All Comments on 'Sensuosity Comes With Age...Sometimes'

by lance62

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it ...

Plus, there's room for a follow on. Ignore or even delete the comments from the children that shouldn't be reading your story or be on this site in the first place. If they get so bent out of shape about LW stories, I wonder why they're here in the first place. Bible thumpers trying to reform someone? Keep writing. You did a good job, and I look forward to a sequel.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
It IS litEROTICA, after all!

And this section is 'Loving Wives!', which is mostly a euphemism for 'adventuresome wives' or even 'cheating wives!'. Rather than wasting time posting cheap shots, get a subscription to Reader's Digest and exist unoffended!

This story is spot-on a 'beginner swingers' tale. Not bad, but also not great! It reads a lot like a manual - How to powder your pussy for an inaugural poke by your BFF's Hubby!'

The experience seemed to go well, and the naive supposition by the novices that they would get from Marital Middle School to Sensuous Senior High in a couple of tries apparently evaporated in the heat of the humping!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NICE STORY

I always wonder why people who don't like these storys even bother to read then,or take the time to leave stupid feedback.I enjoyed this story.The author should ignore stupid feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: I liked it ...

Right. THEY comment on the story, the bulk of your comment is a rant against people for daring to have a different opinion, and THEY'RE THE CHILDREN? No, if ANYONE should be ignore it's people like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: NICE STORY

Well, ignoring stupid feedback would eliminate your comments.

<P>

Ya see, the "wonder why people" comment is only valid if you can tell what is in a story without reading it. If you can, that pretty much means the story was written without thought, talent, effort, etc. which also means it pretty much deserves shitty comments.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Sensuosity

Is not a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok story

It's a ok story but something is missing. They started with her not being sensual enough and having her friend teach her to a full on swing in just one step. Where's the instruction, the discovery, the reward. They just got buzzed and swapped just straight up fucking. The story seems rushed, on your next story put more effort in developing the plot to make it more complete and rounded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you get tired of writing?

The story started very nice, but suddenly it looked like you was in a hurry to be finnished. All went to fast from when they met.

This could have been a really good story if you used more time with the last part.

That's my opinion

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read.***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
extremely stupid story.

Wife needs to be a whore and fuck other guys to get excited? Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous