I looked up into his eyes, those blue, blue eyes and saw love, tenderness and white hot need... for me!

"Mary... tell me... when you're close... then we'll come together..."

My insides started to flutter, those little butterflies I'd read about. He must have felt those tremors in my pelvic muscles, the squeezing, the relaxing and the squeezing around his penis as I approached another climax.

"Now Harold, now!" He plunged into me, speeding up and deepening his strokes while one hand cupped my breast and he gripped the nipple with his teeth.

. . . the wave was forming, rising up higher and higher. It seemed to reach the heavens as I looked up to its curling crest. Then it crashed over me. I exploded as I was carried by it to rest, sprawled on the sand of the beach . . .

I felt him shudder as he reached his own peak and the jets of his spend, even restricted as they were by the rubber sheath, pummelled against my cervix.

He collapsed on top of me.

"Harold, it's nice... but you're rather heavy.... I c-can't breathe." I gasped.

"Sorry, but thank you."

"Thank you my wonderful lover. That was really my first time. The stuck up broad is banished forever."

"Do you want to tell Sally?"

"We may as well. I'm sure that she's expecting it. She even seems excited by the idea of me having a randy rooster."

"Mmm. We didn't need any 'Arousal' did we?" I shook my head. "Did that help you the other night?"

"I think I was ready to 'come out' as it were, but it was always difficult in the company of those other two. And the new hair-do helped."

"Tell me, was the place where you went 'UniSexSensuality'?"

I looked at him, amazed. "How did you guess Harold? Yes it was."

"And that, my precious darling," he smiled down at me, "is where you were impregnated by that Arousal capsule. Someone, somehow, while you were there, got it inside you."

"You know," I chuckled, "at the back of my mind I had the notion I'd been penetrated earlier that night, even before I started using the vibrator."

"Mary," he said quietly, "I'd like you to keep away from there. Oh, yes they are good, excellent, but they also do a few other things with men and women that are not on the surface. I'm sure that you've heard of mind bending drugs and mind control."

"Do you think the place is dangerous Harold?"

"Not altogether. Their aim is to give people pleasure, pleasures they might not pursue if all their alerts are in place. After all, if its fun, if you enjoy it and if it doesn't hurt anyone, well why not? But I wouldn't want other people having 'fun' with my wife."

I mused over this for a few minutes then came to a decision. "I was going to go back there, but now I won't. It is going to be fun though."

"What is?"

"Both Fran and Jane have set up appointments for makeovers there. Jane is going there on Friday and Fran on Saturday, I wonder what will happen to them?"

Harold laughed so hard he had to hold himself. "Oh I do wish I could be a fly on the wall. Those two are really going to become 'unstuck'."

* * * *

Harold's Story

Sally looked at us both closely as she walked into the lounge hand in hand with Brian. "Umm. Le petit mort, the sudden little death, I guess it's happened."

"Sally, I have asked your mother to marry me."

She ran across to us, flung her arms around Harold's neck and kissed him on both cheeks. "And of course she said YES YES YES!"

He removed himself from her bear-hug embrace. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Go for it buster . . . sorry, I suppose I should say 'dad' now. I take it you two had fun?"

"Sally, please!" I said, I knew I was blushing to the roots of my hair.

"I'm leaving while you chastise your, or should I maybe say 'our' daughter. I'll be back in a minute."

He returned proudly holding a bottle of vintage champagne. "I have been keeping this..."

"For seventeen years?" Sally interrupted, grinning at him.

"How did you guess."

I noticed him whispering to her as I took down the crystal champagne flutes. It would be the first time they had been christened.

"Now you two youngsters can celebrate with us, but only a taste. I don't want you to go home and tell your parents my visitor has been 'plying you with strong drink' Brian."

When Brian had left and Sally was safely tucked up in bed I asked him. "Harold, what was it you whispered to Sally back then?"

"Le petit mort... the little rascal! I told her it was le grande mort for us, and I'm sure she knows what that means, even if she has not yet experienced it!"

* * * *

Monica is gob smacked

Monica's Story

There was a long conference after we had treated Mary Johnson on Wednesday. Jared presented his results to Simon and I gave my appraisal of her readiness.

"I just have a funny feeling about her Simon."

"Feeling as in," he rested his hand on my knee and it drifted upwards, "that kind of feeling?"

"No. Some of the things she said didn't really jell with that 'stuck up broad' label. I wondered if she'd been muscled into the group. From what you have told me the other two are powerful man-haters."

"You could be right Monica, but she hangs around with them. They were thick as thieves at the conference. Now this Jane, you've got her down for a full body massage I see."

Jared chipped in then "I know you'd like to massage her in a few internal areas Simon. Will you try on Friday, or wait until you can get her to bend over for you?"

"What do you think Jared? I've picked up that she's a practising lesbo. She had a one and a half inch strap-on in her case, and Fran also had a few similar toys. Come to think of it, Mary's bag of tricks was all woman, none of that gear."

"It sounds as if those two at least regularly do each other over. Jane would be used to feeling up there then, and if a memory chanced to surface..."

"Think you could implant a 'meeting with Fran'?"

"Mmm. We'd have to dose her up well," Jared nodded then frowned, "probably a triple, borderline of risky."

"Make sure you have the reversal drugs available. We don't want an ambulance job on our hands. These women are both doctors Jared, they have lots of friends in the trade and in high places."

"Right," I said, making notes. "A spa, coffee before and after, then the full body, you Jared can do your little measuring act then Simon," I Iooked at him, "I guess you'll be watching and waiting?"

"Just a minute, let's also introduce her to some electro-toning." He grinned at me lasciviously. "It will be a joy to see that lovely ass and thighs trembling to the throbs of current."

"You're a real devil Simon," I laughed, "maybe, just maybe, next week I'll get you to give me another work over, but not until Jared has spread my holes for your tree trunk. You almost split me open the other day."

Gertie had a dreamy look on her face. "Oh Monica, it's so pleasurable to feel it growing, reaching up to the sky inside you."

"That's as maybe Gert, but I don't have your attractive forty inch ass! My poor little garden was made slightly different!"

"Monica," Jared said quietly, "you can come to me any time for a re-bore, and come for me as well."

"Let's get back to business. Simon, what about Mary, and Helene?"

"Helene? You Gertie can inveigle her into a full body. I want to be able to play with those lovely young tits... Mary? I guess we'll have to play it by ear."

* * * *

As I lifted the phone my ear picked up the voice immediately, but I didn't 'let on'...

"Hello UniSexSensuality, Monica speaking."

"Oh Monica, thank you so much for what you did for me the other day."

"Feeling good?"

"Hmm, good, better, best. I'd like to come and see you again. Would I be able to use the spa this afternoon?"

"Any particular time?"

"Say two o'clock, and Monica, would you be able to slip out with me for an hour do your think?"

"Mmm. I might be able to arrange it. I'll talk to the management."

At two o'clock she walked into the salon. I gazed at her for a moment in shock. Was this the woman we'd 'treated' only a few days back? It was only sensuality we had aroused, there was something else I couldn't put a finger on.

"Come in Mary, you know the changing room. How did you enjoy the Fun Pack?"

She grinned at me. "Now, that is a very long, and a very interesting story. Can it keep until we slip out together?"

"O.k." I left her to undress and slip into the foaming water, then minutes later returned with the coffee.

"Oh, I'm sorry Monica, I should have told you earlier. No coffee for me now, doctor's orders," she smiled. "But I'll enjoy this pampering for half an hour, do you think you'll be free by then... maybe it would be better if you came to tell me you're ready to leave?"

I nodded and wondered as I walked back to the reception desk 'what are we going to do now without being able to use the coffee'...

Half an hour later Lee-Anne sidled up to the desk. "You're popping out for a tête-à-tête with that Mary?"

"Mmm. We certainly did a job on her. I think she'd be a lesbo's nightmare now. Simon wanted her unstuck, but she's... she's totally dissolved!"

"Better let her know you're ready, don't keep the doctor waiting."

I walked into the spa room as Mary was just finishing off drying herself. "Would you be able to spare another Fun Pack for me Monica, it's for a very special little lady."

"We-ell, we don't normally do that, but I'll risk the boss's ire just for you. What colour?"

"Mmm. I think she likes peachy colours, would you have anything like that?"

"Finish off dressing Mary while I go and have a look, you can take another set of our special underwear too if you like. You look absolutely wicked in those split briefs."

"Yes, I feel wicked too, black and blonde, wow!"

She slipped the Fun Pack into her capacious black doctor's bag and we marched out of UniSexSensuality arm in arm. I felt as if I was being escorted by a member of the women's police. Mary Johnson certainly wanted this tête-à-tête.

"I think in here Monica."

'Here' was the most sophisticated and up=market tea shop in town. If our salon boasted a 'select clientele' then Madison's sure put us in the shade. Just to sit down here you could think of spending ten dollars, way out of my financial means.

"Monica, before I begin I want to thank you sincerely for what you did for me. I mean everything. What I know about, and what I don't know about."

I jumped up from my seat as if I'd been shot. "I'm not sure I understand."

"Sit down please," Mary put her finger to my lips. "I think you do understand Monica, but no matter. I enjoyed myself that afternoon, and I'm going to enjoy myself a lot more. Look."

Then I saw the ring. A massive diamond surrounded by rubies. "Who?"

"That wonderful man I should have married seventeen years ago, before that sod I told you about got me pregnant."

"Y-you said 'what I don't know about'?"

"I was penetrated in the salon some time on Wednesday during that 'treatment', wasn't I Monica? Someone, or something got inside my little love tunnel, yes?"

I nodded dumbly then managed to speak "B-but how did you know?"

"For a while I thought I was imagining it, that it was only a dream. But when I went home I started playing with your little fun pack, that wonderful vibe with the clit tickler and the electrified clitty tingler."

I could see that Mary was re-living a wonderful experience and I was at least gratified by this but...

"After I climaxed, with a real gusher I might add, it's something I have never done before, I had to change the bedclothes," she reached down into her black bag and took out a screw-top container. "Hold out your hand Monica." I looked on in horror as she opened it then shook out a familiar blue capsule onto my palm and folded my trembling fingers around it.

"Oh God!" I murmured, "We're busted!"

"Monica. I'm not going to 'bust you', but please be careful. You did a good job on me. I suspect I know what the ultimate objective was, but you made one little mistake, something you should know about." Mary smiled at me.

"Are you going to tell me, or let me make more?"

"I'd rather you didn't make any more mistakes, but we'll talk about that in a moment," she nodded. "Remember Monica, I'm a gynaecologist, I know all about women. Some of those little love tunnels are slicker than others. As for mine, well, I normally seem to have a paucity of juices. I hadn't been really aroused by the time I climaxed that night, so the capsule was only half absorbed."

"You said 'no more mistakes', what did you mean?"

"Simon, Simon Hetherington is behind all this, isn't he? No, its no good trying to deny it. I've done some of my own checking. I am going to see him, later. I know that he wants me to purchase some of his up-to-date equipment, and I will, but he won't be having Mary Johnson bend over his desk for a fat discount while he rams his fat prick up my backside!"

I couldn't hold back my mirth. "Oh Mary! I'd love to see his face when you tell him that, but what about the others, Jane and Fran?"

"I think they need to wake up to the fact that they are women, not men without balls. I'd like to hear what happens, but maybe I'd best not."

"Now Mary, we came out to have..."

"Coffee, but not yours. That ring came from my Harold, Doctor Harold Simpson, he's a forensic pathologist and pharmacologist. I sincerely hope that he never gets round to using his pathology skills on Simon's little operation. It will mean you've had a death on your hands and then you really will be 'busted'."

The neatly attired waitress hovered by our table for our order. "I'll have a real creamy mocha Mary and I want to gorge myself on a slice of that Black Forest cake."

"And you madam?",

"Coffee, black, Columbian," Mary smiled at me and winked, "and a slice of the passion fruit cheesecake please." She waited until the waitress had gone. "Off the record, what's in the coffee?"

"I'm not sure, but Jared says it's a kind of relaxant, lets the mind go free, reduces the pain threshold."

"Ah Jared Martin."

"Yes, the company doctor. He's related to Gertie, I mean Gertrude Hammond, she's Simon's secretary. Do you know him?"

"We were in medical school together years back, he's a very clever boy."

"He certainly knows his way around the female anatomy."

We sat making small talk, our lives, Mary's forty years and my twenty five, our interests and hopes. Mary was a good listener and I had the feeling that she wouldn't pressure me to change my lifestyle, but subtly made me realise that there was much more offering for me.

"The second Fun Pack, who is it for?"

"My teenage daughter Sally. She's sixteen now, just really starting with boys. The present one is trying to 'feel her up' in a fumbling way. I'll give it to her on her eighteenth birthday. What about you Monica, any boys, or only the 'sugar daddy'?"

It was too close to the bone, but I had to admit it and nodded. "It's hard to break away Mary, he's very addictive you know."

"Yes, and if you haven't something to reach forward to you can't get away from something you'd rather leave."

I was silent for all of five minutes and Mary seemed to be coming to a decision. I looked at my watch, we'd been away for almost three quarters of an hour! "Did you want to give me some more guidance along the straight and narrow?"

"No," she passed me her business card, "but if you'd like to try this job out. My receptionist at the rooms is retiring soon. I hope I see you again Monica, but I don't think it will be at UniSexSensuality."

When we parted I was in two minds. It was high time to 'divorce' myself from Simon's demanding intrusions and control. I had thought of dropping the whole business there and then, but Mary had almost given me carte blanche to 'treat' her two companions to the joys of our salon.

Lee-Anne greeted me with less than joy as I walked in. "You're late. That old sod Harrison has been asking and asking for you. I've put him in number five."

"O.k. I'll get onto it." I knew immediately what the 'old sod' would want: his backside reamed with a one and a half inch electric dildo and his prick sucked into the vacuum stroker. He also liked being spanked, hard.

I slipped on my 'prison warder's' uniform then I remembered my recent experience with Simon's 'spanker' and hurried to collect it from our special room.

"Ah mister Harrison, we've caught you at last." I tied down the wrist and ankle restraints and spread his legs. "You've been a very bad boy, and you're going to be punished severely for it." As I said this I picked up the modified cattle prod and gave his hanging prick a charge.

"Ohhh please, no, not that!"

"You're going to take your punishment and you'd best be silent or the next one will be on your balls. You know what that feels like." I lubed up the electric dildo then rammed it up his anus and he moaned with the pleasure it gave him. "Silence or you'll get another one!"

His prick was already hardening from the cattle prod and the anal stimulation so I slipped on the vacuum stroker and set it pumping.

For one brief moment I wondered what it would like, having a caring man loving me, not dominating me... caressing my breasts, sucking gently on my clit, driving me along the road to ecstasy, that and so many other things could be different... but I had a job to do.

Mr Harrison was starting to moan louder "Silence! You know what happens to you if you don't obey, what happens?"

"I get spanked miss, I get spanked so hard by my teacher."

"Yes, bad boys always get spanked by their teacher and I'm going to spank you now, I'm going to spank you very hard."

I slipped two new three inch sticky pads from their wrapping and slapped them on his butt cheeks. He trembled slightly at my touch as I joined the pin connectors and the feathery feel of the thin electrode wires draped over his thigh.

"Oh miss, miss that tickles me. I want to be spanked."

Simon had set the control on '4'. I guessed that was what he had tortured me with, and I didn't really like that kind of spanking. Hesitantly I pressed the 'On' switch and the red light glowed. There were two other controls, a 'Pulse' knob and a 'Single shot' button.

'Here we go Mr Harrison' I said to myself and pressed the button.

"OHHHHH! Please no!" His ass cheeks convulsed as if he was trying to draw them up to his throat.

I knew what it had felt like for me, strapped down and defenceless. Then I felt really devilish and switched to 'Pulse'.

"OHHHHH! NOOOOOOO! PLEASE, PLEASE MISTRESS JONES!"

'Jones' was our 'safe word' to stop any punishment immediately.

"Monica you little horror, that was agony," he breathed as I pulled on the long dildo to remove it. A spurt of brown came out with it and spattered onto my 'uniform'. When I turned off the suction his prick was dripping come all over the floor.

Suddenly I felt dirty and the tears coursed down my flaming cheeks. I tried to retain some of my 'professional' composure as I untied the restraints and let the tottering old man down from the massage table. I knew that there would be a hefty tip left for me at the front desk but today it would feel like blood money in my hand.

"Goodbye Mr Harrison," I said without any regret.

"Next week mistress," he leered at me as he made his way to the showers.

'No way you old rue,' I said to myself. 'I'm out of here, as soon as I turn those other two broads into real women!'

I treated myself to a long, long soak in the spa. 'Recovery time' we called it. It was often needed it after the noxious and groping demands of some of our more lascivious and demanding clientele. Tonight before I left for home I would treat myself to three or four sets of the USS underwear, three of the primrose shifts and three Executive Fun Packs... Yes, why not? I'd take a bottle of 20mg Arousal capsules as well.