All Comments on 'Separate Lives Pt. 03'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 468 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A classic that only gets better with every read, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was actually refreshing

I am really anti-cheating, but this was fiction and it gets you thinking. That is what stories are supposed to do. Maybe not how everyone would have ended up, but it presents a scenario (perhaps) where all the characters end up happier than many other possible endings. Is he a better man or a worse man? If you don't like it write your own story I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delightful

You have a real gift for writing. It is full of compassion, empathy, sympathy, kindness, helpfulness and understanding. All these qualities I hold dear. Those qualities combined, go to make up the most powerful force in the Universe. More powerful than money, status, gender, looks, race, intelligence, material goods, wealth, nuclear weapons even, they are the stuff that binds us all together and about the only things that will ensure the survival of our Earth and the folk who live on it. What I've written here is NOT an advert for any religion, I can assure you. It is just common sense.

Thank you for your submission.

Tony (UK).

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 5 years ago
Superb!

Absolutely loved how they can back around full circle, a great happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
After a month

Cassie accidentally cut herself on a knife pretty badly, she needed a transfusion, and while no one was surprised her "father" was not an exact match, based on the blood types is was impossible for her to be her father

Dont like that?

The original ending has the cunt stealing the fist four years of his daughters life away from him

What kind of shit for brains assholes think stealing a lifetimes worth of happy memories from a parent is a good thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck

Didn’t even read the story after the twins were introduced. Clearly the author cuck’ed Ro . One star.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

The first chapter was great and the combat action in chapter two was well told, but the RAAC with Sherrie?

1) Melissa and Cal covered up his wife's cheating. They were shit friends and I would have dumped them in a heartbeat for not telling me what happened in Vegas.

2) He thinks of Melissa as a sister? Why? She was loyal to Sherrie and betrayed Ron by not being truthful with him... some sister.

3) After his affair with Karen ended (for no good reason), he was promoted to Executive VP. A wealthy, very handsome, thirty year old could have landed himself an early-20s hottie with absolutely no difficulty whatsoever. Or several in fact... He should have spent a couple of years auditioning for a gorgeous younger second wife.

4) He apologised to Sherrie? Wtf? After the way she treated him, he had every right to be furious and he could have said far, far worse!

5) Sherrie kept his daughters a secret for nearly 5 years! All those precious memories stolen from him... That's nearly as unforgivable as her cheating! All eagerly abetted by the deceitful "sister" Melissa.

6) Blonde twins... Sherrie was fucking a blonde lover. I'd wipe my ass with her paternity test and insist on getting my own DNA test done!

So Sherrie stays celibate for 4 years to somehow atone for being a deceitful, petulant slut. I guess she tried to make up for betraying him and it would have been a reasonable act of contrition... Except for the fact that while she was playing games trying to win him back, she was denying Ron time as a father with the girls (if they're even his).

Then when they do get back together, they have to spend years in counseling to get over how badly Sherrie fucked up their relationship. Only now she resents him screwing Karen after the divorce? She has no right to even feel that; he was a single man when he was with her.

RAAC stories have me convinced that it's better to just start again with a clean slate. No baggage, no counselling, no jealousy, no bitterness or regrets to deal with... Why put yourself through all that? The saying that there's plenty more fish in the sea is so absolutely correct!

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Ahh, Gee, Longhorn! Your such a softy!!!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

This is a claasic loving wives reconciliation story. The best of Longhorn_07 stories IMHO. But, I'm a sucker for a good reconciliation story and this is an excellent one. *****

That said, if you don't like reconciliation stories, don't read this just to shoot it down. Unfair to this author and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
beautiful

I'm an old man now. I just don't remember things like that happening in my life. I've only heard of a very few short lived things like that happening something like that in others lives. That night the night of my wedding my sister who intoduced us killed herself. Que Será, Será

am not a misogynist like many anomies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont get it

is there a fourth chapter detailing that this pathetic wimp actually knew of the existence of his daughters and only married the cheating slut so he could kill the diseased whore so as to make getting custody easier?

or is the little cucky actually such a piece of shit that he doenst care his wife prefers any cock to his and has no problem with the lying cunt and his "best friends" in the world stealing the first five years of his children life from him?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Comments Are Warning Me Away, But...

I assume the kids were conceived during the hate fuck? Talk about a Deus ex machina!

Sorry, should have ended after Part 1. Friends not telling him about Vegas, her SOBER fucking ass hole, and cheating back at home were enough to sever all ties, never to be seen again. I'm sorry about the kids, but he was just a sperm donor, he had no emotional connection to them.

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentalmost 5 years ago
Paternity Test?

Would have made sense to do a paternity test just to make sure the twins were his and not the other bloke! Also he didn't feel the need to have an STD test done when he divorced her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dumb Shits

For all of you who said that a paternity test was needed. It was offered and Ron rejected it. Meaning for all of you who are dumber than shit, Sherrie had the tests in her purse and he said that he did not want to see them. Read the dam thing before your comment. Longhorn_007. Best reconciliation on the site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is there a lost fourth chapter

Where he bumps off the cunt, fucks Melissa behind Ron's back, and ultimately raises the cunts two crotch spawn to be daddy's little fuck sluts?

Cause if not what gaurentee does this peice of shit have that the cunt wont cheat, that the kids are actually his, and that his two best freinds in the world wont help that lying slut lie to his face like they have for the last several years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good enough story, but....

Last chapter so obvious it could have been one page, but my biggest complaint, the way you wrote it , is....

I miss karen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story, But

The same people that lied to him about Vegas and the ongoing affair just couldn't stop shucking and jiving. There must be a bucket of parables out there covering this. But if one of them told me it was going to be a beautiful day I'd be taking my umbrella and a roll of duct tape just to cover my ass... You did stir up the BTB crowd after being their champion for a while, me I'm happy with that. You should try the Golden Corral on NW 410 at the Evers exit. Not a lot of privacy for intimate conversation and they don't serve you your steaks you have to go get them, but as Tom Bodett says "...we'll keep the light on for you." He's also from a small town in Michigan a little south of where I grew up. Signed: BTW

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
Great story, keep writing!

I loved the entire three part series. It is a great yarn. I can relate to the description of work, the corporate maze, etc.. The action in Afghanistan was welcome, also. I cannot believe the nasty comments some people have left. The few I saw were Anonymous so I give them zero credibility. Keep writing because you write genuine stories, not screw ‘em porn. Thank you for that and, as I said, keep writing in this positive vein.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Drivelus Maximus

The vast majority of people who read are not very discriminating. They don't care about overly wordy, stilted dialog. They don't care about factual errors. They just inhale a narrative of pablum.

Does the story ever say what color Ron's hair is? Sherrie's not blonde but the twins and the scumbag she cheated with was. When did Sherrie get his DNA sample? How long after Ron's last fuck was the final meeting? 4, 5 months? Wouldn't she be showing carrying twins by then? After all that time, she still kept the twins' parentage (alleged) a secret. Cue Taylor Swift: We are never, never,... getting back together again!

All 3 parts of this story should have been half as long. A perfect wordiness cliche is writing a short paragraph describing what a guy is feeling between spurts of ejaculation. The first few are about 0.6 seconds apart. The only thing in a guy's mind then is "I'm CUMMING"!

Only a small minority of readers comment or vote (part 2 had no more than 500 votes). The only way this mess got such high scores is because non-discriminating RAAC fans finished it while readers demanding better gave up. Some of the latter probably ran screaming and tearing their hair looking for a high place from which to hurl themselves.

Speaking of suicide, buying a single engine Cessna expecting to fly Denver-Sacramento on YOUR schedule is sheer idiocy. The altitudes, frequent icing conditions, and the dearth of places to set down if you lose power means you will likely disappear; not to be found for weeks or months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So, let me see if I have this right

Her fucking another man and lying to him about it for three months is grounds for a divorce

BUT

Her lying about his kids and stealing several years of their lives and all their firsts from him is reason enough to get remarried?

Thats UBER cuck level shit right there

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Screw the doomsayers! What's so bad about a positive conclusion?

Longhorn _ 07

You will never please all of your LW tale readers. So many of them have rigidly fixed agendas as to what they think constitutes the perfect LW story. Of course, many of these discerning critics have never actually contributed one submission to the site. You are a writer who imagines your characters and a plot to satisfy yourself. My advice for what it's worth is to continue submitting works that please you. I'm positive you have enough enthusiastic supporters that take equal enjoyment from reading your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

I do not know if I could handle all of the lies .. Heck everyone Lied to Him .. Her Friends and His So Called friends .. But 2 Cute little girls ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the romance

Almost three different categories...

Part One - Loving Wives

Part Two - Erotic Coupling

Part Three - Romance (my favorite, BTW)

I think this is a great story. None of us is perfect. And none is completely free of needing forgiveness about something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9/19/2019

she had the DNA in her jean pocket when they went to where the twins were at . you must have missed reading that sentence HUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron said he didn't need to see it.

flareb2343

southernreb27southernreb27over 4 years ago
saw this coming

with the 2 twins at his friends house & they started calling him uncle was wondering what was going to happen . the last time for the 2 of them before they went their own way . to bad it didn't work out with Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Frankly

Keeping a man in the dark about the existence of his children and even her pregnancy is the height of feminine arrogance.

As hurtful as her adultery.

That part of the story stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of your best

This is one of your best from my perspective. Thank you for writing it.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Reread.

Good writing as usual. I wish the plot wasn’t so bloody predictable.

What I take offense too, and I imagine most would, is the duplicity and the deliberate hiding of his kids. Even his friends were in on it. This behaviour flies in face of Sherrie’s supposed “improvement”. Trust. Still missing in Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it was a flip of the coin...

the twins could just as easily been lover boys'. he should have stayed divorced from the slut. and, stayed with karen, who never fucked around on him.

also, the afghanistan shit. americans have no business interfering in other countries. all invaders should die the horrible death they deserve.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Another Cuck story!!!

Almost every Husband in your stories ends up a "forgiving" CUCK!!! Pregnant wife is a cheating slut and he welcomes her back?? Why would he EVER forgive her being a cheating whore??!! I respected Ron in the first 2 chapters, but he became a cuck in chapter 3,,, You can be a good Dad without accepting a cheating whore back into your life!!! Just SAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She got served

I mostly hated it when the bitch gets back to her husband...but I was intertained by this story for the most part...the only let down was...when she was served with papers... I did want to know how she felt getting them...it had to hurt as much as him finding her cheating...an I wanted to know how she felt when she walk into the empty house and found the pictures their...this to me was needed to give this story a bigger kick to the ending ...

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Read it twice, well done! Telegraphed the kids a little bit during the story and was disappointed that Karen didn't work out but it's nice to read a happy ending. I find it interesting that the cheating can happen so quickly and thoughtlessly while the reconciliation takes years and years. If such effort had been applied to the relationship in the first place a lot of grief could have been avoided.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Been re reading this story, but don’t understand when they got divorced she had to have been six or seven months pregnant, with twins. She had to have been huge and very obviously pregnant. Was he blind?

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Nice job. I don't mind happy endings.

pamanapamanaalmost 4 years ago
Superb! Bravo!

Loved it! Wow, I teared up a few times! Twins took me by suprise too! I must have missed all the clues #roommates Lovely ending.

Thank you. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SO MUCH WORK TO MAKE A RAAC WORK...........

And because the image of Sherri getting fucked by that other guy is indelibly printed in his memory it's always goings to come between them. Doesn't matter if it's behind a don't go there door. He said it himself. She was forgiven but he'll never forget so unless he's one of those cuckold faggots that gets off on seeing a man fuck his wife there's no going back.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Lovely story

Mistakes happen, it's how you deal with them that counts. I am a sucker for an happy ending, so I am sat here enveloped in a nice warm glow, thank just author.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 3 years ago
Mostly BS

As noted the memory of you fucking that guy is indelibly imprinted on my memory.

You stay "best" friends with the couple who knew about her adultery in Vegas and covered for her? Pull the other one. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

Never get back with a cheater. You can never really trust them again. They'll find some reason to justify cheating again in their head. And you can't trust so called "friends" that cover for a cheater. I would have never continued speaking with those that knew and never spoke up.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 3 years ago

I've gone back to this wonderful story many times, and it always leaves me with tears in my eyes. In part 1, pages 4-5, the description, confrontation, and resulting conversation is some of the most intense and heart-breaking that I've read in any story. And then . . . in part 3, the renewal of their love and commitment, and the reveal of the "two surprises" always tugs at my heart. Again, well done Longhorn_07. Thanks very much for your beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Arsehole

Once a cheater always a cheater. When she disregarded him while married to him she will disregard him again and he will roam like an rabid arsehole again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for this story Sir. I'd have paid to read this one.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

After the first part, I doubted a reconciliation could be sold, but that wasn't too bad. Karen faded pretty quickly though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have read a lot of stories on this site, in all categories. I enjoy a good btb story and a good raac story. In my opinion, it all depends on the story being told. The characters and how the act and grow Was the act of betrayal so bad and so deep that the could not be forgiven. Was the act of betrayal done in a way that it can be moved past. That all depends on how the author tells the story. What was his or her intent with the story.

The characters in this story had one thing that most people tend to ignore. They were young. That is not an excuse but it does help in getting past the pain of betrayal. If this couple had been married for ten or twenty years, it would not have been an easy hurdle to jump. But these characters were in their thirties. They married young. We have all done dumb and stupid things when we were younger. We all have the ability to grow past them. These two characters did. The story was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

How the fuck is this story good?

1- She cheated on him for months and didn't even give 2 shits about his friends seeing her do it but she loves him?!

2- She lied and hid his kids from him for years yet she changed?

3-His "sis" Mel and his "friends" never told him his wife was a cheater

4- His "sis" Mel went to confront Karen when saw her with Ron for the first time and almost ruined it for him by saying he was married when infact he was not

5- She went behind his back and showed his emails to his cheating ex

6-She his "sis" and the rest of his friends didn't tell him that he had kids for years

and the icing on the cake his cheating ex gets mad at him for dating Karen while he was single lol

This is a 1 star story at best.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
It’s a story

What I don’t understand is people want to make it about them or someone they know. It’s a damn good story about two people who found out they had more for each other and acted upon it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awful

1*

unbelievable forced RAAC

-Missy

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

I skipped the sex scenes, they were not necessary

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Good story: five stars.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Sometimes a relationship is worth saving. In this case Sherrie spent the time from when they divorced, being celibate and not entering into any relationship in the hopes that one day Ron would come back and take her back. She also had to raise the twins by herself not wanting to hold them over his head to get him to take her back. In the end she had grown up and had paid her penance for her cheating and in the end I believe that they would have that happily ever after. Well done 5 stars. It is amazing how some the Anons will rip a story part if they don't like the way the storyline is written but yet never a word of constrictive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why remarry?

OK, you wanted them to reconcile, I get it. But why get married? What is the benefit? He is putting his heart out there again but why also put yourself in the position where you may have to go through yet another divorce. Just pony up child support as they are your kids.

Just move close to the kids and keep her as a friend with benefits. If she doesn't like it then it is her loss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Take out the trash

Sherrie is a monster. She cheats on him both in Vegas and back home. She places demands on the divorce, caves only out of fear the pictures of her with lover will be released but in parting apologizes and proclaims her continuing love. Immediately thereafter she spends nearly 5 years withholding from him the knowledge that he has twin daughters. The amount of hate and cruelty made manifest in that string of offenses would poison at least three full lifetimes beyond all hope of redemption. Sherrie is evil. Sherrie is a monster.

Deceptive appearances might be required but there would be no true reconciliation of any kind. A good father would kill for his children without hesitation and would not allow a monster to remain in their lives. Once Ron had legally established his paternity, he would have full custody as a sole surviving parent. The sudden disappearance of a woman with Sherrie's slutty history would not be too much of a surprise. Monsters are so unpredictable. The twins would thrive, however, with reliable Ron as their loving father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Worst ever

Cheats - lies - horrible woman

Then acts contrite for a few years while still lying about kids and hiding them from him

And the ‘sis’ even worse hides the infidelity and hides the kids

Stupidest story ever

Why not have her stab him

And get him fired

And kill one of his workmates

Could not be a. Worse woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As a reconciliation story, it failed for me. When he started to reconnect with Sherrie I really thought there was nothing good ahead for him. It was a nice read but the last part still felt forced.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Enjoyed this series!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story. Very enjoyable to read. Thank-you for it.

IMHO, you did a good on covering the range of emotions that the MC experienced and you did it in a way that seemed real.

However, I would think that any father would have, at least some, anger over the fact that the mother had kept secret, for four years, the existence of their daughters. That would have made for some interesting drama.

I realize that this story is some 16 years old and that you have not written anything new in almost 2 years, (mores the pity), so I do not expect any changes, just wanted to put forth my 2 cents wort.

Still it was fun to read.

Thanks again.

Pasqual

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

I withdraw my verbose comment from chapter 1. That word now goes to anons. Your words make sense; their dribbling is embarrassing both to them and the civilized human race.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story. You made me Cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a 68 years old Man. THANK YOU.

ibbunkibbunkabout 3 years ago

Thanks for introducing me to a new word!

Gobbet!

Sounds like a baby glass!

Good story, perhaps a bit long, but good storytelling.

Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every time I see this title I go to part three. Him finding out that the cute pair of blond girls and his reaction is priceless. Wonder how long it will be before they have a baby brother or sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

in Part 1, Melissa was Sherrie's old high school friend and she 'barely knew' Ron. In part 2, she acts like he's her dearest, oldest friend and she worries so much about him, even naming her son after him. By part 3, she's so close to him, he's almost like a brother. So many inconsistencies, on top of thousands and thousands of verbose words that serve no useful purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some random asshole had been banging her bareback, for months, behind his back. And yet, somehow, magically, he's the one that knocks her up? No explanation for how/why she was having unprotected sex without B.C. without getting knocked up earlier, or why his seed does the deed, allowing her a pathway to drag him back to her sorry, cheating ass? Please. What utter tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a reconciliation story and is about how time and space creates a tiny hole the size of an eye of a needle that allows a thread of forgiveness through. The comments section is divided between either people who like or dislike reconciliation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yup satisfactory - could have been better. Wondering how that blond character got away scot free. If that had been me he have been wiped all over the pavement >

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

A five star RAAC

Infidelity- Remorse & Repentance- Time- Penance- Again falling in love- Reconciliation

You ticked all the boxes.

5* , Great Writing. Kudos !

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

I don't generally go for the reconciliation stories but this one is an exception. Well done.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

I dont really find this ending romantic at all. A author on this site once wrote something along the line of "Your spouses/significant other's friends are not really your friends. To them you are an add on, a complimentary to the friendship that was already established with the person you are involved with. I say this to say that even though this is fiction and dramatic scenes have been built in. No man should be denied not knowing he has children even if the mother of said children are getting a divorce. Those so called friends of his Mellissa and Cal, who were his Ex's friends first and who claimed to be his good friends, did not tell him she had an affair in Las Vegas, and only after he found out and confronted them did they say anything. Consequently as time went on they said nothing that the 2 twins that were playing at there home was his!!!!! Obviously not true friendship, with his best wellbeing at heart, but only to the degree that it wont inconvenience the Ex. He should have distanced himself from the Ex and friends from the get go and moved his life in a different direction.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This series was a slog

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

You can be a Dad without getting back with a cheating ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The problem with many readers were many believed that once cheater will always be cheater. Yes, maybe 75% out of them was like that. But cheating was just like a crime, there's penace and redemption. A killer will always kill without finding what's wrong with it but good person will regret that they have done until the end of their time. She regret it and make amend of it with him. Some never forgive and forget but he trusted that she has changed and became a better, mature, and kind person than before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just never could figure out how anyone could cheat on a spouse and claim to love them. My wife had an affair and broke if off before I figured it out. It still just about caused us to divorce. We had fights more oftenthan ever. She said she didn't understand why I had changed so much. I said she would never understand because I would never cheat on her. We are still together 43 years.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time around. Loved it as much as when l first read it. I’m a BTB man but you write such good reconciliations. I had tears in my eyes.

Still 5/5

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story. After I read thru the BTB part I was surprised to find the second part to your story of reconciliation. It's hard to figure what I would do in that situation. But your story was well written and brought a tear to eye in couple places. Being a widower after a forty year marriage give me a little understand of women bought not much. Then there is The ex from my first marriage of 13 years. There is no love lost there as there never was any bought the two kids I loss tore my heart apart and it still bothers me after 40 years of no communication with them. Someday..............

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

A Couple Of Thoughts

After rereading this story thought about a couple of things I don't believe I noticed before. She wanted to see his shoulder wound right there in Golden Corral. He snowed her the small dimple in the front but didn't show the back which was understandable considering where they were. But she didn't seem to notice the back when they were in the shower. That would have been pretty hard to miss even after around four years. That .45 round would have left a crater, granted surgery would have helped but it would still have been ugly. The other thought is if they were starting over fresh would he really have given her back the same rings from the first marriage? I realize they were given originally in a happy time as they were this time, but still...

One more since I read it the first time, I've changed my mind about the part of my comment regarding Chapter 2 from the last time i read this story, I'd keep Melissa and Cal around. There aren't many Authors around out there who can cause me to do that. Signed: BTW

MyFarktagisAwesomeMyFarktagisAwesomeover 2 years ago

I love these stories where love triumphs in the end. It brings tears to my eyes. Please keep this up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as he went overseas you could guess the ending of this story.. Sort of skipped to the end and yep, I was right. Too long to get there, sorry, just not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are a lot of good writers on Literotica.com, but this is one of the even better ones. A tendency to be a bit longwinded at times, but still an excellent writer. Approaches RichardGerald perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cuck story with a weak minded man. Until you have felt the sting of adultery you will never know the insurmountable pain, loss, anger betrayal and fury of rage. No way this happens, just a fairy tale of cuck story writers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One heck of a story. I really loved it, because the people are so real. I feel like I could meet them down at the store next week, or neighbors down the block. I bought into almost everything, except for the initial decent into whoredom. If she loved her husband so much, it just does not make sense that she would fuck another man and then keep fucking him. Ah well.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

This was heartfelt. It's very realistic. I love the characters, so we'll developed and sincere. What is most striking are the numerous instances of some kind of foreboding but more like instinct-driven-wish-making happening. The subplots are magnificent. While the main storyline consumes the reader. Masterful dialogue.

Word to the haters and harsh critiques; get a life! You obviously doubt t your self-image. Play nice, try imagining your a good human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MR CUCK AND THE VEGAS WHORE ARE BACK.....A LEOPARD DOES NOT CHANGE ITS SPOTS

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Great story, great characters. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written with one huge red flag for me. He see’s his daughters for months but people who are his “friends” don’t share some extremely important info with him. The whole not our place to say your cheating ex is hiding your kids from you is insane. Furious about cheating. But can overlook hiding his kids from him. I digress and say again story is well written.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 2 years ago

What an awesome story…so good for my heart and soul.

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great, but if me i would have dropped Melissa and Cal.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 2 years ago

I looked at the ending before I thought to read this chapter, I know a bait and hook story when I see one. He got back together with his cheating wife, I had a feeling I could not trust you. Worst story EVER!

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

Absolutely worthless RAAC cuck story that shouldn't have been published. Even on this site there are standards. This guy is too stupid to live through Afghanistan. His wife and friends betrayed him and he is too wimpy to hold them accountable.

sennodensennodenabout 2 years ago

Not telling him that he was a dad to two children for FOUR YEARS, is just as big a betrayal as cheating

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Nice, again ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The surprise child -- or children in this case -- is the worst trope on this site. Here, as others have pointed out, it is especially egregious since it involves total deceit from two people he considers his best friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really need to examine your timelines a bit before you go off writing. The girls are almost 4 and they were divorced 4 1/2 years ago, but based on the text that was the pronouncement, not the separation (add six months). So, unless she had some frozen sperm dildos waiting...

Seriously, the fact that Karen and he were together for just over two years and they took multiple trips/vacations together? How does all this happen in the compressed timeline you foist upon the reader?

The writing is okay, but the emotions are shit. Abandone the Karen that pulled you from your 'funk' and got you on your feet the day of your pronouncement - and stuck with you even though she knew you'd throw her under the horse (a Tx thing...).

No, not one of the better Longhorn stories out there.

Smokepole

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

so his "sister" and ex-wide hide his twin daughters from him and he is ok with more lies. weird dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was pretty easy to see wot was going to happen as soon as 2 housemates were mentioned an I thought she was right not forcing his hand an telling him he would of felt he had to try too hard causing resentment it wouldn’t of worked an screwed up the kids she was protecting them personally I liked the ending I think the term cuckold needs to be looked into if ure going to spout it

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is essentially no likelihood a man who had the situational awareness, determination and courage to save the Marines who were supposed to be providing his own security would have such a milquetoast response to his long term betrayal by his ex wife, his adopted sister and his closest male friend. To have the knowledge that he is a father withheld from him for over 5 years (including the pregnancy) is an inexcusable violation of trust and duty. It is impossible for him to reclaim his right to be present during the most formative years of his daughters' development. That was denied him by three people who claim to love him dearly but who have all betrayed and deceived him previously. Provide any of them the opportunity to stab him in the back a third time? No, much more likely and appropriate is an informed, preemptive strike such as the one he delivered to the Taliban. Death would be a fitting punishment for each of these contemptible adulterer/conspirators, liars and thieves. Anything short of that would be most merciful. In any event, the man who saved Marines would ensure his daughters were safe from the influence of such chronic corruption and dishonesty by whatever means are necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Star. They made it!

And boy did you bring out the usual haters from their basements!

Particularly distasteful is the comment that a man who can take action in an emergency situation is EXPECTED to be a BTB Titan and cannot possibly WANT to keep alive a true love!

So to the keyboard basement warriors: up yours. Most real men can be as hard as hell itself when mortal danger threatens but that doesn't prevent them loving those they love and wanting it soft and tender too.

The keyboard warriors forget that Literotica is just a story place. In Literotica it's almost a given that the wronged party almost always runs into a beautiful woman who just happens to be available at that time and miracle of miracles they both ride off into the sunset of newly found eternal love. In real life those who have found a real soulmate know they are unlikely to find another one.

It may be that the wrong-doers actions are so bad that there is no way back but that is up to the parties concerned. If they wish to fight for a recovery then who the hell are you or I to tell them that's not allowed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m also usually a BTB Man but a rational reconciliation satisfies my sense of right & wrong.

This was definitely a 5 star tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous