All Comments on 'Separate Lives Pt. 03'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 468 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Writing but poor ending

I think that you are a very good writer and really enjoyed the story...up to the point where he took her back. No way. And she never told him about his children and he was OK with that. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story.

Needs some editing, but a good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hated the ending.

He is ok with missing out on everything in his daughters lives for the first few years??????????!!!!!!!!! Oh Please!!! He needed to be protected from finding out about them because it might hurt him that he had to deal with his ex!?!?! His best friends dont tell him!?!?!?!?!?!? What, the price of being able to be with his daughters is taking back his whore of an ex wife. She cheated him out of his daughters first years, she cheated her kids out of having a father. All to PROTECT him, so she wouldn't continue to hurt him?!?!?!?!?!

What a crock, he should sue for custody and sue his so called friends for alienation of affection from his kids. Sherri is a selfish selfserving bitch and his so called friends are not much better. There is no excuse for keeping him from his kids. He is not some emotionally unstable moron that can't deal with a little stress.

This ending was totally unrealistic and I absolutely hated it. I would love to write a better one if I can get your permission.

Emerald_Dragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Separate Lives (entie series)

The series is a great story. Enjoyed it very much. Keep writing.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great writing

Anyone can write a Crash & Burn story, but a story like this takes talent thanks a lot for this little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Not real friends

Cal and Melissa have sown a disturbing tendancy to withold information he should have known. I do not think they are real freinds as they do not seek his interrests and I would personally be after them as co-conspiritors.

They knew of the affair in vegas.

They knew about the children.

Melissa passed some emails to sherrie (I Know she had a right because of the children but then didn't he have a right to know he was a father)

there is more.

jd927jd927over 13 years ago

Minigales is spot on for me.

I can understand Ron's reasoning for thinking it was better that he not be aware of his children, but I can't see how Ron was so forgiving because it was a complete breach of trust and respect to withhold that information. How can he honestly trust this "new" Sherrie if she's willing to keep such an important piece of information secret for selfish reasons? And then your Ron just ignores the numerous huge breaches of trust that Mel and Cal have shown. Keeping Sherrie's affair a secret, passing information to Sherrie against Ron's wishes and -- the biggest of all -- not informing Ron of his children. Melissa's journal entries state that she doesn't expect Ron to ever return and yet she still keeps the children secret ... what a shitty excuse of a surrogate sister.

Even though I disliked those parts, I still really enjoyed the story and I hope to read more from you -- you're one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good

loved the entire series. good work and keep writing

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A great story and series.

While I can understand forgiveness, I would never consider forgetfulness. Sherrie cheated and didn't tell her ex about the twins. Maybe she had to be sure they were his first. Little girls can always find a way into a mans heart and soul, big ones too. There would be too much bagage to ever really trust her, but the girls would be awfully hard to stay away from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your story

D159I have to admit that as the story went along I was definately behind Ron and still am. However, you used different story lines to draw emotions together and in the end you won me over.

Well who could resist two beautiful twin girls. You honestly made me tearful and that's hard to do.

I enjoyed the story very much and it was a well written plot. I'd like to think there might have been some element of truth somewhere in there, but that may be fancifull.

As a small element of criticism, the flatmates were fairly obvious early on in the story, and perhaps you might have made more entrys in Melissa's Diary's.

Otherwise, it was a most enjoyable read and I commend you on the story.

Full marks, Jontydrew@hotmail.com ............. UK, reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

One of the best stories on this site. My question is why would a woman who really adores her husband have an ongoing affair? I can understand the motivation: she's angry with him for ruining her vacation because he suddenly has to work, she gets drunk and does something stupid. But wouldn't her friends have stopped her? And once she sobered up, why would she continue on into the next day, not to mention when she got back home? She had to know her marriage could be over since her friends were her husband's friends too and there was no way to keep it secret. I can't help feeling though, that if she'd really loved her husband, it would have stopped the first time she sobered up. To me that needed to be explained better. It's the one weak spot in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

One of the worst stories I've read. Psycho bitch from hell lured this hapless cuck back into her web so he could put his chin in the chin rest. Felt physically ill after reading this tripe - avoiding this author from now on.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Something had been bugging me after I read and commented on the story....

In page 02 of Part 03, the twins said that they would be 4 next month on their birthday. At the first of part 03 it was said that they had been seperated a little over five years. A 13 month pregnancy, I think something don't add up.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Forced to agree -

This is about the best story I have read on this site yet - it may not be a very manly comment - tough shit - but it hit very deep in my soul and my eyes got too misty to read a couple times near the end.

Well written - well designed - just wonderful to read -

I am none too bothered by the possible math errors I kept trying to keep track of the numbers but they were married and did have sex before the break up etc and the timing of all of got a bit confusing so who cares - maybe a professional editor would have helped but no one expects that here -

My soincere thanks for the story a lot of reality there,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It makes a really good story...

But, I would never have taken my wife back under the same circumstances although she did me once way back when. Things worked out but sometimes they don't. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Some fine writing here.

I have some reservations about taking her back, but this story is a fine example of your best writing, and I enjoyed it to the max.

sojomansojomanalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding ...

Another outstanding story, one of the very best.

My only regret is that I you stopped writing! Maybe one day will read another of your excellent stories.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

There were a few nonny mouses shouting their hatred, but all in all most readers recognized a great writer who brought a lot of readers around to accepting a good reconciliation story! Writingdragon is another such writer. Even StangStar posted one on here quite recently that wasn't bad at all...

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Your best effort

The best read of your stories, the best pace, and the best characters. Very clever "roommate" stuff (although I expected it, obviously, very early on).

Seriously, though, the betrayal is never adequately explained. Is the author really on to something with his (lack of) motivation of female characters who cheat? Do they really do it because of petty anger/disappointment, alcohol, and newness/excitement of a new lover? A one-time thing is understandable with anyone-shit does happen. But the continuing affair, especially after being 'busted' by her (and her husband's) friends, suggests a malice or dissatisfaction that you wouldn't expect from a woman in love with her husband-especially one to whom she had been married only 4 years (not like a stale relationship at that point).

The author is bad at explaining cheating wife motivation; or maybe cheating wife motivation is (or can be) almost impossible to adequately explain.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
This raises a question.

I believe it's possible to have a one night stand(fueled by alcohol, anger, etc.) and still love your spouse. But to pick up a guy and fuck him practically in front of your friends, and then carry on an affair with him for months... Well in real life I don't think it's possible that a woman who would do that could really love her husband. Maybe their lifestyle and the security that he provides--but not him. Now in the story she does clearly love her husband. I just can't reconcile this with her actions. Except for this point that I have trouble getting my head around I consider it one of the very best of all the stories on the site.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
Viva a la DNA test

We ought to beleive the Author about this reconcilation. The exwife did not go to dates (because her twins) and similar to the exwife from lucksmith's story "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" she undrstood the pain of her exhusband when she saw him with Karen. DNA test results were the last steps for the reconcilation. I think the reconcilation was honest and believable from both parts. I bilieve to the Author.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The story is good, because against the succesful reconcilation the Author shows us the not 100% trust each other.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

After divorce it was more years, she has twins from exhusband, she is alone without sex and the time + distance changed the sadness to love for her ex in this woman's brain. Sometime somebody can change much, but not evrybody. I beleive this Author.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Nice Story.

Only thing that made me a little uneasy in the end was her not telling him about him being a father. That is exactly the kind of selfish behaviour that started this mess in the first place. She gives a shit about him maybe wanting to know he has two daughters and only sees her "masterplan" of getting him back being possibly corrupted because of it.

I dont know if this will have an happy end of if she just fucks the next guy once the euphoria of her masterplan settles.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
this is fiction

so the suthor can say anything he wants because he creates the reality in his world. ever read dickens or any of the other great writiers, they do the same. you get a 5.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
Goddammit! I must be becoming a softy!

This was a great story even if the sex scenes in Pt. 01 and Pt. 02 were detailed to the point of being tedious and more than a little distracting. Fortunately, you definitely made up for it with your descriptive writing about the twins and their interactions with Ron and Sherrie. Fantastic stuff.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerabout 12 years ago
Wow

I read all three parts in one sitting. One of the best stories I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 3 stars ...

... I loved the first chapter (5 stars), really liked the second (4) but the last lost its reality. Sorry but all cheating spouses have this in common "they don't respect their partner". There can be other reasons as well but no repect is always part of the mix. I read of no sudden or slow change in Sherrie's opinion of Ron. Sure there were reasons she might change her mind. The reasons she gave was SHE felt guilty for the way she treated him and that SHE had lost something wonderful. Not that she had come to see him in a new light. She'll cheat again!

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Huh

I loved the first chapter, I'm not to crazy about this last one. I'm usually a sucker for romance but this is bullshit, she cheats on her husband, he divorces her , she ends up pregnant with her divorce husbands kids and yet she didn't bother to tell him until four years later! I like Sherrie less and less she seems to be only thinking of herself, she raped him of four years with his kids no matter what her reasoning might be , it wasn't right. I don't know why these two are back together, just because of the kids? Yeah he says he loves her but let's not forget that love & marriage vows wasn't enough to keep Sherrie from slutting it up. So I'm not convince that she won't stray again, she might be more careful not to get caught this time, that's the problem with cheaters you just never know when they'll have the urge to fuck around. Sherrie Has change but only because she finally realized what she lost, that's usually the norm for cheating sluts. Ron wants to forgive her and start over more power to him but I personally am not as forgiving, you may love a person very much but sometimes that isn't enough to stay with a cheater. She betrayed him over & over, she lied to him over & over what makes him think she won't do it again? I'm sure she's older & wiser but is that really a guarantee that she won't get piss at him again and fuck her family away once again? She liked the excitement of doing something dirty so what will happen when this come up again? There's just way too much trust gone to be able to have faith that she wouldn't hurt him again. I don't trust her but she's not my slut wife. Nice story though ; )

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Cantbuymy ...

I have read Dickens but I'm not sure you have. Yes, a writer can do what he wants in his story, but a good, or even adequate, writer will be honest about what happens in his universe. Dickens was true to his universe. You never saw any time machines or invisible men show up in his works. Even so, H. G. Wells was a great writer and as fantastic as his stories were he remained true to his universe and retained its internal logic. This getting back together BS just didn't ring true to me. It was a total cop out on the part of the charater and by extension on the part of the author. It's too bad Ron's association with marines didn't teach him the very valuable lesson: Don't pay twice for the same ground.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Solotoro:

Let’s start with an easy one. Little Dorrit by Dickens and the circumlocution office – a non existent government office that controlled the entire parliament and the British government is all fictional.

Or maybe you are referring to Dickens and A Christmas Carol that historically and factually account of witches and time travel.

And since you claim to be an expert on Dickens I pose a question for you. What fictional neighborhood created by Dickens resulted in PUBLIC calls for parliament to clean it up, when it never really existed.

How about Homer, and the one eye monsters and sirens of the Iliad and the Odyssey?

Then there is the factual correct 1984, among others, by that master of historically accuracy, Jules Vern.

Let’s not forget the other authors who stick with only facts, Kurt Vonnegut and his Slaughter House 5.

The fact is, an author creates his own world, with his own time and his own lives, and he even creates their reactions to events that might never take place in the current world.

That is the difference between a historian and fiction, although I can understand you problem inasmuch as historians seem to be writing “fictional” history the same as scientists are writing “fictional” science. The only difference is they still pretend it is history and science and fictional authors always label their work as fiction.

IF YOU COULD FIND THIS WORK IN THE LIBRARY IT WOULD BE UNDER FICTION. THAT SHOULD BE A DEAD GIVEAWAY IT IS NOT FACTUAL.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

Good story, but I am rather in doubt since the twins are blondes whereas Ron and Sherrie isn't... Blonde hair is a reccessive gene, requiring both parents to carry it, just as blue eyes for example... Another thing... The arse she cheated with, appears he got a cherry of her, wow feel the love huh?

A sidenote, Cantbuymy, 1984 was written by George Orwell... NOT Jules Vern(e) :p

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
This should be under a separate category - Village Idiots

The character(s)/plot doesn't mesh with the one introduced in Pt 01.

I read the Too high a price and it was well written and decided to read this for the first time (should have known that the Romance category would be a dead giveaway for the ending) - totally disappointed.

The husband shows anger and resentment and even hatred in the part 1 and then RAAC within a few years - wow not even the most staunch buddhist is capable of such equilibrium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks, 5 stars!!

I don't know much and Im not very highly educated. I don't care what everyone else says. I think your story is wonderful. I love the prople and events they come up against. but most of all I like the emotion it brings. I am also a single mum of two little girls and I had a very hard time in my life before realising I love them more than anyone else in the world. I was very young when I had them and didn't know any better. I have had a lot of dissapointment in my life and you take me away on a lovely ride. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us, I have read most of your stories and loved them all. you are one of my favorite authors

Chloe 22 from Australia

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Longishly boring and extremely predictable.

They were his kids was so predictable. Too long and very boring to put it mildly.That he is a wimp is an understatement. Simply not up to the mark, this tale.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
what kind of friends are these????????

first, his friends knew about his wife with another man and they didnt say anything, then they knew about the children and didnt say anything, and still he stayed with them??????and in five years time neither the ex wife nor his supposed friends did have the time to tell him that he has children, and he was ok with all of that, he missed five years of his children life and he was ok with the bunch who hid this from him???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not one of his better works.

The author is a very good writer and I've enjoyed, even "favorited", some of his other submissions; but I can't buy this one. Too many plot details are not believable. The situations and characters and their actions are not credible. The action in Afghanistan needs some research and revision of incorrect detail. With work, this piece could be improved, though. It's not yet a candidate for the rubbish heap.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
If only

there were ratings less than a one. I wish I could rate this as a minus 5. As I commented on pt.2, they were her kids and she did pawn them off as his. What a dumb fuck wimp. If this were a true story, I would love to know where she lives, cause she would be easy and he wouldn't do crap.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Rewrite please

In Requital we see Longhorn at his best. The story is the only reconciliation story I have ever given a 5* rating too. It took the author eighteen pages to patch the whole in the marriage he had written. In doing so, he described the cheating as pathetic where the actual physical cheating amounted to kissing, fondling and a hand job or two. While the actual infidelity dealt with lies of both omission and commission. Still it took eighteen pages multiple counselling sessions and a psychologist to boot. The wife in that tale portrayed as remorseful and must come to grips with the fact that her husband has fucked on two separate occasions, her sister. Longhorn even highlights that forgiveness and trust are not the same thing and that while the husband can do the former it is up to the wife to build the latter and that over a great deal of time. This story lacks all of the above. The reconciliation built on lies of omission. Oh yeah I was pregnant when we got divorced sorry I didn't tell you. Didn't think you had a right to know and made my friends, Melissa and Cal not reveal anything to you. However, you should be use to that, as they never told you about my fuck trip in Las Vegas. Some commentators have said he is a wimp for taking her back, I think he is an idiot and for his lack of intelligence I gave this a ** rating. Two for the writing and none for the story, this chapter screams for a rewrite. You could even have the same outcome just don't insult our intelligence with this mindless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
never again

Your endings suck! I get sucked in by the writing and story then, bam, completely unbelievable ending that doesn't fit the rest of the story. Find someone to smack you when you start to write these horrible endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Life is Fickel.......5

W T F

bill

sgkfinancesgkfinancealmost 11 years ago
Not Good at all - Contrived Reconciliation

A Good 2* star for the writing, less points because of the contrived plot reconciliation.

I just read the last chapter first, and found it to be a great story ( more than 5*). When I went back to the first 2 chapters (the divorce portion was too rambling). Here is what we have:

1. The "hero" finds his wife's cheating by pure luck, and stays invisible because of his buddy's big vehicle.

2. Soft-confronts wife who certainly has a torch-the-bitch attitude for other cheaters.

3. Hero finds out from friends (Melissa in fact calls him "brother") that something happened at Las Vegas and has been continuing for several months. He doesn't even try to find out if both are the same person, though it comes out only during the divorce. Melissa is so close to him as a sister that though she blurts out Las Vegas, she cuts off the conversation. The story doesn't even show Melissa hinting to him about problems, or trying to prevent wife's self-destructive activity.

4. All through the story, hero still maintains emotional connect and friendship with Melissa and co. In fact after filing the divorce petition, he goes to Mel's house for a beer !

5. Hero goes through a mental upheaval after personal discovery and photos, but still is guided by the "little brain" enough to go down on wife and perform the whole buffet of love activities because he wants to give her "one for the road that he expects her to miss", unmindful that wife has been riding her lover bareback, right from Las Vegas. He still doesn't know that the Las Vegas lover and local squeeze are the same.

6. After the sexual calisthenics wife exclaims "If only you...." or something like that showing her utter contempt for his performance (till then), which is never again brought up in the story. But wife claims to have broken off with lover earlier in the day because "he was rough"....

7. Wife is so brazen with her activities in day-time traffic, and of-course every friend knows she has a paramour on the side. So, she is actually enjoying it and successfully keeping it from the clueless husband, and keeps doing it even through the weekends. So, either she would have continued with him, or picked up another boyfriend.

8. Wife's metamorphosis sounds like a "I found Jesus" overnight switch without any justification. She doesn't have a character (either good/bad) like Ohio's "Ari". Ari was bold, knew what she wanted, felt sex was a recreation sport because of her upbringing, and had some values to leave special activities for hubby only. Ari had the (improbable and non practical though) character to still pursue ex-hubby for several years and correct her character with a psychologist's marathon help while still pursuing a career. All Sherrie did is pump out 2 girls because of ex-hubby's misplaced good-bye fuck and pure luck that he didn't contract STDs and his sperm happened to get lucky.

Kids and life-changing events (like divorce) certainly add maturity to people, and we're expected to believe Sherrie changed (for the better) because of these with no further justification.

I'm a sucker for reconciliations and happy romantic feel-good endings (felt Ohio had handled a difficult reconciliation splendidly with "Ari" story). This story is pretty bad with a vacuous reconciliation plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better than most

Hey I thought it was good I just put myself in his shoes and thought what would I do. Same thing probably, I give it a 4.5 solid -mr jaeger

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Fuck them all.

What great friends and ex-wife. We know shit but were not going to tell you. HAHA. WTF if they were true friends they would not have kept all those secrets from him.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Damn It!

Wouldn't it be nice if life was as neat, tidy and simple as your contrived imagination makes it out to be? You hook me with decent writing, and then you just piss me off with your apparent inexperience with real life issues before you you even reach your ridiculous endings. I would expect to find crap of this nature behind a picture of some pretty gal dressed in one of those Southern Belle ball gowns wrapped up in the arms of a perfect male specimen. Nah, even some of those books are more plausible than your crap. My apologies to the Romance Novelists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

I would just like to thank the writer of this story, i for one absolutely loved it. I can understand the comments that have been left on here about life not being like that, but is,nt it a crying shame that it,s not like that with happy endings like this, it brought a tear to my eyes because i have two girls and could relate to the story. i think it was wonderfrull, thankyou.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Great story; Phenomenal writer

Sherri was a naive person that eventually found redemption and she worked herself to find her way back again. Great ending but it's only a story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
back to cuckville

For this guy.

shiosshiosalmost 11 years ago
excellent story but unreal ending

penance on sherrie' part was unreal in these age and time, but i am a fan of reconciliation stories...............thanku and keep writing BTW.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
gree with sgkfinance

This was a juvenile plot written by a women.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 11 years ago
First cheating/reconciliation story I've read that makes sense

The period of separation to leave the pain dissipate is essential. Not counselling, not immediate forgiveness. Time and space.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disappointing

Ron must have a sign on his forhead that says "LOSER". Sherrie's deceit is endless. And what great "friends" Cal And Mel are. They knew about her cheating, but said nothing. All 3 knew Ron was a father for FOUR YEARS and said nothing. Yeah the lying and deceit are over cos Sherrie was "cured through guilt". Ron can look forward to being a loser for the rest of his life if he accepts that. What a pile of shit!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

Its funny. People read as story about a husband who is divorces his wife, leaves her with absolutely NOTHING in the divorce, beats the shit out of the lover who outweighs him by about 50 lbs, then marries a super model and lives happily ever after and the comments on that story are, "Good Job" or "She got what she deserved" or "Glad he got his life back together". They read a story about forgiveness and reconciliation that took place 4 years after the divorce and people are saying that this is unrealistic. If at the end of the story the main character is happy, then that is a happy ending. People get the delusion that you can only move on after vengeance, which is farthest from the truth. I know of a female who divorced her cheating husband and took him for everything he had. She got sole custody of the kids and child support. 10 years later he moved on and remarried, and she is still bitter towards him. She is so messed up in the head that her kids call her crazy. He tried apologizing but she was so bitter that all she wanted to do was find ways to make him pay. That is the reality of revenge. It never ends. But these are the only endings that the BTB crowd want to hear. I like a good revenge ending, but a good reconciliation ending can be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a change for me.

I must admit I usually don't like stories about cuckolded prissy men. Burn the bitch.....however, I applaud your story.This is one of the only stories i've read that the reconciliation was the right thing. She paid her dues and made herself a better person....a loving adult.....good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feelings after you have been wronged

There is a quote that BTB advocates should remember: "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." Forgiveness is possible; forgiveness is necessary if you want to move on with your life (or even move back with an ex-wife!)

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Wow!! This is extremely moving and well done.

This series was magnificent and difficult to stop reading. The human interaction was detailed to absolute perfection. Of course there are many philosophical issues that are very sensitive and a source of great emotion. For example, Karen wanted to marry and she didn't out of principle. Was Karen being too unselfish or noble or selfish? Can anyone be happy and forgive someone for betraying them? Very interesting, but well laid out and described. This story had an overabundance of emotions and it worked well.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

Well written story... still 1/5 for all three parts for the simple fact that you turned the guy into a useless waste of a big bag of shit at the end with the whore.

try again

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Logic Bomb

I have a problem with this kind of thinking:

"There is a quote that BTB advocates should remember: "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." Forgiveness is possible; forgiveness is necessary if you want to move on with your life (or even move back with an ex-wife!)"

Here is the issue: forgiveness is foolish. I have been married for 23 years and I have never had to "forgive" my wife. She has done many things that have made me proud to be her husband and taught me a lot about life. She has done plenty of things to piss me off too. I let her know that I don't like some of the things she does, but this is part of who she is. Some aspects of her personality I like and some I don't like. It is a package deal. It is who she is, and she can say the same of me. To "forgive" her for being herself, is as ignorant as it is foolish. Overall the good far outweighs the bad, and I have come to accept her as she is.

Now, as far as cheating is concerned, that would tip the scales for me. I am a one man, one woman kind of guy. I like doing the right thing, and I expect it from those I choose to associate with. A person that can cross the line of adultery is a certain kind of person. It is a person that does not stand for anything except their own immediate gratification. It is a person that does not have empathy for those they profess to love. It is a person who not only will lie, but will live a life of lies, all for an benefit of an orgasm! Anybody who would trade away a spouse and a family for an orgasm is not someone I can associate with, they are too selfish, they are too ignorant, simply put - they are not worth loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but completely unrealistic finale

Very well written, excellent style, believable dialog. My compliments.

I understand that story wise the twist with the twins is an excellent finale. However in real life this plot would be completely unforgivable in my opinion - it would be much worse than the cheating the story started with.

By deliberately hiding the existence of the twins from their father and vice versa in their first four years the mother committed a crime of gigantic proportions. Maybe not legally (I am not sure of that) but certainly morally - he was not dead of otherwise physically unavailable and he didn't reject his parental rights.

The first years of a child are the most important in his/her upbringing. Delicately withholding the father in this process is inhumanly cruel to the father as well as the children and this omission in their upbringing can never be repaired or corrected. He missed for no reason other than her fears and selfishness the birth of his daughters and many other significant moments. Because he didn't know he was a father it couldn't part of his decision making during those years. For example if he knew he maybe wouldn't have gone to Afghanistan (a big risk as we all know!) or wouldn't have tried to start another serious relationship. What would she tell her grown up daughters later if he had died in Afghanistan? "Sorry girls, I didn't tell your father that you existed and he died before you could meet him?" They probably wouldn't talk to their mother anymore the rest of her life, and with right!

Although extremely difficult I think under the right circumstances I could forgive adultery and try to rebuild the broken relationship. But to forgive an ex-wife that she hide for more than four years the existence of my child? Impossible.

I am a father of a six year old daughter and if I try to imagine that her mother hide her for me for almost five years my blood starts to boil and I can hardly breathe. Thank god, I have a happy family and it is just a silly story.

AS42

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

stories here. The author wrote the most compelling argument to divorce in the first chapter. He then shows us the wife's transformation into something respectable. She still has problems but the author is masterful in his story telling and makes reconciliation plausible. The Melissa's diary was a terrific devise for facilitation of the plot line. Great work. I could go on... Please more. *****

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Sell Out

Cute little deus ex machine to get them back together. Of course its a sellout of the prior two chapters and destroys everything you wrote back then. Its totally realistic that the wife becomes a saint and raises two children by herself without asking for child support, that Melissa never let it slip that our hero had kids despite her overwhelming desire to get them back together, and of course its totally realistic that he remains best buddies with Melissa and her husband when she neglected to mention anything about Vegas and his wife's cheating there? Reluctantly 1 Star.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Magnificence is what this is.

Dialogue is outstanding; content full to the brim; emotion OMG....Please this is a masterpiece. Of course, the folley of youth seems apparent in Sherrie in the early going but she grew. This story shows the harsh reality of life in a fantasy rendition of a couple. They had rough beginnings and separated but never emotionally leaving the love they had. In real life this happens moreso than not but never finding a way back. Finding their way back to eachother was totally emotional. Sherrie realised her defects and urgently and effectively corrected them. This story was masterfully written with respect and sensitivity that is beyond admirable. Anyone whosoever loved can appreciate this. Thank you and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meh

Certainly well-written and entertaining, but Pt. 03 bogged down and spiraled into a piece of contrived horseshit. Cutesy twins turn out to be his, skank is absolved of all wrongdoing, at least husband acted in charachter as a head-wound victim by cowing down and licking her ass in the end. Totally unbelieveable.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
A 0* Fairy Tale

I went back and re-read part 1. Sorry, there is no way the characterizations in that first part translate into what occurs here. I am of the BTB school. However, well done characterizations and circumstances where this does not occur will merit grudging applause and a high rating or a refusal to rate at all. The term of the affair in chapter 1, the bitter acceptance of being caught without any real regret by the wife, and the husbands anger make this ending impossible. The relationship with the friends who knew about the adultery in Vegas and said nothing to the husband as it continued is unbelievable. If you need pink fairy dust sprinkled over the characters to make them behave the way you want, it should be in the fantasy classification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't really think, that the transition from parts one and two into this one worked, but the ending was incredibly cute. Kudos for that.

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
She did not tell him?

He has two children that she does not tell him about? That is a betrayal on par with the cheating....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Almost

a great story...but it's too conflicted and has a major flaw. The writer sets out and develops a good story line until the end. Problem is that after his wife fucked around on him in front of his friends in Vegas and continues to back home. Then she gets in his face at the meeting and takes NO blame (because she feels she deserves no blame)...a man who is treated this way does not take her back. The flaw is that story lines like yours go something along the lines of "After the divorce the husband lives a lonely life and never finds a woman equal to his wife when their marriage was good." Let's be honest...there are not a finite amount of good women (or men for women) out there. The guy in your plot has a successful career, money, and is genuine caring and honest. Women love guys like this and he would have no problems finding a great (and better) woman and wife.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
wow, you really worked hard to make the reconcilliation happen

so much rationalization, so much endless rambling, and so much psychobabble. It started to become tiresome. It took all three sections to allow you enough space to say all of the reasons over and over and over again. Even so, it didn't work.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

It would have been better if they WEREN'T his and he turned his back and walked out of her life forever.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
With "Friends" Like These....

As soon as he found out that the "friends" knew about Vegas and didn't tell him, they should have been dead to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. Thanks for taking the time to write it!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

In Part 1, Page 4 there is a discussion about the divorce. Sherrie is three and a half months pregnant by now. Wouldn't she know this? Wouldn't the divorce be delayed until paternity is established? Something's fishy in Denmark here (no offence to the Danes). Other than this snafu (situation normal, all fucked up) it's a good story. Cheers!

xtchrxtchralmost 10 years ago
A Problem!

First I want to say that you are one heck of a writer. I have read published stories that aren't as good as your story. Now I want to say that I have some problems with this story's content.

1)What kind of friends would keep his wife's affair a secret from him. They knew what she did in Las Vegas and never mentioned a word to him?? They would not be friends for long. This is almost as big a betrayal as his wife's. Yet he remained friends with them. This does not compute! With friends like this, you don't need enemies.

2)Not only did his wife have an affair in Las Vegas for several days-with their supposed friends with her- but she kept it up when she got back home. How could he take her back? I'm a firm believer in the one-and-done philosophy. She fools around once and I'm done with her-no excuses-no counseling-don't care why, etc. She made a choice and that choice has consequences. I was glad she finally grew up and changed but that has to be for her next husband.

3)She never told him about the children-another betrayal. He should have the choice if he wants to remain in the kids' lives. She denied him that option. Many children grow up with divorced parents and turn out well. (After his own DNA test of course).

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Beautifully written. The reconciliation was fitting because so much time had passed and they were two different people. Just surprised he wasn't more upset that she never told him about his children.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
One more comment

I believe you have a point about the friends not telling him what was going on in Vegas. It was not some ambiguous encounter with some other guy. They saw her in the room with the guy and then she stayed with him the whole weekend. I admit that that betrayal alone is very serious. How hard hearted do you have to be in order to do that when you are married. No guilt. No remorse. That's evil. Then to so openly do it in front of her friends . . . She had to suspect that they would tell her husband. She didn't seem to care. However, the reason that I can accept the reconciliation is twofold. First, the author never really explored the Vegas trip. That is an error on his part. It was glossed over quite quickly. In fact, the Sharon that we interact with in the rest of the story doesn't come close to resembling the wicked person that she would have to have been in order to act so brazenly. Perhaps, she changed over the years. That is certainly understandable. Unfortunately, we have no exploration of when she began that horrible person capable of such action. Was she like that before she went to Vegas? If so, hard to believe they would have had anything close to a good marriage - certainly not anything he would reflect back upon with fondness. No, her behavior in Vegas seems so out of character that it is like it was a different person. That kind of wife you kick to the curb and run away from as quickly as possible. In essence he did, but we have no exploration of how she became that person. She apologizes for her actions. How about trying to explain her motives and heart? That is a major fault to this story. I accept the reconciliation, because that part was buried long before by the author. Wrongly, yes, but gone nevertheless. It was like she was a completely different person.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Second

I accept the reconciliation because it was if they were starting an entirely new relationship. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry, she still was a low life cheater.

And now it's OK. I think not. How long before she cheats again (she will..forbidden fruit and all). Ron is just a run-of-the-mill cuckold.

Benedict12Benedict12almost 10 years ago
Love and Reconciliation

Admittedly I am a romantic old fool but I desperately want to believe in love and the healing power of forgiveness. No one explores those themes better than you. Some of your critics are either caught up in minor details or exhibiting the kind of bitterness that too often appears in the LW section. No one can deny that a spouse's infidelity can cut a brutal wound to the heart but demonizing the wife as a slut and hiding behind a wall of self righteous male pride only guarantees that the pain will never end. If the former partners discover a chance to reignite the love that brought them together initially it would be cowardly to ignore it.In this story you have shown that reconciliation is not easily achieved but worth the risk when it succeeds Bravo..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
xxxhugsxxx

loved it ,

i am sure there are millions of ron's & sherrie's in the world

some of thier marriages never fall apart ,

some will never reconcile after such pain & hurt,

some will try again only to fail for a myriad of diferent reasons.

& some will be just like the Ron & Sherrie in this story .

its a wonderfully well written romance full of twists & turns , fully loaded with emotion.

beautiful & stunning in both its compex yet simple Love , Pain , Hurt , Anguish & Redemption.

thankyou for sharing this with us all

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ron should be once bitten twice shy

" But when I reached for the anger I'd felt back when I first found out about Sherrie's infidelity, when I tried to touch the deep pain and sense of loss, I could find only the remembrance of them, not the rage and hurt themselves."

Ron is much like a woman who goes through childbirth and after all the pain, tells her husband, NEVER AGAIN. Then after Ron's pain goes away, he sez, "Fuck me in the ass again, Sherrie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"....that she didn't drink, didn't get into compromising situations, etc., etc. I saw Melissa hadn't just been trying to be gracious to her old girlfriend. It was all perfectly true."

Yes, but what is she doing when no eyes are on her? You all realize the reason for their divorce, don't you? She was a contemptuous cheat cunt that would have continued if not caught, no matter what she tearfully confessed AFTER being caught. No, Sherrie is a cheater. Let me say that again. SHERRIE IS A CHEATER. And you all realize what the 100% absolute truth is, don't you? Once a cheater...(everyone chant with me)....always a cheater. No matter how contrite later on.

He should understand, when he is in the saddle with her, she is thinking about her fuck toy. Remember, SHE HAD a fuck toy. And she'll be thinking about him when Ronnie is flailing away in the saddle, once again thinking he is making her happy when she's just thinking about her boy toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I dunno

"Oh, I did this last year," she said quietly. "And I thought someday we'd be like this again," she added. I cocked my head to one side wonderingly."

The problem is Ron, her fuck toy is still banging her, she is just keeping him hidden where no one else can see. She is laughing behind your back as she drags your emotions out and continues to let fuck toy have everything she never gave to you.

So that shaved pussy? She just said its for you, fuck toy shaved her cunt and then licked and banged the hell out of it afterward and she let you see it and bullshit you into believing she did it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh boy...

"No, honey," she said softly. "He's your Daddy."

No, fuck toy is their daddy and you are passing them off on Ron. Fuck toy banged you more than Ron did, so what are the chances Ron is the Dad? None, zero, nada, zilch.

Fuck toy is the dad and boy is he going to be pissed when he stops by later that evening to kiss his little girls goodnight...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gag me

"But mainly I wanted you to love me for me."

Plus, she doesn't want you to run a DNA test, Ron. Then you'd know that fuck toy is the father and he tucks them in every night and fucks Sherrie every night, leaving first thing in the early morning so he can leave without anyone knowing.

Sherrie is damaged good. Badly damaged goods that can't be trusted, EVER again. Her life is over and she really did need to take that big vial of sleeping pills after the first chapter and wash them down with a fifth of tequila.

But Longhorn? FANTASTIC tale! And masterful writing....

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
Unconvincing last chapter

She ripped out his heart by cheating on him, possibly would have kept it going for years. She wasn't exactly convincing in chapter 2 when she said that she was giving Fucktoy a goodbye affair. And finally once Ron and her meet 4 years in the future, he basically forgives her and tells her not to worry about it? Wtf, I'm sorry I don't care if it's four years or fifteen years you don't simply go back to trusting and being head over heels in love with the person who betrayed you. Not unless you're a fool anyways. I'm guessing she had matured in that time-span, but it could have still be a ploy, as Ron would never know he was too busy kissing and licking her ass as if he was the one who did something wrong. You summarized near the end that there was some tension with him trusting her again, you should have brought that out into the story with dialogue instead, as it currently stands Ron just looks like a fool in love. Gonna have to get this one a 2* :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delightful,Believable

If this story doesn't bring tears to your eyes you've lost your senses. Ron is totally believable, Sherrie is tough to fathom. The whole story comes together really well.

Thank you Longhorn for a nice piece of work.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
Masterfully written!!!

I have to point out that I disagree with many of the comments here that only say the ending sucked. It was not the ending I would have given the story if it were mine, but, point of fact, it's not. The story is heartfelt and emotional. The characters, for the most part, are believable and the situations (again, for the most part) felt real. That said, I do have to agree with a couple comments left; the neglect of the issue of the friends knowing and never having said anything (and coupled with that her lack of remorse until she was caught), and the rapidity with which he moved forward on having returned.

I think that more should have been done to illustrate the rift that would have been caused by his friends keeping her secret. Excepting Melissa and Cal, none of the friends were mentioned as far an any kind of ongoing relationship/friendship is concerned, so one can infer that the rift was too great for him/them to overcome, but it think that the story could have benefitted from more detailed explanation of the interactions that would have taken place rather than the passing references. And more specifically, how and why he was able to salvage the friendship with Cal (he had to have known something if his and Melissa's relationship is as close as was written for the rest of the story) and Melissa, particularly in light of the fact that Melissa and Sherrie were as close as they were. Having been in similar situations myself, I know I would have placed at least some culpability with the friend who kept the secret and felt that even if they didn't actively participate in the deception (lie to cover for, etc) they did little or nothing to dissuade the behavior also. Doesn't make then "as guilty", but it is a deception and betrayal in its own right of titanic proportions. In my own case, the friendship didn't survive and don't know that there's anything that could have been done or said after the fact that would have changed that.

I also have to agree that the reconciliation should have been written about more. There are huge issues when there is an affair. The whole thing could have been explained just the way the author wrote (IMHO) if there hadn't been a continuation on the return home from Vegas...but the level of disrespect shown on continuing the affair after Vegas is catastrophic. Melissa even writes in her diary about Sherrie's "reasons" that they are bunk. Vegas can be explained as a perfect storm of circumstances, even multiple nights can be viewed (at the time of it happening) as one occurrence, a "one night stand" if you will (though I think that is stretching it a bit for various reasons) and as such can be rationalized as a "didn't mean to." Getting "caught up in the feeling" days, weeks and months later, while I'm sure is an excuse used dozens of times a day all over the world, isn't a mistake. It was a deliberate deception and betrayal. Was the intent to hurt the spouse? In this case, no (at least not the affair itself, a different argument can be made for Vegas, but that's all that needs to be said about that I think). But the affair was premeditated, deliberate and brazen. As such, I think that he seemed awful quick to move on without more information (specifically worked out for the reader to see rather than alluding to several months of therapy between the proposal and marriage) being given about how he was able to reconcile the actions of his wife, and her as well. Without something to point out the acknowledgment of the hows and whys on her part and what she's doing (going to do) to make sure it doesn't happen again, how can he be sure the perfect storm won't recur? Her not dating isn't sufficient for me. Logic dictates that if it happened once at random, those same circumstances can randomly happen again. There has to be active avoidance of those circumstances and presence of mind to know the circumstances to facilitate it. She couldn't have been faced with the situation if she's not in a relationship. Her resolve IN a relationship hasn't been tested after she was caught in their first marriage. It's easy to say "I've never cheated on my wife/husband" if you never had one. What about when you do?

My bitching aside, this was an incredible story and as I said in the subject masterfully written. I look forward to reading this author's other works!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
D AND A TEST

TO MUCH IS SAID ABOUT THE D AND A TEST AND FUCKTOY BEING THERE FATHER. THE TESTS WERE DONE AT A LICENSED FACILITY USING SHERRIES D AND A AND RONS . GIVE IT A REST THE CHILDREN ALSO SHOW SIMILARIES WITH RONS SISTER (AND HIM) AND SHERRIE. OK THEY ARE BLOND HIS SISTER WAS BLOND AND YES FUCKTOY WAS BLOND. ALL RON HAD TO DO IS SAY I WANT ANOTHER TEST DONE AND I FEEL SURE SHERRIE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM. SHE ACTED LIKE A SPOILED BRAT BUT PEOPLE GROW UP AND REALIZE THAT WHAT SHE DID AND HOW SHE ACTED AND E VEN SHE SAID IT LIKE A TEEN AGER. IT WILL NOT BE FORGOTTON BUT HE FORGAVE HER AND SHE WILL GO TO HER GRAVE KNOWING WHAT SHE DID AND HOW MUCH SHE HURT HIM AS WELL AS HERSELF. AS FOR THE OTHER FRIENDS AND THERE PART IN IT I FEEL THEY WERE FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS MEANING THAT WHEN ALL IS OK WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS BUT IF THERE IS A PROBLEM AS BIG AS THIS ONE WAS THEY JUST STUCK THERE HEADS IN THE SAND. NOW THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS TAKE THEM AND TWO DOLLARS AND YOU CAN BUY A CUP OF COFFEE. I HAVE READ THE STORY NUMEROUS TIMES AND WILL READ IT AGAIN IT IS IN MY FAVORITES. 5 STARS A WELL WRITTEN STORY. THE END

RON

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with some of a few comments . It was great they were able to get past what she did and she punished herself with her actions but I would be a little pissed if I found out I had kids and was not told for 4 years. Aside from that it was a good story with real life things that could happen that are really bad and mostly unforgiving but he was able to look past it and she was able to wait for his forgiveness. Happy endings is always a good thing

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
She was selfish, what were Melissa's and Cal's excuses...?

What she did in Las Vegas was effectively hateful.

He pissed her off through no fault of his own and she decided to do one of the single most hurtful things she could in payback...

Then for her to continue the affair back home amazingly enough surpassed that in destructive actions since the excuse of the first act didn't exist for ANY of the ensuing acts.

Then "why didn't you stop me? " Is she kidding...?? Even if he HAD known, at that stage why would he care WHAT she did...? She have herself away as punishment for some slight and then continued to give herself away just for her pleasure. Makes you wonder why she bothered to get married in the first place since life was apparently all about her.

And of the three of them (Cal, Melissa, and her) it's tough to say who he should hate more - the wife who betrayed him, the woman who claims he is like a brother, or the man who you would think would understand how male friends need to be on the look out to protect each other's marriages as a way of getting someone to help them the same way.

Forgiving her seems kind of tough too - she either wasn't who he married or she "killed" the woman he did marry. How soon could you forgive someone for intentionally murdering a loved one...?

As stories go, it worked - but I don't see it having played out that way for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL

SHERRIE SCREWED UP BAD AND SHE REALISED WHAT SHE HAD DONE. SHE ACTED LIKE A YOUNG SCHOOL GIRL BUT SHE FINALLY GREW UP AND PUNISHED HER SELF FOR RUINING HER MARRIAGE AND DEEPLY HURTING A HUSBAND THAT LOVED HER BEYON BELIEF. IT TOOK A WHILE BUT THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER IT HURT BOTH OF THEM. SHERRIE WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT SHE DID LETS HOPE SHE LEARNED FROM IT.

RON TEXAS

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A much better reconciliation story than the one with Laura.

Less psychobabble and more ordinary facts, more real regret, not just "Sorry".

The twins were a good touch. I'm glad she had the DNA although he did not require it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow you can write . What a story !

I hoped Karen and Ron tied the knot. But you did a masterful job of getting Sherrie back into the picture . I Quess Karen knew about the children, she turned out to be a special person to let him go. All well that end well. One of the best stories ever!

Myhands316Myhands316about 9 years ago
With friends like that....

He'd be better off staying in a combat zone! His wife lied, cheated, deceived and fucked him over, and his friends helped. Then they hide the fact he is a father, and then fuck him over again and again and again, and then help Sherrie fuck him over with his kids. What a bunch of lowlife losers from jump street. Hide the affair because they don't want to get involved. BULL SHIT! You are supposed to be HIS FRIEND! And on and on it goes. Then hide his kids from him. He needs better people around him that know what the word FRIEND means. They manipulated him for their gain and his ruin, because I'm sorry, Sherrie will cheat again because she got away with it once. She didn't lose a fucking thing in this, but he sure did and will continue to. Paint it with any brush you want, this was a scam job from the beginning. Other than the main character, there wasn't an honest decent human being in the bunch, well maybe Karen the secondary love interest, but I digress.

As a story, it his all the marks and is well written. I wouldn't call it a happy ending because down the road he will not be happy, he'll be fucked over by his wife and friends again. But as a writer, I applaud your ability to connect with the reader and get an emotional response. thanks for the entertainment!

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING??!!!!!!!!!

SHE KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT EVEN BEFORE THE DIVORCE???????????

SHE STOLE HIS FUCKING DAUGTHERS FOR 5 YEARS AND THAT'S OKAY??????????????

WTF!!!!!!!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
Blew it.

Chapter 3 was a waste. I realize this is fiction but to have an ex steal my kids for 5 years and supposed best friends help hide it, I'd have her ass in court and drop the "supposed" best buds.

With friends like that, who needs enemies.

btw - the ending did not match the main character's temperament at all.

The author dropped the ball on this one. Big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ron is much more forgiving than I could ever be. Good story.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
that kids move

was a low blow by the wife. She selfishly denied her kids a dad and the husband a chance to know his kids..... i would be seriously pissed if i was Ron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just Call Me Kreskin:

I said in my earlier comment that it was twins! This is a load of cow dung and if I could give this claptrap a negative 100 stars, I would! How in the @$&% do you cheat, bring mutual friends into your sordid affair, resume sleeping with the guy in your own hometown/city, find out you're pregnant BEFORE your divorce is final but keep it from your soon to be ex-husband, hide the fact that he has children for five years all while enlisting the help of his so called friends to do so and still get to have a happy ending? What in the actual @$&%! You and Ron don't deserve the blasts from the literary shotgun I had planned for you both. Instead, how about you guys commit literary suicide. This way, you both end up in literary hell reliving the debacle that is chapter 3 for all eternity! This is some bullsh@$!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
@Just call me Kreskin...Why?

Why? Just why did you bother with the story? Did someone have a loaded shotgun barrel up your ass, forcing you to read this story? If it was so distasteful, why did you read it?

Irrespective of the opinions from Kreskin, I think that this story is most deserving of the five star rating and I've voted accordingly. This is a great story that is told with feeling and empathy. Errors were made, feelings were hurt, a marriage was broken. In the end, the author pulled it all together in such a way that it was more than acceptable as a reconciliation story. I think that's just what this outstanding author wanted it to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous