Sent to Coventry

Story Info
Unplanned third meeting with loser's girlfriend.
6.5k words
4.16
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edbb96
Edbb96
10 Followers

Wednesday 7 December

Hey bull

Need your cock

Pick me up from the office tonight?

I'll cook? Xx

Grace's message. Fuck yes.

I'd written the last story on Sunday afternoon/evening with a quick interruption to watch England beat Senegal, then made some changes on Monday morning when I should have been working, and submitted it at lunchtime.

Monday evening I'd been round to my mum's with my brother and sisters to decorate the tree, a family tradition that's got progressively boozier and harder to organise as we've grown up and moved out but has survived.

My mum critically and lovingly assessed all her children in that way only a mother can - she pinched my cheeks and said I looked thin. Was I eating properly? What happened to that girl, the chef? She was a nice girl, why didn't I call her?

Well, a girl was now offering to cook for me, although I'm not sure mia mamma would approve.

Tuesday I had my head down in the day and I went rugby training in the evening.

Anyway all that combined meant I'd not really talked to Grace other than a couple of "thanks for the weekend" messages.

I was in the office on Wednesday, suited and booted for a presentation to our risk committee, and when I got back to my desk and saw her message on my personal phone I had to tuck myself close under the desk so my boner wouldn't show. I checked nobody was looking and replied.

Yes baby😉

Will he mind?

No it's fine we've talked xx

Longest day of my life. I'd put a shift in on Monday afternoon and Tuesday to catch up with everything I hadn't done over the past few days, and everything was as far forward as I could push it. After my presentation I had a couple of actions but otherwise my calendar was empty, and scrolling through Teams everyone I could talk to to pass the time was already on calls. And because I wasn't working from home it wasn't like I could watch porn or go and play with the dog.

I found myself in the toilet cubicle at lunch wanking while looking through my photos of Grace. Grace in a bikini. Grace in another bikini. Grace playing tennis. Grace playing tennis in a bikini.

Eventually it was 4:00. I put my overcoat on, crammed my laptop in my bag, hoisted it over my shoulder and let it hang down in front of me. Even the thought of fucking Grace was causing my cock to push at my trousers and I appreciated the cover.

I got in the car and put my foot down. Grace works over in Coventry, it's a quick blast out of Birmingham, over the M42 and the Stonebridge island and down the Coventry Road through the speed cameras at 60...ish. I followed the satnav to the car park and messaged her to say I was there, just as a stampede dressed in M&S emerged from the front door.

I drummed my fingers on the wheel, scanning the crowd for her streaky blonde hair. Where was my Grace?

There was a knock on the passenger window. Grace!

I unlocked the doors and she got in. She smelled like Grace but she looked totally different, a blue and white striped blouse under her coat and navy trousers that tapered in around her beautiful hips. She looked professional. She looked hot.

She kissed me and my lips tingled. "Where did you come from?" I asked, "I was looking out for you," pointing to the crowd.

She laughed. "I don't work in that office, I'm in that building over there," she pointed to the office next door. Oh.

She ran her fingers down the lapel of my suit jacket (one I had tailored years ago when that sort of thing used to matter) and down my body, round the inside of my leg so my balls recoiled. "My bull dresses up well."

"I undress even better," I said.

I drove us back to their house. Obviously I know where their house is, but not necessarily the best way to get there from Grace's work, so she directed me. It wasn't far.

As I drove Grace put her hand between my legs and started to stroke my cock, which grew in the left leg of my trousers closest to her until it was raging. I wanted her so badly I basically floored it along their road and screeched to a halt at the kerb outside their door. Fuck what the neighbours think.

We wasted no time getting out of the car and Grace fumbled in her handbag for her keys to the front door. She opened it and I spun her round by her shoulders, then roughly pushed her into the wall at the bottom of the dark stairs. As I assaulted her with kisses I unbuttoned her coat and dropped it to the floor. I immediately started on her blouse and pushed my hips into her so my cock was pressed against her.

She broke the kiss for a second and put her hands inside my jacket and on top of my shoulders. I shrugged it off behind me. "I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too," she replied, and we resumed the kiss.

I pinned my knee between hers and we undressed ourselves between kisses. It hadn't even been three days since we'd last been together but I was craving her. Once we were down to our underwear I grabbed Grace's bum cheeks from behind and lifted her up the wall, pushing my cock against her warm moist pussy through our underwear and nibbling the cups of her bra with my front teeth.

The sudden sound of a passing car and its headlights briefly lighting up the hall startled us, and we both looked out of the open front door to see an old lady walking a dog along the pavement, seemingly unaware of us.

I didn't care. I smiled and carried on kissing but Grace giggled and whispered "baby, hold on". Ugh. Fine.

I let her down and she kicked our pile of clothes into the house slightly so she could push the front door closed, although it wasn't much warmer inside the house than out. I followed her into the lounge (I'd never been this far into their house before) and she commanded some hidden Alexa to turn the lights on. I loved that familiar hip swing as she walked - it was like she was permanently on a catwalk but completely unaware of it.

She pulled the cord to drop the blinds in the front window as Alexa complied with her request, bathing the room in a warm glow. Grace took a candle lighter (yes, more candles) and lit three on the mantle above the artificial fireplace, nestled between pictures of her and the cuck.

She span like a ballerina on the carpet back to face me, and pushed me down onto the long side of a small corner sofa. Following me down, she grabbed the legs of my boxers and I lifted myself up so she could pull them off. My cock bounced out and flopped onto my stomach and Grace threw them onto the seat at the foot of the "L" shaped sofa to her left.

Grace noticed the chafe marks along my hips and winced. "Still sore?"

"Fuck no," I said, impatient. I lifted my legs again and used my feet to hook the tops of her legs and pull her into me. "Bull needs his pussy."

She collapsed onto me, straddling me on her sofa. It felt great having her mostly naked body against me again. I moved the wet crotch of her panties to one side and slid into her tight little hole, pushing her down by her curvy hips as far as she'd go, not giving her a chance to think. It felt like being home after a weekend away.

"That's better," I said, enjoying the expression of surprise and pleasure on her face. I reached round her back and undid her bra, and she held her arms forward for me to pull it off. I threw it onto the corner of the sofa next to my pants.

Grace regained her composure. "Fuck, I can feel you in my stomach," she said.

I smiled at the compliment. "OK then baby," I said, shifting forward, "I got something else you'll be able to feel in your stomach."

We started fucking and it was like we'd never stopped. I started slow just to stretch her but within a few minutes we were pounding breathlessly, hands all over each other, holding each other and then kissing for a few minutes, and then with my hands on her hips enjoying her tits bouncing against my face.

The hem of her pants kept slipping and rubbing on the side of my cock. A couple of times I moved it back out of the way, hoping I could loop it round her engorged lips, but it would always slip back and eventually it was compromising our fuck.

"Are these special pants?" I asked, panting.

"What? Not really," she replied, equally breathless.

I stopped her mid-stroke, hooked both hands around the crotch of her panties, then pulled hard in opposite directions. I was half prepared for them to put up a fight but I guess I don't know my own strength; they tore easily. I lifted the waistband up Grace so it was resting on top of the narrowest point of her hips, the torn crotch now around her belly button.

Expecting admonishment, I said "I'll buy you more." She laughed and I spanked her ass as we resumed our fuck.

I wondered if the cuck bought her sexy underwear. Where was the cuck?

"Where is he?" I asked her. She frowned, having understandably not followed my train of thought.

"On his way, he won't be long."

After a while we switched positions. I put Grace on her back and, with one foot on the floor and the other at the back of the sofa, I lifted her legs up and railed her missionary, every now and then pushing in as far as I could, crushing my balls between her bum cheeks, and kissing her passionately.

Grace came. I felt that familiar tightening and wettening and she threw her head back, her blonde hair like a mane spread on the sofa. I kissed her as she came down and wrapped my arms around her, resting my chest on her tits. Grace crossed her legs around me.

"You didn't cum baby?"

I looked down and started to roll my hips against her. "Nope."

She giggled and pulled my chain so we were close. "Where you got all this energy from Bull?"

I laughed and wondered if I was embarrassing myself. "I've done fuck all today, and I had a tactical at lunch."

She pretended to be shocked, "you cheat! That's not nice."

"I'm not a nice guy," I grinned. "I want your ass."

Grace thought for a moment, playing with my chain with her thumbnail. She bit her lip. "OK," she said, "go and get your lube, I need to get ready."

"Oh," I stopped. "Don't you have any?" I hadn't really expected this encounter, mine was at home in my bag I'd not had chance to unpack since the weekend.

She shook her head. "I used yours the other night."

I scrambled. "Don't worry, I can just use spit."

Grace laughed. "Definitely fucking not," she tightened her legs and squeezed me with her pussy. "Sorry baby, you're not getting in there without lube."

Fuck. I'd been in her ass before when we met in town, but she was right. I've done no lube anal before and it's always a lot less fun than you think it's going to be.

I rolled my hips and pushed deep. "I've got a bit of Castrol in the car, will that do?" I expected that to go straight over her head, but she laughed.

I fucked her hard, slightly frustrated. I shifted so I was back on the bottom, my favourite position. I put my arm around Grace's tiny waist, underneath her broken panties, and bounced her up and down, spanking her with my other hand, synchronising our thrusts. She put her hands on my shoulders and got into it, talking dirty.

A few minutes later, a key turned in the lock in the hall and I felt Grace tense. Fuck, I hoped it was just the cuck with the key and not her dad or someone.

Grace leaned backwards on my knees to look out into the hall, but didn't stop fucking. She looked majestic. She nodded as if giving permission and the cuck came in, averting his gaze. He was wearing his big thick puffer jacket again and the same jeans. For all intents and purposes he appeared exactly as he had on Sunday morning when I last saw him.

"Hi sir, hi mistress," he said.

"Hi," Grace said, out of breath. She pointed to the short side of the sofa and said "sit down, we're just finishing."

The cuck did as he was told. He walked politely around us, picked up Grace's bra and my boxers from the sofa and placed them in his lap, then sat down to watch.

I gave it to Grace now. We'd been fucking for almost 45 minutes, edging, and it soon came time to cum. She seemed to sense it and said, "in my mouth baby."

She quickly sprang off me and I fell out of her, then she dropped to the floor. I pushed myself up and she grabbed my cock, wanking me the last few yards. As I came, she locked her lips round the end and her cheeks sucked in as she extracted what she wanted. She was distractingly beautiful, her dark red lipstick leaving stains on my cock as I unloaded into her. She did an exaggerated swallow and then sucked the tip clean.

She stood up and I grabbed her by her pants (which were now more of a belt), pulled her into me, looked down at her, and kissed her, tasting my salty cum in her mouth.

Beers

"Right, I'm going to make dinner," she said, walking into the kitchen. "It's going to be a while. Why don't you guys go for a quick drink?"

I looked at the cuck, apparently as surprised as I was. We'd not really had a conversation in person. The only time we'd spent together was watching the rugby on my phone waiting for Grace in the hotel room when we first met, so I wasn't sure about socialising with him. He'd just watched me fuck his girlfriend; not a dynamic I'm used to. I'd rather have stayed with Grace and watched her cook naked.

I followed her into the kitchen. She was standing looking into the fridge, her weight resting on her right leg. Fuck, she looked good, her thigh gap and the way her bum cheeks cast shadows on her thighs, one slightly longer than the other. I walked up behind her and placed my hands around her waist.

"I'm not sure-"

Grace turned in my arms to face me and half whispered, "I know, but please baby, can you go and have a drink with him?"

She was serious. "He really wants to get to know you. This is going to take an hour. The pub is right round the corner and," she smiled, "there's a Co-Op over the road. They might do something better than engine oil."

Oh. I understood. "I've never had a lady insist I go drinking before." I kissed her. Okay. I asked her if she needed anything else. Wine, that was it. She took a makeup wipe from a pack on the side and wiped her lipstick off my face.

I went back into the lounge, thinking how to play this. First thing was, I needed to get dressed.

The cuck stood up, I guess having similar thoughts. I held out my hand to him and he shook it, again. That wasn't what I was holding my hand out for, but I shook. "How's it going mate?" I asked.

"Fine, thank you sir," he replied.

I laughed. "Okay, for the next hour you don't have to call me sir, we're just two normal fellas going for a drink."

His shoulders dropped a little and he seemed to relax a bit. I left my palm held out and he looked at it, unsure.

I pointed my finger at his other hand, clutching our underwear. "You've got my boxers."

He handed them to me and I wiped my damp cock with them and put them on, slightly wet already from Grace's pussy and my precum earlier. I went into the hall and grabbed my trousers, shirt, socks and shoes and put them on too. I called bye to Grace and said we'd be an hour, and she said something like "bye boys".

I rolled my shirt sleeves up and stopped at the car to grab my coat which I put on over the top. I reached into my pocket for my cigarettes - just straights when I'm in public, and lit one as we walked. I offered one to the cuck but he declined, "I don't smoke."

We walked out the other end of the road and turned left onto the high street. Straight ahead of us over the roundabout on the other side of the road was the Co-op, on our side a pub doing its best to hide the fact that it was a Wetherspoons.

I finished my cigarette and we went inside. To be fair, it was my sort of place. The beer was cold and cheap and wet, and I could laugh at all the patrons standing in a queue at the long bar rather than just walking up like everywhere else in the world.

I said to the cuck to get us a table and asked what he wanted. Whatever I was having. I gave him my coat and he went and sat at a high table along from some fruit machines.

I got two Stellas and went back to him, placing his on the table in front of him.

I said cheers and he repeated it. "''Cheers' what?" I looked at him coldly.

His face went red.

I waited for a beat. "Nah, I'm only kidding," I said, clinking his glass, smiling as warmly as I could. I suddenly felt guilty, like I was being a bully. The cuck laughed, the first time I'd seen him.

I decided to just relax. I got comfy on the stool and realised I stank of sex. I made a mental note not to get too close to anyone.

I sensed he wanted to say something so I broke the ice. "How's it going? Good day at the mill?"

"Yeah fine. You?"

"Bit boring but, you know, things got better." I wasn't sure whether to allude to the elephant in the room or not. But I figured, if we were being relaxed, there was no point trying to skirt the issue. Surely that would just make things tense.

He nodded and looked down.

"Grace said you fancied a bit of a 'getting to know you' thing?"

"I just wanted to... well you know, you're obviously uh doing that with her and I'm watching and I feel like it's going well but I also feel like I should be more like, involved..." he trailed off.

"What, like a threesome?" I said, a little too loud. I shouldn't have made him struggle really.

He laughed, again a little too loud. "No, well not necessarily. I just mean like the hotel and then at the weekend...I feel like she knows you really well and I don't really at all. I just wanna make sure I'm like, part of it and you're not just gonna run off together."

He was rambling. "Ok", I said, and took a gulp of beer. I spoke slowly and carefully. "This is a weird situation. To be honest I don't know the rules. If there are rules. I like Grace a lot..."

"Do you love her?"

He surprised me with that one - it was a ballsy question and I struggled for an answer for a second. It's not the sort of question you ask two sips into a pint.

"No, no, not like that. You know when we say that we're just playacting, it's not real."

He nodded and took a drink. I looked at him. This conversation wasn't going how I expected, the dynamic was different than when we'd met before. I felt under pressure. I folded my arms across my chest.

"I can't get a bead on you," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know much about you either. I know you've been with Grace since school and you obviously like watching us and all the other stuff. But I don't know what sits under it all."

He thought for a second, sliding his glass between his hands on the table. "OK, well as you said we've been together since high school, we were in the same form. Actually her mum was, well, is, my mum's best friend so we've always known each other to be honest. I'm not even sure when we started 'going out'," he did little air quotes.

"But yeah, we went through college and then split up at uni. Grace, well you've seen how she looks, what she's like. She's the opposite of me. And she just realised there were like, more physically attractive guys" - he hesitated - "like you I guess. I dunno.

"Anyway we got back together in the end but I've never been able to do what those guys can do. We met a couple of bulls but it was always one and done, they'd barely even speak, and I was fine with that because she always was mine and they just did their job and made me watch and made her happy and it's hot.

"But then you." He gulped. He sounded more accusatory than he meant to. This was by far the longest I'd ever heard him speak. "I've never seen her with a guy like you before. Like watching you together, obviously the way you," he looked around conspiratorially, "the way you fuck, what you can do to her. But the way you talk, the way you just are with each other. You match... if I didn't exist she'd be happy with you. You'd get married and have beautiful kids and all that, without me dragging you down, so like I wonder if I should just go."

Edbb96
Edbb96
10 Followers
12