Sentenced to Glory Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what this is!" the girl behind me shouts back. "This is the march of the prisoners!"

"Ah. Do we get to live stream the interrogation since we got to watch the paintball game?" he asks.

If they saw the game, that means these guys are either from EPIK or DEKE house... And since EPIK house is right behind Rho Epsilon, that means I'm right about where they're taking us.

"Nope!" the Rho girl says.

"So... can we come in and watch it live?" he follows up.

"How about you ask Trent if you're allowed to?" she responds.

The only Trent I know Is Trent Carrigan, the president of Epsilon Pi Kappa, so we're definitely being led through the back of the Rho-Ho house...

"Please tell me you're gonna make them strip out of those lacey, pink underwear," another guy says in a bit of a slur.

"Depends on how cooperative these Sluts are this year," the girl behind me says, slapping my ass hard with a loud clap afterward.

I'm sorry... What? They're going to strip us? They can't do that!

"If you need someone to do a cavity search, we're free!" the first guy shouts. He and a few other guys chuckle obnoxiously at that.

"Sorry," my captor says, "but no cavities will be searched today. That doesn't mean they won't get their cavities filled for not answering our questions.

Umm, what?

"I'm sorry... what?" Olivia asks.

Thwack is all I hear, like a hand just slapped flesh full force.

"GRRM!" my friend groans.

"I thought we said no talking!" one of the girls says. "That was strike two for you. You won't like what happens during strike three!"

"Everyone stop right where you are," another Rho girl says. "Unless you want to get wet, I suggest you Rhos move a bit farther..."

Get wet?

TSSSSSS!

Freezing cold water blasts my belly before the stream moves up to my tits. "AHH!" I squeal only for the water to spray right into my nose and mouth. "GWAAH!" I gasp, coughing after.

"Spin in a slow circle for me, Slut!" the girl in the direction the water is coming from screams at me.

"WOOOO!" the guys cheer from my right cheer as I slowly turn counterclockwise.

"I see nipples!" one frat boy shouts.

"And I see an imprint of that kitty!" a guy with a deeper voice says. "Oof! A perfect camel toe to go with her sexy thigh gap!"

"Fuck, that little blonde spinner is hot!" one of the guys says.

"I bet you I can get her wetter than that hose!" another guy says.

I simply shake my head, shivering as the cold-water blasts its way from my ass to the top of my skull. In a matter of seconds, my hair is soaked and clung to my shoulders and back.

"Hey!" one of the guys calls out. "The girl you're spraying right now—what's her name?"

"No clue! What's your name, Slut?" the girl asks, spraying me right in the crotch. "Say it nice and loud so the guys can hear you!"

"Taylor!" I scream.

"Taylor what?" she questions, spraying me in the tits again with a sweeping pass.

"Taylor Lawrence!" I shout.

"Ah, you're the pretty, innocent one with the blue eyes who wouldn't even dance with me at the party last weekend!" the guy from the next yard says. "I hope you get what's coming to ya, prude!" He laughs sinisterly after.

I wish I knew who you were so I could kick you in the balls later!

One by one, my fellow sisters are hosed down. Any time someone screams or yelps, they gurgle and gasp a beat later from being sprayed in the face. The second that the hose stops hissing, I'm shoved forward and steered to the left by the girl whose hand is now on my shoulder.

A few steps later, the heat on my back gives way to chilled, airconditioned air that's gusting across my body as the terrain goes from cement to tile or wood that squeaks noisily beneath our sneakers. That's when the smell of sweet strawberries delights my nose. Something pledges learn while touring different sororities during rush week is that every house has a signature scent. For the Rho Epsilon Delta house, it's strawberries. Our Sig-Lam-Tau house always smells like vanilla and sugar cookies.

Now I know for sure I'm at the Rho Ho house...

Aside from the Dua Lipa song playing from what sounds like upstairs, the only thing I hear is the muffled voice of two girls shouting at someone.

"Ah-ah-OOHH!" a girl moans from behind a wall or door to my right.

A few steps later, another girl moans in pleasure from somewhere to my left. "AHHHH! OH-HA-AH-AHHH!"

What the fuck is going on? Are they getting railed in there? I try listing for the sound of flesh clapping against flesh, but all I hear is a muffled buzzing sound. Earlier, the Rho girl said that we might get our cavities filled for not answering questions... Does that mean girls are moaning because they're getting tortured by being toyed with dildos or something? If so, that's fucked up... It's basically rape, even if it's girls doing it to girls...

"Hold up," the Rho girl escorting me says while pulling me back by the arm. A door hinge squeals a beat later, and then she pulls me to the right. "You four get to wait in here until it's time for your interrogation." She steers me forward a few paces, turns me to my left, then slowly pushes me back until my booty bumps against a cold wall. "Sit, Slut."

I do as I'm told, pressing my back against what feels like a tile wall before sliding down it and sitting on the cold tile floor. Smells like a bathroom in here, I think when I catch a whiff of bleach and other cleaning products.

"While you wait, you will be silent," the girl who was escorting me says. "I don't care if you have to use the bathroom or if you need a snack to keep your blood sugar up, if you speak... well... let's just say you don't want to know what will happen, got it?"

I nod.

"Good girls," she says.

Several sets of footfalls march past us, but I can tell one of them is still in here with us because I hear her nails tapping against something hard, probably the screen of her phone. Instead of whispering to the girls like I want to, I play it smart and keep my ass quiet.

I'd rather not find out what happens to rulebreakers...

Chapter 2 :

Hazed & Confused

Taylor Lawrence | 18

Thursday, Sept 22 nd

It's unclear how long I've been waiting here blindfolded like this but, judging by how much my ass hurts from sitting on this tile floor, and considering that my body isn't as wet as it was when we walked in here, it must've been close to an hour.

As I roll my neck and adjust my sitting position, my chilled, damp locks sweep across my back like a soaked washrag, sending a shiver down my spine. Even though I'm not as wet anymore, it's still freezing in here. What do they have the air condition set to anyway, 20 °F or something?

Just as the thought crosses my mind, the door hinges squeal.

"These four are up!" a girl to the left says.

"Finally," a girl from the right mutters. Her footfalls come towards my direction, then a cold hand grabs me by the elbow. "On your feet, Sluts!" she says, hoisting me up.

My legs are so stiff that it's a struggle to stand. Once I'm upright, she holds me by the arm and drags me out of the room, pulling me to the left where we came from earlier. Behind me, I can hear the other girls shuffling their feet. A second later, a door behind us opens and then slams shut. A few paces after that, it happens again. Right after that, the girl escorting me stops as the door to my left opens. That's when she pushes me into the room and shuts the door hard behind me.

"State your name, Slut!" a girl directly ahead says. Something about her voice sounds familiar, but I can't place a face to it.

"Taylor," I mutter. "Lawrence. Taylor Lawrence."

"Alright, Taylor Lawrence," she says, grabbing me by my wrist and escorting me forward, "let me just walk you over to your seat then I'll tell ya what's going to happen here, okay?"

I nod.

She and I walk in silence for a few steps, and then she pulls back on my arm to get me to stop. "Widen your stance for me."

I step out to my right.

"A little more, Taylor. Like you're about to mount a pony."

Oh god... Why? I hesitantly spread my legs a bit further.

"Good, Slut!" she says. "Now, go on ahead and take two steps forward then squat into a kneeling position. You're gonna feel a saddle-shaped seat between your legs. When you do, you're gonna wanna straddle it."

I open my mouth to ask why but decide against it. It can't be that bad if I'm still wearing panties, I think as I ease down onto my knees. On the way down, my inner thighs brush against something leathery and sloped on either side—something the shape and width of a large dog's back. With my knees and the toes of my shoes now against the floor, I lower myself further. Not long after, my vagina presses into something flat and a bit harder than what my legs are touching, and then my butt touches cushioned leather.

"Perfect!" the girl says. "What you're sitting on right now is something called a Sybian saddle. That rubbery thing beneath your pussy? That's a vibrator."

"Wait, what?" I blurt out.

There's a click then the rubbery lump beneath my coochie buzzes hard, sending a pleasure I've never experienced before rippling through my body, scrambling my thoughts.

"WOAH-OOHHH!" I moan in ecstasy, my body spasming like I've just grabbed hold of an electric fence.

Beyond my moans, I hear quick clapping sounds across from me—the sound of a hand rapidly spanking soft flesh.

There's another click, and then the sweet torture ends, restoring my ability to think. The clapping noise across from me ceases at the same time.

"That was just a taste of what's going to happen to you any time you act up or fail to answer our questions," a different girl says from my right. "You understand?"

Well, I guess now I know why I heard girls moaning on the way in earlier, I think while nodding. They were being pleased to death...

"Every time you refuse to answer or every time you choose to tell us something we think is a lie, the vibrator will be left on for a longer and longer duration," the first Rho girl says. "And we'll know if it's a lie based on what the girls before you told us when we finally broke them... After ten lies or ten failures to answer us, I'm just going to stop turning off the vibrator altogether and leave you there orgasming over and over until you can't take it anymore—until you're begging for me to stop long enough for you to tell me everything we want to know."

"Oh, and, Taylor?" the second girl with the slightly deeper voice says. "You should know that, while all this is happening, not only will there be guys from EPIK House watching the Sybian drive you to climax over and over, but there is also an EPIK pledge member sitting right across from you with his pants down around his ankles. You'll be flattered to know that this poor freshman has had a boner since the second you walked in the room, Taylor. Isn't that right, Chris?"

My mouth goes agape. What the fuck... Why are his pants down?

There's a clap of flesh on flesh directly across from me. "Mm-mm-mm!" a bassy voice grumbles a foot or so away from me.

"If you can't tell, Chris here has got a gag in his mouth," Rho-Ho number 2 says.

"I can tell you have a question, Slut," Rho-Ho number 1 says. "Go ahead, you can ask us what you wanna ask."

"Why is there a guy with no pants sitting across from me?" I ask, my voice wavering from nervousness.

"Fun fact," Rho-Ho number 1 says, "Half the girls asked that same question so far, and the other half asked if they could please leave."

Both girls giggle menacingly.

"To answer your question," Rho-Ho 2 says, "While you're sitting here trying not to betray your sisters, Chris's pledge challenge is to beat off for as long as the vibrator is buzzing. While you will be made to cum over and over, Chris's goal is to resist jizzing all over you for as long as he can. That's his EPIK House pledge challenge, not ours."

"There's no way I'm letting some random guy jizz on me!" I shout.

Click. BUZZZZZ!

My body spasms as the vibrator comes to life. "WAAH! AH! AH! UNGGGH!" I moan, my eyes rolling into the back of my head behind my blindfold.

Beyond my moans, I once again hear quick clapping noises—noises I now know to be the sound of the EPIK House pledge fapping inches away.

"If you're moaning with your head back and your mouth open that wide when Chris busts his load, you're going to get a salty, bitter surprise, Taylor," Rho-Ho 2 says.

There's another click, and the vibrator turns off. Chris stops beating off a split second later.

"Now, did we say you could talk?" Rho-Ho 1 asks.

Panting for air, I shake my head.

"Didn't think so," Rho-Ho 1 says.

"If it makes you feel any better, Taylor," Rho-Ho 2 says, "just like the Sig Lam and Rho House, all pledges of Epsilon Pi Kappa are required to practice safe sex and are required to be tested weekly for STDs, especially between the time they accept their bids and complete initiation. So, you don't have to worry about catching a disease, but you do have to worry about catching a load in the mouth..."

"You can't do this!" I snarl.

Click. BUZZZZZ!

"UGH-AAHHH!" I moan.

FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP.

Click. The vibrator stops, and so does the jacking off.

"We're not doing anything to you," Rho-Ho 1 says. "It's not up to us if this freshman with the impressive cock fires his baby batter all over you. That's his fault. And that's your fault for sitting there and letting it happen. If you absolutely wanna get up and leave, we'll remove your blindfold and lock you in the supply closet for a few days. In that scenario, we'd only feed you burgers and desserts so you can get nice and fat. After that time is up, we'll let you walk back to the dorms in that lingerie with your arms tied behind your back. Should you choose that, we'll call Cindy and lie saying that you were the only one who caved. And she'll believe us because we'll tell her all the info that we tortured out of your fellow pledges so far, info that we'll say came from you and only you. Or... you can stay and let us vibrate all the secrets out of you. You know, unless you manage to convince us that your lies are truths. Whether you break or whether you manage to convince us that you're divulging real secrets we haven't heard yet, if you stay until we're done with you today, you get to go home, and your sisters will never know that anything you told us came from you. Your call."

"So," Rho-Ho 2 says, "do you want to stay and see if Chris can keep it together long enough for you to not to get splattered with his jizz, or do you wanna sleep in our supply closet for four days and get fat? Speak your answer for the room to hear you please."

I take a deep breath and ponder it for a moment. "I'll stay," I say through a sigh.

"Wow, she really wants to be a Sig-Lam Slut!" Rho-Ho 2 says.

The other girl snickers. "Or maybe the virgin wants to taste cum for the first time," Rho-Ho 1 says.

"How do you know I'm a virgin?" I blurt out.

Click. BUZZZZZZZ!

"HNNNNGH-WUGH-AHH!" I moan.

FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP!

Click.

I double over, panting right as the vibing and fapping ends.

"One of the other Sig-Lam pledges told us," Rho-Ho 2 says. "Like we said, the other girls broke and spilled secrets..."

The only one who knows I'm a virgin is Olivia, but they didn't even torture her yet... Unless she told someone... Or unless those Rho girls earlier weren't lying about how our Bigs made us tell our deepest secrets while we were blacked out the other night...

"Alrighty then, Taylor," Rho-Ho 2 says, "before we start with the questioning, just a couple of rules. M'kay? Rule 1: Should you stand up because you can no longer take the pleasure, you will be stripped of your panties, forced back onto the Sybian saddle by the girls standing behind you, and held down until we tell them to let you up. That's right, there are more of us in here because their job is to make Chris here feel really uncomfortable by watching him beat his meat."

"And rule number 2," Rho-Ho 1 says, "should you climax so hard that you fall off the Sybian saddle, we're going to swap out the flat vibrator with the dildo attachment that's on the floor between you and Chris, then you will have to pull your panties aside and slip it in you. Think of it as an anchor of sorts. Fair warning: that dildo attachment may or may not have cum on it from previous rounds of EPIK boys beating off... And if Chris jizzes before you fall off... well, there will definitely be cum on it."

"Hold on!" I blurt out. "STD-free or not, I'm not on birth control!"

Click. BUZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I moan, Chris faps loudly across from me, spanking his crotch harder and faster with each passing moment.

The vibrator doesn't shut off for almost 15 or 20-seconds this time. And right as my eyes are rolling into the back of my head, they turn off the pleasure device.

"Wow! You almost came, didn't you?" Rho-Ho 2 asks.

I don't nod or shake my head. Truthfully, I don't know if I was about to cum or not because I've never had an orgasm. I never had one because, not only am I a virgin, but I never touched myself or experimented with a vibrator until they made me a few minutes ago... Hell, I never even put a tampon in there because I've been using pads since I was 11. Nothing has ever been in my vagina. Ever.

"Listen, Taylor," Rho-Ho 1 says, "if you don't want to stick the Sybian's cummy dildo attachment in your coochie, don't fall off the saddle. It's that simple, blondie!" She snaps her fingers. "Let's begin. First question: Tell us all of your sorority's secret passwords."

I say nothing.

"Do it," Rho-Ho 1 says.

Click. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

"Ohhh!" I cry out. "OHHHWAH! HNNNNG!"

FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP!

I clench my jaw. All you have to do is keep your mouth shut and endure... Just in case they're lying and this is some kind of hazing thing where they're going to tell my sisters if I do break, I can't say anything. I don't care if people are watching me get off, I need to be in this sorority. I've come too far to mess up now!

Somewhere around twenty seconds, my body begins quaking. Across from me, I can hear Chris groaning between his quick faps.

Then, at long last, the vibrator stops buzzing.

"You don't wanna answer that?" Rho 2 asks. "Fine. How about you tell us about Sig-Lam's recruitment traditions and all the other hazing rituals the Sig-Lams put you through?"

I simply shake my head.

"Forty-five seconds this time," she says to Rho-Ho 1.

Click. BUZZZZZZZ!

I moan, and my body spasms more and more the longer the sweet torture continues.

"Come on, pledge!" A guy from outside this room shouts to the boy fapping and groaning across from me. "Jerk it a little harder and faster, bro! You know you wanna be the first guy ever to cum all over that blonde baddie!"

"GRGHH!" Chris groans, spanking his meat at a quicker pace.

Oh god... He's totally gonna nut soon...

After an eternity, the vibrator stops.

"Change your mind yet, Taylor?" Rho-Ho 1 asks.

I shake my head.

"Fine, turn it on and walk away from the switch," she says to Rho-Ho 2.

Click. BUZZZZZ!

The fapping across from me resumes.

The Rho Epsilon torturers stay true to their word because, after a minute, the damn vibrator doesn't power off and no one asks me anything. Another thirty seconds or so later, my core goes from spasming sporadically to quaking like I'm having a violent seizure. Pleasure the likes of which I've never felt explodes between my legs, tingling and rippling across my body as my vaginal walls contract and relax over and over.