Sensually Saikotic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose your mommy?" she cackled, bucking her hips up at him, causing his own thrusts to deepen. "I said whose your fucking mommy?!"

"Y-you are! You're my mommy!" Remy conceded, mortified, but oh-so turned on by what he had just said. "M-mommy," he whimpered with every stroke. "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy."

The Ogre reached up, seizing his head and dragging him down onto her tits. "Suck it," she hissed. Remy stared, transfixed at her bouncing boobies, her pink nipples erect and beckoning him. Gently, Remy wrapped his soft lips around her perky teets. "Good boy..."

Remy never stopped fucking, even as the Ogre nursed him, stroking his hair as he suckled her nipples. His tongue flicked up and down the nipple, across the areola. He kissed and suckled, nibbling gently with his teeth, before switching to the other. He made sure to give both breasts his full attention, lovingly nursing on one while squeezing and pinching the other, his moans muffled by her lovely boobs.

Beneath him, the Ogre dug her head back into the mattress, her thighs spread eagle, allowing him to reach depths she wouldn't have thought he'd be able to reach. His ass was practically a blur between her legs, slapping and clapping up and down, harder and faster with every second that went by.

FAP-FAP-SMACK-CLAP-SLAP-SLAP-FAP

He was fucking her as hard as he sucked, his head bobbing up and down, his lips separating from her nipples more than once from the sheer force of his thrusts. His lovely bubble butt jiggled wildly as it thrust up and down between her legs, his cock penetrating her over and over again, his hips banging onto her crotch; each thrust parted her tight pussy walls, sounding louder and grosser than the last.

"Kimochii?" the Ogre cooed. Remy had no idea what she meant, but did not let it stop him. Slowly, his lips parted from her bosom once more as he raised himself up again, laying into her with everything he had, thrusting wildly, spasming uncontrollably. Moans escaped him in bubbly bursts, his hips colliding with hers, the wet plap-plap-plapping of his cock schlicking endlessly inside of her, stretching her out wider as his swollen cum tanks slammed into her ass. He soon realized he had begun to fuck her deeper into the mattress (more thanks to the mattresses soft material, and less his own strength).

The boy was near delirium, his senses overloaded from the raw pleasure engulfing his state of being, his fingers groping the Ogre's soft breasts for comfort, as well as some tether to the physical world to let him know that he was still there. As the pleasure that reined him for the entire time heightened, his body beginning to shake and tingle and buck whilst the climax for he and his lover drew near.

"Iku!" the Ogre groaned, her hips bucking gently back up against him. "Iku, iku, iku, iku!" She grabbed his face in both of her palms, growling, "Fucking CUM with me!"

There was no reason to tell him. He didn't think he would be able to stop himself if he tried. Remy's breath hitched, his chest rapidly rising and falling. The squelches of his cock pounding the Ogre's tight pussy became rapid, the loving plap, plap, plap becoming one continuous plapplapplapplap, that continued on, and on, and on. Remy on the edge, soft moans hitting their crescendo as he pounded up and down and up and down, his eyes widening with every thrust.

He was really gonna do it. Right here. Right now. He was gonna flood the Ogre's pussy with his white hot semen. He couldn't believe it. He was going to CUM. Mouth ajar, gasping and moaning with labored breaths, cheeks aflame, and eyes staring lustfully at her jiggling chest. His twitching cumvein swelling overwhelmingly in her slimy cavern to the point where her cervix was getting punched into her guts. It wasn't long, then, before the long awaited release came.

"M-MOMMYYY!"

>>>|<<<

The barmaid had finished clearing up for the night and was on her wait to bed. Of course, as she ascended the stairs to her room, she would hear a noise. Soft, at first, but slowly growing louder and more intense. The tell-tell sound of clapping flesh and screaming moans. A girl's moans, from the sound of it.

"M-MOMMYYY!" came the girl's voice. Words that confused her. When she reached the door, she found that it had been left slightly ajar. She would peak inside, only to find herself absolutely mortified at what she saw. Sex was not new to her, she had run this tavern for nearly twenty years. She'd seen men fucking girls on her tables more than once.

But to see the sweet, slender young girl... er, boy from earlier? Poised over the giant of a woman he had come back with. She watched, transfixed at the lewd display in front of her, her eyes mostly focusing on the boy--the giantess beneath him was practically swallowed up by the ultra-soft mattress.

The barmaid watched the boy's ass bounce up and down, his swollen balls spanking the woman beneath him. His eyes were wide open, his cute little lips ajar in the shape of an o. Sweat poured off of his body as though he was running a marathon. And his moans... so loud and lewd. The woman he fucked took her pounding like a champion, however. Only letting out a few sharp grunts every so often.

So enraptured by the shamelessness in front of her, the barmaid stumbled forward, her large breasts pushing the door wide open. Her heart dropped into her stomach as the boy turned to look at her, his wide eyes staring directly into hers when...

The boy cried out, tears coalescing at the edges of his eyes and drool dripping from his lip while his cock was no doubt bursting with his searing, gooey load. He was cumming. And the barmaid could tell so, just from the sheer desperation in his wide eyes--the way he screamed.

And the fact that she could HEAR each spurt of thick, virile load as it loudly poured into the Eastern woman's no doubt utterly packed womb.

SQUIRT! SPLURT! SHPLRT! SHHHRLP! SQUIRLP! SPPPPRT!

She could so easily imagine his cock swelling within the woman just from the sweet moan that left his wide open lips, and every subsequent note of pleasure that proceeded, signaling the pumping of wave after wave, of fresh spunky cum straight into the woman's pussy. His neck rippled with breaths that seemed to struggle from his lungs whilst he gasped for air, staring at the barmaid all the while. Soon, she could see globs of bubbly white semen spurting from the mattress with every weakening thrust, the wet noises so much louder with the sheer load he had just emptied within her. It didn't seem like it'd stop cumming, either. The boy just kept on moaning and mewling, his lithe hips thrusting in quick spasms every now and then, as if coaxing every drop out of him until it finally did stop.

The two stared at each other, unable to tell who was more mortified. The barmaid slowly backed away, closing the door and silently shuffling off to her room, praying to the gods her husband was still awake.

>>>|<<<

Saiko laughed as the boy landed face-first onto her tits, her legs still spread-eagle, her body soaked with a mix of his sweat and hers. She could still feel the boy's cum flooding her cunt, painting her walls white with his essence. When he finally did stop twitching on top of her, she began to stroke his long, blond hair, her nails combing gently across his scalp.

"Mommy..." he whimpered sleepily, gentle little sobs escaping his lips.

"Shh..." she whispered, hugging him tighter, burying him deeper between her cleavage. "I got ya. I'm not goin' anywhere, kid. Just relax in my arms for a bit, okay?"

It wasn't long before the boy fell asleep on top of her, using her tits as a pair of makeshift pillows. Saiko smirked at the frankly pathetic display. Still, it was adorable in its own way. The boy may not have been a warrior, but he was an excellent lover.

Maybe she would keep him around a little longer then?

End of Chapter 1.

Hope you enjoyed this, any who read it! Please leave any feedback (negative or positive, harsh or gentle) that you may have in the comment section!