All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,249 Comments
AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 days ago

First the story telling is great. Back and forth and it was concise and entertaining. The second version was more in depth as to why Tif. was so controlling. To understand why Bruce took her back was complex. They were both kind of nuts and unbalanced so I guess it was believable that he would take her back. Can you imagine in this gun violence country someone walking into a crowded restaurant and pulling out a gun.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos11 days ago

I've read both this original and the popular homage by qhml1 and while I think I may prefer the latter to the former, it's really just a measure of degrees and taste. Like, for instance, I really do appreciate how tight the original version of the story is. It flows really quickly, there's nary a wasted passage or even a sentence. It's very, very easy to read. The homage, conversely, is a bit bloated, has some parts that really should have been cut and builds up to essentially the same ending, but because of the hype, it comes off as lesser. That being said, I think i prefer the characterization of Bruce from the homage, he's more dynamic and grows really quite substantially during the course of the (much longer, chronologically) events of the story. That being said, I do appreciate how in this story Tiff and Bruce resolve their differences and do it in a way that seems more... giving on behalf of Tiff, like she wasn't beaten over the head as much with how great Bruce is.

<>

Like I said, it's a matter of degrees and largely personal taste.

<>

Anyway, this is probably one of my favorite stories (and for good reason). I like the plot and how it's a "loving wives" tale that focuses on not just marital infidelity, but "infidelity" of a more pernicious kind - the lack of commitment to a marriage that is all too common because of people being too disconnected, too timid and guarding their hearts too heavily. Bruce was right. Right about everything. Tiff only has everything to gain by acknowledging it. So it was a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

If you're like me and read the comments before the story to see whther or not it'll be a waste of time:

I'd recommend Seperate Vacations: Parallel Lives. While Bruce is still a bit of a twat, he is made out to be less of a simp.

jschmosucksjschmosucks11 days ago

She actually has the balls to threaten blowing his off with a .38 if he ever cheats in her if they get back together when he never did anything disloyal to her??? Dude, run! Go home with Candy and motor boat those jugs until you get some sense knocked into you or get a concussion and forget about Tiffany!!!

Great story, really enjoyed reading it!

MaverickXMaverickX12 days ago

Uh...yeah. no. I don't give a shit about "trust" you don't disappear with another man for a month. That's disrespectful af. And all I have is your word that you didn't cheat? Get fucking real😂 and the way she degrades him over the phone while getting ran through by another guy? Nah. I would've moved her hands with the gun to my forehead and told her to put me out of my misery

mndhanson017mndhanson01718 days ago

Honestly, the continued disrespect, just no, Bruce seriously needed to learn to move on, there was no point of the divorce with how he kept running back to her. The constant "I needed to hurt you", she already did by leaving him for a month because of her batshit mother, I'm disappointed that he had children with this woman, things would have been better if he didn't. He needs to find someone that treats him as an equal, she never did, and never said she was sorry. Sure, he walked out, he could have left a note as well, explaining his actions, this is not a marriage and never will be.

James G 5James G 520 days ago

I give it a year before she murders him

She's got a bad case of Borderline Personality Disorder with a heaping helping of Narcissism.

She'll never be happy or fixed and his life will always be misery.

A better ending would have been her wounding him & Candy, going to jail, and he gets the kids and a settlement.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Girls aren't supposed to get down on one knee and ask for marriage! That seems weird and masculine lol

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I like your stories a lot, but where s the story of Henry and Patricia Clark? I would appreciate reading their story, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great storytelling, but she’s definitely taking him back because he has shown some ambition.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 month ago

i have read several incarnations of this story and any that end up with him taking the bag of crazy back cannot get past my suspension of disbelief, no way his dick is that magical otherwise it would have been magical before she abandoned him

pjpbpjpbabout 1 month ago

4/5

Not that I LIKE the story, I find it disturbing. Still, I do not return to AVERAGE (3/5) stories and read this one already 2-3 times.

With all said in the story about paralell lifes it feels more like she owns him and he drags along until the very betrayal (whether Stephen fucked her in Hawaii is immaterial, vacations themselves and her behaviour was a clear cheating). She keeps belittling and disrespecting him until the very last scene, when she suddenly grew to be eager to become his partner and wife. All her overture feels more like owner attempting to pull the leash back rather than loving partner realizing she wanted her partner back. While I can imagine ultimate reconcilliation all this story feels more like moth and flame story, when at first ex-wife's admission of her guilt MC comes to her, most likely to be burned again when her momentary lapse of reason expired. Hence story feels unfinished, too much past to be blanked out with single 'I am sorry'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Being cucked and accept being blackmailed in public is what cucks do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, certainly loved the ending. Just too bad he didn't get to play with Candys tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ve read this story before and it’s changed the first time involved investigator’s

ChuckyLaFongChuckyLaFongabout 2 months ago

The protagonist must have death wish getting back with that loco yoni.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nicely done. No nits to pick. Great read, great intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the story just not some parts of it. I don't think a Judge doesn't give him half the assests. That's the law barring circumstances. The first time she calls him I think he would have hung up and blocked her number. And at the end I think his answer would have been a loud "NO"! She was bat-shit crazy and he was done with her. I also think she could have lost her license to practice law for bringing a gun into a public place. Other than that - good, fictional story.

JordanFullerJordanFullerabout 2 months ago

She's worth millions, but drives an entry-level Lexus? OK, I did take more from the story than that ;)

34dein34deinabout 2 months ago

Very weak writing, and piss poor characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sounds like Tiffany is a good fuck.

Sympathist99Sympathist99about 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story. I also absolutely think she wants him back because he has a different job with ownership prospects and is making real money. That's what she wanted when she left him behind on the vacation, and no reconciliation happened until she found out about his copywriting job. Sure, she was with Stephen and then married to another bloke in the meantime, but it just comes off really hollow "You know this has nothing to do with you becoming successful, don't you?" uh huh... sure. So basically she tells him that she's not interested and won't respect him until he makes something of himself, and then when he does she goes after him and gets him back. Got what she wanted and got to fuck a big dick for a year for kicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To me the story should have gone differently

the month that Tiffany went on holiday, Bruce's agent launched his novel, within 3 weeks woud have brought him a fortune more than his wife had, still push forr the divorse simply because Tiffany decided that she was going to take another man by the name of Uncle Stephen with her two daughters one aged 18

i would hae turned into my wife there ad then and told he straight my daughters ar not going with no Uncle and would have thretened her with restraing orders and stop her from flying out to the my girls with another man. i wouldnt care if it was a group or not. i would have told my wife that she could go with Unce Stephen but when she got back the girls and him will not be at home when she arrived back

Phxray54Phxray542 months ago

3rd read. From a 4 to a 5. It is well written and a good story about people being human, warts and all. They are just characters, no need to psychoanalyze them, you already have in telling their story.

xhristianjxhristianj2 months ago

Do you know when a guy is definitely a beta its when even when he supposedly stands up for himself he still comes off as a total beta. This prick has got to be the most passive aggressive little bitch ever portrayed in a story?

I mean FFS his asserting his maniless in the divorce is to give everything up because nothing says stupid than acting like a fucking idiot.

And how much of a man are you to work in a video store in your fucking late 20's? All because your so committed to your craft as a writer? Really can't you write literally anywhere anytime so I don't know get a real fucking job. 😂😂😂

So she's a raging cunt and for anyone saying she's not cheating what the fuck did you read she was doing everything except fucking the prick.

So again beta move takes her back literally immediately when she comes to him despite fucking other people non stop since their divorce like FFS thats just nasty 🤢🤮

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Funny thing is how ao many critics are so upset about her being a woman scorned and a bitch AFTER the divorce is final calling up her ex husband and crooning about how good her new lover is and having sex. You know he can hang up, right? Besides he beat the tar out of Stephen. And while he felt compelled to divorce her because she was a psycho about everything else, she never cheated, never had an emotional affair, and he disappeared on her and gave her zero chance to reconcile. Not that he didn't try to get he to change before leaving. Once he leaves and their divorce is final, she can screw who she wants. While I don't defend her being a vi dictive bitch snd calling him up several times, why do commenters revile her as a whore, or other nonsense term that doesn't apply to this story. Yeah she intentionally tried to humiliate her. Sh$t, how many guys who are cast away or dumped on don't try to humiliate their ex lover or spouse while drunk? Again, Bruce can hang up the phone and block the number. It isn't rocket science. It hurt because he still loved her. She wanted to hurt him. Is it a nice thing to do? Hell no! But it would be stupid to not expect it from a woman scorned. The whole hell hath no fury thing. Sigh. Stop fixating on that part and read the rest of the story. Besides this author often has the wives (or in this case "ex wife") humiliate their husband regarding the sexual performance. Get over it. It wasn't why they divorced nor did it factor into whether they would reconcile or not. They were apart like 3 years. She is a psycho at the end but is willing to give him everything he wants as long as he doesn't cheat on her. Clearly they need counseling. He got what he wanted. Stop focusing on her phone calls. Lol. It is a fictional story. What are you twelve years old?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written story. But, she's a psycho and he's an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very nice story. Thank you for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story doesn't make any sense to me.

Whatever, only two stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Violating the vow is not just fucking other people. Emotional cheating and disrespecting the spouse in favor of others are already violating the vow. In other words, cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Contray to popular memes, men cheat regardless of wealth status at a roughly uniform rate. Also surprisingly, women who are poor cheat far more than women who are wealthy despite all the Hollywood, LW, and porno tropes. Remember this is with respect to overall wealth.

Now let's look at cheating as a function of income differentials. Men cheat more when they either have much lower or much higher incomes than their wife, and the least when they earn more or less the same as their wife. Ironically women cheat much more when their income is much less than their husband (e.g. housewife in a lower or middle class family) and cheat the LEAST when they make much MORE than their husband. So cheating vs income differential is like a parabola for a husband and a negative sloped line for a woman.

Again the first measure are vs overall wealth status. The second measure was vs income or eanrings differential. Very different things.

Regardless this story was not about adultery though Bruce suspected otherwise. Thr fact she waited until the divorce was complete to f$ck Stephen was a dead giveaway but Bruce did not know. Their issues were something different which makes their reconciliation more rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Yes, Bruce, he was that big. Even a couple of inches makes a difference, and he was good. And I loved the way he fucked me and he did reach places you never did. And he made me cum over and over."

====> the difference between 8 (speculation for Bruce) and 10 inches assuming same girth, is actually nit that significant as most women's vaginal tracts cannot accommodate 10 inches regardless of position or angle. And no you cannot get past the cervix regardless of LW tropes. That being said, for her some of it was probably technique and also give herself freely into f$cking because she felt betrayed. But 10 inches is well past the Goldilocks region and most women will not get maximal fulfillment past 8 inches with the a negative correlation with increased length unless size queens (which is almost.all mental) because of one simple reason: pain. Women can stretch their vaginal tract for girth. Not for length. Not biologically possible at least for vaginal sex. For oral and anal, that is different. Again as she proclaims, she felt unbelievably betrayed when he left, having no idea why he left or at least not acknowledging it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@previous Anonymous: Tiff was heartbroken. She didn't lobe Stephen buy had great sex with his big endowment. She threw it in front of Bruce's face because she felt betrayed and wanted to lashed out. She was clueless as to why exited the marriage. Do you really think it is different than LW stories where the husband is ambushed with a divorce filing and he starts banging a young coed or doing escorts? And not hiding what he is doing? Besides ever hear of "hell hath no fury like a woman scroned"? Late on it comes up, but he doesn't letter finish when she tells him that Bruce also made her feel great pleasure aldo and unlike Stephen she loved Bruce. Not taking her side. Just explaining her perspective. She had serious insecurity and trust issues. She is also a bit nuts as shown at the end. But once she gave him what he always wanted: respect and sharing everything, including financial, and she got rid of the proverbial running shoes under the bed, he was happy. One of DQS stories where the reconciliation is not a RAAC and is not just reasonable.but warranted once she had her epiphany. While she had been a bitch and her mother was a lunatic, she never cheated before Bruce left the marriage. Maybe things got close on Hawaii and taking Stephen along anyways away an insult but still while failing the husband test a couple of times, it was more that she was a tyrant not a cheater. Afterwards when the divorce came through, then all the phone calls started. And she sought revenge. Was it reasonable? No. Hurtful? Yes. But it was understandable that some people react that way. 5 stars. One of the author's best stories. The QMH1 variant is a little better and more refined in parts, especially with the pefidy of Stephen, but otherwise both are great reads.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories on here. I love how Bruce stands up for himself against the disrespect, and I can even see him understanding the initial emotional torture Tiff puts him through.

What I can not really understand, is the need for Tiff to continuously tell Bruce how fantastic Stephen was, even after they just had amazing sex. Bruce never once compared her tits to his other lover, but Tiff brings up Stephens cock size every opportunity she gets. I just cant see how she can justify that if her declaration of love in the end of the story is how she honestly feel. She is way to comfortable with being an emotional sadist to pull that off...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not my idea of a happy ending. He gets a used up promiscuous and disloyal woman.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ron White explained why rich woman/poor man doesn’t work. The rich side expects you to carry the piss bucket, but if you won’t carry the piss bucket, it will never work. Rednecks understand. The bitch should have taken him to Hawaii. If it cost him his job at Blockbuster, big deal! They didn’t last anyway. He also needs to put his mother in law in her place. Make her carry the piss bucket. In this story reconciliation is unrealistic.

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I've red this and the other ending and I think I like the reconciliation of this one just a little bit more than the other ending which is a bit more contentious but very entertaining as well. Both authors did a good job. I'm not a big fan of long sex scenes because the take away from the substance of the story. In this story the sex scene does fit because it's kind of grudge fuck or an I'll show you bitch, take that. It's that love/hate thing we guys have with woman that treat us like shit. Which Eagles song said: A woman knows how to destroy a mans soul? Well they really do................................

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Согласен с MadMake45!! Она его открыто унижала и причиняла боль звонками! И даже не извинилась!! С чего ему соглашаться? Он уже был нищим и он был ей не нужен! Семья и разрушилась из-за этого! Автор ты хоть объясни её поведение. С чего она так решила? Слишком быстро и непонятно закончилось...

crazymike45crazymike453 months ago

It was an engrossing story but I could not see a reconciliation after what she did with the asshole on the phone. Too much disrespect from her to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I normally enjoy a story where the wife earns a reconciliation. In this story however she just doesn't. She can't. After what she puts Bruce through there's no chance. Only 2 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't see a way past the torture. The sheer emotional torture with her involving Stephen. How do you do this to someone you love? You don't. I'm sorry, this is a terrible story with a worse ending, I can't do anything but rate it 1 star. Tiffany is just an unsympathetic character all over.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I love all this author's stories.

miket0422miket04224 months ago

When they first split I felt like this was a relationship that was meant for a reconciliation.

After they way she tortured him with Stephen ... I don't see how them getting back together is possible.

It was a page turner though.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

God, Tiffany is so unsympathetic. Her speech about Stephen in this chapter was frankly, insane. Absolutely f'ing insane. If she had any sort of a chance of a relationship, it should have been shot 3 times in the head, stabbed in the back, knife twisted, corpse set on fire, then exploded with a nuclear bomb. It was a SERIOUS misstep in this chapter - and also, I don't know what the obsession male writers have with big penises. I guess they've never had their cervixes rammed into a bloody pulp by anything over 6 inches.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind4 months ago

I am sorry I wasted the time to read this. There should be a pitiful masochist tag. I kept waiting for a happy ending for this pitiful guy. This was not it.

Buckcherry has a song about a particular type of female. Tiffany certainly qualifies as the topic of the song.

BehindbluisBehindbluis4 months ago

Wow. Wish you were still writing for the site. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's horrible how people will throw shade at a story just because people reconcile in it. Truthfully, this is one of the better stories, and one of the most well written, I've seen in this sub-section of the site. I think the story could have been slightly improved if we had switched from 1st person POV of Bruce to Tiffany occasionally, or at least had some insight into her character development. It would have probably made her a more sympathetic character to the audience, but then again, here in LW, all women are unsympathetic no matter what, so you had the deck stacked against you from the start. Personally, I feel that someone as smart as her would have eventually realized how screwed up she was and how she was getting in the way of everything she really wanted. It would have been interesting to see her make attempts to reconcile with Dave, in a normal way, then completely screw it up and recriminate herself.

Overall though, I think the tone of the story was really good. I do agree that the gun at the last scene was completely unnecessary and weird, but it's one small misstep in an otherwise great story.

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Great writing but I still don't understand why he ever wanted her in the first place much less now.

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

""You were right and I was wrong, Bruce. I see that now. I'm not holding back. No separate accounts. No pre-nups. No hesitation. I want to be your wife for the rest of my life. I want to go to bed with you and wake up with you. I want to belong to you forever. Every part of me. My ass, my pussy, my breasts, my heart, my body...it's yours. If you'll have me.""

Que romántico

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I couldn't really vote because I feel conflicted by the story. The ending would have been awesome... if there was no gun and the characters were different. First, the gun ruined it completely. The whole thing should have been about her putting her everything into their relationship. Instead she just redefined the terms of her distrust. It rings hollow, especially since it was her that was close to cheating, and admitting it, and not him. In addition the story has way too much angst and too little romance for such an ending. End result is it feels mismatched and hurried, especially considering the baggage and resentment accumulated between them. Feels like a missed opportunity for something greater.

Perhaps the story would have been more interesting if she were told she was acting more like her father than he was and if he'd actually thrown her out after she tried emasculating him verbally during sex, so she'd have to try harder (and fail) to win him back with sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good story did not like the ending!!

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Anon Florida,

That’s something like what Nicholson's character said in As Good as it Gets. 🤣.

Female character: How do you write such believable female characters?

Jack: I think of a man and then remove reason and accountability.

DazzyDDazzyD4 months ago

I love

Your writing, this is the third time reading this work alone. 5 again echo echo etc.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In today’s Florida, now that it finally has Constitutional Carry (sincere thanks to Governor DeSantis), when she pulled a gun in public, at least one person would have put her down like the rabid bitch that she is!

She committed multiple crimes throughout the story. If the sexes were flipped, it would have a much lower score, and the comments would be baying for blood.

It’s amazing to me how sexist the Loving Wives section is in favor of women, both by the writers, and the readers. Women are almost never described as having control over themselves. They have no agency, and are not held accountable for their choices!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not what I was expecting from the tags, which made it unsettling and not to my taste.

At the start:

She comes home one day and says (paraphrasing), "I'm going on a holiday to Hawaii for a month with the kids and a guy from work whos been hitting on me. He's got a big dick and I might not be able to say no 'next' time he makes me stroke it."

At the end:

After he has gained 10% shares in a lucrative business, and had one steady but short-term girlfriend, whilst she has had her pussy and ass ruined by every big cock in town, including the guy she went to Hawaii with and done absolutely nothing to show she wants to change, she says "please marry me again and we can share everything, but dont cheat on me or I'll shoot you."

The hypocrisy is laughable. She gave absolutely nothing up as, without a prenup, half her shit would have been his anyway, if he wanted it, and he had already proved, without a doubt, that he didn't. She then proceded to threaten to shoot him if he ever behaved the way she, evidently still, did. That threat undermined everything else she said. Basically: option1, keep your own earnings and share expenses and if we separate again you get half of everything; or option2, share all income and expenses and if we separate again you die.

How stupid would you have to be to go for option 2! WTF!

Conclusion:

The story went no where. He gained nothing from the divorce or standing up for himself. Either way he ended up a willing cuckold.

Part 2 of this, set one year after their remarriage (or 3 years after her holiday to Hawaii, had he stayed): he's sitting on a chair in a hotel room while some horse cocked stud is stretching her pussy and ass out for hours while she screams through orgasm after orgasm about how good it feels and how she cant do without big cock, then when they're finally done, he'll get to pump her used sloppy cunt while she tells him how useless his little dick is compared to her hung lover.

Maybe this was always just meant to be a story about a cuckold in the making. If so, its missing a few tags and not sure [Romance] fits.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written, but hard to read.

MC managed to stay strong and not go off the rails too much. Wife got addicted to big cock and became a total slut. As evidenced by the initial meeting with Vic Flemming where she flashed him her bare pussy (seriously, who wears a skirt and no panties to a supplier meeting?) and would have ridden his big cock right then and there ruined it for me. That just made the scene at the end where, after proposing, she said she'd kill him if he cheated ridiculus. He should have laughed her skanky ass out of the room. I thought he was going to catch something the last time they had sex together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a pussy this Bruce character is. Why does the author creates a character that is nothing but a fool, a puppet to a dominating woman, who takes pleasure in humiliating him, while he takes pleasure in being humiliated and dominated?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't believe all the whining of some of the readers. This is a free story, well written and entertaining. It's one thousand times better than most of the cuck stories that dominate this category. Get a life. Wish this author was still writing, compared to most of the trash authors one finds in Loving Wives. Read this story numerous times and still give it a resounding five star rating it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finished this as I hate that ending.

There was so much potential for the MC to move on and have a good life and even for the ex to have a good life. But for the ex to randomly show up at his birthday and propose made no sense, and for him to forgive her made no sense.

Where is the ex-MIL in this ? Surely she will pop up like a caricature of the woman scorned to mess with them again.

If you want to keep this ending then there should we a scene with the ex’s POV after they sleep together, and her confronting her mother. Then this story line would make sense. I would still be annoyed but her sudden turn around would mean more then sex cures all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like the story, the ending however was a huge letdown.

Nearing the end, it indicated that he finally was recovered enough and ready to move on. Out of the blue, ex-wife apologizes and it turns into a reconciliation, and he just went with it then and there.

Ex-wife is a total b*tch, even while she was apologizing. Just bec she promises to be all-in moving forward doesn't mean she will be.

There was no build up to it. It was abrupt.

For this to work as a reconciliation, the character of Tiff, should have been fleshed out. Her vulnerabilities and fears written down from her POV, for a recon to make sense. A blowout with her mom, making her realize what she's lost and showing true realization or something.

The abrupt way it ended with the MC just accepting her word for it, made the MC look weak in the end, when throughout the story he was actually strong.

I enjoyed it still. Thank you for sharing your story :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a woman, let me just say: someone needs to put that psychopath in some kind of mental asylum; bitch's got issues and I don't think they could be treated without some sort of hospitalization. MC's got issues too, why would you go through all that abuse and still think she loves you, dude? Just get yourself psychologist now that you have money, something's obviously wrong with your head.

The cheating part - she went on a month long vacation without her husband in a company of a man who, apparently, sexually harassed her previously; of her own volition. The least she should've done is cut all contact with that guy and definitely not consider him a friend and go on a vacation in his company. She already cheated in her mind, it was just a matter of timing. I guess it's just specifics, but consider this - if it's not really cheating, would you do it in front of your significant other and expect them to be okay with it and would you be okay with it if they kept doing it in front of you all the time? Why complicate things calling it spouse/bf/gf test, just call it as it is.

The only way for me to even try to understand this abusive and toxic relationship ('cause, yes, that's exactly what it is) would be a notion that this guy is some sort of masochist. If she isn't insulting him every chance she's got, then he asks for it by asking questions and bringing up past events that hurt him. The only chemistry between them is having some sort of toxic verbally abusive foreplay based on hateful remarks, cruel insults and emotional breakdowns followed up by all the hate sex they can take.

Anita71Anita715 months ago

Good, really a good story.

You write really well

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Terrible storytelling, it's not believable at all. Keep your day job. All the simps that think this is great are doing you s disservice. I wouldn't be an editor for a story this flawed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think this story was great! I think a story a story is great for 1 of 2 reasons:

1 it makes u feel really good while and after reading.

2 it is thought provoking

I saw this story as a mirror image of the abused wife or partner. Even if sent to the emergency room, and every friend or family says leave him she won't! Craziness!

I wondered if author planned this from the start or it just subliminally came about?

I dontthink abusers ever really love, it's more, I love chocolate and how it makes "me" feel. Real love is like a parent who does for their child even though it doesn't feel good for themselves, it only helps the child. I thought the premise that she ever loved her busband was a lie.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver5 months ago

Great story and great ending!!

Thank you for sharing your story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, read it 2 or 3 times, but wow... really psychotic woman and what a pansy ass husband. Mark of a great writer that I still love the tale despite how frustrating and unrealistic it is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A lot of people are piswed about the cruel, berating phone calls as she f$cked her new beau. And rightfully so. But apparently some commenters have misunderstood. She never cheated. Never had sex with Mr Big Dick before the filing for divorce over abandonment. MC just cut and ran. He ended up dealing with it his own way. QHML's version does a better job of how that played out and how the other asshole was really trying to drive a wedge. But it all backfired on him. Yes whe was tempted in Hawaii. And maybe she fwiked the husband test. But she did not cheat. She waited until after the filing and now way back. She was warped based on her mother and her childhood experiences, even a bit psychotic, but she loved her husband, but ended up treating him like crao because of her need to be in control and not vulnerable. The story was not about cheating. It was about her need for running shoes under the bed. That the MC only got part of her on their first marriage. So yeah rhe revenge phone calls were infuriating and cruel, but don't confused them with cheating. As she explained later, yes the wex with the asshole was great, but it was also because it filled a place in her aching heart and he w a well equipped to boot. But she stated to her ex later that he got her off also and she never had any complaints. And she woukd trade all her time with the ape foe just one more night with her ex. The problem wasn't sex. And when they had a post divorce fling, the MC gave it to her good. For pity's sake she w as married twice in between. No the issue was trust and respect. And that they both kept hurting each other over and over. Her catharsis at the end was crazy but somehow fulfilling. There problem was never cheating or anything to do with sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't agree with a lot going on in this story. Her stubbornness, his wussiness, their inability to communicate, not to mention her knowing she has a douche bag hovering around her neck trying to bed her, and then the phone call to him while she screws him, but for some reason, I really liked the story. I liked their chemistry and their ultimate raac.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just 2 stubborn brats.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr5 months ago

I liked the story. It would have been better and I would've rooted for them to reconcile if the wife hadn't made that phone call while having sex. You can forgive infidelity sure but how can you forgive cruelty? Even when she explains why she did it it's hollow because when she said " I love you " on the phone while in HI Bruce recognized even though he was planning to divorce her it would be cruel to not say it back but as it stands there is no way someone with any self respect would get back into that marriage.

DanielQSteele has a weird bordering on homosexual obsession with big dicks. Featured prominently in every one of his stories and then mentioned repeatedly ad nauseum. Tired ass trope he needs to retire that hinder the stories he writes (because if Bruce is really so obsessed with her wifes lovers dick enough to mention it 10x a page you think he would just go back to her like he forgot it ever happened?)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's funny how many people with such low standards thinks this story is good much less great. The very beginning has the wife leave for a vacation to Hawaii with another man. Even though his two daughters are going as well No man would believe that the wife is just friends with that man. Much less than the wife expected her husband to be waiting for her to come back after a month vacation with some other guy. So the story is irrevocably flawed from the start. The characters in the story are all unlikable. The ending is terrible and not believable in any way. No one would take that woman back after all she has done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unbelievably brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Four stars. It just doesn't come up to the level of Parallel Lives. A good tale, though.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Page five...42DD tits? Really, she has a 42 inch rib cage, a "men's large" size? 34-36 inch is more like it for a woman. (You measure the chest under the breast, and then measure the bust. Each additional inch is a larger breast cup size, one inch is A cup, etc.)

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

See, most of you guys who write this stuff don't get the underlying problem. It's not the physical stuff, it's not the money, it's not the jobs. It's the perspective. There's a part in the Bible that has it right, when wives are told to respect their husbands, and husbands are told to love their wives. It's because each are not what we naturally do, respectively. Men have a tendency to respect well, women have a tendency to love well, but they don't do the opposite naturally. It takes a decision and a determination and the practice thereof. Little problems can be worked around, but the disrespect your MC's so-called 'wife' showed, all the way through the marriage and after the marriage, makes your scenario completely unbelievable. It doesn't work that way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kahunabob, you're a genius.

' Hallmark Channel stink'. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lot of wisdom in old sayings. Like, "a leopard doesn't change its spots."

Could have been a great story, but a lousy ending made this completely ridiculous. The stupid woman is so caught up in herself and so mentally deranged that she would never straighten out her mind like this at the end.

And the evil that was in her heart that bubbled to the top during her vindictive phone calls just shows who she really is. That's another good saying - "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." The secretary was a much better woman (completely irregardless of the physical attributes) - no reason he should give her up for the old selfish narcissistic excuse for an ex-wife with a bent heart and twisted mind.

Maybe this was just another disingenuous writer trying to encourage the female dogs to run around loose out there and think there will not be consequences and promote a "la la land" of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks, loved it for the good read it was.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DQS1, you’ll always be the best!

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

I honestly don't know what to think. I've read it twice and I think the reconciliation is unlikely esp after her big cock fetish... Why she would pull a gun and threaten to blow off his balls in incomprehensible because she's the cheat not him. But it is well written and the author can decide the outcome. But there was payback and penance and if she loved him that completely and utterly would she have left him at home while she entertained Stephen 'big cock

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Once, again, a great story and read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is good in the first five pages. Very interesting.

But when in the sixth they meet and then fuck, etc., it's surreal.

Bruce has been through hell. In the meeting he has with her ex, she tells him that she had a great time with the asshole and suddenly, each and every one of the humiliations that she has given him, he backs off and life is rosy. .

The ending is stupid and is not understood from any perspective.

What a shame that a story with a lot of talent loses so much in an ominous ending.

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

Honestly, I don't think these two should have gotten back together. There's a reason marriages with big income discrepancies fail. There's a reason people usually date and end up with people in the same tax bracket. Marriage and relationships have to be balanced. This one has a bit of the Hallmark Channel stink on it. Tiffany's mother is still in play. A lifetime of her programming Tiffany cannot be magically undone by snapping fingers. In the end, this is a story of a guy that's stuck chasing a dream and only by giving up that dream and joining the corporate world and making 'real money' is considered to have value to his ex-wife and mother of his children. Bruce will never be an equal partner in their relationship/marriage. I just don't see it happening.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Yeah I don't think it works that way in real life guess its a good thing this is fiction however its definitely another story about a cuck bitch there was too many things off about her and to read what his kids were saying how she looked and accepting going on a vacation with another man and not inviting her husband yeah no question she was cheating on him to start with just the kids were too young to know that much less understand that if she wasn't cheating she would have never agreed to her and her kids going on vacation with another man and she would have never had her makeup smeared or missing after coming back to the room late at night after being out partying with another man yeah she cheated

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the 2nd story of yours I've read. The 1st was decent so I figured, why not? Had to stop reading after the wife starts telling her husband about Uncle Stephen in the dunes. How hung he is and how she jerked it a couple times. How she's not gonna fuck him on this trip but won't deny his big hawg in the future if things don't change. Then they sit and try to have another conversation in the morning...lol. I've seen some comments saying that you write the characters so realistically that it causes us all to spaz out with emtion. No... The emotion comes from how unrealistic the interactions can be in some of these stories. 99.9% of the time a spouse said something like that to the other, it would be a knock down, drag out fight followed by divorce or domestic violence. Not sitting down to coffee the next morning to talk civilly about a vacation with his wife who said "make more money or I'm going after the big cock of the guy I'm about to be around for a month and that your daughters call Uncle Stephen. Wtf! No one would say that kind of shit unless they were they were leaving the other person afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seriously Why? In her eyes, he is less in every way possible( Money, Sex, Drive, Ambition). Finally he got balls and surrendered again. She just needs him for comfort as it's difficult to find a understanding partner.

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

More spectacular stories than not on Lit, shit themselves right at the end. I don’t know why.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Hey skank slut Tiff, you're not that hot bitch. How about I bring some women home to fuck in our bed while you run around on the side? You have your fun and I'll make my own. Never going to touch your deceased pussy again but you go do what you want whore." That would have been a much better ending.

LegacybadLegacybad7 months ago

I enjoyed the story, the writting was good and so was the characters and the the arc. But I didnt liked the ending. I like RAAC stories, but sometimes damn it just should t happen. I just didnt see the love in the relationship. The level of hurt and destruction both did, especially Tiffany was just too much, that wasnt love that was just some straight up dependency and a lot of toxic shit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the anonymous from six days ago, you probably read comic books as a kid and believed that's how people

should act. Grow up!

Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

Such a sad near miss, so close to sampling Miss Candys….. ummm Candy apples

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I guess you don't like real men who have character and backbone, only sissy wimp cucks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh hell no!

Speechless2025Speechless20258 months ago

Loved it. Thank you.

BabalooieBabalooie8 months ago

Good story. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous