All Comments on 'Separate Vacations'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 1,257 Comments (Page 4)
theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

Very well done. Actually, it's probably better than that. Wonder what happened to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Daniel"CUCK"Steele1 .... so glad you are NO LONGER submitting your "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" stories .... nothing else needs to be said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The main character in this story is the biggest pussy I've ever seen. He is a coward and a duck too...listening for a long time, his wife fun gargling while she tells him about it over the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Just hang up the damn phone

When she calls while she's fucking Stephen.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Two damaged people fall in love and finally learn what that means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We find out, on page one, that they met at a fraternity party. OF COURSE she's a slut, or she wouldn't have even been there. What kind of idiot marries a woman that does that? Of course, if he's a frat boy himself, he sort of deserves it, because he's a fucking moron. The rest was just predictable filler.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 years ago

Not bad, but I preferred the version written by qhml1.

nitinjozefnitinjozefabout 2 years ago

You should've started the story by saying Bruce was born without a dick and a buttplug up his ass.. I simply don't understand the point in making the leading man of your story such a wimp.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

I actually don't disagree with you with the characters, cause in reality thats how Humans are.

We don't like to see aur Faults our failures.

But i don't like the characters just as I don't Like this Men and Women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am so tired of this big d*** nonsense.

I'm in medicine and have done a lot of pelvics in my career and I can tell you that the vaginal canal is only about 67 and a 1/2 inches deep you go in too deep and you hit the cervix... Which hurts like h***.

So a 9" d*** is no better than the 6 and a 1/2 or 7" d***.

Gerth? If that's what the woman wants then she's gonna have a real hard time find a lot of men in their life because most men don't fit that criteria.

The female sex therapy experts I've talked to have told me repeatedly size if it's adequate it's really not all that important.

What really is important is how a man takes care of a woman's body not just in your vagina but everywhere.

Also I'm tired of the big t*** thing.

That's a stupid male fantasy and has nothing to do without sexually component arousing a woman can be.

Next any man that could love a woman treated him the way she did is a fool and it deserves everything that happens to him.

Any man with any integrity would have left her a long time before he did and he sure's h*** wouldn't have gotten back together with her.

He has so little self esteem that he lets himself be bullied and to comply with her once by giving into her taunts of him being a coward.

I couldn't care less what a woman like that would say if she thought I was a coward it wouldn't mean s*** to me. I walk away from an ability ways and never look back.

She's a self serving sexual so that she'll see a path with now a shred of loving her heart for the manager is married to.

What she was really coming from I think is she was p***** that her property walked away from her.

Any rational person that could see her behavior towards her husband as that of a wife that loves luzzer man I think as it completely fool.

The story was pretty well written but the huge nonsense errors in this matter really unbelievable and there for not that great history in my estimation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't have a problem with folks who enjoy cuckhold or RAAC stories; as a woman, I personally do not enjoy them and most of them are unrealistic as the average man is not going to enjoy eating his own testicles cooked with a bit a sherry. Literotica needs to add a Cuckhold/RAAC category. Those authors who like writing in that genre can have the feedback necessary to improve their craft and readers like myself who dislike reading unrealistic cuck fiction can avoid them. Bruce taking half of her net worth; making her self-fulfilling prophecy reality; then putting the monies into trust funds for their daughters would be more realistic than the Rocky Mountain Oysters this author is serving. And no hint of the menu until the last page. WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No one commented positively, does that mean no one enjoyed it? I for one enjoyed it! Don't be dismayed by their criticism, write on .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tiffany's ego, pride, and vanity are almost never addressed in the story by others, when it should be front and center. If she were a man, he'd be toxic and rejected for his bad behavior. Her spite is on display repeatedly. Bruce's poor decision making is the only other constant in an unnecessarily long, bloated story. Sadly, this is all too real and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn good story!! You were able to make my emotions parallel Bruce's.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really have got to be joking. And why do all the women except his ex have huge tits??? You need therapy dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fast train to cuckville starts here, folks. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She only cared about money and she only respected him when he became wealthy. She was as bad or worse than her mother.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but he needed to divorce her at the bottom of page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you live in Disneyworld ? That bullshit belongs to fairy tales ! Watch out when you wake up, cuck !

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Life goes on, and time heals all wounds................bullshit! The wounds and the hurt never goes away. Life goes on for the cheaters and those who don't give a damn. Of all the animals man is the only one that is cruel, and enjoys it! Good story and I read the one by Q they are both good. I think the gun at the end of each was a bit much. I did like the retribution that was taken on Tiffany in Qs version. In this one who can be sure what's going to happen down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

UGH... You are a talented writer but what the hell? The story ending makes me want to puke!!

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 2 years ago

Still the BEST story on this site!!! I just want to come back over and to read it again. Thank-you!!!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 2 years ago

This was the 1st story I have given a 5 star on Literotica. Well written, the storyline, well thought out and kept your attention the entire way through. I know I found a few discrepancies and typos, but overall, a very good story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Life creates strange situations and so does fiction,. ENJOYED the story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! A reflection. That's how much I hate my wife but I love her. Can't imagine without her in my life.

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Wow, just wow. I felt it must end this way and it did. Nice going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know why I keep reading this. The guy was right in the divorce but why would he listen to her have sex? Just hang up. After what she says to him, why take her back at all in any way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm mixed. They were both idiots for the way they treated each other. Then the separate vacation I wouldn't tolerate it either but would have handled it differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BRUCE WAS A STUPID LOSER BASTARD BY MARRYING HER WHEN SHE INSISTED ON SEPERATE ACCOUNTS BEFORE MARRIAGE

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

You do spin a fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"It's not because you are successful" who are we trying to kid here? AND she didn't screw Stephen in Hawaii with all the disdain she had for her husband? Not a bad effort but those two inconsistancies hurt the story pretty badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, fantastic ending. Life in general, and marriage, and divorce, are emotional and conflicting. Feelings may change, but love never dies. Yes, she wasn't his wife during their first marriage -- a housekeeper, perhaps, but not a homemaker. The reality of uncertainty helped her decide what was really important to her. She made her own choice, not one coerced by a counselor or judge or parent or lover. Eventually he got over his painful pride, she got over her independency, and they both chose marriage with the only one they truly loved. Outstanding!

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

This was frikken dreadful. It was all over the place and there were so many continuity problems, they stuck out like Dog's Balls!! I cannot actually believe I read this P.O.S. all the way from start to finish.

One of the main reasons I didn't like this story was the TERRIBLE changing POV writing. One minute he's the bad person, next she's the bad person - rinse and repeat. I wish I could give it ZERO STARS. BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some good writing. Plot isn't believable. Only a small hateful person calls up an ex to make the ex listen to you screw your new fuck toy. Why would anyone be willing to get back together with someone who did that !!!!!

At one point she says she is a size slut, but now she wants a man with an average dick. Why should he believe she won't cheat on him when she finds a big dick?

She has money to take her mom on the month vacation to Hawaii but not her husband???? Pretty fucked up priorities IMO

Why would he agree to pay 100% of the mortgage in the 1st place when she is the one that decided which house to buy? She knew he couldn't afford the mtg on the house but she bought it anyway to punish him and keep him broke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, a bit weak coincidence her asking for his copy work. However, i enjoyed the whole story. 5star for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
UGH!!!

They are both fucked up! In the beginning, she was right! A dumbass who thinks he can become an accomplished writer in one fell swoop! NEVER HAPPENS. He is definitely an ass-wipe! ...And he NEVER should have committed to allowing her to have her own accounts and him pay all the bills. WHAT A DUMBASS!

She is a self-serving, egotistical, arrogant bitch. The whole story stunk to high heaven!

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 2 years ago

Plot line would be interesting if the MC was not a total wimp. Parts of the writing are good, but it has lousy characters. Among the most unbelievable RAAC stories here -- not "bad" but literally unbelievable in that the MC is not like any man I know. The expression "shit or get off the pot" applies, but the MC does neither -- that's what's unbelievable/

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven't figured DQS out, can't make up my mind what kind of person he is. He uses vulgar language for a woman's body parts; ass, cunt, pussy, etc. Most women have ginormous tits and perfect asses, most cheat on their husbands, all the men INSTANTLY get boners around the women, etc. None of his women have any class whatsoever, so they're all thrilled to see guys with hard-on's.

.

He writes well, but uses trailor-trash vocabulary. The women cuckold their men, the women are always dominate and they're always sluts, fucking anything and everything, sneering at their men while telling them what they've been doing.

.

The men rarely have spines, they usually take everything the slut wife dishes out and ask for more. Then, at the end of the story, DQS will twist everything and suddenly, the wife truly loves her husband and decides to behave and they all live happily ever after.

.

Make no mistake, these are all cuckold stories. If you want to read them, then you must watch the husband perform for the wife and her lovers. I've read about half his (or her) stories and can't stomach any more.

.

Two things are required to make a great story: The writing and the story itself. DQS is a great writer, but his stories, the characters and what they do to each other, they're garbage. If you like cucks though, this is your guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the life of me I cannot see her changing and after all she said to him about Stephen and the phone calls she had killed any love he had for her. He can love the "old" Tiff but not this one. How could he even want sex with her? After Stephen and husband # 2 she is damaged goods. She said herself that she could never ever be satisfied with him.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 2 years ago

I stuck around for many pages because your writing has some good parts - the story flows smoothly, the descriptions are great, etc. But it's a load of WTFs when I zoom out to the story and the characters themselves. Everyone is rather two dimensional here, but the main character in particular continues to be an immature idiot throughout. And the way the story bends over backwards to make that work for him ruins the plot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story and she finally agreed to let two become one. Excellent story and looks like they will indeed live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saddest celebration of deranged cuckoldry I've read in a very long time

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Would have been better if she had told what actually happened during the vacation. After they divorced what they did was upto them. But what happened during the vacation counts as cheating even if it's a kiss. Besides the things she told him before she left was provocative. And maybe she shouldn't have compared him to Stephen during the last encounter they had. Of she would have praised David instead would have been perfect. Hence 4 🌟 only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Greatness. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The purpose of marriage is unity -"And two shall become one." This means everything that a person brings to the marriage belongs to the the marriage, to each other, decisions are joint and made for the good of the marriage. We have been married 55 years and still working at it. I wouldn't change a minute. I am also free to be myself because I am totally supported.

He knows this-she has to learn.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Sad, pathetic and painful to read. Almost as painful as my REAL life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hell no! She was planning her infidelity. Give Candy a fair crack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This main character is truly pathetic.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

If he's back with her, he deserves what he gets.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

This being the original is much better than QML1’s version, Great work

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I was rooting for Candy.

I don't see this working out. People don't change like that.

Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Great emotional range and engaging characters. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it a lot and it was a good story but I wanted to know how was her side of the story, what she felt and what was the motive that made her act like she did in all the time

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - You managed to wring a lot of feelings out of me throughout the entire story - only to wreck it in the last paragraph. The woman was psychotic - right out there on the end of the limb with a big saw, BUT then so was he, for putting up with all her bullshit. At least the two of them would only wrecking one marriage.

It was a well written story, but I just refuse to give this RAAC a 5 star rating - especially, when this one is soooooo not deserving of the reconciliation.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This man is a cuckold idiot.

You got less stupid with no sense of self worth and a coward..

No man even for the sake of his children will allow himself to be treated the way this woman treated him for swimming treated him for 8 years.

What she did to him was beyond despicable And he just tolerated it like a wimp.

Then she comes back and offers him a remarriage and the guy stupidly accepts it.

At the end of the story I can only wish terrible things on him.

It's true and embarrassment to real men everywhere.

As to the writing I thought it was very good per se however your mindset of making men's stupid couples and basically Worthless as a man top of that is beyond fo Forgivable.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna read any more of your work.

Reader2071Reader2071over 2 years ago

I've read several of the author's stories and they always involve the wife cheating, the man divorcing, years go by and they get back together. This MC has no reason to love her still. She's treated him like a second hand citizen the entire marriage. Why did he never call out her bitch of a mother for raising her that way? Bitch wife had no clue what a marriage is and didn't deserve to go back to him.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

God, he really is a worthless pussy. Why can't these writers write about a man who has self respect? Why would he take back a slimy cunt who cheated on him and tortured him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you say "Love Sick"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was "Bat-Shit Crazy", made that way by her dirtbag father by way of her even more "Bat-Shit Crazy" mother, you almost pity her.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago
Excellent story

I loved it. It was well written, although when she left for Hawaii it would have been done for me. You are a bigger person than I.im glad you wrote this

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 2 years ago

Well I have read this two times the fist time I gave it 3 stars. I read it again and gave it 5 stars. It would be a good one for a few more chapters

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Second or third time for me on this one. This lady had some real issues but the guy? To even marry with that kind of agreement? Is love really blind? It's good story and he finally got fed up when she left on vacation he told her a couple of times he wouldn't be there when she got back. The way he mistrusted her why would he take her back when threatened with a gun? And why would she mistrust him. He was faithful to the end. Love is a 4 letter word. When wife leaves it really fucks you up even if you only cared a little, good story and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To me this is one of DQS’s best stories. It’s well written, of course, and an interesting take on a Loving Wives tale.. It’s also maddening as hell. You just want to grab Bruce by the shoulders and shake the crap out of him, maybe slap him around a little. Anything to break the hold that mercenary bitch of a wife (or EX wife) has on him. But then in the end she shows up again, making promises you just know she won’t keep, and I’ll be damned if he doesn’t get sucked right back in again. Like I said, maddening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Parts were good. But I hate CUCK stories. No man goes back to a women if she tell him what a great f*ck big Dick is and calls him during her f*ck session.

Never happen. No Man I know does that, only a beta doormat.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Great story, there is no better author on lit. Thank you DQS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spectacularly bad

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I just read this story fir the second time and it really is a wonderfully written tale. Both of the main characters had their faults but who doesn’t. I think the marriage really does have a chance now that they both have found their way. Great work.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Well written Greek tragedy. He ALMOST got away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well hell, loved the story! Read the comments from the usual guys but afraid I can't get steamed up at Tiff or Bruce, he should have stood up years earlier. The longer you wait the more the sore festers untill the medicine is drastic. .....

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Again, stupid

he was never the one cheating or withholding emotionally she was so what was with the threat of murder?

8 years of marriage she never changed

during the divorce she never changed

for years after the divorce she never changed

so why now? why out of the blue? why off screen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every bit of it.

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

I'm not sure how to feel about this story. Although written very well there isn't a likeable character anywhere. She is a raving bitch and he is a lazy slug. The ending is a bit extreme with the .38. I would have liked better if it was a bit more heartfelt and maybe a prelude to cement their relationship.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44over 2 years ago

Great story! Lots of twists and turns in your plot. Also a most EXCELLENT READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why was Bruce so mad? It's not as if he wasn't there when his marriage evolved. He was 50% partner in a deal he cut himself. No reason whatsoever to blame Tiffany for anything that happened while he was participating. Takes two to tango (TTTT).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one helluva a good story and a fairly original plot for the LW section of this site!

Couldn't tell WTF was going to happen, not even up to the very end!

Liked it, damned good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife leaves him to go to Hawaii and goes ball-cutter on her way out the door. Two years later they meet again when his star is rising and she's ball-cutting again. In between she's ball-cutting over the phone with big dick. He wilts the second time and winds up in bed with her and her ball-cutting mouth. I don't like her. Everything she accuses him is a projection on her part.

I do think he was sulking and pouting thru the divorce, should have gone to counseling instead of shutting her out, to clarify for her what the problem was. She says she was wrong and now she admits it. What was wrong? What is she admitting?

Silly ending with the 38 and rings and proposal. Overly dramatic and silly.... Good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would the guy go back to a slut who basically said he was a small dick loser. The first big cock that she finds will be splitting her in no time. Not a good story. And her threatening him about infidelity made me laugh. Not a great story I'm afraid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've seen this recurring pattern in Daniel's stories. His leading women are supposed to be "strong and independent". And Daniel's version of strong usually means one thing is that the woman is entitled, outspoken and most importantly, some kind of extremely sensuous succubus who can't be denied whenever she asks for sex. His men on the other hands are usually good/great at their profession but are bumbling fools when it comes to their love lives. They are all some kind of lovesick fools who can't deny a sexy woman and always think with their little heads. He is a good writer but this concept of his sexy/devious females and moronic male protagonists gets old after reading a couple of his stories.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4, good story, iffy ending. The MC was likable and interesting but Tiffany seemed complete mental, a total bitch who had zero respect for him. Even if she wasn't cucking him before the divorce she sure treated him like a cucked husband, went out of her way to hurt him and belittle him afterwards. She was and still is a toxic person, no hope of reconciliation in my opinion with that phone call and certainly shouldn't have taken her back in the end with her pulling a gun on him. Bruce would probably wind up like the poor guy in another story on this site where his wife castrated him because she thought he was cheating.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Again, poor bastard damn near escaped. 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate cuck stories. NO MAN would go back to a cucking woman!!! NO MAN would go back to a woman who told him he and his dick were second rate. This was a fantasy cuck story probably written by male hating feminist or a spineless cucking man.

Real men don’t read and enjoy cucking stories. Ole Tiff was a heartless bitch worthless bitch. Sadly the ballers 21st century men with feelings accepts this bullsh*t as OK. Grow a spine and a pair….and oh by the way hit that big Dick bastard in the nuts hard in the fight, real hard…

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I didn't like the ending. She never deserved to have him as her husband. So now that he's making good money he's worthy? Fck that, the first time she called him while being fucked by big dick it should have been over. One things for sure Mona would have been mugged and left with an STD, lots of scars and no teeth...all by the women whose husbands she cheated with over the years 🤣👍

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

Great writer. Difficult story. Hard to relate to the husband. How in the world could anyone allow themselves to be shit on this bad for this long? How could it take 9 years?

I suppose this is a rather common situation in a lot of bitchy wives stories on the site. The long-suffering husband lays out a litany of crap his wife has been doing for the last six months or year. By the time we get to the story we want to scream at him for being such a clueless, spineless wimp. [yeah, the being cut off from sex, her out til after midnight on girls nights out, the staying late at work 2-3 nights a week, the new short skirts, new high heels and sexy dresses to work, the bitchiness, and all the other red flags the size of Texas just might be something you want to put a stop to or at least look into ...] I realize so many authors want to make sure we understand how bad she is and how unfair it all is, but damn! Do guys really put up with that for months and months without taking action?

In this particular story, how did he ever decide it would be a good idea to have children with this bitch?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@traddisagain — on / off relationship

You thought it was frustrating???!!!! How frustrated did you think Bruce was?!!!

I think that was DQS1’s intention — to make you frustrated. Then you’d get the tiniest inkling how bad Bruce had it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Just like I loved all of Danielkitten's stories from before. Thanks & keep writing!

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

I gave it a '5' because of a happy ending but you made it very frustrating; 'they were together, they weren't together, they were together, they weren't together, they were tog...........dear oh law, give us a break!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Poor plot to start, and an even worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stopped reading from the point the writer chose to have Bruce allow himself to be badgered into going out with his ex. This did not fit with the rest of the story.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

"who refer to anyone who doesn't think like them as CUCKS"

.

good point annony

.

the only people who are cucks are the degenerate scum like this story's protagonist who accept it when the slut cheats on them

.

disagreeing with someone doenst make you a cuck,

.

accepting the cheating and staying with a whore is what makes you a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

People can be soooo stupid. At least fictional people have an excuse, someone else is writing the story. What excuse do you have? The world and relationships are NOT just black and white, life would probably be better if that were true. Too many skipped from page 2 to page 7. You missed the point that they both knew all along, they were still in love, just needed to agree on the rules - communication, partnership and commitment. It centers around the question, are you happier with or without the other person.

If you can't believe the pain they inflicted on each, you obviously have never been in love.

I have read another version of this story by qhml1 and enjoy both. Thank you both for all your work. It's easy to write a few sentences trashing someone else's work - quite different three pages and more.

One last thing since I'm still on my high horse - the only thing more worn out than'Just Once . . .' and 'February Sucks . . .' is the mental midgets (apologies to dwarf or smaller people) who refer to anyone who doesn't think like them as CUCKS. It seems awful strange when you say 'all his stories end like that'- why do you keep reading? (closet c......)

somewhere east of Omaha

other2other1other2other1almost 3 years ago

I have hesitated in reading this story for some time, it didn't quite sit right with me. I don't feel like she truly had any remorse in the end and the way she spoke to him but professed to love him. nope. if it was real life then they would be broken again in no time. But she was right he was a bit too much of a pussy. He did need to man up a bit. But even then they never spoke to each other like a couple that should ever have gotten back together.

3 stars as it was ok, but could have been better

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years ago

If, like several of the great writers on here have done, I wrote yet another version, I’m certain Madge would either be found hanging from a coconut tree, or sacrificed to a volcano. But only after her ‘dad’ was found neutered.

I put off reading it again, and again, and… because it grabs my emotions too tightly. Great job of writing, as always.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Surprise surprise...

Another steaming pile of shit. An unrepentant harpy of a wife and a weak husband. So unique, so innovative...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh My Fucking GOD. I have never, never felt so.... so horrible about a story and its ending on this site before. Throughout the story I really did feel sorry for the guy and all the rough things he had to go through. A struggling writer faces a lot of blocks and initial rejects are no uncommon prospect but to go through all that SHIT at his own HOME?! Yes, true that the marriage was never gonna work out, if there ever was one in the first place, with all the deep rooted issues in the past and that is understandable. The actions of parents do affect children's subconsciously but he took all that for such a long time and then even after the divorce she JUST WOULDNT let him be at some peace. All because he left that weekend after putting up with YEARS and YEARS of being buried down by her and her mother?! ALL THE PAIN HE CAUSED HER!? And even after all that she had the nerve to go about and constantly shoot him in the knees with those words during the meeting. I thought that in the end he would have finally get some peace from her when Candy and him started to form a thing alas it wasn't to be and even Candy nudged him to go with her? Honestly the whole fiasco with Stephen does not even come close to how badly she has treated him and how badly she would end up treating him.

I know that this is just a work of fiction and kudos to the author who was able to get such reaction out of people. It is a style of writing you prefer and I feel that, if this is the reaction you wished for the readers of your story to have, then you have done a great job in writing the story in such a manner. I don't like the taste of this type of writing and such behavior or just the theme of the story but I won't deny that if this was a hateful story then as an author you did a great job.(STG I hope it was a hateful story)

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

I've said this before, ladies, when trying to win back your man, don't tell him how the sex with the other guy was so great or better. Less is more, leave that unsaid. Why would Bruce want her back when she thinks other dudes are much better in bed? take the gun, and see her to the door. Bye!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a terrible fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I all most felt sorry for the idiot until he started screwing himself again. She hadn't changed and probably never will. Even the ending sounded wrong. She might have seen how she ruined their marriage by not being a true part of it but all she really missed was having a lap dog under her control and obeying her orders. My guess is that Uncle Stephan will be looking for her as soon as she gets back to her office and everyone will wonder how long it will take him to get her in his bed again.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

I loved it again!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

i honestly have no idea who would like these overly noble tragic idiots. if he'd gotten over his god damn high horse and gotten a proper part time job he could have avoided years of hurt. frankly, i totally sided with the bitch, and i don't like being on that side. he was pathetic throughout, no growth at all.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

I think I'll skip this one. Too many bad comments and I hate CUCK stories. No score but will add it to my favorites so I'll know not to come back to it in the future and unknowingly read it. Yeah, that's how I do things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous