Sent for a Spanking Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One," called Julie. "Five more to go."

I watched the next stroke being delivered again, the second stroke was easier, not much easier but easier.

After the fourth stroke, Julie looked in the mirror and asked. "Are you enjoying watching me punish you?"

"Yes, it is very erotic. I do not know why but watching you is helping."

"Would you like me to take off my bra and then you can see my breasts swing when I cane you?"

"Yes, yes, please."

"If you want that, will you accept three extra strokes for the privilege?"

Without hesitation. "Yes, Mistress, I would love to see your breasts."

"You do say the nicest things." Julie gently removed her bra and held her breasts. She looked so wonderful. A tall Mistress, wearing boots, stockings, suspenders and a corset, holding her breasts for me to see. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Mistress, you are beautiful."

"Time to pay up. Five strokes remaining."

I watch as Mistress delivered the next stroke. Her breasts swung to and fro; she looked magnificent. The pain of the fifth stroke was hard to bear. I struggled through to the seventh stroke. Then Mistress came and stood before me again. "Would you like me to remove my panties so you can see the full show?"

"Yes, please."

"Three extra strokes?"

"Yes, please."

With that, she turned her back to me and bent to remove her panties. I saw her naked bottom and its partially hidden charms inches from my face. The pain was worth it, I decided.

"You may as well get the full benefit from these, I suppose." Julie dropped her panties on the desk just in front of my face. I could not help but smell her. Her panties smelt of a very aroused woman.

"Still five strokes remaining. At this rate, we could be here all night."

All my senses were on overdrive. I could see Mistress in the mirror, I could smell Mistress from her panties, I could hear the cane as it was delivered. Sadly, I was not to be allowed to touch or taste Mistress. I was in heaven, although I knew hell was about to be delivered to my bottom.

I watched Mistress methodically deliver the remainder of my punishment. Watching her helped me get through the ordeal and it was an ordeal. In the end, my bottom felt on fire.

Mistress came and sat before me. She placed her feet stretched out on either side of my head, giving me a clear view of her gorgeous, shaved pussy. She slowly stroked herself.

"Your punishment is over. How do you feel."

"Excited and sore."

"Your excitement will have to wait for your wife." With that, she removed her finger from her pussy and slowly pushed it between my lips. "That is all you are getting."

She stood then walked away. At the door, she turned and said. "You can get dressed now. You know the way out. I will see you next month and remember to be a good boy."

With that, she was gone. I slowly got dressed.

When I got home, I walked into the lounge. My wife looked at me and said. "Let's see the damage."

I turned carefully, pulled my trousers down and showed my wife my bottom.

"That looks a bit sore. You had better get off to bed."

That was it; I was dismissed. That night I could not get the images of my Mistress out of my head. As the pain in my bottom turned to a warm glow, my feelings of desire grew. It had been the most one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

I cannot wait for next time.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DorsetPDorsetP3 months agoAuthor

Thank you..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Dumshit

Leave her

scienceguy950scienceguy9503 months ago

Good job with the story. Spanking my favorite fetish!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Strict Mom Next Door F/m spanking from the next door neighbor.in BDSM
Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01 "A maid earns a spanking and then turns the tables."in BDSM
The Driving Instructor's Revenge Disrespecting a woman has serious consequences for a man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Office Discipline A man learns the consequences of tardiness from female boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Spanked by Mrs. Jackson Jeremy gets an intense education from next door neighbor.in BDSM
More Stories