Sent Away Ch. 10

Story Info
Trina assumes control and I meet her mother.
2.2k words
4.28
4.6k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the tenth chapter of a multi-chapter story of a young man being turned into a crossdressing sissy slut.

Trina took my hand and led me away into the back of the house. I shivered when Reggie bellowed angrily, "I'm not finished with you two yet." But was comforted when Trina squeezed my hand and pulled me along after her.

Slipping through a door she closed it behind us before turning to enfold me in her arms and pull me close. She was so soft and gentle I melted into her. Trina nuzzled her face into my neck and her sweet cumy breath washed soothingly over my flesh. When her lips started to nibble delicately on my neck I swooned tossing my head back and held onto her tightly.

Trina's exciting lips traveled over my bare flesh. Everywhere they touched it tingled and I mewed with building passion. As she progressed I was left gasping for breath and hungry with yearning desire. With her arms wrapped possessively around me Trina suddenly stopped and through a fog of lust I could see her hooded eyes gauging me, savoring me until I was trembling with building need.

Holding my befuddled gaze Trina lent forward to graze her lips over mine. The sensation was electric. She passed her lips back over mine again and I thought I would explode. My body shuddered with inexplicable emotions as Trina's lips closed over mine and she kissed me so very gently. Her lips consumed me as her body started to subtly gyrate into mine and her hands began caressing their way up and down my back.

Driven by my desire I lost myself in the sensations Trina was extracting from my body and was soon grinding my caged cock onto her thigh in a desperate attempt for release. Stopping suddenly Trina pulled her face away from mine and I froze as she once more beheld me with her glittering eyes. I was gasping for breath as she watched me for a moment before effortlessly slamming my body into the wall behind us. With a giggle of delight she pressed her body aggressively against mine pinning me to the wall.

Pinned to the wall I gurgled with frustrated desire as Trina once again nuzzled into my neck but there were no more lips this time and I yelped as Trina nipped at my flesh with sharp teeth. I squirmed and mewed with excited pain as she lustfully attacked my flesh with her teeth while her hands played over my hips and thighs. When Trina's teeth closed over my lower lip and held on painfully I stop squirming.

Trina was again watching me closely with amused mischievous eyes and I trembled with a mix of desire and uncertainty. While her teeth held my lip her hands pushed the dress from my shoulders. The stretchy material allowed her to pull it down over my chest and hips, then let it slip to the floor below us. Still holding on firmly to my lip Trina's hands caressed and fondled my bare chest. When she tweaked my nipple unexpectedly I squeaked and tried to pull away but her teeth clenched holding me still.

Trina's hand slipped down my arm and grasping my wrist pulled it up to pin against the wall. Trina's tongue caressed my lip held firmly by her teeth as my chest heaved into hers. I moaned over my lip as her other hand grasped my opposite wrist and raised it to pin me spread eagle against the wall. Pinned like a sacrifice to her wall I moaned and swooned for Trina.

As I languished in my sex induced stupor Trina's hands caressed and explored my body. When her teeth released my tortured lower lip I gasped then bit my lip despite the pain to stifle the urge to cry out as her hot mouth and exquisitely sharp teeth worked their way over my face and down my neck. Trina's hands were massaging my pantied bottom when her mouth found my nipples. My low agonized moan grew in volume as Trina's hands and mouth drove me crazy for release and more.

After fondling me through my luscious nylon panties Trina slipped them down my legs to join the dress in a heap about my ankles. My cock strained painfully to engorge inside its metal cage and the touch of Trina's hot mouth set off fresh tremors of desire coursing through my body. I fought the urge to seize her head and grind my painfully caged cock into her face.

And then she was gone. Rising swiftly Trina pulled her dress off over her head and stood before me, naked. My arms slid down the wall as I beheld the wonder of her. She was lithe and tanned with small but pert breasts and puffy hoop pierced nipples. There was another ring through her belly button and I was only mildly surprised to see that she had a smallish dick dangling beneath a black strip of her well groomed pubes.

Trina let me ogle her for a moment before playfully taking my hand exclaiming, "Time for a bath!"

Pulling me from the wall Trina giggled like a little girl as I tripped over the panties and dress about my ankles. I flushed red at my awkwardness but Trina's gentle smile and merry attitude made it seem trivial and unimportant. Leading me into her ensuite Trina drew us a steaming bath with copious amounts of foaming feminine smelling bath salts. Sighing gratefully as she eased herself into the wonderfully foaming mixture she gently helped me in to join her in the soothing hot bath.

As the scents and luxurious heat worked its magic Trina enfolded her arms around me and held me close. I lapsed into a euphoric state as Trina stroked and caressed my body. After a while I became aware that Trina's dick had become hard and was pressing into my thigh. Tentatively I slipped my hand down my body and brushed it over her growing erection. When she moaned into my neck, I moaned back and brushed my hand over her again.

Trina shifted to give me better access to her dick and spread her legs invitingly. Thrilled I traced her hard dick with my finger enjoying her mewing response. My fingers soon had Trina writhing and her body would flinch unexpectedly as she moaned with desire. Intrigued by my earlier glimpse of her cock I slipped my hand into her groin.

While I gently explored her it dawned on me that Trina didn't have any balls. As if sensing my realization Trina pulled her lips from mine to whisper huskily, "Would you like to see?"

Utterly awed and enthralled I dumbly nodded my head yes and then watched with fascination as her glistening wet body slowly rose out of the steaming bubbles to display her erect cock in a froth of suds. Trina braced herself on the side of the tub while I softly blew away the suds to expose the smooth bare flesh where there should have been balls. I dared to reach out with a finger to trace the spot where they should been and then looked up to Trina in wonder.

She loomed above me flushed from the hot bath and her excitement. She looked absolutely exquisite as I held her lustful stare before slowly leaning into her groin to kiss the spot. As I grazed my lips over her silky smooth flesh I felt her body tense then release and erect dick twitch invitingly against my forehead. I took my time kissing and caressing her until I could no longer ignore the hard cock before me.

With the same passion and care I kissed, nibbled and loved Trina's dick enjoying the responses of her spasming body to my mouth, lips and tongue. My only experience thus far in life with cocks was to have them forced upon me and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed adoring Trina's. Not really knowing what to do I lost myself in the moment and just worshiped her beautiful dick, Trina let me.

I was sliding my wet lips down the underside of her erection when I heard the gasp and felt her dick twitch. Hot cum sprayed over my head and surprised I pulled away to see the next spurt arch out from the tip of her cock before splatting onto my face. It felt sensational as I gaped in wonder into Trina's eyes as her face contorted in orgasmic bliss. I barely felt the next spurt of cum as her dick twitched again and while Trina gazed at me with lust filled eyes I licked my lips savoring the taste of her.

Trina groaned and smiled weakly as I held her vacant staring eyes and closed my lips over the tip of her cum drooling cock to suck it into my mouth. Gently I sucked Trina dry while she absently stroked my hair and face. Her touch tingled while I moaned over her softening cock. Running her fingers through the goo of the cum coating my face Trina rubbed it onto lips until I released her dick to suck her cum slick fingers into my mouth to again thrill at the taste of her.

Trina was feeding me her cum with amused distraction when there was a loud knock on the bedroom door that made us both jump. A second knock was followed by a female's voice calling out, "Trina sweetie, are you decent?"

Trina burst out giggling at the sight of my horror filled eyes before ruffling my hair and singing out merrily, "Oh mother, of course not."

The door burst open and a large ample woman made a grand entrance into the bedroom before finding us in the bathroom. Stopping short at the sight of Trina's glistening body she exclaimed happily, "Oh precious you always know just what to say to make your Mommy proud." Non-pulsed she took in the scene of her 'daughter' sitting naked on the side of the tub with me peering out nervously from between bare wet thighs. "Well, well, well," Trina's 'Mother' clucked, "and who might this be?"

Sauntering up to us with a sly inquisitive smile Trina's Mother loomed over the two of us for a moment before leaning down to give her daughter a kiss. Trina turned her head to accept her mothers kiss and sighed when the older woman's lips pressed into hers. I watched on uncertainly as the two women kissed each other with building fervor and passion. Trina's body trembled and she keened into her mother's mouth as the woman's hand slid down her wet body to enclose around her moist breast.

Trina's keening grew in volume and intensity as her mother hooked her little finger into the hoop piercing her nipple then pulling on it. While they kissed and her mother played with her nipple ring Trina's cock began to swell into the space between her thighs and my face. Without looking away from kissing Trina her mother's other hand folded around her swelling dick and began to stroke it gently drawing her to a full erection.

As if knowing where my face was she stretched Trina's cock out until it was brushing my lips. Spellbound my lips parted and as her mother's hand went down the shaft of Trina's erect cock my lips followed. While her mother stroked her my head bobbed up and down in unison as my only purpose appeared to be to devour her cock. Some ones hand caressed my head and when I bobbed down to engulf as much of her cock as possible it held me there, impaled on Trina's dick.

I gagged and snorted struggling to accommodate the size of her as the hand held me firmly on her cock. With no other option I tried swallowing her cock and gagged again more violently snorting into Trina's pubes. Just as I was sure I would throw up the hand released my head and I pulled away. Trina's hard wet shaft slapped against my face as I choked and gagged. Through tears streaming from my eyes I watched Trina's mother's mouth close over her rigid cock and effortlessly suck the entire length of it into her throat until her face was buried in Trina's black pubes.

I could see Trina's cock in her mother's throat as the woman ground her face into her daughter's pubic mound trying to swallow her more deeply. Trina howled as she filled her mother's throat and mouth with a massive orgasm of cum. When her mother finally released Trina's cock from her mouth Trina slipped slowly mindlessly limp back into the hot soapy water.

The woman turned to smile at me coyly then showed me her mouth full of Trina's cum. Mesmerized I slipped forward to kiss her lip before tilting back my head to accept the drool of Trina's cum from her mouth into mine. Her hand grasped my head and she kissed me hard fucking my mouth with her tongue swirling it deeply into my now cum filled mouth.

When she finally relented and pulled away she was still smiling but her mood had gone cool and calculating as she whispered, "When you can do that to a cock..." She left it hanging between us, to my imagination, with a smile that thrilled me while it felt like she was sucking the spirit from my body. Trina moaned helplessly in the bath beside me and nuzzled up for comfort.