Sensuality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Monica its seven o'clock already. Will you have enough time to do all I've asked for, the hair, my nails, the full body and the waxing?" All this was so pleasant, but with the duty roster next week I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get back to the salon for another fortnight.

"Now don't you worry your head one bit Fran. What we promise, we deliver. In a moment or two we're going to start that full body massage for you, Lee-Anne and I. I promise all your worries will dissolve like jelly in hot water!"

With all the jumping I was starting to feel a like jelly, but I knew what I would soon feel: two pair of women's hands sensually moving over my already aroused body, and I felt so dreamy, it would be easy just to have a snooze, relaxing, relaxing, drifting away while they worked on me . . .

* * * *

. . . In the dream I heard many voices . . . Monica's: 'she's ready I think'.

Through the headphones that had been slipped around my ears there was the subtle insistence of 'The rhythm of life is a powerful theme, it puts a tingle'... and then

'Fran, you're feeling sleepy, so sleepy, you want to rest, relax, let your mind go, surrender to me, surrender . . . Fran, you are going to do what I tell you.'

"Tell you," I murmured.

'Fran, did you always do what your mother told you?'

"Always, she was a good mum looked after me."

'Fran, what did she tell you about what girls did?'

"Mum said some girls were very naughty and dirty, they played with each others private parts, putting their fingers and oth-other things in . . . in the h-hole."

'That's very naughty isn't it Fran,"

"Yes, mum said you should only let men s-stick their p-penis in your hole . . . b-but when I let a man do that to me it hurt so much."

'You were only a little girl then Fran, weren't you?'

"I was only little, five, and he was a big, big man."

'But Fran, you're a big girl now and if a man is gentle, if he prepares you, putting his penis in your hole feels nice . . .'

"N-nice, if he prepares you, it would feel nice."

Jared took over. 'Fran, I'm going to be very gentle, can you feel that?'

"It feels nice resting there between my l-lips, you're not going to hurt me, please don't hurt me!'

'No Fran, I would never hurt you, feel it slide in so easily into your love tunnel,"

"Ohhh that is so good, so deep, pushing in spreading me . . ."

'And can you feel that tingling on your little love button down there'

"Oh that is delicious . . . I f-feel funny, my insides are trembling . . . oh, do it some more please, faster and faster."

Fran convulsed and Jared, who was having the time of his life with this last of the 'stuck up broads', emptied his spend into her.

'Fran, did you like that then, do you like a man's penis inside you, making your little love tunnel happy?'

"Oh it was wonderful, wonderful, pushing, sliding inside me, so delicious."

'Fran, you're going to do what mother told you, aren't you! None of those nasty things in your hole, no playing with other girls poking things into their holes . . . Now, are you going to be good, or do I shut you up in your room till you obey me?'

"Oh mummy, I'll be good. I'll throw away those nasty strap-ons . . ."

'You'll only play with boys now, play with men when you grow up, won't you Fran?'

"Only with boys, men when I get bigger, a man's penis feels so wonderful in there, sliding in and out of me, gently poking me."

"I think she'll do," Jared remarked. "Time for the douche and another little present from us."

He spread Fran's vagina wide with the speculum and swiftly sluiced out his spend then after squirting some body fluid substitute around the cervix he inserted a 50mg Arousal capsule.

"That should start dissolving in about an hour and a half from now. No more cock-ups," he chuckled, "boy, was she nice and tight. Our little broad is going to make some man very happy, but I don't think it will be Simon Hetherington."

* * * *

"Hey Fran, wake up!"

"I m-must have dozed off, oh that body massage of yours, it's something to die for." I looked up and smiled at the two girls. "Monica, Lee-Anne, thank you so much for pampering me."

"We haven't finished yet. Let's see what we can do with your hair, best hold my hand," I felt tottery as I got off the table but it was such a wonderful feeling, my whole body felt alive.

"I'm not sure if you want to 'fall apart' any more Fran, but this is a massage chair as well. You can pamper yourself now while we give you that make-over. Lee-Anne will do the shampoo, then we'll dry your hair and cut while you enjoy the facial."

"And the waxing and manicure?"

"Yes, we're going to do all that. I know we're over time, but as it's your first VC visit you're a very special customer tonight. We want you to be completely satisfied."

They got to work while I relaxed again in the comfort of this very special chair, my body being teased again by the gently moving massage pads. The half hour long CPR I'd done in my early days came to mind, what would one of these been like to relax in after a strenuous time working on an almost dying patient? I must have drifted off, again . . .

"Right Doctor Goodall, its decision time. How would you like us to style that wonderful hair of yours? Have a look at these designs."

I scanned through the swatch of photos Lee-Anne placed I my hands. Looking at the mirror I thought my hair looked anything but wonderful, almost mannish as I remembered it. Go for broke, I thought. These girls are so good."

"Lee-Anne, I'm going to let you decide for me. I want something really womanly, really sexy that will make all the guys not only look twice, but three or four times."

"Whoo! Look out guys, here comes Fran!" We laughed together as the scissors started their snip, snip snipping and I watched my sleek black tresses coaxed into a new style. Meanwhile Monica was working on my nails and hands. As she touched me I could imagine a man holding my hand in his and saying: 'come on Fran, let's have fun together.' It was the weekend, I was off duty, and I was determined to have fun with what was left of tonight and tomorrow.

To have that whispery feel of the stimulating pads massaging my facial muscles was another delight. There were tiny crows feet starting around my eyes, the tension and heavy mental demands of dealing with critical patients had taken their toll even on this part of me. A man, to have a man covering me with his kisses, my forehead, my eyelids, cheeks lips . . . how it would wash away all the cares of a heavy day.

"Hey, Fran! You must be the very best dreamer we've had here for a while!"

"Oh Monica, you don't know how pleasant all this is after a tense busy day on the wards. Yes, I was dreaming," I chuckled, "dreaming of going home to a man, me at forty five! Do you think there's hope for me yet?"

"Mmm, well some men, and some good men, prefer the experienced and steady hens, rather than flighty unpredictable little chickens. I'm very sure, Fran Goodall, that there's one out there for you."

I felt the tiny stimulation pads being peeled off my face, a cleansing cream applied then fragrant powder dusted over it. "Lippy," Lee-Anne commanded and I pursed my lips so that she could apply it.

"Now look at yourself," Monica whispered in my ear, "the new Doctor Goodall, go get 'em Fran!"

I was astounded. The face that looked at me in the mirror was nothing like I remembered. The hair style said 'I'm free, come on guys, what are you going to do about it'.

"Monica, all of you, thank you so much . . . b-but what about the waxing?"

"You were dreaming away, far off in never land. I hope you don't mind, but we lasered and waxed your little pussy, it just seemed the thing to do for the new 'you'."

"Don't mind! I've dreamed of doing that for ages. They say a bare mons really turns a guy on."

"Right Fran," hop out of that chair, into the change room with you. I followed her still tottering about a bit. "All that relaxation, you're falling apart, aren't you?"

"Yes, and silly me, my car's at home."

"No problem. Now, off with the shift, that's yours, a souvenir of your visit. Stick your own underwear in your bag, there's complimentary gear on the shelf there," Monica looked estimatingly at my firm 34C breasts then with a wicked smile handed me two very low cut bra's. "Are you game?"

"I think they should call this design 'Niagara Falls'," I chuckled then my hand went down to where the gusset of the pants should have been but it met only bare flesh. "Monica! These briefs are positively wicked, they're so spidery they're almost not there, and a split crotch! I won't even need to say 'come on guys get me'."

"The new you, Goodall is All Good. I hope they can turn on your good oil Fran," she snickered.

"Take two sets, won't you."

"Talking of my 'good oil', do you have a pad or two? I'm starting to get wet, it's all your wicked talk Monica, turning me on like this!"

"Here, I guess you'll need a support belt for it as well, seeing that there's no 'support' in the knickers. Fix yourself up then I'll see you in the lounge for a minute or two."

I was almost dripping. I'd have to get home quickly and do something about this.

"Decision time Fran, what's your colour?"

"Turquoise or peacock blue. Why?"

Monica moved to a wall-high cupboard. She had to take a pair of steps to reach the very top shelf. "Ah, good, there's just two left."

I opened up one of the lovely soft calf leather satchels she gave me. "Now what, Monica," I said in mock surprise "is a forty five year old doctor supposed to do with this?"

"Have fun, lots of it. Our Executive Fun Pack. Condoms, edible knickers, tit clips. 'Doctor electro' should be familiar with tingles, treat your pussy to a teasing time."

"Oh Monica, Monica," I moaned, "I've must get home and quickly. Talk about 'Goodall's good oil'. Can you organise a taxi for me please, hurry."

"Better than that," I followed her through the building to the back parking area and a snazzy red Porsche, "hop in, this is my little toy, but it's a bit small for 'making out' in. Now guide me to where you live."

* * * *

Malcolm's rest and relaxation

Malcolm's Story

One hell of a day . . . the heart replacement had taken the most of it, standing on my feet for the better part, watching the monitors every minute, watching the patient for minuscule changes that would need sudden intervention to keep life going. And this patient, a young woman of twenty five, who should have been at the prime of life was getting a new life . . .

I'd watched the blood ooze, then flow as the scalpel opened the first incision between those beautiful young breasts, saw the buzzing saw split her sternum, then the retractors spreading her rib cage open wide . . . what a mess for a young body like that. How would her man, any man, react to seeing it, seeing that long, long scar when she eventually healed?

Then there had been the emergency. Another woman, only forty five, her body flaccid, wax coloured, the paramedics working the CPR until we could attach the cardio-reverter and shock her heart back into life. Another three hours, standing while our cardiac team cleared a major blockage in one of the tiny heart vessels.

Those women, did they have men. What kind of a life did their men have with them? The young one, untouched by life's ravages, the older her lungs and heart poisoned by the scourge of smoking

* * * *

My mind turned to what kind of a life Malcolm Kingsbury had. Janine had left me years back, soon after I started my registrarship, she couldn't wait for the good times, for the 'big time' to arrive. I hoped she was happy now driving her Mercedes convertible, her poodles sitting beside her. Was she happy preening herself at 'sugar daddy's' business gatherings and gadding about on his yacht?.

A few women had come my way, but I knew very few would be able to stand the pace and demands of my chosen profession, save one, Fran Goodall. A veritable power ball of a woman, small, tough and, unfortunately, so they said, only liked women and the attentions of women.

On the one occasion I'd suggested we get together you'd have thought I'd asked her to strip so I could rape her in the hospital corridor!

So I sat, sipping an ice cold Coke and nibbling on the crisps. I wasn't on call but when the phone rang I was so tired I just reached for it and asked, "what's happened now, who needs me where, and when?"

"Malcolm," was that voice purring? "Malcolm, its me Fran. I'm here, at home, I need you and NOW!"

"WHAAT!" I dropped the bottle of Coke and watched it spill over the carpet. "Did you say Fran, Fan Goodall?"

"Fran Goodall and I need you NOW Malcolm, come quickly as you can. PLEASE!"

I dropped the phone and raced through the house, picking up my bag of emergency gear on the way. As I gunned the Jaguar well past the speed limit I hoped that a 'blue light escort' didn't stop me on the way. Whatever my personal hopes for Fran Goodall, she was a valued member of our cardiac team . . . the front door of her town house was wide open, lights on everywhere.

I heard "I'm up here, close and lock the door please."

That sounded funny, to bother about that in an emergency? But I took the stairs two at a time to the landing, the heavy bag in my hand.

"In here Malcolm."

I reached the bedroom door and stood there as if turned to stone. She was lying spread eagled on the bed in a 'come and get me pose' . . .

"What the devil are you . . ."

"Playing at? I thought as two bright consenting adults we might be able to work out some nice ideas for playing," she gestured at the emergency kit in my hand, "you won't need that Malcolm, but have one of these." She handed me a bright yellow ribbed condom.

"I hope," I panted, as I shucked off my trousers, "you won't," my shirt and vest followed, "regret this in the," she jumped off the bed "future."

She all but ripped my boxers off me. "Do you want me to 'French' you, or will you put it on yourself?"

I just looked at her, then down at her hands as she squirted lube into the tip of the condom. She rolled it slowly over my rapidly hardening member, then pulled me onto the bed and over her, spreading her thighs.

I noticed that she'd had her thatch shaved or lasered. Her pink pussy lips were cherry red with arousal, her clit standing hard, peeping well out from under the hood.

"Inside Malcolm, fill me please . . . no, I don't need any lubricant, I'm so wet and waiting for you already."

What the devil has happened to this lovely woman, to turn her on like this and give her the hots for me? I didn't care. It was playtime, rest and relaxation time for Malcolm Kingsbury. Whether she hated me in the morning or not . . . I didn't agree with abusing women or their wonderful equipment . . . but I was going to root and ream Fran Goodall's little love channel until one of us couldn't take any more.

"Tell me," I panted, as I felt myself getting close, "how you like it Fran..."

"Hot and hard and deep. Nibble my nips as I come Malcolm . . . you feel so good inside me. Is it good for you?"

"Heaven can't be like this. The angels have harps, but you have a music box and I like the tune its playing on my trombone."

"Oh Malcolm, you crazy man, you wonderful lover!"

Lover? Had I suddenly become her lover? Whoo hoo!

"Fran, put my brake on for a while," I slid out of her and her hand reached me enfolding my slickness and found the pressure spot. "I want to make you cry out with wanting you sexy wench," then I saw the case.

"Malcolm, do you know how to use this?" she handed me the little unit with its two leads and sticky pads, "down between my pussy lips, just either side of my clitty."

"Oh ho. Tickles and tingles eh, you little hussy." I placed the pads, giving her precious nub a tweak then slowly advanced the controls. "Shall I set your love box jumping?" She bit her lip and closed her eyes as I turned up the intensity, switching to 'pulse'. "Like that?"

"Oh, oh, Malcolm, like that and more. D-do you know where my G-spot is?"

"My dear, dear lady, we both did anatomy. Of course, anaesthetist that I am, I'm more familiar with the other end of the female body but I'll be very pleased to renew acquaintance with your other end!" She chuckled.

"Use the big one Malcolm, no, not the one with the clit tickler. Turn it up full speed."

"You'd best hold on to those bed posts my dear, I may be out of practice, but I have it on good authority that I am a superb 'G-spotter'."

"Ohhh Malcolm, yes, like that, more please!"

"You're holding on? When this orgasm hits you it will be a 'six-G', it will lift you off the bed." I'd seen the flutters starting, spreading across the planes of her tight abdomen and felt her vaginal muscles clenching round my intrusions as I twirled the vibrator around her channel. He knuckles were white as she gripped the round corner posts of the bed then she bucked and jumped.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Nnnnooo, no more, please Malcolm, I can't s-stand it, it's just too, too," she sighed and flopped back, "too wonderful, you s-super G-spotter you!"

"Whew, when you come lady, you really come. Do you want a rest, or shall I send you screaming bananas?"

"Turn off the tingler please and just hold me Malcolm while I come down."

I slipped the vibrator out of her channel, removed the pads and lay resting on one elbow, my gaze moving from the neat hair-do, down past her shiny mons and her trim thighs.

"You look different Fran. What have you done to yourself?"

"Mmm. I feel VERY different, especially after what you've just done to me." she looked into my eyes, "you're a wonderful man Malcolm. I never had the courage to discover how wonderful."

I rested a hand on her mons, caressing it then spreading her lips to stroke her clit. "I didn't think you liked this kind of thing Fran."

"Forty five years . . . and I've been missing out on so much. The new me? I had the most wonderful evening, well, from five o'clock really. Body toning with EMS, full body massage, a shampoo, cut and set, waxing manicure, facial, but I suppose you're not really interested in that girls stuff, are you?"

"Well, if that's what it took to get me here tonight I am very interested Fran Goodall. I guess you had a real splurge with your hard earned cash?"

"It was a splurge, but a lot of it was complimentary. You should see the sexy wicked underwear they gave me, maybe a joy for you later."

"Fran, lets not fool ourselves here. What do you want from me? Is this a mad fling? Do you only want a one night stand? You'd better not be teasing!"

"I can't bring the years back Malcolm, just as you can't bring Janine back." She pushed me flat and got to her hands and knees, looking down at me. "Malcolm I want you tonight, in the morning, and for as long as you want to stay with me."

"You mean?"

"Lodger, lover, partner, husband . . . if you want, I'll marry you, and not only for proprieties sake, for all that a proper marriage means . . . and I'll never leave you Malcolm." She pressed her length against me. We were body to body, chest, abdomen, thighs and I felt myself hardening again. The condom had slid off somewhere during our antics and my knob was pressing itself between her lips.

"Would you like to ride me to a finish, my finish?" I asked.

Raising herself onto her knees she straddled me. "I've never done this before. It will be like 'going solo' for a first flight. Mmm Malcolm that feels so good inside me."

"Fran! You need a condom, I know you're forty five but I could easily get you pregnant!"

"To hell with condoms! I want to feel you, not rubber. Mmm, he or she'd be fifteen by the time I'm sixty. No matter, one day I'd be able to tell someone, someone who has grown inside me what love really is."