Separated, I Play Hard in MILF City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Okay, I'm in, just keep in mind I have a plane to catch."

Rio moved to my right side and Victoria moved to my left, and they both reached up, standing on their tip toes, and kissed me on the cheek.

Victoria said "We'll make it worth your while, Jack." And she kissed my cheek a second time. She smelled good.

I think she wanted to kiss me on the mouth but held back.

Rio took off to prepare something in one of the small back offices and Victoria took me by the hand into her office.

Closing the door behind her, she said to me "I need for you to shower before we do the ... " and I finished her sentence with "The experiment?" and she blushed and then smiled at me saying "Yes. The experiment."

She didn't look like she was going anywhere, meaning she wasn't leaving her office and I wondered if I was the first lab rat for this thing.

****

It turns out I wasn't the only hung guy getting measured. The NBA Lakers D team plays in Las Vegas and apparently it wasn't too hard for Rio to lure some of these hulking young men to the studio where they were measured, twice. Size and spurt.

I'm not sure what happened after the players measurements were done being taken. It didn't seem to me that Victoria was involved but maybe Rio had some college girlfriends "assist."

Victoria looked at me, smiling, and said "I hope you don't mind" and before I could reply, without turning her back, she pulled her tee shirt over her head, tossing it to her chair behind the desk, looked up at me and smiled, then unhooked the cups of her bra and peeled it off, flashing me her ample chest.

Her breasts were larger than I had thought when I gazed at her wearing the tee shirt. On the Jack Colton measuring scale, these were a handful; not larger and not smaller, but a full handful.

Her torso was tan but her breasts were white; she hadn't allowed the sun to reach them yet.

And those tatas were firm; for being her age I was surprised as there was only a slight sag.

As for her nipples, they were a sight to behold.

These were pink monsters. Areoles at least two inches across with puffy, very puffy nipples rising from the center up into the air. Those nipples were almost an inch long.

Of course the cool air of the a/c didn't help and I wasn't about to say anything.

Victoria didn't hide, she didn't show off, but she did stop at this point of her getting undressed and said to me "If you like what you see, you need to get your clothes off so I can wash your back in the shower."

With that, still facing me, she gripped her yoga pants at the waist and pulled them down in one swift motion, her head following her hands down to her feet, demonstrating her flexibility. Her large breasts hung down from her chest. There was a gentle sway.

I fucking loved every second of it.

Slowly she lifted her head, pulling herself up, totally exposing herself to me.

Her eyes watched mine and I fought the temptation to look down at her pussy.

She stepped out of her white pants that were in a pile at her feet and sent them flying to desk chair with a quick kick of her right foot to where the rest of her clothes were.

Victoria's pussy was trimmed for a bikini; her lips were covered with what I assumed was natural red hair and the rest was bare. I noticed she had nice tan lines on her front and as she walked by me on the way to the bathroom, my eyes followed and I was pleased to see she had nice tan lines on her tight MILF ass too.

When she got to the bathroom door she turned and looked at me, catching me staring at her fine nude body.

"Jack, if you don't get those clothes off, right now, you'll be washing yourself in the shower. It'll be more fun if I wash you."

I grinned and got on task. I did take my time hanging up my clothes because however this experiment went, I was going to have to put them back on again and wear them on my flight to Santa Fe.

Victoria had left the bathroom door open so entering the bathroom I could see that Victoria was already in the steamy shower. She had put on a shower cap to keep her hair dry.

I stepped in the glass box and she smiled at me, her eyes on my face. She handed me a pair of shower gloves and a bar of soap and said with a laugh "I need you to wash my back please" and with that she quickly turned around while I responded with "Do I get to wash your front too?" and she replied with a laugh "Only if you do a good job on my back."

With that she wiggled her ass and I went to work, washing, not seducing.

I worked fast, moving from her neck to her shoulders, her arms, then her back.

She liked what I was doing and told me so.

Along this short journey my libido fully kicked in and I found myself bumping into her ass with my hard on.

The first time I goosed her and she jumped and laughed, but she was no stranger to cock.

I didn't dwell on the opportunity to wet hump her, I apologized and moved south.

I knelt behind her, and gently indicated that I wanted her to spread her tanned thighs.

Victoria complied and I started in on her ass. I spared no crevice from the probing glove, spreading her ass cheeks open with one hand and washing her rosebud with the gloved hand.

She liked my reconnaissance, pushing into my hand and not moving away from it.

I didn't linger and then I soaped down her slender thighs, to her calves and finally to her feet.

I stood back up and kissed her neck and asked her "How did I do? Did I do a good enough job to do your front?"

****

Victoria ended up washing my front, which was the whole point of me taking a shower.

I needed to be clean for the experiment.

Victoria did a wonderful job of washing me and got me really hard.

She couldn't let me cum because of the second part of the experiment but she told me several times in no uncertain terms that I was the biggest man she'd ever seen.

Victoria, God bless her, took extra care to soap up my throbbing cock and washed the soap off tenderly. She even gave me a quick French kiss which I loved. But only one.

****

Clean and dry, I found myself face down on a long massage table.

Victoria, wearing a long tee shirt that went to mid thigh, was lying next to me. We made out like teenagers.

She was a good kisser and she liked my cock rubbing on her pussy but she wouldn't let me in.

I know what she wanted, her goal. It was to get me long and hard.

She succeeded.

Once Rio said she had everything ready, Victoria got off the table and started giving me a nice massage.

Meanwhile Rio unlocked a section of the massage table and my midsection was exposed below and my hard cock and balls were ready for the experiment.

This was a milking table. I'd never experienced one before but what the hell.

Rio gasped when she saw the size of my cock, and with her tiny hands she pulled me down, stretching me out.

Quickly, she pushed a cock ring to the base of my cock and then she coated my cock with a cool gel like substance.

That took less than a minute and then I felt something go past my cock, and not being able to see, I tensed. It wasn't painful, just a different feeling.

Victoria sensed my apprehension and whispered to me "Jack, it's a penis pump to get you and keep you hard. Relax honey."

Rio kept pushing the unit up my cock and I felt the tip of my cock hit some soft substance. I didn't know what it was; it didn't feel bad, again, just different.

Victoria whispered again "Jack, we filled the pump with a substance that will allow us to have a mold of your cock. You just need to be hard and still for a few minutes."

In no time, Rio had pushed the cylinder to the base of my cock and then she turned the suction on, forcing my cock to stretch and grow even further.

It wasn't painful, it was stimulating but I wondered what kind of weird science experiment I was being subjected to.

Victoria reassured me everything was fine I just had to make sure I didn't cum.

Her hands did a great job while we waited for the mold to dry. Thank God it didn't take long.

The vacuum was released, the unit was slowly pulled off my erection; Rio rolled the cock ring off of me and proceeded to clean off the remains.

"That wasn't so bad, was it Jack?" Victoria whispered into my ear.

I was still hard and Rio knew just what to do.

In an act that I will remember for the rest of my life, this hot Asian college student deep throated me to the base of my cock in a single movement and proceeded to massage my hard and willing cock to an incredible finish down her gullet in about two minutes flat.

I made it to the airport just a few minutes late, but I told both Victoria and Rio I wanted to take a private yoga class next time I was in town.

"Nude yoga?" Victoria teased.

Rio told me that I had to come back because she swallowed my load instead of capturing it to be measured.

****

I missed my wife, my step daughters, Janet (The Milf) and her daughters; Julie and Missy.

I also missed going to my office at the dealership in LA and seeing the folks who worked there.

But a couple of good things happened.

First, Janet (The Milf) was able to sneak up to see me while the girls were in school. She'd drop off the kids at school, catch a jet out of Burbank for Las Vegas, I'd pick her up, we'd spend three hours fucking and talking at The Four Seasons and she'd catch a 2pm back to LA in time to pick up the girls at 4pm from school.

I also slipped into LA a few times which allowed Janet and I more time together. That Marriott Hotel at Burbank Airport had some nice suites and well, we broke a bed one morning as I pounded Janet to a screaming orgasm (or was it six?). She liked it doggy style and I accommodated her.

I also liked the Hilton in Glendale; the suites had great views of the valley below which we enjoyed while we fucked.

I was able to sneak in some pussy with Julie and with Missy too. Pregnant women need cock. They need to know they are still attractive and loved. I didn't disappoint them and it was heavenly coming into those hot needy pussies.

I also made a point of visiting the dealership to sign important papers but I never stayed long. I didn't want to tell anyone I was in the doghouse. Let them all assume I was simply traveling on business.

I think that Catherine knew about these visits but she didn't ask about them. But I knew she was missing my cock and was jealous the other gals were getting it.

I found out later she had a substitute for my man meat. And that Victoria and Rio were behind its creation.

*****

Remember that in the first week in April I was told that employees were stealing from my hotel at the rate of $30,000 a month.

Quickly, and quietly, we launched an investigation and gathered evidence that thirteen employees were thieves. Two were men and the rest were women.

The two men worked in accounting. One guy, Mark, who was 30, confessed to grand theft and was sentenced to ten years. This guy gave up everything he knew in the hope of getting a reduced sentence and time off for cooperating. The judge wasn't having any of it.

The second guy, Stephen, age 28, was the brains behind the thefts in accounting. He had been with the company for just a few years all in the back office and did a competent job but showed no ambition.

As far as we could tell, Stephen wasn't married and he had no girlfriends. Or any friends. This is the kind of guy who brings a gun to work and, greets his coworkers with a shooting rampage.

The more we dug, the worse it got. Stephen had set up separate companies as vendors to the hotel and each month would sign off on paying to these dummy companies the bullshit invoices he printed out on his home computer.

The checks would be deposited into various bank accounts around town. More often than not cash was soon taken out, sometimes via money orders. We noticed that the money never stayed long in the bank account. But once it was withdrawn we couldn't find it. Once it left the fake company bank accounts the cash and money orders vanished.

Stephen thought he was a clever guy. We figured he took the cash and buried it somewhere in the desert and that he would do the time, ten years, then retrieve the money and leave the country to live a life of leisure.

But he wasn't talking and we weren't making any headway. It was frustrating but we had ten years to find the money. I estimated his embezzlement cost the hotel over $2 million. I fired the accounting firm and sued them for malpractice.

More on Stephen the asshole crook shortly.

I was somewhat more lenient with the women. I actually had in mind a way that they could pay back their theft and with some help from the local DA and a judge running for re-election who wanted a campaign contribution, got all of the ladies on parole status and they could get off parole and stay out of jail if they kept their nose clean for five years and paid restitution, including court costs.

At the Clark County Jail, I had a one on one interview with each of the women and explained how the next five years would go for them. They could accept my offer, as is, no negotiation, or they could go to jail for ten years. Their choice.

Nine of the women accepted on the spot; two wanted more time to think about it. The jailer was kind enough to put these two into the general population for one night and when I came back the next morning the two were clamoring to sign the agreement.

I hired off duty female cops to help me supervise my prisoners. It was a well paying part time job for my cop friends.

I had no shortage of cops wanting to make good money supervising non violent prisoners who were first time offenders.

I rented a large, very private house out in the middle of bum fuck Nevada for two days under the guise of filming. I only used the backyard; we never even went into the house; there was a shower and bathrooms near the big pool in the backyard.

One of my female prisoners had the task of putting the other female prisoner's hair up, prior to their corporal punishment.

My female thieves were to be whipped. My little helper also put sunglasses on each prisoner, including a strap around their head to hold the glasses on during the punishment.

I had the whole thing filmed; it was going on pay per view on one of my adult websites.

One at a time, each of the ten women was tied between two poles, stripped to the waist, and lashed with a whip.

Finding three whip masters was easy on Craigslist. I wanted pain; welts but not blood.

My three bikini clad, masked whip masters, were all knockouts and had hard bodies to die for, and I could tell they liked; no, loved the task of whipping other females. They probably would have done the job for free!

As the afternoon wore on, and the temperature rose, each whip master stripped down to nothing, which was fine by me. It only made the videos hotter; who wouldn't want to see sweat covered beauties whipping tied up women in the sun?

My whip masters all had impressive trimmed bushes, which contrasted nicely with their firm, tan bodies.

They had different whips, and each changed them in and out, depending on skin type and attitude of the prisoner.

Some of my ladies got it worse than the others.

After each stroke the prisoner had to call out the stroke number.

I didn't have a set number of strokes; I wanted the full drama to be played out.

I started with the lady that had stolen the most money.

That first whip across the back yielded a whelp and then the tears, pleading, begging, and crying started.

I was impervious to it.

The other prisoners were all watching, wide eyed, at the treatment they would soon be enjoying.

At one point the noise was so bad I had the whip master put a gag in her mouth.

Prisoner number one had a back soon covered with welts.

I called a stop to her session.

The other ladies were frightened to death after seeing and hearing this first prisoner punished, but one by one, they were dragged up, tied up, stripped and whipped.

I held back my little helper from being whipped which I will explain in a minute.

Ten women were whipped well that day.

Ten women were punished but they knew there was more to come the next day.

They slept that night in tents in the backyard under armed guards. I had dinner brought in and there was plenty of water to drink. The food was certainly better than they were served in jail. As were the bathroom facilities.

A female doctor tended to their backs and announced that each was ready for another round when the sun came up. I imagine they didn't get much sleep that night. I didn't much care.

In round two, the next morning, each prisoner was stripped totally naked and caned on the ass and thighs until welts were visible from the back of the knees to their waist.

I told the whip masters that the legs and butts were to match the redness of their backs.

When the whipping was done, all their asses were crisscrossed with nice red welts.

There were tears, screaming, whimpering, crying; begging for forgiveness.

They all pleaded to never be whipped again.

Yes, this was cruel and unusual punishment.

But they had signed off on it before being let out of jail.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

****

After personally inspecting for a second time that each of them had a backside that was burning red, and not bleeding, the doctor did her thing and then I put ten of the prisoners back in the short bus with the deputies, headed back to town.

The last girl tied between the poles was Kelly. She was a young twenty something blonde haired cocktail waitress and I thought that she had been loyal, hard working employee.

I had pulled her out of the whipping queue the previous day. She was my little helper.

I had her watch her fellow thieves get punished, one after another, both days.

There was some rumbling from the others that she was getting off scot free but I had something else in mind for her.

Having heard and seen all the pain coming from those that had been whipped before her, Kelly was shaking and crying with her eyes filled with fear as to what her fate would be.

"How many strokes of the whip shall I give you Kelly?" I asked as I stood in front of her in the sun.

She didn't say anything in reply. I am not sure she could reply, given how hard she was crying. The tears ran down her face and onto her jail uniform.

I asked her "Why did you steal the money?" and between her crying sobs, she replied "To ... pay ... for ... school."

Leaving her crying, I sat down in a chair in the shade below the misters, and enjoyed an ice cold Bud Light while I read my emails and texts and just let her cry it out.

When she finally stopped, I pulled her pants and panties down.

I noticed her panties were moist and I smelled more than just fear; I smelled arousal.

She had a very nice firm ass; the perfect size and shape for a young hot blonde and was already sprouting a nice tan line.

I rubbed her fine ass, signaling my intentions for the whip and she shuddered in fear.

Or was she turned on?

I then not so gently kicked her legs apart.

Her jail suit and her panties didn't allow much room but her thighs were spread just enough that when I was done rubbing and patting and then giving her ass a few real spanks with my right hand, I reached under her ass to find a sopping wet hairy pussy.

Kelly groaned as my fingers slipped between her puffy wet lips and she responded by pushing into my hand as opposed to trying to move away from my probing.

"You're a little slut, aren't you?" I accused her as my finger fucking continued.

It didn't take much to get her pussy engine revved up; she was already hot from watching all of her colleagues get caned. I also figured that although she wouldn't admit it, she was looking forward to a whipping.