Sent Away Ch. 11

Story Info
Transformed by Trina's mum.
2.2k words
4.04
3.8k
7
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eleventh chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

Trina's mother languidly caressed both of us as we cuddled in the foamy water. With a heavy sigh she eventually announced, "Well my darlings, as much as I am enjoying the thought of joining you we all have things to do." Mystified by the meaning of her statement I still allowed Trina's mum to pull us apart so she could wash my hair. Trina continued to caress me with her feet as her mother massaged soap through my hair. It was blissful.

When she had rinsed my hair Trina's mum helped me stand. Never letting go of me she splashed warm bath water over me to get rid of all the suds. When the splashing water exposed my cock and balls enclosed in their metal cage she stopped suddenly. In the ensuing silence she viewed her discovery with obviously distaste. I grew nervous not knowing whether it was my boihood or the cage that was she found so distasteful.

When she hooked a finger nail under the cage so she could lift it and inspect it more closely I tensed fearing the worst until she huffed indignantly, "Seriously, these things are so medieval." My relief was palatable when she produced a key from her ample bosom and deftly removed the 'medieval' cage from my boi bits.

Once she had cast the cage aside Trina's mother delicately caressed then kissed my shrunken dick and balls. As she continued to kiss and caress my cock she purred, "Poor little thing, Mama'll make it all better for you." And I nearly fainted when her lips closed over my little dick and she sucked me into her hot mouth. I was vaguely aware of Trina still caressing my legs as her mum hummed over my swelling cock.

Almost instantly I was engorged as it felt like she was sucking the essence from me. Her mouth seemed all consuming and I swooned as I couldn't stop myself from cumming. When my knees gave out Trina helped me to sit on the tubs edge as her mother continued to suck the cum from me. It had all happen so fast I was left breathless and vague. Smiling disarmingly Trina's mother let my now flaccid cock slip from her lips. I tried to mouth my wonder and gratitude but could only make bumbling nonsense come out of my mouth. Trina's mother silenced me by clamping her moist lips over mine before thrusting her powerful cum slick tongue into my mouth.

Cum from my recent orgasm flooded into my mouth and throat as her tongue swirled about mine possessing me. Having no choice I swallowed and Trina's mum's assault on my mouth became less aggressive and more tender. When I tried to kiss her back she pulled away still smiling but murmuring quietly, "Good gurls only swallow when they have permission to."

It was a mild rebuke but I was startled by how much it stung and left me feeling well chastened. Trina's mother just continued to smile while reaching out to lift me from the tub and enveloping by body in the fluffiest towel I had ever felt. Gently, almost playfully she fondled my body dry. Wrapping the wonderful towel about me Trina's mum then sat me before Trina's vanity and proceeded to dry and style my hair. My hair wasn't that long but she managed to shape it into a bob that was very fem.

Smiling at my transformation in the mirror she hummed a happy tune while methodically applying a discrete amount of eyeliner, blush and lip gloss. "Aaah," Trina's mother enthused, "we're very pretty now aren't we."

While I stared astonished by her efforts she slipped a hairband with a little red bow into my hair then clasped a black band choker with a bejeweled heart around my neck. I melted into her smile as the woman lent into me to delicately brush her lips over my cheek and whisper huskily, "You make a marvelous little gurl darling."

Flushing pink with the praise I allowed her to push the towel from shoulders while helping me to stand. Holding my hand up Trina's mum inspected my nude, lithe young body purring her approval, "A very delightful little gurl indeed."

Turning towards the tub she thrilled, "Your turn now sweetie." And then repeated her efforts on Trina. Trina's hair was longer and jet black, her mother expertly braided it into pigtails before applying her makeup.

Trina was obviously accustomed to being pampered over but appeared to enjoy it just the same. When her mother was satisfied she took both of us by the hand and led us into Trina's bedroom. Turning on me inquired off handedly, "Have you have anything to wear sweetie."

When I flushed red and embarrassed pointed out the crumpled white dress and red panties that Louise had made me wear Trina's mum's eyebrow arched dramatically. Nudging the garments with her toe she turned on Trina informing her a touch peeved, "I suppose you will have to get her some of your sister's things to wear."

Trina just nodded in agreement, replying quietly, "Yes mother."

Pulling on a bathrobe she was heading to the door when her mother blurted out as if it had just occurred to her, "Trina darling, where's your little sister?"

Trina froze in the door way and though she replied dead pan she had a sly little smile on her lips as she informed her mother, "Why she's in the punishment closet mother."

As if that was all the explanation that was required Trina slipped out the door and scurried away. Her mother was smiling at me as she informed me, "Sometimes even the best little gurls require a reminder of their place."

I had no idea what she was referring to but nodded my head timidly in agreement. I was starting to feel uncomfortable beneath Trina's mother's appraising gaze when Trina rushed back into the room. She was carrying an assortment of girls clothing that she promptly held out for her mothers inspection. T'scking and humming her mother lifted and considered various items. Some she just cast aside while others she would hold up to me to help her visualize how they would look and fit.

"Oh yes," she purred holding a yellow flouncy frock against my body, "yes, yes, I think this would look lovely." Trina's mum cocked her head to the side to consider her selection while absently asking her daughter, "but what do you think darling?"

"Oh mother," Trina enthused, "that will look positively fab on Missy."

Her mother gave her an approving look and stated, "Absolutely darling I totally agree."

With a dress chosen Trina's mother then sorted through the various panties her daughter had also brought. Holding up a pair frilly lemon colored girls nylon pants she suddenly inquired, "You are potty trained aren't you sweetie?"

Taken aback by the unexpected question I was too flustered to respond coherently while Trina and her mother studied me with growing concern. When her mother cleared her throat threatening Trina blurted out, "Well mother, surely she must be."

As I was looking at her with appreciation for saving me Trina's mother cleared her throat again inquiring coldly of her daughter, "Really?"

Bowing her head submissively Trina answered her mother in a quiet mousy voice, "Yes mother."

Her mother continued to regard her with cold appraisal as the gurl shifted uneasily beneath the woman's cool domineering gaze. Finally she announced, "Hmm we'll see I suppose." With that she then held out the pretty panties for me to step into and as she pulled the luscious material up my smooth bare legs she added flatly, "And then we'll see how you'll enjoy sharing her punishment if she is not."

I held my breath as her mother pulled the frilly panty up to my waist tucking my cock and balls into the crotch with practiced ease. Trina remained silent but I could see her body stiffen as she contemplated the various possible punishments I might bring down upon her. Her mother caressed my bum through the luxuriant girls pants smiling happily to herself, "We would hate to see you have an accident in these sweetie."

While I stared at her in mute terror at the possibility her caressing hands wandered up my body to my chest where while fondling my nipples she announced, "Oooh, we are certainly going to have to work on these aren't we darling." The woman had me utterly discombobulated, wholly incapable of responding. Smiling wickedly she giggled, "Oh sweetie you are going to love having boobies." Stunned I nodded yes dumbly into her captivating eyes.

Trina continued to stare at the floor until her mother turned her devious smile on her cooing, "Trina darling please pass mummy that training bra."

Snapping out of her reverie Trina passed her mother a very plain, stiff white girls training bra. The only hint at femininity was a little white bow and a slight padding of the cups. The bra fit snugly and I was very aware of it with every breath. While I considered the feel of the training bra Trina's mother slipped a while ruffle petticoated slip over my head.

It felt for a moment like I was being suffocated in ruffles and lace but before I could panic Trina's mum had sorted it out and was smoothing the nylon bodice over my chest. The ruffled skirt flared out from my hips and Trina's mother smiled self-satisfied with the effect. Spinning me around she squealed, "You look so gosh darn cute sweetie that I am tempted to take you out just as you are!"

I wasn't sure whether to be thrilled that this woman thought I looked cute or that she planned to take me out into public in this get up. Before I could dwell on it she had the dress over my head and was struggling with the zipper at the back. Fussing with the skirts and the petticoat Trina's mum froze when she saw me in the mirror. With a look of wonder on her face she put a hand to her heaving chest and declared, "Oh my. Now don't you look like something special." The woman positively gushed as she turned me this way and that watching my reflection in the mirror with pleased wonder.

"Now Trina darling," she enthused, "doesn't your little friend look just simply spectacular?"

Trina was looking at my reflection with far less enthusiasm than her mother and though her look didn't express it her voice assured her mother, "Why yes mother, you've created such a sensational effect, she looks just like a little doll."

If she noticed Trina's mother choose to ignore Trina's pique while she slipped lace trimmed ankle socks and a pair of gleaming black Mary Janes onto my feet. While she went back to fussing over how the skirt on my dress fell over the petticoat beneath I noticed that I could see the panty I was wearing reflected in the toes of my new shoes. Finally satisfied Trina's mother turned on her exclaiming, "Before we dress you darling I think you should take your delicious little friend here and go fetch your sister."

Obviously peeved Trina performed a mock curtsy before snatching my hand to drag me from the room behind her. I sensed that she was put out but could think of nothing to say as she hauled me into another room. Inside she promptly threw open a closed closet door and we were immediately assaulted by a funky stench that made me gag. Inside the small space a person squirmed and tried to hide from view.

"Oh gross," cried a less than impressed Trina. Inside the closet the unfortunate person mewed softly with their face buried in the furthest corner. The unpleasant smell was overwhelming. Smirking at my obvious distaste for what I was witnessing Trina whispered meanly in my ear, "I should make you swap places with my dear little sister." Cringing I tried to pull away but laughing Trina tried to push me into the closet.

Finally I was able to pull away and horrified I fled back to Trina's room. When I arriving distressed and panting I found Trina's mother sitting patiently and placidly on the bed. The older woman eyed me with a mixture of amusement and hunger. Unsure I stood before her wondering how to explain what had just happened when she purred, "So you've seen what happens to naughty little gurls."

It wasn't a question but I nodded my head slightly yes just to be sure. Trina's mother smiled coldly murmuring quietly, "You'll be a good little sissy for Mama now won't you sweetie." With the horror of the closet still in my mind and the smell of it still on my tongue I nodded my head more definitely yes for Trina's mum. She smiled more warmly gushing breathlessly, "Crawl over here and show Mama what you can do."

I watched spellbound as her fingers delicately lifted her skirts and she spread her thighs to expose her hairy glistening pussy. As if in a dream I dropped to my knees and crawled slowly towards the vision of womanhood displayed before me. As my face drew nearer to her I could smell the heady scent of her womanhood and I paused for a moment to lick my lips before dropping my face into the moist folds of her cunt. Above me I heard a long drawn out gasp of pleasure as I lost myself in the task of pleasing Trina's mum.