Separated Ch. 03: 5 is a Crowd

Story Info
Online flirting leads to sexting and real world encounters.
4.8k words
4.42
3.1k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later, Nick gets a message from Alayna, 'You will not believe this, he was so taken with the other night, he has started to pay more interest, if that is possible, and is suggesting things again. Like me with another man, which we may have to engineer to be you.'

There are three crying laughing emoji's at the end of the message.

'He wants to go out to the pub tonight and wants to do it outside somewhere, which I am never going to say no to. What have you done to me?'

Nick smiles, and replies, 'Made your marriage better,' he can see she is online, so adds, 'Want to cum now?'

After a few moments a response comes back, 'I would love to, but kids here and I am being picked up in 10, later.'

'Busy day?' asks Nick with a disappointed smile.

'Very, three houses to clean will not be done until 4 at earliest.'

'I will leave you to it then,' says Nick, but sends a dick pic afterwards.

'Stop it! I get moist just talking to you that will set me off,' comes the reply.

Alayna disappears off for the day, as she works her mind wanders to Nick. She is in an empty house when a message from Nick comes through, 'How's the day going?'

Alayna thinks for a minutes then responds, 'Not bad, ahead of schedule.'

Immediately back from Nick comes, 'Got time to think about my cock in your mouth then?'

The girl Alayna works with is downstairs, there is at least 30 minutes work in the kitchen. So she sits on the bed and replies, 'Forcing its way in?'

'Just pushing your lips, where are you?' says Nick.

'In the bedroom of a house I am cleaning,' she responds.

'I push you back on that bed and climb on, spinning around so my cock is by your mouth, and you let it in.'

Alayna lays back and slips her hand inside her knickers, and types, 'My mouth accepts your cock and I lick it gently, as I have so many times before.'

'I pull your skirt up, to reveal your bright red knickers, and slip them down, I revel in the sight of your beautiful pussy, then take your clit in my mouth.'

Alayna starts to rub, with familiar warm feeling coming over her.

Nick continues, 'I suck you clit and play with your pussy as you suck my cock, lost in each other, we start the path to climax. I flick your clit with my tongue and you are on the verge of cumming,' when a voice says, 'I hope somebody is going to do that to me after?'

Nick pauses before he starts to type again, 'It is the lady of the house, and she has come home unexpectedly. She is in her late 30's brunette and short, 5'4'' maybe? She has a round attractive face, but a fit body.'

Again Nick pauses and gives it a moment before continuing to write his fantasy, 'You splutter, 'I'm sorry Ms Blackwood,' but before you can say anymore she says, 'I'm not joking I want mine licked too' and drops her trousers. Ms Blackwood reveals small black lace panties.'

Nick is really getting into this one, it is flowing organically, no planning, and so without thinking he starts typing again, 'She pushes her panties down and climbs on the bed. Stepping over me, she stops over your head. I move to give her access, and then resume sucking your clit. She slowly knees down over your head and puts her pussy within licking distance of your mouth and leans forward to pull you up. Hesitantly you push your tongue towards her until you touch her pussy lips.'

Alayna feels the warmth spread through her on reading this, she is cumming not ready to stop, and she lets Nick continue the story.

'She drags me up to kiss her, my cock brushes your pussy, so I let it slip inside. You moan as I do, and lost in the moment push your tongue into Ms Blackwood. I move my hand down to rub her clit. I have no idea how I am managing to slide in and out of you, kiss her and rub, but I am!'

'You move your hands up and play with her breasts, searching out the hard nipples. You are back ready to cum, and Ms Blackwood is not far behind you.'

Alayna explodes again, this time with some heavy moaning. This is fabulous though and she is not going to stop yet.

She looks back at her phone and Nick's message is already there, 'You cum, tensing and relaxing, Ms Blackwood pushes down onto you, as she also cums. She throws herself onto the bed beside you.'

'She says, 'Take your cock out of there I need it.''

'I look at you for a moment, then do as asked, moving to her and sliding my cock in. You move up to her and she kisses you her hand finds your pussy and she pushes fingers inside, I place a hand on your clit and the other hand on hers. I rub and pump her, and rub you while she plays inside,' Nick is having a lot of fun with this story now.

This is also too much for Alayna who cums again, legs stretched out and moaning. As soon as it is done, she says, 'Sorry got to get back to work, but that was epic.'

Alayna closes her phone, pulls herself together and walks into the bathroom.

That evening as they sit eating dinner, Paul says to Alayna, 'It's Friday, you want to go out for a bit tonight?'

'Had nothing planned, why not, but what has brought this on?' Alayna says curious.

Paul glances around, to check none of the kids are within earshot then says, 'I have been so horny since the other night, that was amazing, and thought we could go out and enjoy ourselves, get ready for about 8?'

'OK'

About 7.15 Alayna is up in her bedroom getting ready, she is sitting in her underwear, which is some of her sexiest, and it is revealing. Paul comes in and looks at her for a moment, then walks over to the wardrobe, he pulls out her very short leather skirt.

Paul says, 'Thought you might want to wear this?'

'Suppose I could,' she responds with a smile.

It is a warm evening, so the short skirt is not a problem, and she pairs it with a colourful top that shows some skin, but not too much.

Just before 8, she walks downstairs, looking great, well she thinks OK, so Paul will say amazing. Paul is in nice jeans and a shirt, and just looks at her for a moment, mouth slightly open, then manages, 'WOW.'

'You look absolutely fabulous mum,' remarks her daughter.

'Thank you, both,' she says, 'But I look OK, is all.'

Father and Daughter look at each other for a second, and there is a moment when they both silently agree to leave it.

'Let's go, thought we would take a walk down to the Royal Oak, if you are up for it?'

'That's fine,' she says, 'but want a taxi back! Not walking 30 minutes after I have had a few, and it is cold, later.'

They walk out the house together, and off in the right direction, they talk as they walk, nothing interesting, just small talk, bit about the episode of Games of Thrones they watched the previous night. When they get to the pub, Paul holds the door for her, and then follows her in.

They ordered at the Bar, pint for Paul and large Rose for Alayna, Paul takes a seat at edge of the room where they can sit opposite, but at an angle to each other, and both can look out across the room. They chat about nothing some more, but as they do Alayna becomes aware of a guy across from them looking her way quite a lot. She looks at him for a minute, and decides she does not know him, but she does think he is way out of her league, so why would he be looking at her.

She says to Paul, 'There is a guy over at the bar that keeps looking at me, he is the 6 foot tall guy with the blue shirt and black jeans.'

Paul glances over, and spots him; he is tall, dark blond hair, slim and fit, with a cool style about him.

'Well he probably fancies you,' says Paul.

'No way,' she says, 'he is well out of my league, and about 10 years too young to be interested in me.'

'You are joking?' retorts Paul, 'You could have anybody in this bar if you wanted, and you are top draw!'

It is as Paul says this that Alayna realises that from where the guy is sitting, he would be able to see completely up her skirt and see her red knickers. That is what he is looking at, and she almost blurts it out.

She turns to Paul and says, 'It's the skirt you got me to wear, he can see my knickers.'

Paul looks at her for a moment, then says, 'Well, why do you think I got you to wear it? Why don't you go to the toilet and take them off?'

'What?' Alayna says, not sure she heard it properly.

'We have talked loads of times about you having another man, now is your chance if you want to take it.'

Alayna looks at Paul trying to work out if he is serious, or not. After a few seconds she decides he is, and says, 'If we start this, you can't stop it halfway through.'

'I know, but I want something as good as the other night, and this feels adventurous, if you don't like that guy we can find another,' Paul says with a cheeky smile.

Alayna does not reply, she stands and walks to the toilet, past the guy, who she smiles at. Once in the toilet it takes her 5 seconds to take her knickers off and stash them in her bag, she turns and walks straight back out as confidently as she can. As she passes the guy, she looks around and smiles sweetly, then continues to her chair and sits, she looks at the guy who is looking there way, and slowly opens her legs.

Her heart is pounding now, and she wants to say something to Paul, but does not know what, so she takes a large slug of the wine, almost draining the glass. The guy's eyes go wide, and he looks around nervously, like he is looking if anybody else has seen what he just saw, he makes eye contact with Alayna, and she smiles at him again, and finishes the wine. Her heart is calming, and she says to Paul, 'what now, he definitely saw.'

'I don't know,' says Paul, 'I just know I can't go get you another drink for a minute,' and indicates down to his trousers.

She takes a quick look and sees that watching her do that has had a reaction in Paul's jeans, and she smiles, wants to laugh, but suppresses it.

The guy at the bar says something to the barman, who replies, and he nods, then he speaks to the two guys next to him, and they both look over. Alayna shuts her legs very swiftly, but they no more than glance, and go back to whatever they were discussing. He picks up his beer and a glass of rose that barman has just poured, and walks over.

The guy puts the glass down on the table, and says, 'You look like you need a refill,' to Alayna, then to Paul, 'I assume you let her show me what I just saw?'

'I told her to,' Paul says not looking at the bloke.

'Joe,' he says offering his hand to Alayna, which she shakes.

'Hi Joe,' she says, 'Take it you liked what you saw, as you came over?'

'I did,' he said, 'thought it was at least worth a drink,' indicating the wine, 'and thought I would see what the deal is, told my mates I was going to have a chat with a girl, I knew from work, so they will not be over.'

'What do you want the deal to be?' Alayna says pushing the chair out so he can sit down.

Joe sits pulling the chair so he can touch Alayna leg, but so nobody but Paul would be able to see, and she opens her legs again so that his knee can slot between.

He puts his hand on her leg, it is large and warm, as he says, 'You are the hottest woman in here, and providing your,' he pauses then says, 'Husband?' She nods, 'Husband approves I plan to have some fun with you.'

Paul says, 'Providing you don't hurt her, and I get to watch, that is good with me.'

Alayna can feel her pussy getting wetter, this is the most thrilling thing she has ever done, but at the same time, it is incredibly scary. Joe slips his hand up her leg, and the tips of his fingers just touch her pussy, the lips move and juice covers the tops of his fingers.

'Wow, you are ready to go!' says Joe.

'No, you are going to have to work for it, I am just excited for what is to come,' she says, as she relaxes into the seat a little, 'and no rush we have some drinks to finish at the very least.'

After taking a swig of beer Paul says, 'So what do you do Joe?'

'Doctor,' he replies, 'live near Leeds, just back home for weekend to see my mates and Mum,' as he says this he slips a finger into Alayna, something Paul is watching closely.

'You have a girlfriend?' asks Alayna, moving to get the finger comfortable.

'Did have, broke up couple of weeks ago, hadn't been seeing her long, but thought it would last longer than it did.'

They chat about nothing for another 20 minutes, Paul goes and gets a round of drinks, and while he is at the bar Joe says to Alayna, 'Do you do this much?'

'No first time, bit scared really.'

'I have never done anything like this before either, so equally scared!'

Alayna looks at him for a moment then says, 'I am surprised at that, the confidence you approached us with and the fact you had your hand on my pussy in 10 seconds.'

He smiled and says, 'I thought it was worth the risk, worst that was going to happen was a slap.'

Joe looks around for a moment then says, 'OK, what do you like, besides my fingers in you? So I can ensure we both enjoy whatever this is' he says this with a kind smile, that takes a lot of the tension out of Alayna.

'I don't know how to answer that really, normal stuff, I like being outside, and I like it doggy, that enough to start with?'

'I think we can work from there,' said Joe with a laugh.

He moves himself to be closer to Alayna, and pushes his hand to rub her clit, she leans into this, enjoying the thrill, she looks around but the only person even vaguely looking their way is Paul.

'Good?' asks Joe, as she feels her body respond to his efforts.

'Oh yeah, that is working,' she smiles at him.

He continues, and Alayna can feel the pressure inside building, how will she cope with an orgasm with this many people around, there is an older couple sitting not 5 feet from her. Paul returns, looks down at Joe's hand and says 'Enjoying yourselves?' as he puts the drinks on the table.

Alayna just nods, she does not trust herself to say anything, there is little time before she cums.

'I think we have an understanding,' says Joe, as he pushes that last bit to send her over the edge.

Alayna cums, she clamps her mouth shut, but she can't disguise the shudder from her body, one of the couple looks around, but nobody else seems to notice. Alayna recovers enough to look at the women and say, 'cramp,' the woman smiles and looks back to her husband.

Joe moves back from Alayna to give her some space, she picks up the wine and takes a large gulp.

'That was intense,' she says.

'Looked good to me,' says Paul.

Paul and Joe slowly drain their pints, and Alayna finishes her wine, 'so, where we going?' asks Joe.

'Behind the hedge in the beer garden, there is a picnic bench,' says Paul, 'should be empty out there by now.'

They all wander out; Alayna can feel her heart beating as they round the hedge, there is nobody here, but over the other side of wall is the smokers area and there are people in it chatting, nobody saw them coming in here. There is limited light, but enough to see, Alayna perches on the corner of the table leans back, with her short skirt her pussy is fully visible.

Joe kneels down and licks her pussy, he moves his tongue up and down until it settles on her clit, and he rubs it, plays with it, and then drives his tongue into it. Alayna moans gently there is real excitement in her at what Joe is about to do, for 25 years the only man whose cock she has even touched, is watching them, and now this hot younger lad is about to have her the way he wants. Paul is standing a short distance away, where he can see perfectly the attention that Joe is paying to her, his cock is in his hand, and he is smiling.

Joe slides fingers into her pussy, moving with purpose they reach up towards her clit from inside, she feels the urge to explode again, but holds it in for now. Joe can obviously sense this and increases the pressure on her clit, she holds only a moment more, and cums. She moans, louder than she meant to, as the waves of pleasure run through her, the chatting in the smoking area stops, she looks over, thinking, damn they are about to ruin this, but it appears to be an unfortunately timed break in their conversation as it starts up again.

Alayna looks at Joe, who has in that short window of time got his cock out, 'How do you want it?' he asks, 'slow and gently or hard and rough?'

She thinks for a moment, then says, 'Doggy, hard,' as she gets off the table and leans over the corner, legs apart.

She is now facing the smoking area, and can see that there are about three people in it, if they looked this way, they could probably make out something was going on. Just then Joe pushes his cock into her pussy, one swift hard motion, she gasps, but Joe starts a fast hard rhythm that pushes her into the table, it feels good.

Alayna looks as Paul and asks, 'You alright?'

'Better than alright he says this is fab,' he replies, his cock being wanked hard in his hand.

'Before that explodes, get it over here and in my mouth,' Alayna says.

Joe's motion is really doing it for her, and she moves a hand down to rub. Two of the people in the smoking area, walk along the path towards them, but do not appear to have noticed anything.

Alayna's heart jumps into her mouth, as they walk the other side of the hedge. Neither of the men has noticed they are just carrying on, as Alayna hears a woman's voice say, 'round here, I need you now!'

With that, a couple appear in-front of Alayna, they look for a moment, then the girl, who is probably only 20, says, 'Don't mind us,' as she pulls the lad towards another table.

Her words are the first time Paul and Joe, have realised they are not alone, Paul turns away from the girl, obviously a little concerned that she sees him wanking, but she is paying them no interest as she reaches the table and starts to push down her trousers and knickers and jumps up on the table in a mirror of the position Alayna was in 10 minutes ago. The girl has positioned herself so Alayna and Joe can see everything that is going on. Joe has regained his stroke and watching the girl has brought Alayna back to the point of cumming as she is pounded into the table.

Alayna feels the wash of feeling and warmth as it flows through her and she moans, the girl looks over and gives her thumbs up. The lad has his cock out and moving to fuck the girl, but she says, 'Errrr, no, pay it some attention first.'

Paul comes around to the front of Alayna with his cock throbbing, she sees the lad kneel down before her view is obscured, and she focuses on what is in front of her, she takes Pauls cock in her mouth, and sucks and licks it, he is moments away from shooting his load.

The girl says, 'Wow, you go girl,' which puts Paul off slightly, but Alayna knows how to lick just so and with her free hand massages his balls.

Paul lets rip and she wanks his entire load into her mouth and swallows it, he looks happy as he sits on the bench beside her, he strokes her back as he does. Alayna can now see the girl again, she is going for it, with the lads head between her legs, she is moaning softly, but they are getting louder. Alayna can feel her next orgasm coming, and it is clear Joe is not far from blowing his load too, she watches the girl, and pushes harder on her clit, which she thinks is getting a little sore now.

Joe says, 'Yeah, there it is,' as Alayna feels the warm liquid inside her, she is only 3 or four seconds behind, her head drops from the intensity of this one, it is the best she has had all day, it sends ripples through her body, and she moans loudly.

'2 in that short space,' the girl breaths hard, 'my first is,' as she gasps loudly and her body shakes.

Paul and Joe have both put themselves away, and have straightened their clothes.

Joe says, 'That was amazing, going back in for a drink, if you want to join? But if not, find me again if you want a repeat.'

12