Separate Vacations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

"I'm so sorry, I don't mean to become a blubbering fool," Linda croaked.

"Don't worry about it," replied Jack giving her a gentle squeeze.

Jack's cell phone started to ring. He looked at Linda, she at him. He smiled as he picked it up.

"Jules," he said. "Really? I have no idea why they would do that. Yes, yes, I'll look into it. No, I will, honest. I don't care if you are having fun. If you remember I didn't want you to go... you know I'm not going to argue with you over the phone. Goodbye." Jack disconnected.

"What's the matter?" Linda asked smiling.

"It seems two of her credit cards have been rejected by the resort and her other is over her limit."

"Strange."

"It is."

Linda's cell phone started ringing. She looked at Jack, he at her.

"Hello," she said. "Oh, wait... wait... I have no idea. What? Really? I'll look into it, but why don't you just use your company card dear? I see. Sure. I'll call you tomorrow night. I promise you will hear from me."

Looking at her cell, Linda frowned.

"Bastard just hung up on me."

"What's his problem?" asked Jack.

"It seems his credit cards have also been rejected by the resort. And it seems his personal card is over the limit, too. He had to use his corporate card to pay for some private things and he will be hearing from his company about that."

"Oh, that's such a shame."

"It is, isn't it. I'm really glad you called me," Linda said rolling back into Jack's arms.

"Me, too," replied Jack pulling her close to him.

The two of them, sighed, relaxing into each other's embrace. Then Linda started to giggle and Jack chuckled. Soon they were laughing almost hysterically. They both sobered and laid together quietly. Very soon they were both asleep.

~~~SV~~~

The next morning Linda and Jack ate in their cabin. Neither one of them had slept very well, with what was going to happen later that day.

"Is there any way we can move the schedule up?" asked Linda. "I would really like to get this over with as soon as possible and start enjoying myself here."

"We can, but we have to catch them... you know."

"Ah, yes. Can't your guy tell us when? Don't they have a camera in their cabin?" asked Linda.

"They do. I'll call them, see what's happening. Okay?"

"Yes. I really want to..."

"I understand," Jack said smiling at Linda.

Jack made the call. Linda watched him talk for a while. Then he smiled at her and disconnected.

"We go now. It seems they are just starting to have sex," Jack said holding out his hand to Linda.

They exited their cabin and casually walked two down from them. Three people joined them. Their lawyer, a cameraman, and Barry. Barry slipped the keycard he got from the resort into the slot on the door. They all heard the click and Jack pushed the door handle down and opened the door. His first sight was Ted fucking Jules. They didn't even notice him step into the room. Nor did they notice Linda or the other two people.

What they did notice was the light on the camera. When they did, both just turned, looked, then shouting and screaming ensued. Julie was screaming. Ted was shouting. Linda and Jack just stood looking at them. Ted quit shouting when he saw Linda. Julie quit screaming and began crying when she saw her husband, she knew her life was over in that single defining moment. The lawyer went to each of them, handing them each an envelope.

"Julie Ann Hudson?" the lawyer asked.

"Yes," she replied shaking her head. She knew what was coming as she accepted the envelope from him.

"You have been served," the lawyer finished with her. Turning to Ted. Theodor Baker?"

"Yes," Ted growled, taking the envelope from him.

"You have been served," the lawyer finished. "I would suggest you both consult with an attorney and read the all the papers before you sign or answer them."

The lawyer, turned to Jack and Linda nodded and left. Jack looked at Julie, she was still crying. Her head was down, her eyes closed as tears leaked out and down her cheeks. Ted just looked angry. Jack shook his head. Linda just stood there scowling at her husband.

"Why?" she shouted at no one in particular.

Julie flinched at her shout. Ted just looked up at her, then at Jack. He had murder in his eyes.

"And what is that look, you asshole? Do I see anger? Are you angry at me? I didn't make you fuck around on me, you prick!" Linda shouted. "And who lives at 1485 Green Ave.? Another one of your whores?"

Ted stood up and started for Linda. Barry, moved between them scowling at Ted. Ted stopped even though he was bigger than Barry.

"Sit," Barry said quietly.

Ted nodded and sat on the bed. Julie was glaring at Ted.

"Yes, tell us who lives there, Theodor?" Jules growled.

Jack started to laugh.

"Tell them or I will," Jack said. Ted looked at Jack with hatred.

"Her name is Mary and she is just a friend," Ted lied.

"Don't you dare lie to me, you fucking prick," Linda yelled.

"Fine. She is just another housewife I'm fucking on the side," shouted Ted.

Julie was up by the headboard. She had crawled as far away from Ted as far as she could get. Jack stepped over by her. Barry cleared his throat. Jack waved at Barry as he just stood looking down at his wife.

"Why?" Jack asked softly.

Julie looked up at him, devastation in her eyes. She knew it was over between them. She knew she had fucked up and not only ruined her marriage to the best man in the world but she knew her life with that man was over.

"At this moment, I have no idea. When he came on to me... when he came on to me, it was flattering and exciting. Even though we haven't been married all that long, I felt something... something was missing in our lovemaking. The first time Ted and I... I... I knew it was because you had quit fucking me and only made love to me. Sweet, tender, love. There was no more hard pounding. No more slamming into me. No more calling me names, filthy, dirty names, that made me cum so hard I... you just told me how much you love me as you made love to me.

"I have no excuse for what I did. I don't love him, but he fucked me and called me all those names you did... before you stopped. When did you lose the desire to just fuck the shit out of me? When did you decide to just make sweet, gentle love to me?"

Julie was now glaring at Jack. He shook his head at her.

"Why didn't you talk to me about how you felt? I'm pretty sure I would have listened to you if you told me what was wrong. Told me what you wanted."

"I don't know," Julie sobbed lowering her eyes and her head. "You canceled my joint credit cards?"

"I did. You can stay or go, it's up to you." Jack turned and went back to stand by Linda. "By the way, who the fuck is Kevin?"

Julie's hands came up to her mouth as she gasped in surprise.

"How?" she asked.

"When I came home to change for dinner with the Lawrences, you two were fucking in our bed. So who is he?"

"Kevin?" shouted Ted. "You were fucking him too? And in your bed where you said you would never fuck me? You slut?"

"Fuck you, Ted," Jules growled.

"So you work with Kevin?" Jack asked.

"She does. He's her company gofer. He's what, Julie, nineteen?" snarled Ted.

"Well?" Jack asked.

"He is what Ted said he is."

"God damn, you are a fucking slut," growled Jack.

"Will you be staying?" Jules asked crying once more.

"I will, with Linda," I stated flatly.

"Oh," Jules replied sobbing.

"You are going to stay here with him? Over my dead body. We're still married..." Ted growled at Linda.

"Fuck you, Ted. Just fuck you, you cheating prick. From now on, I'll do what I want, when I want, with who I want. You got that, prick?" Linda shouted.

Again Ted stood up and started for Linda. This time Jack stood between him and her. He growled at Jack taking another step. He stopped before he walked into him. Linda stepped around Jack and slapped Ted. He looked down at her with murder in his eyes but didn't raise a hand.

"You want to hit someone, hit me, you prick," she growled at him. "Now I'm going to take my boyfriend back to our cabin and fuck the living daylights out of him. And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it," Linda said reaching behind her for Jack's hand.

"Ted, if I were you, take a look at what's in your envelope," said Julie, she had hers dumped on the bed in front of her, eyes wide with what she saw. "They have pictures of us... from back in the motel," she croaked.

"What?" Ted said turning.

"That's right, we've known about you two for a long, long time," Linda lied.

Jack just nodded to back her up. Barry just smiled, probably at her audacity.

"Enough! They have the papers. They know what's going to happen in the future. They have been asked why. It's time to go," Jack said, taking Linda's hand and pulling her toward the door, where Jack stopped and turned toward the two cheaters.

"One more thing, this is for both of you, if you're thinking about contesting the divorces, just be aware that everything in those envelopes will be on public record and I will personally see to it, that your employer gets a copy as well as all your friends and family. Is that clear?" asked Jack.

Julies closed her eyes and nodded. Ted scowled at them both but nodded. The cameraman and Barry backed toward the door. As Jack and Linda exited, there were two hotel security people waiting. Barry stopped and had a word with them. The camera guy ejected the memory card from the camera and handed it to Barry. The guy took off toward the parking lot. Barry finished up with the security people and left.

Linda and Jack slowly walked to their cabin. The door to Jules cabin opened. Jules stepped out, saw the security guards, gasped, then started toward Jack and Linda. Jack stopped. Linda continued to the cabin. The female security guard followed Jules. Jules stopped in front of her husband.

"Is there any chance?" Julie asked hope in her eyes.

Jack closed his eyes. Shaking his head, Jack opened his eyes.

"Jules, I did love you. So much it would hurt. But what you did, hurt so much more, it killed the love I felt for you. No, there is no chance."

"So, you and Linda?"

"We will be having sex for a while, but I don't think either of us wants to get married. We just want to move on with our lives, even if they are empty and devoid of the love we once had for others," Jack replied his voice all gravelly.

"I see. Please, have a good life and... I still love you, I never stopped."

Julie turned and went back to her cabin. Jack sat outside for a while watching her cabin. The two came out a short while later with their bags. They were leaving. Jack dropped his head and closed his eyes. Linda stepped out, naked. She looked toward the cabin.

"They are leaving, just like you said they would," whispered Linda.

"Yes. They are. They don't love each other and once they were found out, it was no longer exciting and different. They will never see each other again."

"And us?" Linda asked.

"I really like you. I want to spend time with you. I want to fuck you and make love to you. You are a very beautiful woman..."

"But?"

"But, are we in love?"

"I'm not. And I'm pretty sure you aren't either. But we have five days to have all kinds of kinky fun together. Hey, are there singles guys and gals here?" Linda asked with a lovely smile on her pretty face.

"I don't know. Let me get naked and we can go down to the beach and find out. Okay?"

"First you are going to fuck the crap out of me," Linda said grabbing Jack's collar and dragging him inside the cabin.

Jack laughed as she stripped him of his clothes and they both jumped on the bed. They both felt free to do whatever they wanted with each other or someone else.

The End.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers