Sent for a Spanking Pt. 01

Story Info
A Wife sends her husband for punishment.
4.3k words
7.5k
12
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
69 Followers

My wife and I had been arguing. Suddenly my wife stood up, looked me in the eye and said. "You need to be spanked and spanked very hard indeed."

That stopped the argument stone dead as I looked at her. Early in our marriage, we had experimented with spanking. But now, after fifteen years of marriage, that time was long gone. When I occasionally looked at porn on the internet, I did tend to favour spanking content. One of my daydreams was to be forced to submit myself to a spanking over a dominant woman's knee.

"What do you mean?" I asked; I was genuinely curious about where this comment had come from.

"You disagree with everything I ever ask you; you are lazy around the house; your whole attitude needs to change. I suggest you need to be spanked to help you buck your ideas up and then maybe spanked regularly to maintain your standards."

"You must be crazy. You would not do that."

"You are right I would not, but I have heard of someone that spanks husbands and partners when they step out of line. She would do it, I am sure, and do it very well if the rumours are true."

I felt just a flicker of doubt at this point. Alongside the doubt, there was more than a flicker of interest. "What are you talking about?"

"I was talking to Jean last week and she mentioned a friend of hers who sent her husband to be spanked. Apparently, he is now a changed man. I was thinking I could send you and you could change too."

This ended the conversation. However, two weeks later, my wife said. "I have spoken to the spanking woman. She offers a very discreet service for both men and women who require discipline in their lives. I talked about our situation, and she agreed that a jolly good spanking sounded like the solution to your problem. I have booked an initial appointment tomorrow evening."

"You have done what?" The flicker of doubt was far stronger now, but the interest and excitement remained.

"You need to change; you just take me for granted. Let us go tomorrow and at least see what she has to say."

The conversation went on for some time without reaching a conclusion. Eventually, we retired to bed, and both lay in our own worlds. My world was a jumble of contradictions. Part was anger, how could she even think such a thing; part excitement and another smaller quieter part that knew she had a point. I had not been pulling my weight recently and maybe this was not such a crazy idea after all.

Eventually, I fell asleep, still no nearer deciding if I would go through with this crazy idea. In the morning, I reluctantly decided I could at least go and see. Meeting this woman would not commit me to anything.

That evening found my wife and myself knocking on the front door of a detached suburban house that was not five miles from where we lived. The door was opened by a very striking woman. She was tall, blond, and aged in her mid-forties. My first impression was of a woman who looked after herself and had a figure to be proud of. She dressed conservatively, giving the impression of a high-powered executive type. Very conservative whilst giving off the impression of being in control. It occurred to me that I would not mind being spanked by someone like her. She spoke to my wife.

"So lovely to meet you. I have been looking forward to this all day. Please call me Julie. Do come in."

For the first time, she looked at me. "You had better come in. You have been causing a lot of problems, I hear." There was no hello, no nice to see you. It felt like I had been subjected to a short appraisal and had been found wanting.

I followed the two women into the lounge and sat next to my wife on the sofa.

Julie asked my wife. "So, you would like me to punish your husband for you. What sort of thing do you have in mind?"

Before I could even think of a response, my wife answered. "I think something quite severe he is being difficult and seems to be getting worse. He needs something quite radical to make him change his ways."

"Excuse me, don't I have any say in this," I asked.

Julie slowly turned her head to me. "Actually, no, your wife has reached the point where your behaviour is intolerable, she has asked for my help, and I fully intend to assist in any way possible. You are only here so you can understand what is going to happen. Is that clear?"

I looked at Julie and found myself replying. "Yes, thank you." I could not understand why I had felt compelled to reply like that.

Julie turned back to my wife. "So, a severe punishment, and could I suggest an ongoing program to reinforce the message and to stop any backsliding."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea."

"I have several clients who send their husbands to me every month. They usually write a short note describing the recent behaviour of their husbands and indicating the severity of the punishment that I should consider. Does that sound good to you?

"No," I replied for my wife.

Julie looked angry. "If you interrupt again, I will add extra strokes to your forthcoming punishment. You are in for a severe punishment already, so I would be very careful if I were you. "

"Sorry, Julie," I replied.

"I am Mistress to you."

"Yes, Mistress." I was in awe of this woman. I found it natural to call her Mistress. I have never felt this way about anyone before.

Julie resumed the conversation with my wife. "Should I start with a spanking and move on to the main part of the punishment."

"That sounds perfect. What does the main part entail?"

"Well, that depends on you; I could paddle him, use a tawse, or of course, there is always the cane. What do you think?"

"I have no experience of any of those. Could I see them?"

I was thinking I had no experience of any of them either. I had been threatened with the cane at school and that was bad enough. It did, however, look like this was about to change.

"Let me get them for you." With this, Julie disappeared upstairs.

My wife looked at me. "This is a wonderful idea. We should have come here ages ago."

I was at a loss of what to say. Just before I said something I would have regretted, Julie reappeared. She was carrying several fearsome-looking objects and placed them all on a small table next to her chair.

Julie then picked up a leather paddle it was eighteen inches long. It had a handle attached to which was a fearsome-looking black leather oval teardrop. She handed this to my wife. "Most of my customers fear this paddle; it does change behaviour very quickly. Do you think your husband would benefit from its application?"

My wife slapped the paddle into her hand a couple of times. You could see the excitement in her eyes. I am sure you could see fear in my eyes. "Yes, this should start to do the trick. A few with this should wake him up."

"Excellent, I would also suggest I use the tawse on him. Many a client of mine know and truly fear this instrument."

Julie picked up the tawse, thirty inches long by two inches wide. Thick leather with a split at the end. I could not imagine what that would feel like being used in anger.

My wife gasped as this was given to her. "This looks wonderful, exactly right for the job. Yes, Julie, please use this on him."

"Perfect, we nearly have a plan. I would like to finish off with the cane." She picked up a traditional school cane; it was three feet long and she flexed it to show how pliable it was. "This is by far my favourite instrument; if anything brings about change, this is it."

My wife was in awe. She took hold of the cane as it would bite her and slowly ran her hand along its length, then looked directly at me. "Yes, could you please finish off with some strokes of this? That will give him something to think about."

I was dumbstruck. This was not a discussion; my acceptance was assumed I seemed to have no say in the matter. I was terrified. I was also excited by the thought of been punished by this very desirable woman. She was very appealing. Scary but appealing.

"So, a good hard spanking followed by the paddle, the tawse, and concluding with a caning. Does that sound about right."

"I think that will get the message across," said my wife.

Julie looked directly at me. "All punishments in this house are carried out on the bare bottom. I expect you to shave; your penis and bottom will be devoid of hair. It enhances the punishment beautifully. You will be here on Friday at seven in the evening and I will punish you as your wife has directed. Do not on any account be late."

A thousand thoughts competed in my brain. Eventually, all I said was a quiet, "Yes, Mistress."

When we got home, I turned to my wife and said. "Ok, you have made your point. I will try harder. Can we call this whole thing off?"

"No, absolutely not. You will just go back to your old ways in a couple of weeks. I want a real change, and this will help to achieve that. You will go next Friday and get what is coming to you."

I had three days to wait. At one time, I was not going ahead with this. Then I was excited and wanted it to happen. In the end, the feeling came down to reluctant acceptance, mixed with a lot of fear and a little anticipation.

I have never shaved anywhere other than my face. Thursday evening, I found myself shaving below the waistline for the first time. It was not easy, and my wife insisted on inspecting the results and she helped to ensure that I was devoid of hair around both my penis, bottom, and anus. It was a very strange feeling. Not unpleasant, but I was very conscious that the next evening I was to present myself for punishment and that punishment was to be from a virtual stranger. Thursday night was sleepless, worrying about my ordeal ahead.

At six-thirty on Friday evening, my wife gave me a small kiss and said. "Be brave; this is for your own good. Please do not embarrass yourself." That was easy for her to say; I was not sure how easy it was going to be to achieve.

I did arrive on time and knocked on Julie's front door at seven o'clock precisely.

Julie opened the door looking as lovely as I remembered her. "Good to see that you are at least punctual. I have been looking forward to this. Your punishment will take place in the office upstairs. Turn right at the top of the stairs; the door is straight ahead. I would like you to remove all your clothes and stand naked before the desk. I will be with you shortly."

That was it, no welcome, no small talk, just go upstairs get naked and wait. That is what I did.

I entered the office; it was well lit, and a large desk dominated the room. The top of the desk was clear, except on the left-hand side, the paddle, tawse, and cane were arranged ready for their use. I undressed and neatly folded my clothes and placed them on a chair in the corner. I stood as requested before the desk to await developments. My penis was starting to find the whole situation exciting and was standing to attention. I thought was that this could be very embarrassing.

I did not have to wait long. I heard footsteps behind me, and Julie entered the room and stood on the opposite side of the desk. I was not sure what I was expecting, but this was not it. Julie was dressed as a classic dominatrix, wearing a black corset, a black bra, matching black stockings, and suspender belt, and long black boots. She looked me up and down before saying. "Good, I see you have shaved as I requested. You can behave when you need to."

Sitting down, she asked. "Have you been spanked before?"

"No, I was terrified of the cane at school."

"You had good reason to be. This will be quite an experience for you. I will go easy on you this first time. You will leave here in no doubt what a well-spanked bottom feels like. You will follow my instructions precisely, you will not protect your bottom with your hands, you will not make too much fuss and you will remain polite throughout this ordeal. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Julie looked directly at my erect penis. "He seems to be looking forward to this; maybe next time, we will punish him too. I will need to speak to your wife about this."

If anything, this just excited me more.

Julie opened the top drawer of her desk and withdrew a pair of black leather gloves; they looked like they would cover a lot of Julie's arms.

"These are my spanking gloves; I do not want a sore hand. I only wish you to have a very sore bottom." With that, she spent the next minute or so pulling on the gloves and making sure they fitted perfectly. "Do you like what you see?"

"You look beautiful, absolutely beautiful."

"You say the nicest things. It will not let you off your punishment but thank you for the kind words. Right, no time like the present let us get started, shall we." She pushed her chair away from the desk and took a towel from her desk drawer and placed this over her lap. "We don't want you making a mess, do we, right over my knee, bottom uppermost."

There is no elegant way to get over someone's lap, but I ended up as requested, head down, bottom up, and ready for my punishment.

"Right, this will prepare your bottom for the rest of your punishment. Please keep still throughout. Your wife requested a thorough bottom spanking and that is what you will get. Anything you wish to say?"

"No, I am sorry, Mistress."

"Oh, you are not sorry yet; you will be, though, very sorry indeed."

With that, the first smack landed on my left buttock soon to be followed by one on the right. This pattern continued and then she delivered several hard smacks in the same place. I started to wriggle and moan my protests. Mistress was unmoved she continued my spanking, varying the pace and where she spanked and the strength of the smacks. I was finding it increasingly hard to keep quiet. I did, however, have a lovely view of Mistress's boots. This view, however, did not distract from the pain building in my bottom. After what seemed an exceptionally long time, Mistress stopped her spanking. "That is a very red bottom. However, it is not a thoroughly spanked bottom yet."

I could not believe what I was hearing. My bottom already felt on fire.

"There is a whole area we have yet to touch. I would like you to reach behind you and pull your buttocks apart for me."

I could not believe what I was hearing. "Quickly, we do not have all night."

Very reluctantly, I complied. I pulled my buttocks apart and displayed myself to my Mistress. With being shaved, I felt totally vulnerable and very naked. "That is the part that still needs attention. A thoroughly spanked bottom is red all over and I mean all over. I do not like to use my hand for this part. But not to worry; I have something right here to help."

I heard Mistress reach into the top drawer and she then held a wooden-backed hairbrush out for me to see. "This is perfect for the job. Keep your buttocks spread. You only have yourself to blame after all."

The brush made contact with the cleft of my anus: it was way more painful than anything that I had experienced so far. The brush visited all along the valley of flesh I was so lewdly displaying. I kicked my legs, cried out, begged, but Mistress was determined I was to be thoroughly punished.

Just when I thought I could take no more, Mistress stopped. "Now that is a properly spanked bottom. Your wife would be impressed. How do you feel?"

"Very sore, Mistress."

"Not as sore as you are going to feel, but we have made a good start. Right stand up and back in front of the desk."

I stood as requested. My penis that had lost its enthusiasm whilst being spanked swelled again. I was after all naked in front of a beautiful semi-dressed woman.

Unfortunately, I did not think her plan included entertaining my penis. All her plans seem to revolve around making my bottom suffer.

She picked up the paddle and gently slapped it into her palm. Whilst she was doing this, she looked at me and said. "I will give you six strokes of each instrument. On future occasions, it may be as many as twenty-four strokes but six will do for now. I want you to bend over the table and push your bottom right out. Please try to keep still excessive movement will result in extra strokes and I am sure you do not want those."

I slowly did as I was told. I pushed my bottom right out. I cannot remember when I last felt so vulnerable. Julie stood and walked behind me. I looked straight ahead and saw there was a mirror on the wall behind the desk; I could see Julie paddle in hand, ready to start my punishment. I watched in fascination as she drew her arm back and delivered the first stroke into the middle of my bottom.

It was a vastly different pain. The area affected was far bigger and the pain more intense.

I watched as Julie delivered the second stroke; she seemed to twist her whole body into the next stroke. She looked truly awesome, immensely powerful, and incredibly sexy. Her breasts seemed to sway with her motion. It was a sight for sore eyes--very sore eyes and a very sore bottom.

The pain went on building. The paddle left its fiery imprint on my bottom. I continued to watch Julie deliver the remaining strokes it was a sight to behold my Mistress in total control delivering stroke after stroke to my defenceless bottom. She looked beautiful, very scary but beautiful.

Finally, the paddling was over. My bottom was very sore; the paddle had added a new layer of pain. However, watching Mistress had somehow made the experience more bearable.

Julie ran her hand across my buttocks; I could feel her leather-covered fingers stroking my burning bottom. "Getting nice and hot now. Let us give you a break for five minutes."

She walked round in front of me, and she then leant over. "I like to see a punished bottom from all angles," she announced.

I looked up and could see Julie's panty covered crotch inches from my face. She smelled of arousal. She was obviously enjoying disciplining me. Although my bottom was on fire, this was becoming a very erotic experience.

Julie sat down and picked up the tawse. She ran this through her fingers in front of me. "This is one of my favourites; it does deliver a beautiful sting and will leave very distinctive marks on your bottom; you will be able to study them later. This is going to be quite painful for you after your spanking and paddling. Your wife was determined you needed a proper punishment; she is a woman after my own heart. There is no point in giving half a spanking. Let us get on, shall we."

She stood and returned to her place behind me. "Six hard strokes coming up."

I watched her deliver the first stroke. She needed more swing to apply the tawse properly. Again, such a wonderful sight before the pain exploded across my rear. For the first time, I cried out; this took punishment to a new level--a new extremely uncomfortable level. Tears sprang up in my eyes.

"Remember to keep still; I have a feeling you do not want extras."

The second stroke landed, I was able to cope better with this one but still, this was very painful. By watching Mistress, I knew when the strokes would land. It was wonderful to watch Mistress in action, very painful but wonderful at the same time. Somehow, I managed to take all six strokes. Tears were rolling down my face. My bottom was on fire and there was still the prospect of the cane.

Julie sat down. She flexed the cane before me. "This is the ultimate test. You are to receive six of the best. Difficult at the best of times. Exceedingly difficult on an already punished bottom. I am going to enjoy this. How are you feeling?"

"Sore and scared."

"Well, that was sort of the intention. So, it is working then. Let us complete the job."

I watched as she stood behind me. She swished the cane through the air a couple of times. The sound of a cane is scary at the best of times. When it is just about to be applied to your bottom, it is terrifying.

Julie placed the cane on the lower half of my bottom and tapped it a couple of times. I knew where the stroke was to land. By watching, I knew when the stoke was to land. The sight of Julie drawing back the cane was wonderful. The pain of the stroke was dreadful. I cried out, stamped my feet wriggled on the desk and somehow managed to avoid standing up.

DorsetP
DorsetP
69 Followers
12