Sent to Coventry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lip quivered and he took a drink to hide his emotion from me. So this was it. I couldn't have felt more sympathy for the guy. I drank too to pretend I hadn't noticed and to let me think how to respond and let him compose himself. He stared into his pint.

"That's not what I want," I said. "I'm not a relationship wrecker - I mean, I thought about it when you chucked that little wobbly at the hotel," he opened his mouth to apologise but I lifted my hand to stop him; I'd forgiven him. "I fantasised about taking her from you, rescuing her because of what you did to her."

I paused, thinking how to put it. "You're her boyfriend, you should worship her. But you're her boyfriend, not me. If she's not happy with you I can't really do anything about that, but I can't see that in her and if it comes to that it won't be me she goes to. I saw you in the back of the car. She picked you over me, even after everything. She loves you man."

He looked up at me and smiled a bit, sniffing. His eyes were wet. I'm not good with men crying and I couldn't pretend I hadn't noticed.

"Alright, that'll do," I said, finishing my pint and wishing this subject could pass. "Get the beers in. Despite all that, I'm still on a promise."

He did and over those and a second round we talked for quite a while, about them, about whatever Grace and I were, about their future and their past, about me and my family.

Our phones on the table both vibrated simultaneously. Grace had set up a WhatsApp group with the three of us and the first message on it was "It's ready".

We put our coats on. I went for a piss and met him in the beer garden at the front. The green frontage of the Co-op over the road caught my peripheral vision. "Sorry man. I'm trying to get in her bum but we have no lube."

"I'll come with."

We went in and, of a surprisingly generous selection (I think I know what the people of Coventry do with their spare time) the cuck encouraged me to buy the orange and blue 'Tingling Pleasure Gel' - Grace would like that, he said. I grabbed a bottle of plonk and took both through the self checkout to avoid the embarrassing interaction with the cashier.

I had another fag on the way back and reflexively offered him one but this time he accepted. Like everyone, he was a non-smoker until he'd had a drink. He coughed through one as we walked.

We stopped at the front of the house.

"Right, once we're back in there you're back to the cuck, yeah?" He nodded, seemingly psyching himself up for it. It endeared him to me and I couldn't help smiling. I punched him lightly on his pudgy shoulder. "You're alright."

Home

We went back in. Grace was unimpressed at our lateness but the food was still hot. A huge lasagne with ricotta cheese and salad with homemade garlic bread. She had changed into grey trackies and an oversized hoodie (one of the cuck's?) which she'd tied up at the front to show off her midriff. She'd obviously showered, her hair was damp, and her makeup, which I'd rearranged earlier, had been removed.

She looked prettier without makeup but I think that about most women.

Grace's cooking was good. My mother would definitely have approved (of the food, not of the circumstances by which I came to be eating it) but Grace ate lightly as usual.

We talked and ate and the cuck also seemed to relax. Not that he joined in the conversation as such, just that he was a man contented and free in his own home, rather than the totally compliant sub I'd seen before. No doubt the four pints helped.

We finished and Grace told the cuck to clear the table and wash up. I took the lube from the pocket of my coat on the back of the chair, and beckoned Grace to follow me back out of their small kitchen/diner to the lounge.

I let her pass in front of me and as she did I caught her around her exposed middle and pulled her in close so she could feel my erection against her bum. I buried my neck in the hood of her hoodie and kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Do you know how much social conditioning I had to suppress not to offer to wash up then?" I joked.

"You made it look so easy," I felt her cheeks rise with her grin. Cheeky. But I loved how she had her wits about her. "You have garlic breath. How was the pub?"

"Fine baby, we just chatted but I'll talk about it another time." I took the bottle of lube and slid it down her tight stomach, under the waistband of her trackies and into her fresh pants, down to her clit. I rubbed the soft edge of the cap along it and between her lips. "This is my favourite pub though".

I could feel her melting into me again. She moaned. I undid the flies on my suit trousers and let my cock poke through, still in my boxers

"Your Bull's bought this special lube," I pulled her in close so she could feel my words in my chest. "In fact, our cuck helped me select it. Do you know what your Bull's going to do with it?" I asked, gently rubbing it up and down her slit. She nodded but didn't spoil it by interrupting.

I moved the bottle between her legs, reaching round her and pushing her torso forward, causing her to back onto my cock. "Your Bull's going to grease your cute little bum up with it," I pushed the cap slowly into her crack, the lube itself lubricated by her wet pussy. From this angle I could see her biting her lip, feel her heart starting to race in her chest, and her breathing start to get deeper.

"And then, your Bull's going to fuck you, with this..." I thrusted my hips so my cock poked Grace's hole through our clothes, to a yelp from her.

"Fuck," she managed. I felt her tremble.

My arm had caused her trackies to fall down half way and as I pulled away I pulled her pants down too. I ordered Grace to lift her arms, which she did. I untied her knot at the front and lifted her hoodie off over her head, to reveal her bare breasts. I gently pinched her hard nipples.

She turned inside my embrace and removed my shirt for a second time that day, pulling it, still buttoned, over my head. She dropped to her knees and manipulated my boxers down so she could partially free my cock, still poking through my flies.

Grace took it in her mouth, moving her hands around my stomach, slotting her finger in my belly button. Fuck, I loved that. I dropped the lube into my pocket and looked down at my cuckoldress as she worked her way down, not quite deepthroating, but taking it about two thirds of the way.

Occasionally, she'd move away and a string of spit would run from my cock to her mouth, and she'd duck her head to catch it back in her mouth and swallow it. I heard myself groaning, the combined pleasure of the blowjob and belly rub absolute ecstasy.

Through closed eyes I perceived the lights in the room dim. I turned to the cuck, who was standing in the kitchen doorway, phone in hand. I gave him a thumbs up. The still burning candles and dimly lit room were Grace's favourite atmosphere. He pointed to the sofa, asking permission to watch. I nodded and he sat where he'd been earlier, at the foot of the "L".

I took Grace under her chin and lifted her up. I kissed her deeply for a few seconds and then led her over to the sofa. I unbuckled my belt and undid the button and catch on my trousers, allowing them to fall. I did the same with my boxers and kicked my socks off with my toes.

"On all fours, hands on the back of the sofa" I said to Grace. She did so and I spread her legs, showing both holes to the cuck. I rubbed her pussy for a few seconds and then upwards, into her bum crack

I knelt on the floor behind her and spread her cheeks, then tickled her soaking clit with the tip of my tongue. I'd missed that sweet taste. I rounded her lips and then sunk my tongue into her little pink pussy, my nose poking her bum hole. I took a breath, it smelled of soap.

I ran my hands up the outside of Grace's thighs, round her hips and up her back, to the bottom of her hair, and she rolled her spine in response. It was time.

I moved my face upwards, kissing her cheeks. Pulling them apart, I moved my tongue towards her ass, tracing a spiral pattern getting closer to the rim, which I tickled. She moaned, and I pushed gently at her hole with my tongue, over the next few minutes slowly loosening it as I lapped at it. I placed my hands on top of Grace's bum and I felt her sink lower into the sofa and the tension release from her as she relaxed more and more.

"You ready baby?" I asked.

"Yes," she moaned.

I took the lube out of my trouser pocket and started by working it into Grace (ladies first). Her hole was now completely compliant and she moaned even more as I gently but firmly pushed it into her. I could feel the tingle on my fingers as I spread it liberally.

Next was me. There was a bit of tingle, and coldness a bit like Deep Freeze when you get injured. I sat down on the sofa next to Grace and span her around so she was standing straddling me, facing away. She lowered herself down my front and I let her control this bit.

Penetration was difficult; she was tight as fuck, but once in it just became about letting her stretch and get comfortable. I lay back on their sofa and watched her two peachy bubbles work their way slowly to my balls. Eventually she hit the bottom, her cheeks slotting perfectly into the dips between my hips and pubic bone.

I kissed her shoulder again and told her how great she felt as her hole gripped me. She lifted herself up, supporting herself on the back and seat of the sofa. I took this as an invitation, pushing back in slowly and letting my hips fall, initially just spreading the lube around, starting slowly at first and building up momentum as we went.

Neither Grace or I are particularly heavy but as we got rougher the cuck sitting to our right started to gently bounce with the force. I told Grace how beautiful she was, reminding her how her Bull had said he wanted her ass. And Bull gets what he wants, doesn't he? "Yes Bull," she replied.

We fucked for about 10 minutes that way. I reached round to play with Grace's pussy, which I could feel was dripping wet. The cuck couldn't take his eyes off us. Eventually Grace's arms started to wobble and she sat down on me, "lie down," she said, pointing right.

I got it. I wrapped my arms around her and we flopped sideways, so our heads were on the cushions in the corner of the sofa, now spooning each other. Grace lifted her legs to give me the angle and I shifted to fucking sideways using the arm at the far end at my feet to push off, my right arm underneath her. She rolled her head on the cushion towards me and I kissed her passionately, her left hand craning round to the back of my head.

Grace eventually broke the kiss and relaxed her neck, looking now at the cuck and away from me. His eyes met hers and she extended her bottom/right arm a short distance towards him, offering him her hand, which wandered in the air with the force of my thrusts. He hesitated and she nodded, and his eyes met mine, as if asking for permission. Through a fog of anal delight I laughed to myself at the idea of him asking me if he could touch his girlfriend, but I just nodded.

He took her hand in both his own like a sandwich. I upped the pace, moving my right hand, trapped under Grace, round her stomach to bring her into a closer spoon, and my left hand round to her pussy.

I was close, and for some reason seeing her affection for the cuck got me closer. I wanted us to cum together like this, but unlike her pussy, Grace's ass gave no signal I could detect about how close she was.

"You gonna cum for me baby?"

Her free hand met mine at her pussy. "Fuck yes," she said breathlessly.

We did. Grace seconds ahead of me, soaking our left hands as she interlocked her fingers with mine. That feeling pushed me over the edge and I exploded in her ass, my hips bucking involuntarily a few times, pushing in as deep as I could and feeling as though I were spraying her intestines.

She turned her head back to me and we kissed again, deep and slow and passionate. She somehow yanked the comparatively hulking cuck towards her and gripped his hand so hard her fingers went white. We were so close I could feel my own heartbeat and hers in phase with each other.

We seemed to hold ourselves like that forever, our weird little triplet. I found that all the times I was at my happiest were when I was lying inside Grace in post coital bliss. I hugged her close and played with her hair, twiddling it between my fingers. I could easily have fallen asleep spooning Grace like that.

Practical considerations went through my head as I lay there, enjoying the tranquillity of being in a full bum. I had early calls in the morning but I could work from wherever. Laptop charger? No, at home. Could maybe borrow one or just hope to get through the day, same story with phone chargers. Change of clothes? No. Borrow from the cuck? Maybe, they'd be huge on me. Stay off camera? Not really doable. No written notes? Could get away without them, just. Where to sleep? I'd feel bad depriving the cuck of his own bed and this sofa wasn't really sleepable.

I rolled my hips and let Grace's natural tightness push my cock out of her with a plop. I decided to go, despite Grace's objections and to my later regret. I thanked her for her hospitality and said we'd go for a drink at the weekend, just the two of us. She warmed to that and kissed me. As we kissed I let my hands fall down her back to her bum and gave it a gentle spank.

I dressed myself (again) and we said our goodbyes. Grace gave me another deep kiss, arms around my neck. I went to give the cuck my hand but he instead wrapped me in a huge bear hug. I hugged him back, and looked at Grace over his big arm, baffled. She smiled at me as if she didn't quite understand either.

I climbed up into my cold car. I waited for it to de-ice and got another whiff of myself. The unmistakable scents of anal and vaginal sex seemed to be competing with each other to outdo my natural 'day spent in hot office' stink. If it weren't so cold I'd have opened a window.

I was glad to get home and have a hot shower. I got into bed and, wishing I was still spooning Grace and kicking myself for not having stayed, sent a message on our new WhatsApp group before dropping it onto the charging pad.

Night baby❤️

12