Sentenced to Glory Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH! OHHH! AAHHH!" I cry out, throwing my head back while clenching my thighs around the saddle to keep myself from falling off. Even though my eyes are covered with a black cloth, my vision goes white hot as waves of intense pleasure crest and break between my legs—bliss buzzes across every fiber of my being like infinite currents of electric love. I can't think. I can't breathe. My limbs start feeling all tingly and numb. Wetness is gushing out of my rapidly spasming vagina, and I'm certain it's not pee. "OH SHIT! OHH! FUUUUGH-KA! AHH-WAAH!"

"Congrats, Taylor!" one of the girls says. "You just had your first orgasm in a room full of guys and girls!"

"Holy fuck!" a guy from beyond the room shouts. "Look how much she's dripping!" It must be a lot because I feel liquid rolling down my thigh and calf.

Just when I didn't think things could feel any better, the pleasure intensifies and my body becomes all flushed. "AHHH-OHHH-OHH! FUUUGH-FUUUUGH! FA! OHH YES!"

"You ready for it to stop?" one of the girls asks. "You ready to tell us what we wanna know?"

Clenching my thighs around the saddle for dear life while my body quakes violently beneath me, I somehow get my head to shake side to side.

"Fine, turn it up to max vibe," she says.

Max vibe? It gets more intense than this?

Click. The buzzing goes from gentle vibration to jackhammer-hate-fuck.

"Ohhh! FUHHH!" I scream, throwing my head back then forward then back again only to shake it side to side.

"I don't know what's more impressive, that Taylor is still cumming or that Chris is still keeping it together!" Rho-Ho 2 says.

"I dunno...Chris looks like he's getting ready to pop," Rho-Ho 1 says. "Better tell us you're ready to answer our questions or brace for splooge, Taylor!"

I shake my head no—not to answering questions, no to Chris finishing.

"Don't you slow down, pledge," one of the EPIK frat bros says from beyond the window.

Between my moans, I hear the quick, hard faps, then, "MMM! HM! GRRMM!" Chris groans.

Something hot and thick splatters my chest. A split second later, more of it hits my face and splashes against my tongue right before I shut my mouth. Whatever this slimy stuff is, it's the texture of snot. Salty like it too, but more bitter than any snot I've ever produced. Then, in a brief moment of clarity between my rolling orgasm, I realize that Chris just ejaculated on me...

"UGH!" I groan, spitting out his semen. Even though I'm grossed out, I start cumming harder.

"OOHH!" the girls before me and the ones behind me cheer!

"That was a huge load!" one of them says.

"You guys have any more pledges back there?" Rho-Ho 2 asks.

"We're fresh out unless you want one of the pyrophytes!" a guy shouts back.

"Unfortunately for you, that's not allowed" she hollers back.

Thank God, I think as my orgasm finally begins tapering off.

The questions come every other minute like clockwork, then I'm left sitting there moaning in the silence that follows for the next sixty seconds.

Twenty-five questions and approximately 25-minutes later, the vibrator finally gets cut off.

"Taylor Lawrence," Rho-Ho 2 says from my right. "Bravo!" She claps. "Seriously, bravo! You are the first Sigma Lambda Tau girl today who rode this thing for more than ten minutes straight! All the other girls pleaded for it to stop and at least tried to feed us a bunch of bullshit to catch a break. Two actually broke and spilled sorority secrets. But you? You rode that Sybian like a champ!"

"Pretty sure that was a record," Rho-Ho 1 says.

"Oh, me too..." Rho-Ho 2 mutters.

Girls behind me go, "mm-hmm!"

"You must really want to be a Sig-Lam girl, don't you Taylor?" Rho-Ho 2 asks.

I nod. "Yes. More than anything," I moan breathily.

Someone behind me grabs my wrist. There's a snip, and then the zip-ties pop, finally freeing my arms. As I'm about to rub my wrists, the person in front of me grabs the knot of the blindfold and then lifts the fabric off my head.

"Wait... Rachel?" I say as I look from the junior from Sig-Lam-Tau girl on my right to CeCe's Big sister. "Skylar?"

"Surprise!" the girls singsong in harmony.

"This is definitely Rho house... I smelled strawberries... I'm confused..." I mutter, rising from the Sybian while staring in awe at the puddle I gushed all over on the beige rubber vibrator.

"Of course you are," Rachel—the girl who I've been calling Rho-Ho 2—says. "You just had your brain scrambled from thirty minutes of continuous orgasms." She and Skylar laugh, as do the girls behind me.

"You two are working for Rho Epsilon?" I ask.

They shake their head.

"More like Rho Epsilon was working for us," Skylar, formerly Rho-Ho 1, answers.

I cock a brow then turn to the girls behind me—girls I recognize from Sig-Lam-Tau. "Wait, what?" I ask, turning back to the duo who interrogated me.

"Every year after the paintball game," Rachel says, handing me a damp towel, "we capture the Rho-Hos and then they capture our Sig-Lam pledges. Then we go to each other's houses and interrogate our own pledges while we make them ride the Sybian."

"It's a fucked-up test of loyalty," Skylar says, handing me a pink shirt and the jean shorts I left at the sorority house earlier. "And you passed with flying colors! Unlike the two girls who we let go for spilling secrets."

After wiping the semen off my face, I crack a smile, though it comes off more like a wince. "Fucked-up as right," I mutter. "You let a bunch of guys watch me get off on a vibrating saddle while some rando jizzed all over me... I mean, that's pretty extreme for hazing..." Now I pull on my shirt.

"Yeah..." Rachel says, wincing. "If it makes you feel any better, we all went through this..."

"Yup," Skylar says, "Normally, though.... girls don't get jizzed on because we warn them when they guys are getting close and they usually ask for us to stop the vibrator, strategically taking that time to feed us a bunch of BS while the guy cools down."

"Yeah... Most girls don't just endure the Sybian the way you did," Rachel says, snickering after. "That shit was nuts, pledge..."

"Leave it to Taylor Celi-Betty to go wild after her first orgasm," Skylar says with a smirk.

"Celi-Betty?" I ask as I pull up my shorts. "What does that mean?"

"You know..." Skylar says with a shrug. "Like... it's a mashup of celibate and Betty... Because you're the virgin girl who said she was remaining celibate until she found the right guy..."

"I never told anyone that other than Olivia..." I say, squinting at them.

"Wrong," Rachel says with a wince. "You confessed it to all of us on Everclear Blackout night..."

"So..." I say, scanning their face. "Those Rho girls who captured us weren't lying about that? You all really got us blackout drunk, made us confess secrets, and then had us take nude selfies on your phones?"

The two girls share a look.

"Because we secretly do extreme hazing rituals like this against university guidelines," Rachel begins, "we need certain assurances that no one snitches on us. And we're not just telling you now because you asked. We're telling all the girls whether or not they pass this challenge..."

"If this ritual was a dealbreaker for you, you're free to leave the sorority," Skylar says. "But if word gets out about what we do, those photos go out to the entire campus. And not just yours, everyone who's a suspect."

My jaw drops. "That's sort of fucked-up..."

"I know," Rachel says. "We don't like it, but that's the way it is. Been like that since at least 2010 when initiation challenges started becoming debaucherous in nature with events such as the lingerie paintball game and the dildo deepthroat challenge... Any who... now that you know that, and now that you've gone through this ritual, do you still wanna join Sigma Lambda Tau?"

Without hesitating, I nod. "Of course..."

"Good!" Rachel cheers. "Because you're almost there, and it would suck to lose the most loyal girl ever!" She giggles.

I smile. "So... was that the last hazing ritual, or should I prepare for something worse than today?"

Both girls smile devilishly.

"Honestly?" Skylar says. "Most of us agree that this was the worst challenge. Tomorrow's won't be that bad, so long as you don't get caught." She winks. "And the final initiation challenge is nothing compared to what you went through today..."

"Wait..." I say, my eyes darting back and forth between both girls. "Get caught doing what? What's tomorrow's event?"

"Nothing we're at liberty to say at the moment," Rachel says with a smirk.

"Not that we really know," Skylar says. "It's usually different every year, and no group gets the same challenge. Only Cindy knows what lies ahead for y'all tomorrow..."

Rachel wraps an arm around me. "Don't worry, I promise it won't be that bad." She nods towards the door. "Come on, let's get you back to the house so you can shower all the sweat and cum off of you." A menacing cackle follows.

On the walk out of the Rho Epsilon house, my stomach gurgles and twists into a knot. I wasn't scared about hazing before but, after today, I'm absolutely terrified about what lies ahead...

A preview of what's to come next week (~9/1/22) (Don't read the previews below if you want to be pleasantly surprised):

Chapter 3: Sorority Dues — Taylor and the girls get their next initiation challenge assignment, and it leaves them worried.

Chapter 4: The next initiation challenge doesn't go as planned...

Chapter 5: The owner of Boudoir Plus offers Taylor the virgin a rather disgustingly offensive option to clear her name...

Chapter 6: Locked in a small room with holes in two opposing walls, the very anxious and unhappy Taylor makes a decision...