Sent for a Spanking Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, that stroke does not count. You will receive eight strokes. To help you, when you are ready for your next stroke simply ask me to continue your punishment. I will then deliver the stroke. In this way, you can pace your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

I hated that I had disappointed Mistress. My husband had been better-behaved under the cane. I was determined to show Mistress I could take her punishment. I pushed my bottom out.

"Please continue my punishment, Mistress," I said in a quiet voice.

The stroke was delivered. Although the pain was intense, I did manage to stay in position, just. Again, I pushed out my bottom and requested the next stroke. This was repeated until we have reached halfway.

"See you can take the cane. You have some lovely stripes that you can admire later. Remind me, when you caned your husband at home last week what happened halfway through the caning?"

I gulped. "I sat on my husband's face and made him pleasure me."

"Was that the right thing to do?"

"I think so, yes."

"Should I sit on your face so you can pleasure me?"

Those words went straight to my crotch. I was flooded. "Yes, I would love to worship you."

"What a lovely thing to say. I will let you worship me. Move the pillows for now and lie on the bed face up."

I rushed to do as I had been asked. My bottom felt very sore when I laid on it but that just seemed to increase the pleasure I was feeling.

"Would you like me to remove my panties for you?"

"Yes, please."

Mistress slowly stripped herself. She turned and showed me her bottom. "You will worship this first and if you deserve it, I will allow you to worship my pussy."

"Thank you, Mistress, I will do my very best."

"I hope so."

With that, Mistress knelt with her thighs on either side of my head facing away from me, and she lowered her bottom so it was just above my face. "Start with gentle kisses," I was commanded. I was delighted to comply. I set about my task with enthusiasm. After several minutes Mistress asked me to concentrate close to where her bottom met her thighs. I was so very close to Mistress I could see and smell her arousal which in turn increased my own. Mistress held her buttocks open. "Now you can properly worship me. Start by licking around my ring and then kiss my hole."

I had never done this before and hesitated. "Worship your Mistress," I was commanded. So, I tentatively did as I was asked. It was nothing like I expected it to be. Mistress was very turned on and I was pleased I had achieved this. I grew into my worship and ended up loving every second. I was in total awe of this woman.

After several minutes. Mistress said. "Well done, you are a natural," I glowed with pride. "Do you want to worship my pussy?"

"Yes, please Mistress." I was so pleased I had passed her test and was to be allowed to taste her properly.

Mistress positioned herself over my face and lowered her pussy. I was enveloped by her; I could just breathe but each breath was filled with her scent. Her pussy was drenching my face in her excitement. I took to my task with abandon. What I perhaps lacked in skill I hoped to make up for in effort. My efforts were soon rewarded as Mistress reached her orgasm. I was so pleased I had helped her achieve this.

"Thank you," said Mistress. "I should punish you more often."

"I would like that, Mistress." I had replied before I had time to consider what I had just said. Mistress smiled at me.

"I want you to replace the pillows and lay yourself back over. Only look forwards. I do not want you to look behind. Is that clear?"

I was puzzled at what she had asked but replied that I understood. I piled up the pillows and placed myself over them bottom uppermost again. I heard Mistress moving behind me, and I was just going to sneak a look behind when I heard, "Look forward, otherwise the caning will start back at stroke one again."

That was enough I looked forward not daring to cheat in any way. I heard Mistress pick up the cane and she swished it through the air. My bottom tensed. Mistress chose to stand on the opposite side of the bed. "You may look now."

I turned my head. Mistress was wearing a harness with a penis attached. The harness was scarlet with a long black penis protruding from it. "This is my strap-on. After your caning, I am going to fuck you with this. Have you seen one before?"

"No," I replied honestly. "I have seen pictures of them, but never for real."

"Tonight, you will not only see one, but you will also feel and probably taste one. This strap-on is also inside me at this point so when I fuck you, I will be feeling it myself. Unlike other penises, you may know this does not go soft and can keep going all night."

"Sounds interesting," I replied honestly. I did not think I could get more aroused. I was wrong.

"But first, you still have four strokes of this to come." With that, she swished the cane again. I tensed my buttocks again. "Relax your bottom and ask me to continue your punishment as you did before."

I composed myself and spoke. "Please continue my punishment Mistress." The cane connected with my bottom, and I cried out. Three more times the cane visited my bottom and at the end, my bottom felt like it was on fire.

"Lift yourself, I wish to enter you."

I eagerly did as I was requested. I heard Mistress get on the bed behind me and I was expecting to be entered straight away. However, Mistress teased my clitoris again. "There is no great rush, you have been so very brave. Your bottom bears the markings of my punishment. It has never looked so delightful."

"I was honoured to be punished by you. I should be the one thanking you."

"We are a perfect match." Mistress now did move behind me, and I felt the tip of her strap-on at my entrance. I pushed back and felt her enter me. She slowly, ever so slowly, entered the rest of herself into me. I was in heaven I could feel her inside and it felt wonderful. Mistress then slowly withdrew herself and the process was repeated.

I was fucked this way for several minutes. I could not honestly tell how long but it was heavenly. Mistress then withdrew herself from me and using her very clever fingers, she found my swollen clitoris and brought me to orgasm. In my experience, orgasms can have different intensities, the more intense the better. This was a very intense orgasm. I cannot remember the last time I had felt like this. Mistress said I should remove the pillows and lie down, which I did, and she lay next to me. I could feel her penis pressing against my leg.

"Would you like to taste yourself and suck my penis?" Although it sounded like a very strange request, I agreed that I would like to try. I have sucked penises before and although I do not hate the experience it does not fill me with joy. This was vastly different. I could taste myself and smell my Mistress at the same time and what a wonderful combination it was.

After a few minutes of this, I was told to lie on my back and Mistress entered me again in this more conventional position. Each time she entered me, I could feel the stripes on my bottom rubbing against the bedsheets. I told Mistress what I was feeling. "Would you like to be fucked faster and harder?"

"Yes, please." Mistress did as she promised. My pussy was full, my clitoris erect and my stripes throbbed before long I reached my second orgasm. Julie peaked at the same time.

The rest of the evening and the early hours were spent exploring each other. Eventually, we fell into a deep and exhausted sleep.

The alarm on my phone woke me at seven-thirty the next morning and I reluctantly dragged myself from the bed. I kissed Julie goodbye and we both promised to meet again very soon. I could not wait.

Once home, I asked how my husband's evening went and he said something about penalties and referees needing to visit the optician. I needed to clear my head.

When I need time to think, I go for a run. Something about the rhythm of running helps me to organize my head. So, I put on my running gear and set off for a five-kilometre run. I was deep in thought throughout the next thirty-five minutes. I could have run past the Queen and not noticed her. I was not sure it had helped as I was still in a state of total confusion.

Once home, I got into the shower to wash off the effects of both the run and the previous evening. When I got out to dry myself, my husband entered the bathroom. He took one look at me and asked. "What are those stripes on your bottom? You look like you have been caned."

I told him the full story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Strange Way to Arrange a Spanking Ch. 01 "A maid earns a spanking and then turns the tables."in BDSM
The Housekeeper A new housekeeper and learns about spanking.in Fetish
Lucy Attends Fuck Club Pt. 01 Lucy takes a dive into the world of public BDSM.in BDSM
Club 35 A woman finds a place for her fantasy to happen.in BDSM
Manager to Mistress A Manager uses a unusual method of motivation.in BDSM
More Stories