Separate Vacations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers

~~~SV~~~

Jack and Julie met at a school dance in high school. For Jack, it was love at first sight. For Julie, not so much, but she did think Jack was very handsome and very polite and attentive to what she was saying. In fact, both of them listened when the other was talking. After the dance, Jack walked Julie home. He tried to kiss her goodnight but she turned her head at the last minute and kissed her cheek. She smiled at him and went into the house. Jack just stood there staring into the night until someone turned on the porch light. He shook his head to clear it and walked slowly away.

Jack and Julie started to date shortly after that dance and stayed together through their senior year. After graduation, they both went to college. Halfway through his sophomore year, Jack transferred to the college Julie was attending. They were once again together. Jack and Julie talked and began an exclusive relationship that lasted all the way through college. They both moved to Atlanta and obtained work in their chosen fields. One year after graduation, they were married.

~~~SV~~~

The next two weeks were hell for Jack, although that first Monday back to work he was able to relax and put his next item on his plan into motion. He called the Private Investigator and made an appointment for later that day. He also made an appointment with his lawyer for the next day. As he sat back in his chair, his personal assistant came into his office.

"Your wife is on line one and Miss Kemp is her to see you," Ashley said.

"Bring in Miss Kemp, I shouldn't be long with my wife." Ashley nodded and stepped back.

"Hello," Jack said softly. He had wanted to snarl at her but he didn't.

"Jack, don't forget we are having dinner with the Lawrence's tonight," Julie said.

"Oh my god, is that tonight?" Jack whined.

"Yes, dear, we have had it on the calendar for a week now. Don't try to get out of it, you hear me, Jack Hudson?"

"I'm not trying to get out of Jules. I forgot and will need to leave here early to go home and change. I didn't wear my suit today," Jack said.

"Oh. Okay. Why not?" Julie asked curiously.

"I just didn't. I'll see you...oh shit, what restaurant?" Jack asked.

"The Bailey, of course."

"Of course. I knew that. Sorry, Jules." Jack rolled his eyes as Miss Kemp sat looking at him and giggling.

"Who's that giggling? Is Ashley sitting across from you right now?" Julie asked. She sounded angry. And Jack wondered why?

"No, Ashley isn't sitting across from me." Jack didn't say anything else.

"Then who is?" Julie was angry, really angry.

"A client. I didn't know I would be interrogated when I got on the call."

"Fine. I'll go. See you tonight. I love you."

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight," Jack said and hung up. Fuck her.

"Well, Alice what can I do for you?" Jack asked smiling at the beautiful young lady sitting across from him.

~~~SV~~~

Jack sat across the desk from Barry Newman the PI he had called. He was explaining what he had discovered about his wife already and wanted to get more damning evidence. Pictures, video, a notarized report. He wanted to bury her in evidence. Barry listened attentively to Jack's story. When Jack quit talking Barry sat back, steeples his forefingers and purses his lips.

"Well, you seem to know everything there is to know. Why didn't you just install cameras in the motel room yourself?" Barry asked.

"Do you know what those tiny little cameras cost? I figured I'd need four to get decent pictures and video. You doing that had to be a lot cheaper."

Barry leaned back and laughed from deep down in his belly.

"As it happens I am, much cheaper."

"But will your cameras be high resolution? High enough to capture everything?" Jack asked.

"Oh, yes. I use the same cameras you could have bought, but I get to expense them as part of the business, hence I can do what you want cheaper. Four days, three hours a day, $1,500. Okay?"

"They are only there Tuesday and Thursday. I also don't know...wait, I have installed a tracker app on her phone and his..."

"I don't want to know about those. Is her phone being paid for by you?" Barry asked.

"It's in my name and I pay the bill."

"Okay, what's that app name?" asked Barry.

Jack gave it to him. Barry wrote it down. He also gave Barry his wife's phone number. While he was at it, he gave Barry, Ted's phone number. He did have to use the tracker program, he could just call him.

When Jack left he felt good about Barry.

~~~SV~~~

After Barry's, he went home to change for dinner. He actually liked the Lawrence's. Both of them were fun to be with. It was too bad that Julie would be there. Jack kept wondering if he would be able to keep his dinner down while he was with her. When Jack pulled up in the drive, he didn't bother opening the garage. He just unlocked the front door and headed back to the bedroom.

A noise from the back of the house froze him in his tracks. The bed springs were squeaking. Someone was in the bedroom fucking. He shook his head and slowly moved forward. The door was wide open, Jack was in shadow, the room was brightly lit. On the bed, were a man and woman. He had to assume the woman was Julie. The hair color and legs were right. He couldn't see her face, it was covered by the man between her legs pounding his cock into her cheating cunt.

Then he heard the woman's voice. It was Julie.

"Oh god, Kevin, just fuck me!" Julie shouted.

Kevin? Who the fuck is Kevin? Jack thought. God damn it, his wife was a slut. Ted and Kevin were fucking his pussy. Jack backed out slowly. He got in his car and went around the block to park on the corner where he could see the end of the driveway and any car leaving would be heading the other way to get out of the subdivision.

He didn't have long to wait. Not twenty minutes later, two cars backed out of the drive and headed off toward the highway. He went back to the house. He went in and changed clothes. While he was in there. He went into the attic and got the nanny cams they had. Julie didn't know a thing about them. He had bought them so he could keep an eye on the nanny and the kids.

He put one on her dresser. It looked like a windup clock. Exactly like the one Jules had there. He set the time and plugged it in. The other he put on his chest of drawers. It looked like a little locomotive filled with cologne. He plugged that one in too. They were motion activated and would transmit to his computer once he started the software.

Once he had done that, he went to the bathroom and threw up. Twice. Then he brushed his teeth and sat in the den. He had about an hour before he had to leave. He brought up the phone tracker app on his phone. Yep, Julie was pulling into her office parking lot. She should be leaving there in about forty-five minutes. He sat there looking at his phone. He saw that Ted was traveling.

Jack tracked him to a house that wasn't his. Who the fuck was Kevin? He got the address of the house, he would check that out later. As for Kevin. The bitch was fucking him in their bed, in their house. God damn bitch! Jack sat there just staring at his phone. Then he noticed Julie's was moving. Looking at the clock on his phone, he nodded. It was time to leave. He was dreading this night. Maybe he could get out of it if he had an accident on the way there.

~~~SV~~~

All the way to the restaurant, Jack kept an eye on Julie. She was just ahead of him. In fact, he saw her pulled into the parking lot two cars up. He pulled up right next to her in the lot. She looked over, saw it was him, and smiled. Jack smiled weakly. God, he was not feeling good about tonight at all. He got out and went to Julie's door and opened it for her.

"Thank you, dear," she said a big smile on her face.

"You're welcome," Jack said wanting to bash in her face.

Offering her his arm she took it. Jack cringed at her touch but put a smile on his face before she looked up at him. The doorman opened the door. The Lawrence's were standing at the hostess' podium.

"Hey, Cari, Liam," Julie said grabbing Cari's arm.

"Oh, hi Julie, Jack, we just got here ourselves," Cari said grabbing Julie's arm.

Liam and Jack shook hands, then Jack gave Cari a gentle hug while Liam hugged Julie. Jack watched how Julie hugged him. It was quite a bit longer than Cari and he hugged. Was the slut doing Liam too? Was she the neighborhood slut? Fucking cunt! Jack thought.

The night turned out to be almost okay for Jack. He sat between Cari and Liam and across from Julie. Jack spent most of the time talking with Cari and Liam was talking with Julie which suited Jack just fine. There were only a couple of times he had to interact with Julie. And he handled those good enough. At least she didn't show her anger until they got home and he could care less about how angry she was.

"What the hell?" she almost screamed as the garage door closed as they entered the kitchen.

"What?" Jack said feinting innocence.

"The way you were acting toward me, what is that all about?"

"I don't understand the question?" Jack shot back.

"What do you mean you don't understand?"

"I'm going to bed. We'll talk when you can explain yourself better," Jack growled turning and heading to the bedroom.

Julie just growled at him, stamping her feet, as he left. He undressed, hung up his suit and climbed into bed turning off the lights. Not two seconds later, in breezed Jules, turning on the lights and started growling as she undressed. Jumping into bed, bouncing the mattress, she turns out the light and rips the covers off Jack.

Taking a deep breath, Jack grabs his pillow and goes to the guest room. He could hear Julie swearing and growling as she tossed and turned. Jack smiled, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

~~~SV~~~

It was the day Julie would be leaving on her separate vacation week. Jack had yet to give her permission or say anything about being okay about her taking a separate vacation. But Jules was packing her bags just as if he had. Of course, Jack had plans of his own for the coming week. His bags were already in the trunk of his car.

"Are you going to drive me to the airport?" Jules asked.

Jack looked at her like she was nuts.

"No. I haven't even said I was okay with this."

"Doesn't matter, I'm going anyway. I guess I'll drive myself to the airport," said Julie as if she didn't have a care in the world. "I'll see you when I get back. Love you."

"If you really loved me you wouldn't be taking off without my agreeing to it," Jack growled.

"Don't be ridiculous. I don't need your permission do anything," growled Julie turning and heading into the garage.

"I guess you don't," Jack said softly.

Jack sat at his computer, watching the trackers on the two phone. Ted's was already moving, but not to the airport. He watched as Jules pulled out of the garage and drove away. He dialed the phone.

"Hello," said a female voice.

"Linda, it's me, Jack. Make the calls and go to the bank. I'll pick you up in an hour. Did you drop your children off at you parents?" asked Jack.

"Yes. They are wondering why, but I put them off until we get back. I'm so pissed and so excited. This is going to be so much fun," Linda said.

"See you in an hour," Jack said hanging up chuckling.

Getting Linda to believe her husband was fucking around on her wasn't hard at all. She suspected him but didn't have the resources to get any evidence. Seeing as how Jack had the evidence, he just made copies of everything and gave it to her. They both used the same lawyer. He was a friend of Jack's and gave them a volume discount.

Jack was on the phone for ten minutes canceling all their joint credit cards. Now it was time to go to the bank. At the bank, Jack took all the money in their joint account and put it in a new account with just his name on it. He couldn't do anything about Julie's account, but their investment accounts he took a cashier's check for the balance and put it in his money market fund account.

Once finished at the bank, Jack drove over to Ted's place and picked up Linda. Jack thought Linda was smoking hot and Jack just couldn't see why Ted was fucking around on her. Ted was such an asshole. Here he was ruining two marriages by dipping his wick in someone else's pussy. Jacks.

"Hey Jack, I can't believe I'm doing this," Linda said climbing in the car.

"Me either. Can I tell you how good you look?" Jack asked.

Linda blushed smiling at Jack.

"You certainly can. I can't wait to get there. It's been so long," Linda said looking out the window as Jack sped down the highway to the airport.

Linda and he were on the flight right after Julie's and Ted's to Florida. Jack had booked a cabin two down from Julie and Ted. Boy did the two of them have plans for their cheating spouses. Linda's cell phone rang.

"It's Ted," she said, nodding at Jack. "Hello. No, I'm in the car on the way to the store. The kids are at moms. I decided to stay over there while you're gone. Sure, but only at night. During the day we'll be down at the lake. No, you can call my cell, I'll have it with me, but if I'm in the water...okay, have a nice flight."

Linda growled. Jack chuckled.

"I bet you want to throw that thing as far and as hard as you can," Jack said.

"You betcha. Fucking, cheating, prick," croaked Linda.

"We'll get them tomorrow," said Jack.

"You betcha," sighed Linda.

It only took half an hour to get to the airport, then another half an hour to get through security. The flight boarded on time and they were off.

~~~SV~~~

The flight to Florida took an hour all total. That included the up, the flight at altitude, and the down to land. There was a resort bus waiting at the curb for any passengers going there. Linda and Jack put their luggage on board and sat down at the back of the bus. Linda grabbed Jack's hand and squeezed.

"I'm so nervous," Linda said softly.

"Yeah, me too," replied Jack. He was too. He had no idea if Ted and Jules would be out and about when they were shown to their cabin.

The trip to the resort took about an hour from the Naples airport. The place was actually on an island in the Gulf, connected by a mile long causeway. So far it was rebuilt four times since the resort was first established. Hurricanes wreaked havoc when they blew through.

The cabin was very nice. Both Jack and Linda, breathed a sigh of relief once they were in their cabin. Jack collapsed into a chair, Linda collapsed on the bed. Both of them started to laugh as the adrenaline began to dissipate from their systems.

"Holy shit, I'm still shaking," Linda laughed.

"Me too. Hey, did you see the sign?" asked Jack.

"What sign?"

"The one that read the resort is a clothing optional resort," Jack said smiling.

"Really? I've never really been naked outside before, except when I was little and it didn't matter," replied Linda. "What the fuck time is it?"

"It's only two in the afternoon," said after looking at his watch. "Oh, wait, add an hour, three in the afternoon."

"Still early. Are you up to the task of fucking the shit out of me?" Linda giggled.

"As soon as I have a drink, I'm parched. How 'bout you?"

"If there's a cold beer around, I'll take one," Linda said sitting up.

Jack looked around, spied the mini-fridge and got up. Opening the door, he spotted four beers. Grabbing two, he went over to the bed and sat next to Linda, handing her one. They were bottles, which was nice, Jack hated cans, they always made the beer taste like metal.

"To a great week," Linda toasted.

"To a fun week," Jack replied.

Both of them took a long swig. They both sighed when they pulled the bottles from their lips. Looking at each other, they laughed. Linda took Jack's bottle from him, setting it on the nightstand. She set her's down also.

"So..." Linda looks at Jack.

"Yes..." Jack looks at Linda.

Both are hesitant to start what would in effect be them cheating, even though they both knew their spouses had been cheating for at least the past two weeks.

"Would you like to wait until..." Jack started then stopped suddenly.

"Would you?" Linda asked. Her eyes were filled with doubt.

"Maybe we would feel better after tomorrow," Jack said.

"Sounds like a good idea," replied Linda.

"Do you still need..."

"God yes. Would you mind if I..."

"I don't know... it might..."

"No, wait... I... I don't know... Oh god, I want you... I want you so bad but..."

"I understand. I feel the same way. Would you like to go for a walk?" asked Jack.

"Good, idea. But what if we run into..."

"No problem."

"Really?"

"Ignore them. Pretend you don't see them."

"This could be interesting," Linda said standing.

Jack stood looking into her eyes. He reached for her, she ran into his embrace. Their lips met in a passion, lust filled kiss. Linda pressed her tongue into Jack's mouth squeezing him hard. Jack moaned as they kissed. Linda was first to break the passionate embrace by stepping back from Jack. He let her go. Linda took his hand and led him to the door. They were out in the sunshine and walking toward the beach.

~~~SV~~~

As Jack and Linda were stepping onto the sand down by the beach, Julie was just stepping out of her cabin and looking around. Ted had just fucked the shit out of her and she wanted to lay in the sun and recuperate. Looking around for a lounge chair, she spotted two people walking away from her. She could have sworn the man was Jack, but that would be impossible, he was back home in Atlanta. Besides, it couldn't be him, the man she saw was with a woman. He would never cheat on her.

Still wondering, she found a lounge not too far from the cabin. Taking off her robe, she laid naked on the lounge to sun herself. Ted was standing next to her. He looked around. Spotted another lounge and pulled it over next to Julie. He to, dropped his robe and laid on his lounge naked. After about five minutes, they each spread sunblock on each other. They didn't want to get burnt to a crisp and ruin their fun in the sun and in bed.

~~~SV~~~

Linda and Jack were returning from their walk. They had just strolled up and down the beach, listening to the surf and seagulls. They talked about everything except their spouses. Neither of them was very happy about what they were doing to them. On their way back to their cabin, Jack spotted Jules and Ted laying out naked along their route. Linda stopped dead in her tracks. Jack stopped with her.

"Just act natural, turn to your right, we'll take the long way around," Jack said softly.

Linda nodded as they moved off to the right to try and avoid their spouses. Neither of them even looked their way. Linda and Jack made it to their cabin without a problem. For dinner that night they ordered room service. After dinner, they took another walk, talking some more. It was a very pleasant night and when they returned to the cabin, they were both exhausted.

They dressed for bed. Linda put on a t-shirt with just her panties. Jack a t-shirt with a pair of shorts. They smiled at each other as they climbed into bed.

"Good night Linda," Jack said softly.

"Good night Jack," replied Linda. "I want..."

"What do you want Linda?" Jack asked.

"Well, that, but I want to thank you for helping me get rid of that loser."

"I'm glad I could help. But..." Jack shook his head.

"But?" asked Linda.

"I almost didn't call you. I didn't want to be the cause of your marriage breaking up. But then I reasoned that I wasn't the problem, your husband was. So, I called you. And now I'm glad I did. You are a beautiful woman that I would really like to get to know, a lot better."

Linda was crying now. Jack didn't say anything more. He just rolled over to her and wrapped her in his arms. Linda wrapped her arms around Jack.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers