Sensually Saikotic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>>>|<<<

The past few minutes still seemed like a fever dream for poor, young Remy. He had finally encountered the Bloody Ogre, fought with the Bloody Ogre, and lost tremendously. And not only that, he was SPARED by her. The Bloody Ogre, who had filled entire graveyards in the mere year she had spent in this country. He had seen the aftermath of her rampages. The havoc inflicted on men's bodies. Women. Children. As if torn apart by a wild beast. The only mercy the Bloody Ogre granted were those left behind, spared only to spread word of her atrocities.

But Remy was not one of those. She had taken him in as her... her pet.

Even now, as he followed close behind her, he could not believe it. Was he lucky, or was she simply dragging it out? Letting him think she was showing mercy. It could not have been much. Remy had no idea what being the Ogre's pet entailed, but he knew it was to be a grim fate.

Remy recognized the path they were on. On the way back to the tavern. The boy felt a well of dread bubbling in his stomach as he looked back at the Bloody Ogre. His... mistress...? Of course, he soon found his eyes back on her rear end again as it swayed with every step. Despite the fact that he was looking at a demon, a murderer, a monster in human skin, he could not help but admire her body. Even through her robes, the curve of her hips was noticeable. The toned, ample cheek of her ass peeking out from behind the slit of her robe.

"You can look, but don't touch," she said. "Not without my say so, at least."

Remy jumped. She could tell?!

The Bloody Ogre chuckled as she stepped towards the tavern. "We'll rest here for tonight, then depart for Moulin in the morning."

Remy froze for a moment, gently tugging the Bloody Ogre's sleeve. "I-I... if it isn't..."

"Pet's don't talk back, if I recall correctly," she said. "Now come."

With no other recourse, Remy followed her back inside. He remembered the words of the two men from before. Their mockery and everyone's laughter. He had set forward to prove them wrong. Now he was returning with the Bloody Ogre with him. Just not in the way he imagined it.

When they entered there were slightly less people than before, but the ones that mattered were still there. The two men from before locked eyes on the duo, but their attention was solely on the Bloody Ogre. She towered over everyone inside, but moved with such precision, striding confidently past every patron as they stared up at her in silence.

"Bar wench," the Bloody Ogre said gruffly. "Your strongest drink, if you would. For me and the boy."

The middle-aged barmaid blinked quickly, then looked to Remy. "B-boy... but she... I mean, h-he's..."

"My property, so I take full responsibility for whatever happens to him." She looked at him and motioned for Remy to sit on the stool next to her. He did so with little hesitation. It wasn't long before he had a few sips in him. It was the first drink he'd ever had that was stronger than red wine, and already he felt light-headed. His 'Mistress' on the other hand, was more than eight mugs in and barely had a little color on her cheeks.

She had also managed to swing the bar goers into her favor, laughing and joking with them, having convinced them that she was just a traveling sellsword from the East. Though the two men from earlier were more than a little horrified to realize that they had essentially harassed another male.

It was so every strange, seeing this murdering ogre chatting so casually with people she could easily slaughter in the blink of an eye.

By the end of the night, she and Remy had begun to settle down in their room. The boy was still at a complete loss. What could he say? What SHOULD he say, if anything at all?

"Boy," the Ogre said. Remy's attention snapped to her and immediately forced itself away from her as her robe fell to the floor. Despite his modesty, Remy found his eyes drifting back to her. Before him was a sculpted goddess of war and bloodshed. He could see the soft-looking muscles rippling along her back and arms, up her legs and thighs that preceded her large, round butt. She wore practically nothing beneath her robe besides strange undergarments that resembled a strip of cloth that barely covered her bum cheeks.

There were also a tapestry of scars along her body, but they did nothing to distract from her raw beauty. In fact, Remy found that they somehow accentuated her good looks. How could something so vile and evil be so... gorgeous?!

"Are you coming to bed or not?" she asked. Or rather, demanded. Her hand was on her hip as though impatiently waiting for an answer.

"T-to bed...?!" Remy repeated, aghast and affronted. "W-why would we...?"

"I'm not having my slave sleep on the floor if I can help it," she replied, turning around and sitting on the edge of the bed.She practically sank into the ultra-soft mattress. Her breasts were exposed to him as well now. They were so round and soft looking, each bigger than his head. Both lovely mounds jiggling as her equally lovely bottom plopped on top of the mattress. Remy ripped his gaze off of her again, his legs gently squirming together.

"You're still dressed," she observed. "Do you often sleep in your clothes?"

"Y-yes," Remy lied. "F-for protection."

The Bloody Ogre looked him up and down and scoffed. "That offers little if any protection against anything but a stiff breeze. Take it off."

"I-I get cold easily..."

"Then stay close to me." Remy's face once again, for the umpteenth time that day, flashed fire red. "Do not make me tell you a third time. Most don't get the luxury of hearing me repeat myself in the first place."

Shakily, Remy removed his clothing. His shirt, corset, boots, and trousers until he remained in his tight undergarments. "Those as well," she said, her lips curled into a coy, arrogant smile. Reluctantly, Remy followed her orders, sliding his shorts down his slender legs. He shivered a little, feeling a light draft blow between his legs.

"You're covering yourself, boy. Are you trying to piss me off?"

Remy hurriedly removed his hands from his crotch, exposing himself to the Bloody Ogre. His manhood, his... shame... swelling despite his mortification. The Ogre whistled, her eyes gazing lustfully at Remy's nude form.

"Don't think I've ever seen one as smooth as yours," she teased, chuckling. "I didn't even think it was possible for a COCK to look so girly. Move closer."

Remy averted his eyes out of shame, though he was unable to ignore the swelling, wanting ache between his legs as he stepped closer.

Then the Ogre said something that he never expected.

"Wanna fuck me?"

Remy's heart nearly leapt out of his flat chest. "H-huh?" He couldn't say anything else before he felt the Ogre's thighs wrap around his hips, pulling him closer.

"Tell me, boy," she cooed. "Have you ever had a woman?"

"H-had a woman...?"

The Bloody Ogre smirked, pushing him back with her feet. She slid from the bed, kneeling in front of him, her butt resting on her heels. Even from this position, her lips were level with Remy's navel. She looked up at him, but somehow still made it seem like she was staring down at him.

"You got me so worked up back there, kid," she hissed, her hands running up his smooth thighs until they cupped his delicious butt. He winced, feeling her fingers sink into his soft flesh. Her lips pressed against his belly button, her tongue dragging up his smooth belly as she continued molesting him.

Remy's breath hitched, his body trembling as the Ogre almost seemed to worship his body. "I could fucking eat you right now..." she growled against his tummy. Remy wasn't sure if he should have taken her words as a legitimate threat.

One hand reached below his butt, grabbing his balls and fondling them between her fingers. The sudden touch made Remy jump again, his breath coming out as a high-pitched grunt. He could feel his organ swelling more, rising and hardening until he felt it pressing against the Ogre's breasts.

"I see one part of you is being honest with me..." Her other hand reached for his member, her surprisingly soft fingers wrapping around the smooth, but reasonably thick tube.

"Aaaahn~" Remy gasped, his hips twitching at her touch. They did so again, harder, as she pumped her fist down the length and back up again. "O-ooh~!" Up and down and back and forth. The Ogre pumped him softly and slowly, staring up at him all the while. Remy's soft face burned red again, his pearly teeth sinking into his plush lips as his hips slowly bucked.

"I'm barely stroking you and you're already pumping your hips into my hand," said the Bloody Ogre as she began stroking faster and a little harder, her hand slapping down against the base of Remy's length with each pump. "You must really be a virgin, huh? I wonder how you would react if I used my mouth. Like..."

Without any other warning, the Ogre leaned forward, her entire upper body bowing just so that she could wrap her lips around Remy's... Remy's COCK. The sweet, soft, wet smack of her lips as it slid over the sensitive membrane of Remy's cock was like music to the boy's ears.

Her tongue wrapped around Remy's cock, lapping up and down the slit of his quivering pisshole. His eyes shot wide open, then rolled back into his head, as his face tipped up. Without thinking about it, his hands flew to the Ogre's head, not knowing whether to push her off or pull her down further.

The demonic swordswoman didn't seem to mind as she wrapped her arms around his waist, sliding her head back, letting her plump, wet lips glide along the length until it smacked off the tip.

"Beg for the rest of it."

Maybe it was because of the alcohol, but Remy was beyond shame at this point. "P-please..." he whimpered.

"Please what?" the Ogre demanded. "Spit it out, otonoko!"

"P-please s-suck my c-cock!"

The Ogre wasted no time in diving back onto Remy's cock, the tip of his hot flesh spear piercing past her lips and into the depths of her throat. Her tight, hot throat spasmed around his invading member, and loud, guttural noises came from within her throat.

Remy threw his head back again, his hands gripping the back of her head for dear life as his moans soared. He only had just enough self-awareness to keep his voice down, lest he wake the other guests.

The Ogre spread her thighs, allowing herself to sink lower so that she could really put her neck into it. With her fingers pressing into Remy's ass, anchoring her to him, she began to pump her lips, bobbing her head back and forth, practically fucking him with her face.

Remy could feel his cock stabbing deep and quickly at the back of her throat, her wet and hot chamber tightening around the fat, mushroom tip with every deep-throated bob. Her tongue would slide down the underlength of his bloated cumvein, lapping across the tip as she pulled away, then all the way back down to his balls as she stuffed him deep inside of her throat again. Every stab was rewarded with sloppy, lewd-sounding gagging noises as she suckled his spear.

"GRRRRLK-GRRRRLPPPPP-GRRRRROGGGGGGKKKKKK!!!" the Ogre gagged, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked.

Remy's hips bucked as well, his hands on her head making it easier to fuck his cock deeper into her throat. The beautiful boy's tongue fell from between his lips, his eyes glazed from the pleasure. His hips rolled gracefully, despite his lack of experience, almost as if he were dancing. His cute bubble butt jiggling beneath the Ogre's fingers with every thrust.

"I-it's... it f-feels so good...!" the boy mused in utter awe as his swollen spunk-tube twitched and pulsated within the Ogre's throat.

Eventually, without the boy ever realizing it, the demoness stopped bobbing her head, allowing Remy to control the pace of their face-fucking. And control he did, pushing her back so that her head rested against the edge of the ultra-soft mattress, Remy began to really slam his hips forward, the base of his cock slamming into her lovely, plump lips. His smooth, swollen balls plap-plap-plapping against her chin.

Remy fell forward, his hands on the mattress being the only thing that kept him from collapsing as he began to rut harder and faster. His teeth clenched shut, masking his cries of ecstasy as sharp, shrill grunts and groans. His eyes shut as well as he tried to keep himself under control. His hips could not, however, only picking up speed.

Plap-plap-plap-plap-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP they went, on and on and on. More lewd gurgling came from the Ogre.

"MMMGGGLKKK-GRRRRKKKLLL!"

Remy's eyes opened again, but he didn't see anything. He could only feel the pleasure bubbling over in his loins. His smooth, cum-swollen testicles clenched as he felt the wave white, hot cock milk surging up to the tip of his cock.

"MNFFFH-GMFFFH-GLUCK-GLUCK-GLUCK-NNG!"

With a shocked, strangled gasp, Remy came. And he came hard. Finger thick ropes of hot, thick, creamy goodness spurted down the Ogre's throat. Wave after wave, spurt after spurt. Remy came like a literal fountain, his cock spasming as it released its endless load. The boy's lips opened into a small o-shape, his tongue hanging out as he rode out his orgasm on the Ogre's face. His butt clenched with each thrust, his scrotum flexing as he fought to pump out every last drop of cum inside of him.

Eventually, he stopped cumming, and fell onto the bed, his cock still buried inside the Ogre's mouth. Of course, it was easy for her to shove him off, the entirety of his shaft slorching from her gullet with a single push.

"Holy fuck, kid!" she gasped, coughing as she attempted to clear her throat. "You almost fucking drowned me!" She crawled onto the bed with him, her hands gliding up his hips. "Catch your breath, boy. We aren't done yet."

"Huu... h-huh?!" Remy squealed as she flopped onto her back, positioning him so that his tiny body was on top of her between her powerful, massive thighs. His face rested on her pillow-y bosom.

She grabbed him by the roots of his hair, causing the boy to squeak in pain. Without warning, she brought his face to hers, his lips against hers. Remy gasped, thrashing around as her tongue pushed into his mouth, sharing with him the taste of his earlier emission. It did not actually taste bad--in fact it was almost sweet, like nectar--it was just such an unexpected, alien concept to poor Remy.

The Ogre moaned into his mouth, holding him tightly against her, swapping cum and saliva with her prey. When they finally separated, Remy was as caught out of breath as she had been. Despite the almost unpleasant kiss, Remy found his little soldier standing at attention once again.

"That was fast," the Ogre said. "Not that I'm complaining." She raised up onto her shoulders, pushing her lips against Remy's ear. "Remember what you just did to my mouth?" she asked, dropping back onto her back. She spread her legs, tugging at the cloth that made her undergarments until it unraveled.

Remy could feel the heat emanating from her depths, the warmth already engulfing his cock despite not plunging in yet. "I want you to do that to my cunt."

The Ogre's hands wrapped around his waist, her heels digging into his thighs, pulling him down completely on top of her! A look of panic flashed across Remy's cute face as he landed onto her breasts. They were like soft, squishy pillows against his cheek, even moreso than the mattress.

Remy struggled to raise himself up as he felt her reach between the two of them to grab hold of his cock. She was moving, gyrating her hips, working them back and forth and getting the tip of Remy's cock wet with her nectar, massaging it slightly with her pussy lips. Almost immediately Remy gasped, and his hands shot to the demoness' waist, squeezing her skin so hard his nails bore marks into her flesh while his chest heaved. He had only just cum moments ago, yet the sensitivity of his tip was driving him crazy. She'd taken him so off-guard there that the pleasure had become multitudes more intense. It made his face loosen, absolutely whorish as he stared into her eyes.

Then, with an exhale of breath, Remy shot forward. His cock broke past the Ogre's wet lower lips and rammed into her pussy, forcing its way in instead of easing it. He'd cry from the effort and pleasure, a lewd, wet POP echoing through the room.

"Oooh~" the Ogre mockingly cooed. "There you go~"

Remy's cock stretched her insides out while it tried all it could to choke his member like a vice--but as the sheets shifted below the Ogre, his cock finally made it all the way in. His hips slapped against her pelvis. And his entire, bloated cream canon quivered inside of the Ogre. The boy's back arched forward, and he inhaled very, very sharply.

"S-so... warm..." Remy whimpered, his eyes wide with disbelief. "S-so... ti-tight..."

The Ogre laid back with her typical smirk, resting her head on top of one hand while the other stroked up and down Remy's back. "I didn't say stop, did I?" she warned, emphasizing her hint with a firm slap on the bum that had Remy squealing. "Keep thrusting."

Obediently, Remy did just that. He drew his hips back, listening in pure amazement as her vice-tight pussy slurped around his withdrawing member. Before the tip slipped out of her, Remy shoved himself forward again, and was rewarded as pure pleasure shot up his spine and into the pleasure center of his brain. His cock spasmed inside of her, sending the signal all the way down to his leg and making the limb twitch.

"A-ah~" he moaned, hips rolling up and down on top of the Ogre. Slowly at first, his hips bucking powerfully (especially for a boy his size) between her thighs. Each pump giving her body a jolt, making her breasts bounce. The Ogre's nails glided up up his back, then back down to his gorgeous, thrusting little bottom, giving it a gentle pinch

Remy threw his head back, tossing his hair and averting his gaze from the murderous swordswoman beneath him, as strange as that sentence was to think about. He knew that if he kept his eyes on her, he would not last. Each thrust as it was made him feel as though he were one pump away from having yet another orgasm. Each thrust forcing him to cry out in agonizing pleasure.

"Faster," the Ogre demanded, spanking him again.

"Ah!" he cried out. Nevertheless,, he unraveled his hands from her body, and straightened his back. He pumped away. Harder and faster, not missing a single beat, gasping and moaning whilst his cock continued stabbing and stretching the Ogre's pussy. Thrusting deeper, more relentlessly, the twitching, purple-headed monster kissing her cervix each time. The room was filled with the wet, squelching noises as he plundered her tight pussy.

Fap-fap-fap-clap-slap-clap-fap!

His soft hands found themselves on her thighs, attempting, under his meager strength, to splay them out wider, shoving them into the sheets and spreading her pussy even more than it had been before. Now every thrust did more than just kiss her cervix, it pushed it. Shoved it. ABUSED it.

The headboard slammed rhythmically against the wall as Remy fucked her outline into the mattress. It was just another actor in the chorus of sound, and occasionally Remy would hear the wall cracking just slightly. More so, he could have sworn he could actually hear the sound of his cock as it punched against her cervix, almost as though he was going to fuck her right through her womb.

"There ya go!" she grunted, her breaths coming out as labored gasps, as she held his waist tight. "There ya go!" Despite his almost violent pounding, the Ogre was almost completely silent save for a few grunts and groans. Remy, on the other hand, was as vocal as any woman. His moans, his screams, echoing through the room as her lovely velvet walls clamped tightly around his cream cannon. Even outside, a few guests would occasionally stop by to peek through the slightly open door before continuing on their way.