All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,255 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the anonymous from six days ago, you probably read comic books as a kid and believed that's how people

should act. Grow up!

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Such a sad near miss, so close to sampling Miss Candys….. ummm Candy apples

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess you don't like real men who have character and backbone, only sissy wimp cucks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh hell no!

Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

Loved it. Thank you.

BabalooieBabalooie9 months ago

Good story. 5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

I don't remember all the details of the story, and I'm not looking through 1,000+ comments to see if this has been said, but where does she get off threatening him if he ever cheats? When did he ever cheat on her?

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

this story is wonderful! it flows beautifully and is painfully poignant and wonderful at the same time.

these two are so in love with each other, everything they do good and bad is designed to effect a

response from each other. Reading QHM's sequel, I don't like his ending as much as this one. However, bringing Bruce's 'Great American Novel' ambition more into the story was cool, and I really liked the scene when Bruce is exposed as the best selling author at the charity dinner, and friends and family set up Tiff to attend. She sees up close and personal how her underachieving Hubby has become everything she had hoped for..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved it. Brilliantly written and loved how the story progressed. Interrsting through and through. Loved the characters. And I loved how it reinforces that true love and healing is possible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Apart from the fact I really don’t like the way u wrote the MC as an incredible wimp it was good story, although slut Tiff is totally delusional and arsehole should have lost his balls in the fight, 3 fucking phone calls! I can guarantee Arsehole would have had his arse and balls handed to after one

DeanofMeanDeanofMean9 months ago

Great story, well written, but your hero is delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Saga of the crazy bitch and the wimp...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She claims she only fucked Mr "2 inches is a big difference" after the divorce was final. But she was unfaithful the moment she flew to Hawaii with him, regardless of whether they had sex. And Bruce is truly pitiful. All Tiffany has to do is accuse him of cowardice or wimpiness, and he folds, like Marty McFly from Back to the Future anytime somebody called him "chicken". It's really sad.

She abused him for years, gaslit him, then humiliated and belittled him...then after she's let countless men use her body, she says "oh, you were right all along honey, your body is mine, and my body is yours, sloppy seconds and all! Enjoy! Truly a love for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not sure what's more sickening. This story, or that 1200+ people favorited this story. A truly vile woman managed to finish grinding a weak man beneath her heel. And the technical elements were excellent. Yes, what a delightful work of literary art. Damn. She literally made him listen to his cuckolding. And confirmed that she loved the guy's bigger cock. And then threatens to castrate him if he does what she did? And he'd be "stupid" not to jump at the chance to bind himself to that woman again. Right. This story would need to be at least four times as long as it is to cover enough ground to make that scenario anything less than vomit inducing. You're an enormously talented writer, but this was almost as bad as the underage magic train/gangbang in Stephen King's "It". (Seriously, guy has skills but he's warped as hell)

I'll be having words with the person who recommended this story to me. And talking to her husband alone, to make sure he's not being held against his will, and to make sure he's actually read the story his wife recommended, as well. Damn.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I believe in the principles of this theme, BUT personally I believe she fucked that guy in Hawaii and likely before that and since I could never know for sure and it didn’t make any difference anyway, i would never take her back, but I’m happy the characters reunited. Great story and true to human nature.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I think most readers will believe that things like the wife taking a vacation with that her lover don’t really happen. Well, pilgrim, they do. It happened to me and ended my marriage. I would never be able to learn what really happened. So…

FVLL3NFVLL3N9 months ago

Horseshit! Even if I could forgive her I couldn't forget all the demeaning things she said and did afterwards. He had an unrealistic dream and she had major trust issues instituted by her mom. He was too scared to face the problems and she didn't want to realize her wrongs. So initially I can see them working it out. But after all that extraneous stuff I couldn't. Just cuckish

chasbo38chasbo389 months ago

The fact that she made hm listen to her fucking and sucking her lover shows clearly that underneath everything else she is a mean spirited woman. She makes it worse by telling him how much she enjoyed the big cock that he would never have. I don't care how much she thinks she loves him it does not compare to how much she loves herself. Bruce, run away from this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1. Tiffany's mother has huge issues, which're affecting her. The mother's divorce went bad, so she's anti any guy that doesn't make good sums of money. That leaves Bruce out. He makes a steady paycheck, but not the one her mother, or Tiffany, wants.

2. Big mistake: the Hawaiian trip. She left hubby home for financial & other, more important reasons. "I knew you couldn't come up with $8,000... pocket change to me. I could pay your way [not] notice it. But why should I? You're my husband. I make $300,000 a year in a bad year. You make barely $40,000." She's got the $$$ for the guy/ friend, but not her husband. "You could have gotten a real job... I wouldn't be ashamed ... somebody asks me what my husband does. A video store manager? I'm ashamed of you... I'm going to leave your ass behind... rub your nose ... you've let me down." Humiliating & disrespecting the man big time. She's taking the trip with "Uncle Steve" bec. he doesn't make the money/ work in the job she'd want. About her material things, not anything what makes him happy.

4. Bruce turns into a weak pussy every time she belittles him into doing what SHE wants. Witness the bar towards the end, as an example. He's now a successful ad writer but she not only talks him into taking her to a bar for drinks & dancing, but home & having sex. Why he'd want to come close to that unrepenting bitch's beyond me. Why he should want anything to do with her at all except in a business sense is also beyond me.

5 That includes her wanting to remarry. After the non-sexual betrayal, then the phone call while she's having sex with Steven, the disrespect she shown on multitude of levels, it's a "not on your life" response.

6. Bruce: he starts off strong, angrily responding to his wife's going on the trip & moving out, then divorcing her, just to show he's a puddle, at the behest of Tiffany whenever she lays out a dare. No self respecting man would have anything to do with her after what she did, believed, felt, & said.

7. That the author portrayed him as such a weakling after the strong start (buildup to her leaving on the trip) automatically reduces my rating. Plus the 7 pages is much too long for the subject matter, except to show Bruce being tormented & weakly doing what his ex wants. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Overall I like this story. It's clear she loves her husband in her own way but is unable to fully engage herself due to the issues with her mother. I think it would have been nice had she gone into therapy during her second marriage and come to a realisation that by always being ready for a divorce she created a self fulfilling prophecy that drove her husband away.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's ironic that the one time that therapy would have helped he absolutely refuses it. He was behaving like a child and she was behaving like an idiot, both would have been sortable using therapy, but hey the story would have ended there.

That she went all in to hurt him isn't surprising, but the way she did it would have permanently damaged any future relationship. He's never going to get over the fact that she craves a bigger dick, he can't compete and that is always going to be a fault line. So the reconciliation at the end is so unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waste of time. Unrealistic ending. Thankfully after the first two pages I skipped to the last page and didn’t waste to much time getting invested in the characters then have him be a willing cuckold in the end. Goodbye LM

Addicted098Addicted09810 months ago

The concept of the story is nice and new but there is a major problem with the ending.

The wife has 3 clear issues; lack of commitment to marriage, Bad influence of Mother and valuing the husband based on the money he makes. At the end it seems like she has gotten over all 3 of the issues. But there is no mention of how did she do it. There is no explanation provided about how she got past the big issue of judging the husband based on his income. The turn around is too quick. It is not believable.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Good enough for me although the ending was a little blunt and curtailed as though the author had had enough of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Five blazing stars

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

I think the author hasn't posted anything since 2015 so he probably won't read this.

It was a good, well written story until he had to listen to his ex wife having sex and had to smash his phone.

3 of them.

And beat up the boyfriend.

And have sex with her again!

3* because a lot of effort went into writing it otherwise it'd have been a 2*.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
I enjoyed this story, for the most part.

In most of your writing, the personalities are a bit overblown, in other words, overdramatic to my taste. It says if all of the emotions are magnified, and turned up to “10”. Still, I enjoy reading them, as long as I wear my emotional sunglasses, y’know, to bring down the intensity.

At least you usually manage to find a happy ending, that is without too much trauma. That’s enjoyable for me. I’d rather be happy than miserable. I don’t know why so many people prefer the latter. It’s a mystery.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Useless, mawkish, just stupid.

Never.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

He was a dumbass taking her back after what she did to him and did she really believe he would buy that shit that married couples go on separate vacations all the time now days and expect him to buy that shit I don't know what married couple that takes a separate vacations she more than likely fucked that dude while on vacation I can almost guarantee she did otherwise she would have been willing to own up to her part of there stupid agreement

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You will never know how I felt that weekend after you vanished. I couldn't reach you to scream at you...to fuck you....to try to tell you how sorry I was. I felt like tearing my eyes out, but I had to keep it together for our girls..."

====> see even a nutjob is a heroine in her own story. She had zero clue that they were simply incompatible a that her Hawaii trip and accompanying hijinks drove him to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry correction; she started since the divorce was final. So yeah she is a btich and a nutcase and they were incompatible for.marriage, but she was not a full fledged cheater. So why all the btb hate for cheating? Did she cross a lime with the Hawaii stunt. For sure. But she was heart broken that he wanted only to leave their marriage, even with their kids, and him being a part time dad, jsut onset away from her. That is soul crushing, especially since she simply is incapable of understanding why he did it. She was too blinded by her psychosis to realize that she crossed a crazy non sexual line.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sure the ending was weird. And her vindictive behavior after his filing for divorce was harsh. But did people seriously read the story? Yes taking the asshole with her to Hawaii was nasty and he sure tried to get her to cheat. But she did not have sex with him until the divorce filing. Yes she did it before the divorce was final. She also fought the divorce at first like crazy and then went on a revenge binge. She honestly could not understand why her husband abandoned her and left the girls. In fact of course she has serious mental issues about marriage and money. She never saw the asshole as a replacement until after the divorce. Forgot all the big cock nonsense. Standard LW trope to tweak readers. He divorced her bot for cheating but the lack of respect, the separation and unfairness of the money handling, and leaving him behind on her vacation with the nasty MIL, the kids, and the asshole. That is wrong and definitely merits divorce given all the years of this crap. But he never really thought she cheated. She did not have an extramarital affair despite the asshole's seductions. It is unclear but seems unlikely she woukd have fallen any time soon, if she was able to resist him in Hawaii. She did kiss him and fool around before snapping out of it. That is an infidelity that fails the spouse test. But she did not screw the asshole until she felt wronged by her husband and abandoned and then went nuclear with the phone calls. Sure she is nutcase, but technically mshe did not have an extramarital affair or break her wedding cows about forsaking all others. She did however treat him like dirt for years. The ending was crazy but then so is she crazy. She committed to what he wanted all the time. In a crazy way. Personally it wouldn't be the sex after filing that got me. It would be her vengeful calls and hyped up demeaning nonsense. She is not a stable person. If you see if from her viewpoint she is the wronged parry. Only because she is oblivious to how she treated her husband like crap foe years. Qhm1's version is better imo in most respects. But has its weird variant moments also. And yes still has the extreme phone calls with emphasis on the asshole's massive cocks. But the burn on the asshole is more direct and satisfying. She makes it clear that out of the bedroom there is no chemistry with the asshole.

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

She remarried by agreeing to his marriage requests and admitting her mistakes.

She never cheated on him. She just tormetted him trying to prove she was right.

But she was wrong.

5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

it's always about the money

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I understand they are marrying, but hv few questions like she is the one who is fucking around Bruce, may b not on Hawaii but other time, she is a cheater because she said she know his dick and enjoy fucking him. So basically writer is saying to b successful marriage u hv to be a CUCK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She was evil and cruel and he was just plain stupid!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the person who commented just below me we are well aware that it's fiction point of the matter is the best fiction stories out there has some realistic points in the ending of such story there was nothing realistic about this ending the shit said and did before he left and then trying to cuck him afterwards is unforgivable and would normally lead to the death of the bitch but in no way does it lead to the man forgiving her and taking her because she can act and if you honestly try to say that it's possible and that is impossible for a fiction to have relstic points in it then you my friend are stupid idiot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly how commentors react to fictional character "choices", isn't it? This is an author. These aren't people, or do you children need to remember the difference between fact and fiction? It's an author, who achieves catharsis by depicting dread, abuse, and powerlessness. If it resonates with you positively, then you are wired similarly. If it repulsed you, then you do not share that mental avenue to cathartic pleasure. Rejoice. You're getting spun up by nothing more than a specific, semi-masochist fantasy belonging to a specific writer's mind.

Get some perspective. ~Q

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

re: Ic69hunter Coming from a cuck like you that's quite a statement. Problem is with idiots, they don't know what real life is all about.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Poor little pathetic BTBers. Their little peckers shrivel up and die, and their brain turns to mush, when faced with real life

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

People really need to learn what the term loving wife means lol cause this is not it all this does is tell the women that they can cheat on their husbands and they will take them back that's ok to cheat and makes us guys look like pussies

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Really he went back to her after that shit he's stupid as fuck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It seems I've read this story before, except that Bruce and Tiffany had a contentious divorce he finally wrote a book about his life and marriage with Tiffany that became a best seller. HE was at a lecture about his book when Tiffany did almost the same speech in front of the audience. The title of his book was "Running shoes under the bed" and she brought a pair of running shoes up on stage with her to give them to him. The story was much longer because the creation of the book and it's aftermath was included. I liked that version better. But, I enjoyed this version as well.

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

Read’em both again. Two great stories that both make me hate just about every character in them.

GashlasherGashlasher11 months ago

That was an incredible journey!

DazzyDDazzyD11 months ago

Loved it again, again!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

I don't believe in being anonymous... that said, this is a hard read. I love it and all it's hidden corners. I will read it and yourvother writings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first three pages were classic LW fare and I was sucked into drama of the interactions between a warring couple as I grappled with the contradiction of the complete and utter betrayal, humiliation and contempt that Tiffany deliberately heaped on Bruce and the devastated, heartbroken divorcee she became as a result of her actions.

Then things went sideways and the story never fully recovered. It began with the phone calls from Tiffany to Bruce while she was having sex with Stephen, ridiculous in itself but made more so by Bruce smashing three phones in quick succession despite not being able to afford to do so rather than simply pressing the 'end call ' button, ( all mobile/cell phones have an 'off' button, btw ) then came all that cringeworthy 'big cock' nonsense. No woman that any sane man would would want to be married to gives a shit about cock size; this puerile garbage served only to lower the tone of the story.

Finally, the two MCs were supposedly intelligent people yet were incapable of talking to each other like adults, preferring instead to trade jibes like a pair of hormonal teenagers and don't even get me started on the beating that Bruce administered to Stephen! Such a pity that the author lost his way so badly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've been trying to figure out why I keep reading this over and over. I think I've finally figured it out. There are resonances with my own marriage. Neither my wife nor I were as successful as Bruce and Tiffany. If id been obligated to pay all the bills Bruce was obligated to pay, we'd have been homeless. But, my in-laws were tamer versions of Tiffany's. My father-in-law was a text book salesman and had one affair that we knew of. Both her parents thought I was lazy, shiftless, a leech and other such qualities. Probably partially true but I suffered from paralyzing anxiety. I took care of her. Laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking, childcare, etc.i comforted and fought with her everytime after her parents left. We threw things, insulted each other, were mean to each other, but we stick with it through and thin. I was probably passive aggressive. She had a PhD and I got my BA 20 years after graduating from highschool. Then she became disabled in 94 and I cared for her while working full time until she died June 20, 2013. I wonder about some of the comments I read. Some I swear are just sour incels. But, there's those who complain that the characters are not realistic. I mean nobody says Shakespeare's characters are unrealistic. Sometimes certain aspects have to be larger or smaller than life to make a point. I think Tiffany and Bruce meet this criteria. Their love tied them together while their flaws pushed them apart. We're all flawed. It's the human condition.

LMJ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ending is ambigous

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't know how many times I've read this. I love it. Two perfectly flawed human beings finding their way. I liked that they never made the girls pawns in their conflict. Tiffany was a model of how that can warp a person.

LMJ

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

An emotional bond such as they have can be as much of a curse as it can be amazing. The heart doesn’t deal in logic?

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

Just goes to show that love will cause you the most pain you’ve ever experienced.

toots_101toots_10112 months ago

Really liked it but there were a couple of places that felt jarring to me. One was where Tiffany was calling him while she was with Stephen. Why on earth wouldn't he have turned his phone completely off? Or at least recorded one of the calls to back himself up JIC? Another was the confrontation after meeting at the Thai restaurant. The man's a writer and those responses just didn't line up wit someone whose job is wordsmithing.

Nonetheless, really liked it. It's one of my favorites now.

canibal04canibal0412 months ago

I think that Tiffany made too much damage. Unforgivable for me.

Great story, thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wrote this before reading any comments, the last few paragraphs made me boost the rating to a 5 and I felt good doing it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really liked the story except for the end. She wanted him back but on her terms. If he cheated she would shoot him but no real repercussions for her if she started again. He'll be a trusting fool and insist on a prenup to show he trusts her. She'll be back on the hunt shortly so part II "Separate Vacations: Take The Money And Run To Mama"

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

À good story nice ending although I would've gone with Delanna and I would've hung up the phone when she rang while she was fucking Stephen

4 Stars

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Dommage, un bon écrivain pour écrire une histoire de mauviette pareille. Il aurait dû arracher les couilles d'oncle Stephen et les faire bouffer à sa pute de femme.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/5/2023) This was so painful and all I see are negative comments. Yet, it has more than 11 hundred likes, that's 11 hundred favorites lists. Well, it’s on mine now. The Author last checked in in 2013. So no more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He doesn't deserve you, baby. He never has. The only good thing he ever did was give you two beautiful daughters. But he's served his purpose now. You need to move upward. You're a beautiful woman. You're successful and wealthy and you're going to go higher. You need someone of your own caliber, not a loser."

- You'd think Tiffany would parse out that statement. Based on the wording, no matter who she marries, she should be ready to dump them as she moves up in life.

How exactly is *that* a recipe for a loving life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck ending, could have been way better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Flip the sexes, and what is the score?!? A horrible story of abuse and manipulation, and a sad, pathetic man who gives up on himself.

It’s 1984, and Tiffany is Big Sister!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just pathetic people that can't avoid their train wreck lives.

She has to be one of the most self centered people in the world, and I've known a couple close to that.

Just a depressing story that I wish I had avoided.

Does anyone expect them to last again?

Sorry two stars, I wish I could do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Which story covers the story of Henry and Patricia Clark?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A hurtful yet satisfying story, I've read it several times and still one of my favorites.

AranelQuinnAranelQuinnabout 1 year ago

If anyone has written an alternate ending please let me know, had such potential before it turned out to be a shameful cuckpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible, this will end baaad in anycase, there are no happy endings here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible story about two horrible excuses for women and a horrible excuse for a man. The highlight of the story was when she pulled out the gun and I thought she was going to kill both of them and end our misery. Sadly, she didn't...

So, in summary, a pathetic story about pathetic people. The setup had some potential, but it was never realized.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I realize this author hasn’t posted anything new in about 8 years, but it seems like he just never knew how to end a story. They go on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I quit caring about the weak protagonist about halfway through chapter two and gave up reading soon after. My sympathies were with Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really did not see that coming!!!!

A brilliant twist to end a great story.

ArmorlaArmorlaabout 1 year ago

Brutally brilliant!!!!!!

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Obviously the story takes place in the early 2000s. The guy didn't just work it blockbusters he was probably a manager and people forget that he was paying the mortgage payment on the house and all the bills. So the wife's pit money all went into holidays and food so she would have more money to put aside to save and he was spending all of his money just to keep the house of float. If you remember at the beginning of the story it showed that he supported her and her dreams and she excel. If she would have just supported him in his dream, he would have blossom into what he became at the end of the story a lot earlier and they would have both been happier. This was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit late but @NickCave,

Completely agree with you on that other dudes comments being extremely vile towards women. But in your comment, for some reason, you’ve completely downplayed Tiffanys horrendous behavior towards her husband. Saying you’ve completely downplayed her actions is a huge understatement. Of course she made all the moves to get him back, she was the one who wronged him and he just wanted to move on with his life. Even if he still loved her he was smart enough to know they weren’t a good fit together.

“Divorced his wife against her wishes” Yea, that’s what happens when someone in a marriage has had enough of the disrespect and has had enough of being a doormat. Sure the husband should have done more with his life/career but to be treated as he had by his wife of all people and be expected to take it on the chin is ridiculous. I’ll go out on a limb and say a lot of divorces have at least one of the spouses not wanting it.

And any way you slice it, the wife is guilty of infidelity. May or may not have slept with the other dude in hawaii, but to tell your husband that you’ve held another man’s dick in your hands, albeit not necessarily by choice and gave it a few strokes, that you dreamed of getting “destroyed” by the man’s bigger penis (for some reason she went into extremely descriptive rant on how he is bigger) and when the husband told her to stay so they can work on their marriage or if she left it was over, what did she choose? She left. That part happened early in the story and that part alone puts him well within his right to demand a divorce. Tiffany new Bruce was weary of this guy and did not trust him with his wife. And for good reason since he always hears the women in the company talk about him and how huge his dick is and how great the sex is. Bruce knows the man is a skirt chaser who knows how to seduce women. Add in the fact that his kids call him “uncle” shows he has spent a lot of time close the Tiffany, enough time that their kids easily know him as uncle stephen.

The wife knows all that and about her husbands concern when it come to stephen and what does she decide is the best course of action? Spend a whole month in a tropical paradise with him a few feet away everyday. She did not deserve the reconciliation at the end. Hell, she didn’t even change. She still doesn’t trust him fully in the end.

Idk why you’re downplaying Tiffany’s disgusting behavior, I hadn’t even mentioned her repeat calls to him while she’s explicitly detailing her getting railed. Maybe this story is right in your kink alley, if so who am I to kink shame. Maybe you feel the need to defend an author you admire. Maybe your just overcompensating in your defence of the wife to combat the other guys mast comments towards women. I don’t know, but I do know you are defending the character who is completely in the wrong.

RANT OVER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What did think of the story? Not a lot I am afraid, well written, well thought out, but what a weak MC, stay away from the bitch she is poison. Also when u have someone on the floor, u finish the job, someone like Steven thinks they are better everyone else, he needed to be kicked in the balls a few times

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

The ending doesnt hold up well, the drama, him just immediately giving up on a new life with candy, just made no sense.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Calling the husband while she's fucking another guy is about as unhinged as you can get 😂 to say this author likes her MC's to be as pathetic as possible is probably under selling their fetish for cream pies.

But let's switch it over the husband works in a blockbuster video store for minimum wage. Because he's an aspiring writer 🤓 really your dreams are more important than supporting your wife and kids. This guy is a selfish, self centered passive aggressive pussy there really is no other explanation 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great, well-constructed yarn. As Dreamdog519 says "They deserved on another." Bit like my first marriage.

Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is stupid. Wife does this, humiliates the guy, fucks a guy while calling him, random meet-up, they fuck and suddenly she realizes what she's lost?

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

The one part of this story that bothered me most was that he used his martial art for offence. The martial arts are for defense of yourself or another person. That he used his skill to beat a rival up, especially from behind makes him an asshole. She is no better. The story was well written and I gave it 5 stars for that alone. The only thing I can say is that they deserved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tiffany is a self centered bitch.

Her mother is a bitter old woman who hasn't accepted her responsibility in how long her bad marriage continued once she knew, and then went on a fuck fest when it was finally over. Like crawling into a bottle, but swallowing a bunch of cum instead.

Like her daughter did.

Bruce needs to grow a set and grow up.

What he should have done during their last hurrah at his apartment, was edge her until she was begging for it, stopped, looked down at her and said, "You know Tiff, I'm really trying to enjoy this, but right now, my four fingers and one thumb are a whole lot more appealing than the thought of putting anything of mine into anything of yours." Shove her out the door and bid her a fond farewell.

But it never should have gotten that far.

From where I'm sitting, this is a story about two assholes who can't stop being assholes.

It should have never gotten to the point of separate vacations, or even having children.

If this shit was real, I'd feel sorry for the kids having to deal with the outfall because of the blatant stupidity of their parents/grandmother.

2 stars for good grammar and sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read this before, and liked it. I've also read O's version and loved it. I think the big differences are that in Q's version there's more detail that's been left out. His divorce lawyer for sure worked to help him get a better settlement, just because he hated his wife's law firm. The little details in Q's story about having her served in Hawaii while on vacation, or getting the PPO on his ex-wife and her mother were some of the best parts, then using the money that the judge gave him to hire people to help him with his first GAN, then his second was great. Like I said the missing details that help tell a story were missing. Don't get me wrong I really liked this story, but it could have been a little better. I still gave it 5 stars, and Thank You for sharing it with us.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Almost escaped. Just almost

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage characters didn't like husband or wife both were terrible people.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

Not bad, but Q's version of this story was much better I think. The MC in this version is much more of a pussywhipped wimp and in Q's version he also becomes a famous and successful novelist, besides being an advertising genius. I also like the drama built by having the MC's lawyer for divorce having a personal grudge against his wife's law firm, leading him to invest significant money and time to give them a black eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated Tiff.

I hated Hubby

for writing you got a grade of 5 from myself.

NikMornNikMornover 1 year ago

I liked this story a lot, it's the first time I've read a story like it is (with reconciliation) and I liked it a lot.

Well done author.

NikMornNikMornover 1 year ago

I do not understand the people who complain that the man is "cuckold" and let "accept" that his wife sleeps with other men (or whatever a story is about in the LW section), What were you expecting when entering the "Loving Wives" section, this section is about unfaithful wives, reconciliation, cuckolded husbands, etc. If you want to read a story where the man does not take back the cheating wife or where the man is not a "cuckold" go to the "Romance" section, that's all joy, and if you want to read jealousy without being infidelity put that "jealousy", But please stop screwing those who write stories in this section.

I repeat it, why are you complaining, I mean, what did you expect when you entered the "Loving Wives" section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another cuck, I just throw up.. Don't read if you hate cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writer, great story teller and this tale is amongst the best on this site. Well done, oh Great One.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If that's it true that it is not related to his success, what the hell were you doing for the time apart

MarrttyMarrttyover 1 year ago

The x wife was just too harsh, brutal, whoring bitch. No way he should have taken it and I doean it, back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating (whatever reason is)!!=divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ex wife is a psycho

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

This went from five stars down to three stars in the last page and a half with this brutal RAAC.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A good story I stop back and reread it when it pops up. I think the author has moved on though been a long time since we have heard from him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How Tiffany, the witchy ex-wife, spoke to MC at various times, is just beyond the pale, and how she treated him is also beyond the pale. I really do not understand how he did not hang up on the sex-calls, either. That would be anathema to any man who was not a willing cuckold. He's a coward if he hangs up? Wow, that is a lot to believe right there. Pragmatism, at the very least, would lead to hanging up, and cowardice has nothing to do with it at all. A sense of self of any strength would reject the ex-wife's definition of cowardice in a moment, followed by hanging up.

The guy realizes his wife's lack of respect for him is greater than her love for him or his love for her, divorces, gets away from her and straightens his life out. Then he just goes back to her after 2 minutes of dialog that STILL reeks of disrespect, in her threatening his testicles with revolver-based violence if he cheats on her. As if that EVER was a problem in their prior relationship, it was not. Our odd, manipulative, controlling, slutty, excessively-capitalist (previously, but no longer, supposedly), witchy ex-wife is now also threatening violence, IF they get back together, and then he cheats, which he has never had any inclination to do.

No

If he sees any future, our MC needs to call for counseling for the two of them together NOW, and/ or see what he can find out about what she might actually be like in a relationship NOW, and try to ascertain if she has actually changed her ways, over time.

And why would he believe that his success was not a real reason she wanted him now, and probably the main reason? Given how she acted the entirety of their relationship previously?

A marriage ultimatum, from this witch with a side of violence? Given how stable she has been in the past, and how she talked to him in the past (which is a real problem), an ultimatum does not really improve the outlook.

"That's a big ask. Let's take some time and see if this change of heart is the real you, and how we might be together..."

Okay, clearly your story grabs the reader, and involves the reader. You got me.

Good luck in future writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous