Separate Lives - Donnie & Mel

Story Info
Donnie's affair with Josh stokes sexual fires with Mel.
3.6k words
2.97
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"50 million dollars," I said on the phone to my wife Mel. "They signed on the dotted line committing 50 million dollars to the development! That means it's a go and that means commission down the line!!"

She knew I would be in on a sizable commissions as the properties sold, this my first real development deal, and one that I procured the final piece when my boss came down with COVID.

One problem. The couple investing thinks I'm married to Josh Striker, a physical therapist I had been seeing outside my marriage.

"They're looking to move to Des Moines," I told my wife, not sure why I was involving her so deeply at this point. I was still high that we got the signatures, without delay, and regardless of the outcome on a personal level, the money and the deal were done.

"Baby, maybe I meet you down at the Marriott, we can go out, celebrate the night away?" Mel asked, sensing my excitement and trying to work a little summer R&R into news.

"Rain check on the celebration, I've got to stay here late and wrap up all the loose ends," I said and added. "Plus, I'm still training for the race this weekend."

I hung up, knowing I didn't exactly tell my wife a lie, but I knew after three unbelievable orgasms yesterday with Josh, I wouldn't be up for dinner and sex. That and the Des Moines Half-Marathon was this weekend and I had become Josh's special project.

She also had been teasing me about Josh and all the time we spent training for the half marathon the past week and insinuating we were having an affair. It led to some cheeky sex with her, actually bringing us together somehow.

Josh and I did have a paramount day and evening last night. I stared at the wall, the visions of all of the positions we were in, our bodies tangled in a heap of lovemaking, both giving, both receiving. The throb of his cock echoed in my head from the recesses in my body, muscle memory now longing for more.

"Mr. Franklin?" Jennifer, Cash's secretary interrupted my sexual meditation. "I'm heading out. Good job today, they really like you. Oh, and who's Josh?"

"Oh, my physical therapist and trainer," I said. "We're training for the Des Moines Half-marathon, Tina and Jeremy saw us last night."

"Ah, that makes sense," Jennifer said. "I think they're confused some as they seemed to think you two were a couple."

"Yeah," I said smiling. "We spend so much time together so does my wife. Have a good night."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the drive home I wanted to call Josh, but didn't knowing he was dealing with his own family matters today. They were going to tell the kids they were separating and were going to make plans, find an apartment and all of that stuff. I couldn't seat drop into that with my happy news and the somewhat disturbing news of who I would now see on the regular.

It was past 11 o'clock and I slipped under the covers, just shorts on and put my arm around Mel as I normally did.

"The million dollar man," she said. "Give momma a little of that sugar would ya?"

"That's 50 millions to you," I joked.

We used to do a skit, back in our tailgating days, and that was her line and we would make out in front of everyone. I was nervous about performance as her arse rubbed back against my crotch, I couldn't notice if my cock was responding yet and decided to go away from our usual rub and fuck routine.

I slid down under the covers, my head like a ground squirrel heading down a hole in the lawn.

"What are you doing?!!" she said exclaimed, surprised as I was grabbing the elastic of her bottoms my hands were pulling them down to her knees. She wasn't much on impromptu changes in our sexual routines. "Donnie, for Christ sake."

I was on a mission, in case I didn't perform, she'd be satisfied (or repulsed) by my actions, more likely it would take me the level where I was aroused. I got up on my knees, the comforter falling off my head, down my shoulders and aside, her bottoms and panties in my hands. She looked back at me with an annoyed scowl, her naked cheeks starting to lower down, she wasn't a fan of dog style.

I grabbed her hips and plummeted my mouth to her crease, to her hole my lips pursed, then quickly driving my tongue inside. Her body bucked, protesting the aggressive move into something we'd never talked about, arse play much.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, wriggling some more, my hands steadying her, fingers pushing into her flesh, she began to settle in and let me do my thing sighing. "Donnie...."

I felt my erection grow, my tongue sliding around her tight little hole, territory not covered much in our 27 years, two kids out of the house marriage. I applied many lessons learned over the last month with Josh and soon had salvia running out of her as she sighed and moaned to my efforts.

Sliding up I released some more spit in my hands, sliding it over my cock and pressed it to the hole for entry.

"Oh Christ! Fuck. Be easy...be gentle," she whispered, her head now in the pillow, may head pressing forward and inside her. "OHHHHH Donnie...."

I let it sit there, pushing just a fraction forward and back, getting her to relax a little before thrusting hard, purposefully.

"JESUS CHRIST!" she exclaimed, my skinny cock pushing through flesh, over muscle, planting it's flag deep inside her. "OH GOD!"

I pulled back and thrust again.

"FUCK!!!" she exclaimed, her head now buried in the pillows, I held it there and pushed against her collapsing her legs, my cock almost sliding out. I pulled her upright, putting her knees under her, my hands under her stomach. I slid one hand down and rolled my fingers over the hood of her clit and down, slipping inside. "Donnie, Ohhh....."

I began a short pull back with a quick thrust, rabbit fucking her while my fingers randomly penetrated her pussy, rolled over her clit and pulled at her folds. I got three fingers inside by pulling around and entering her just under my balls from the back side, holding it there and pulling her back with my other hand.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she sighed as I kept the quick pace going for a time, her head now looking back at the man over her, controlling her like he hadn't. I found it ironic that it took my falling in bed with a man to advance our sex life, to give me confidence. "Oh YES!"

Her exclamation and the warmth against my fingers indicated she had orgasmed, I pulled my fingers out and with both hands took her hips. I began a pull and push inside of her from base to tip and back, harder and harder, holding her up as her frame wasn't used to the force.

"YES! YES! YES!" she exclaimed, her head down again, elbows pressed into the mattress, taking my thrusts.

The frictions and feel of her flesh around my cock, the noise of our bodies joining and the smells of sex, drove my passion into her body. I felt it rise, the brewing of my orgasm, deep inside, pushing nearly all new offering I had for my wife. I pushed deep inside her her, and collapsed onto her back.

"Oh, Jesus, Yes," I half-whispered into her ear and let my load go inside her arse cavity. "Feel me...."

"Mmmmm," she cooed back, my lips now against her neck, the pulse of cum pushing out of me into her, her hips pushing back against me. "Lovely...."

We stayed there minutes after the last drizzle of juice flowed from my cock, she fell to the bed, my cock slipped out and my body covered hers.

"Congratulations..." she said and we drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Slow and steady, that's it," Josh said, our rhythm perfectly matched, our bodies lined up evenly. "Not to fast, remember, not to fast."

"That's what she said," I joked as his running commands mimicked something quite sexual. "Or that's what HE said."

Josh smiled, the weight of yesterday with his family evident the moment he stepped out of his car and we began. He didn't talk much, didn't ask me anything, just reviewing the last three days of workouts and race day.

"The one thing I know for sure is we're going to finish this and you're going to kick some arse." Josh said convincingly, slapping me on the back. "Your time on your long run, even after getting fucked hard, was amazing."

"Ha!" I said seeing his cheeky grin, the disconnect of the statement a big concerning. We had shared such an amazing evening and morning, then right back into his family drama, I knew the layers of this were immense and deep. "What are we doing after the race."

We were slow in our run, just trying to get miles in, that the conversation just happened and it wasn't difficult. I looked ahead, his face distant, his gaze forward.

"I told her there was someone," Josh said. "Even after telling the kids, the weight of that, I, I, just want it all out there."

"Oh, so I've moved status up to 'someone'" I kidded, yet this was significant. We were "just having a little innocent fun' he said one day after I had ingested a large load, cum dribbling down my chin. "I like that."

"Do you?" Josh said, his brow scrunched, a sharper response to my banter than I had anticipated. It both worried and disappointed me. "I mean, you're married."

We ran the last 1/2 mile in silence as I thought about this, he was right, we had just consummated our relationship a few times and his status was changing and mine was the same as it ever was.

We stopped and began stretching, his gaze now on me waiting for my next words.

"What do you want, Josh?" I asked, my hands stretching low to my foot, my head still looking at him, his head tilted and almost spoke. "Do you want out of your marriage into a relationship with me? Do you want me to rush home and begin the end of my marriage?"

He looked down at the ground, thinking and accepting, I knew him well enough that to understand he wasn't ready for everything a relationship with me would bring and something was pushing me to be out front.

In that moment I had clarity. His beautiful physique was silhouetted by the sunshine of the morning again, and my attraction for him was great. I wanted him inside me, I wanted him in every way physically possible. I had decided right there that it didn't mean we had to be each other's everything, the sex, the attraction was it's own energy, it's own separate life for as long as it was alive.

"I don't know what I want you to do and I certainly don't know where I am at with anything right now," Josh said looking up at me, his face authentic and showing the vunuability of someone who just lost his family. "I want you to focus on the race, and we'll figure shit out after you run a low time."

I laughed, partly in relief and part because his devotion to me, this training and wherever the results were going was cute, obsessive and somewhat scary. I moved to him and we stood together.

"I could eat you up," I said boldly, my crotch growing in lust and my brain growing in affection. "And let me know how I can help you otherwise."

"Ha." Josh said coldly. "The race. Focus on the race."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel was waiting for me when I returned from my training with Josh. It took a while as he rolled out all of the data, reviewing times, my weight measurements, my progress, and then summarized the race. He started reviewing how we were going to attack the course and how he was going to monitor my times and communicate with me during the race.

"What was that last night Donnie?" she said, T-shirt off one shoulder, sitting cross-legged, no underwear on. "I mean..."

"You orgasmed hard," I said with a sly grin, moving to get my coffee. "Just trying to spice things up."

"It was spicy," she said with a grin of her own, holding her coffee with both hands, her eyes intently on me. "I guess the question is where did that come from?"

I had thought about this line of questions and it goes to my moment of clarity, that I wanted to explore 'this' with my wife, the rebirth of my sexual identity and confidence alongside whatever Josh and I were.

"It's all because of Josh," I said, baiting her and she took it quickly.

"Ha! I KNEW it, you two are..." she started.

"It's not THAT!" I said, cutting her off so I didn't have to lie. "He has given me confidence, but pushing me to my limits physically and then watching his marriage fall apart, well, a couple months ago I was, let's say, concerned about us."

Again she sipped hard on her coffee, thinking and watching me.

"I was concerned too," she said, sitting back, the insides of her thighs getting my attention. "I just find it hard to imagine where you got the gumption to lick me and take me in the arse last night.I figured it was because you two were, well, dong the same thing. There, I said it."

"We've played around down there before," I said, deflecting away from her actually stating what she thought. "The mood just hit me, that's all."

"What took you so long this morning, I thought you were going just two or three miles and what's the deal for the race?" she asked getting up to warm up her coffee.

I told her about all of the data he presented me and how much my performance means to him and a paper he's submitting to company, college or something.

"He's going to be communicating with me on the course and has a pace plan he's going to go over after our short runs this week," I said, watching her intently, legs jutting out from the bottom of the t-shirt, the entrances to her body cavity just covered out of site. "He said he needs two hours with me after the race to track all of my vitals, which he's done right after my training, but he needs it for 120 minutes post race."

"Well shit, then I'm not coming out," she blurted. "No offense, you two can do whatever it is he needs and I'll just go visit our daughter or something Saturday."

She set her coffee down, got up again and as Mel passed me, I reached out and took her hand, pulling her into my lap. My mouth covered hers my tongue pressing deep inside. She was on summer break and I had arranged 10 a.m. times to come into work so I could train for the race, so my sudden erection from the conversation could be put to good use.

Her hands went around my head, her thighs shifted over my lap and she immediately began grinding my spandex trapped cock with her bare flesh. She broke our kiss and still held my cheeks, smiling as she moved back and forth over my swelling member.

"So you thought we were in trouble a couple months ago," she said, then kissing me again hard before pulling back. "What do you think now?"

I reached down, with both hands grabbing my shorts and the tight spandex underneath, pushed up into her and slid them off, My cock felt her left thigh before she adjusted, we sat back down in the couch and I slid into her.

"Ohhhhh, I think you feel divine and we're doing just fine," I giggled at my rhyme.

"Mmmm, just fine indeed," Mel said, beginning to bounce slowly as I thrust upwards. "Oh Donnie."

We did a slow up and down with a touch of back and forth, stretching my cock, even adding some circular motion. We did this kissing for at least 10 minutes before she got up and laid onto the floor. Entering her a second time, her pussy so wet, was amazing and I began to slam into her hard.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" she exclaimed, my hips pushing faster, my cock sliding as deep as I could push inside."God yes! Donnie! Oh baby..."

She came and I quickened, wanting to get there soon after, however the frequency of sex lately kept my prowess going with no end in sight. I pulled out and back off her, taking her relaxed body in my hands, turning her hips and propping her up again. I pushed back into her pussy, fucking her from behind.

The smoothness of penetration was both a relief to the tension of her tight hole last night, though it didn't lend towards getting me closer to climax. She was on her elbows, pushing back, sighing and moaning more like a workout as I slammed in again and again.

"Jesus Donnie, cum already!" she said with a breathy voice. My stamina used to be an issue, now it was an asset. I just slammed into her harder, her head now down between her elbows.

It reminded me of an early porn movie where the man is just slamming into the flesh of the woman beneath him so hard his thighs pound her cheeks. "Slap! Slap! SLAP!" the sound was making and a smile came over me.

I pulled out again, spun her around and was on top of her warm, wet pussy with my cock and pushed inside with little resistance. Warm and wet I began to crank up on top of her, my hips finding space to slide and pound from here. Her arm laid over her eyes, her mouth was open searching for air, at this point I couldn't tell if there was pleasure involved of if this was painful.

"Donnie...Donnie....DONNIE!" she exclaimed, an orgasm ripping through her body, the answer clearly one of pleasure. "FUCK YES!"

I didn't slow down, the wetness increased, my rhythm was relentless, I was on my hands and she pulled her feet to my thighs giving me another angle. Her hands made it to my shoulders, her head and breasts bobbed with every thrust.

Then our eyes met again. There was intense desire, appreciation, love and maybe even a little hate there for my cock's punishment. I became efficient with my thrusts, powering into her, back and landing hard again, the process more fluid than any of the hundreds of times we fucked over the past 26 years.

Her eyes closed, she lifted a little allowing her to almost bounce, my strength holding her up and driving into her worked perfectly. Her face contorted, I'd realized she'd orgasmed twice, a feat never accomplished in one night, I felt it finally, the rise, I pushed down into her deep.

"OH JESUS DONNIE!" the cries of a third orgasm met my flood of cum inside her, the symphony of love making together.

"Mel, OH! YES! MEL!" I let out, our simulcast of climax echoed in our home, consummating something new, our sexual journey reborn and replotted.

"Holy fuck..." Mel said in a tired, relaxed, euphorically soft voice.

"Spiritual fuck for sure," I said and nuzzled into her arm and breast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the shower I could see Mel asleep, passed out on the bed from the nearly 45 minutes of lovemaking, nearly 5 times the duration it would take us to finish prior, over the past 10 years. It was like dating sex for the first time in forever.

Hurrying to get dressed and out the door, she wasn't going to wake up, her naked body on top of the sheets, leg over leg, arm off the side of the bed.

I can't say there was no guilt, no sense of my actions over the past couple months with Josh that didn't cause me anxiety and pause as it related to my marriage. When I started with him Mel and I were distant and right in this moment we hadn't been sexually closer since the early days of our marriage.

We did, however, have other unresolved marital issues that sex can sometimes mask. I still wondered about her fidelity over the past couple years and other day to day things we argue about. In that moment, getting dressed, staring at her flesh asleep because of our coupling, all of that was so distant.

Our union, somehow, was brought back through my infidelity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up my phone and was a bit startled that I had missed a call from Josh. Mel was still asleep in the bedroom, I quietly shut the door and made my way to the car. Once inside and moving I dialed and got his voice mail. I figured he'd be with a patient.

About a mile from work the phone rang and it was Josh on the other line. "Can we meet for lunch?"

12