Separated, I Play Hard in MILF City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I resisted the temptation. So did she.

Well, not exactly, once or twice she kissed me on the side of my face.

My cock throbbed silently in response.

But I knew she liked me, a lot, and not just for the money.

Her pupils were highly dilated when we looked at one another.

Hunched over the conference table reviewing numbers, our faces were just inches apart.

I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I held back.

For now.

Best to let the attraction simmer a bit.

Plus, if she got any closer to me in these meetings she'd be sitting on my lap.

Which raised all kinds of interesting possibilities.

****

Educated? Yes, a Ph. D. in Economics with a Master's in Finance from Rice University. The Stanford of the South. Great school, lousy football team.

Professional? No question.

Competent? Very.

Desirable? Highly.

I had lusted after her from the moment my eyes first perused her from head to toe when we met at her office on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

I was looking for someone to do some economic forecasting for my business. Natalie came recommended from a former student who worked for me (Dana, from many of my early stories).

At our initial meeting, really just a few months back, she had a nice size rock on her finger, indicating she was married and therefore off limits to me. If you have been reading my stories, you know I don't fuck married women (except for my own wife, Catherine).

I may fuck a woman who is separated, on a case by case basis. My rule is basically, if you haven't filed for divorce, my dick stays in my pants, no matter how bad you want it. Or even if I want you badly. Because I don't need the bullshit off dealing with a pissed off husband who may have a gun.

Just because I'm a card carrying member of the NRA doesn't mean I want a rifle or gun used on anyone, especially me or my loved ones.

Fast forward about six or seven weeks and somewhere along the journey the fancy ring disappeared from Natalie's finger and she and I had a dinner in Las Vegas that we both wanted to have since she flew with me to Santa Fe to brief me on her first report.

We ate, drank fine French champagne, laughed and our hands touched one another across the table.

I was mesmerized by her beauty and her brains.

She had a delightful smile and her tongue flicked out occasionally which turned me on to no end.

As we shared the second bottle of champagne, her tongue touched the tip of her nose as she teased me and inwardly I groaned at the sexual possibilities.

Then she whispered across the table to me: "I'm not wearing any panties tonight Jack."

My cock silently throbbed and I smiled back, knowingly frustrated as I discreetly adjusted my erection in my pants.

Then I asked "Is it a special occasion?"

She didn't directly reply at first, sharing with me that the ring on her finger was just for show; protection from being hit on.

"Which didn't always work. But you were always a gentleman and never pushed my boundaries even when I teased and tempted you."

I smiled again; but my cock was going to start dripping soon.

I was hard as a rock.

Laughing, she said "I took it off when I heard you were available."

"Available?" I asked.

She leaned in, grabbed my left hand with her right hand, squeezed and said in a low voice "Available to date me."

(FYI: dating means fucking in any language around the world).

I nodded in reply, guessing she'd heard about my separation and then she continued with "I heard you had an opening for a roommate and I'd like to interview for the position."

I nodded, thinking, every guy wants women to talk turkey like this but they rarely do.

Natalie looked around, making sure no one was listening and then she continued with "Speaking of positions, Jack, I like it best from behind. I like it deep Jack, the deeper the better. I like it when my lover is in control, forcing me to his will."

My cock was so hard it hurt.

I mean, I was in pain.

I took a sip of champagne, trying to look cool. Our eyes locked, Natalie smirking me, challenging me.

I wanted her mouth on my cock.

I wanted her long pink wet tongue in my crack.

I wanted those luscious lips kissing my balls.

I wanted my cock in that what I just knew was a tight wet hot pussy.

I wanted to fuck that world class ass.

I wanted her screaming, writhing as I jackhammered her to orgasm after orgasm as she sobbed in ecstasy.

I took a deep breath, hoping that the pain in my penis would soon disappear and then I responded with "You're hired. But I need to have an in depth, probing, and very personal interview first. Which will immediately turn into being hired, assuming you answer my questions to my satisfaction. I think you're highly qualified but are you available to start right away?"

Natalie replied, laughing, with "I was ready to start when you walked into my office on campus. I wanted to take my panties off and lift up my dress so you could fuck the daylights out of me. Every night since then I've been playing with my pussy and pretending you were fucking me.I brought my toothbrush and I don't wear pajamas. You can interview me now if you want. Or you can wait until I'm naked. Your choice. But you should know I do intend to start tonight."

It's been said that everything comes to the man who waits, and well, I waited and she came to me; she came on to me, she came with me.

Our romantic little dinner turned into a no calorie dessert.

Which started as a fuck session which slowly turned into a love making session in my three bedroom suite at The Bellagio.

Yes, we fucked in every room. For hours.

Then we made love.

And it was good.

So good.

Addictive good.

She told me later her favorite part of the night was as she stood naked wearing only her black silk thigh highs, hands high, bracing herself against the glass, thighs wide apart, looking down on The Strip below through the floor to ceiling windows as I pumped her to orgasm after orgasm from behind, my hands mauling her young, big and firm titties capped with large nipples that she loved me to tug on, pinch and pull on.

Natalie wanted me, begged me, to stop but I gave her no quarter. She'd teased me long enough and I wanted my reward, my revenge, my pleasure for my having to wait. And I got it, taking her deep, shallow, fast, slow, hitting every square inch of her tunnel of love. Her furnace made my rock hard red pole stronger than it had ever been.

I had incredible staying power, somehow. I loved how she impaled herself on me and writhed to the tipping point of what seemed to be nonstop pleasure for the both of us.

This was a woman who knew how to fuck, matching me stroke for stroke. The sound of slapping flesh could have been heard over at Lake Mead. Her moaning probably made it to San Francisco.

I didn't diddle her clit; I wanted her to orgasm just on my cock, and she did.

Exhausted, fucked out for the moment, her knees and legs shaking from the multiple powerful orgasms I delivered to her steaming cunt, she pushed off the glass, turned around and dropped to her knees, taking me fully into her mouth, tasting her own juices for the first time.

With my hand on her head, guiding her and thanking her, she blew me with newfound energy and greedily swallowed my meaty sauce before taking me by the hand to the bed where we rested, my wet dripping cock snug in her tight crack and my hands still holding those magnificent breasts.

That was last Tuesday night and sometime after 4am on that Wednesday morning she left the suite to go home to pack then catch an early short flight to Dallas to visit Southern Methodist University where she was giving a formal presentation to a society of professors in her field.

She was the hottest Econ professor I had ever known. I never had a class in college taught by a woman that looked like she did. Maybe I majored in the wrong subject.

For Natalie, it was all part of her effort to secure tenure at UNLV and she shared with me over our first dinner that her more senior, tenured, colleagues were in awe, actually jealous, that she had secured a lucrative consulting contact with me.

I am sure that some of them thought we had been sleeping together for months.

I am sure some thought that she had slept with me to get the deal. That did not happen.

I hadn't so much as kissed her from that first meeting until our dinner; and the actual first kiss took place after dinner in the elevator up to the room.

We did more than kiss as we relaxed, if you want to call it that, in the living room of my hotel suite.

Natalie was very grateful. She showed me just how much gratitude she had as she slowly undressed herself in front of me as the fireplace flickered, revealing the body I had lusted to see and then, after a quick kiss, she sank to her knees in the carpet to blow me.

****

I returned the oral favor as part of my recovery from that first deepthroat blowjob.

Slowly, kissing her breasts, sucking on her large, sensitive nipples, licking her flat tan belly and kissing down her thighs but avoiding her pussy, I rolled those thigh highs off.

With each roll I kissed and licked.

My kisses and licks caused goose bumps to break out all over her body.

On my way south, I discovered that Natalie had just a small landing strip above her clit and slit.

She was already aroused; I could smell her womanly scent which I loved.

She was hairless below her neck.

I gently massaged her feet which caused her to coo; she started laughing when I started sucking on those small pedicured toes. She loved it and told me that no man had ever sucked her toes before.

I noticed when I did that she spread her thighs for me, inviting me to partake.

As my hands slid up her bare legs and over to her fine ass I found her smooth, hairless and ready.

There was a faint fragrance near her pussy; later she told me she dabbed some perfume around her belly to entice me.

By the time I got to her pussy, I could smell her full female aroma. It was stimulating.

"I love the way your pussy looks. The better to eat you" I said to her, grinning, as I gently spread her tanned and toned thighs even further and lowered my head to orally explore her.

Her pussy had lips like butterfly wings, and they were already spread just waiting for me to taste. She was very aroused and I could both see it and smell it in the dark bedroom.

Now I just had to taste it. I'd been waiting weeks to eat her, to fuck her, to take her.

And I did, not just with a hard tongue but a soft one, and then I nibbled on each wing, my nose pushing into her wet, puffy and widening slit with each stroke of the tongue.

Her slit was small but those lips were big; oversized in fact, which I knew meant I was in for a great fuck as those lower lips would grip my pole tightly and massage my cock as I slid into to plumb her small hole, going as deep as I could with stroke after stroke.

When I pulled out as we fucked those big lips would tighten around my pole giving me an amazing feeling of an extended grip that I had only seldom experienced but wanted constantly.

I ate her for at least half an hour, not because it took me that long to recover but because she didn't want me to stop as she came, my lips, tongue, teeth and fingers moving non stop as I prepared this harlot for a good first fucking.

My licking and kisses got her most of the way there, but when I probed her tight hole with my middle finger while licking around her rosebud, she really started to go nuts. What I knew would tip her over the edge would be my playing her g spot like a piano.

She was in total submission to me; she whispered that no one had ever feel this good, and I knew she was referring to my tongue in her ass and her g spot responding as if it had never been touched before. Those were new sensations for my sophisticated and worldly yet apparently somewhat sexually naïve young professor.

Natalie had her hands in my hair, directing my efforts, which I enjoyed to a point. I had no intention of letting her run the show, professor or not. After the second explosive orgasm which was larger, more fulfilling to her than the first, I held her hands down and proceeded to do nothing but lick all around her clit, but not actually touching it.

Once in awhile while I was eating her, teasing her, licking those lips and her slit, my nose would bump up against her sensitive button and she would moan and buck, wanting more.

This drove her nuts and it didn't take long before she was begging me to let her come, to please come, that she would do anything for me if I would just let her come.

But I resisted, I wanted her to know who was in charge and despite her lofty title and impressive degrees, I was going to decide, in the bedroom, who got what and when. A power struggle. It was a little lovers game. One that I intended to win.

Oh, and that clit, it was impressive.

You know I have seen my share, but Natalie's clit was large, almost as big as Janet (The MILF), but Natalie hadn't had children and her pussy was younger, fresher, and as I would soon find out, just about as tight as a virgin on her wedding night.

Because her clit was so large, it was easy to lick all around it and avoid it, which of course drove Natalie nuts with frustration, which turned to anger (maybe mock anger, I couldn't tell for sure) but then we got into the bargaining stage and as I licked that tasty young pink snapper, I would occasionally speak a word or two to placate her. Or to further frustrate her.

She offered up all kinds of great things while my hands held her down and my tongue, lips and teeth worked their magic, including giving up her virgin ass to me; being naked at the pool on Sunday afternoon, sharing me with another woman, sucking me off under the table while we were out to eat. She even offered to fuck any man I told her to.

Her writhing was constant; her hips moved in search of my tongue, and she was panting like she'd run a marathon, all the while begging me to let her cum, to please let her cum. Soon it was like a nonstop wail, but a good one.

Music to my ears --- a woman begging me because I've eaten her pussy so well.

Natalie was a horrible negotiator but I got the whole "I want to come thing" so I filed all those things she offered away for later and made the decision that it was time to go to town on that throbbing clit, starting with pulling away from her pussy for the first time in so many minutes so that her clit stood alone and erect; literally at full erection and throbbing and sorely in need of dire male attention.

Natalie screamed at me "You bastard ... Don't stop Jack ... don't you fucking dare leave me this way ... " and then I heard a sob of total surrender. (Not my intention by the way; I hate crying women).

With that I instantly returned to her clit, my mouth wide open and without any further delay or preamble, sucked that pleasure stub totally into my mouth, my tongue becoming a swirling whirl as I massaged her love bump like it had never been loved before.

This new sensation was more than she could handle, overwhelming in fact; causing Natalie to lift her torso up off the bed as she immediately climaxed, shuddering and then instantly squirting all over my chin and down my chest as her whole body shook from the long delayed orgasmic relief I delivered.

I don't know how long she came but I quickly let her hands go and she first pushed me away, separating my mouth from her still erect throbbing clit and then she realized her mistake and she forcefully pulled me into her, where my mouth instinctively found that clit, which I started to lightly suck on until she collapsed back on to the bed, her body still quivering, her legs now wrapped around my head and her hands wrapped around her upper body as the aftershocks continued to wrack her gorgeous nude body.

I let her tremble and pant until she pushed my head away again, claiming that "It's too sensitive Jack, honey please stop ..."

My penis had returned to its agitated state and I lifted my head up to see this gorgeous creature with half lidded eyes, looking at me in awe; her wet pussy still dripping and the fragrance of unbridled arousal filling my nose.

"Jack, honey, you are the best pussy eater on the planet."

I climbed up over her, grinned and said "You're welcome" and she instinctively spread her thighs to accept my hard manhood.

Natalie laughed that bedroom laugh of hers and smiled up at me and said "I wanted you to fuck me since the first time I laid eyes on you. I'm all yours lover, any hole, anytime, anywhere. Starting right now darling."

We kissed and she tasted herself for the first time.

It wouldn't be the last pussy she tasted that summer. She ate pussy for me, and I had women eating hers too.

Her legs moved to wrap around my butt and she reached in and pulled my hard cock into her pussy.

I was right, it was tight. It was the best pussy I'd ever had.

****

I had no idea that we would sync so fast sexually.

I'd always been a gentleman in bed, bringing the lady I was fucking to orgasm first.

More than one, often more than two orgasms.

I loved the squealing sound a woman makes when she can't hold back any longer and she lets loose.

You know the sounds of "Oh God, Oh GOD, OH GOD!"

But with Natalie, the first time we made love we came together.

And so it was so right.

So good. So fucking good.

The kissing, the whispering, the touching, the closeness, the body to body contact.

When she deep throated me, kneeling on the soft plush carpet, well, I knew I wanted to spend more time with her.

When I licked her pussy to high even she tasted so good I couldn't wait for more.

After that first night of nonstop sex interrupted only by short bouts of resting and napping, I knew she was a keeper.

To remind me of much she loved being with me, she sent me a video from Dallas each night she was away.

Wednesday night it was of her playing with her nearly hairless snatch, getting herself worked up and then coming as she looked right at the screen, cooing at me, calling my name "Jack, Jack ..."

The second night she got up on her knees, turned herself so her ass was facing the phone and then proceeded to finger fuck herself to orgasm after orgasm, screaming that she loved it best when I took her from behind.

On Friday night she spread her toned tan thighs and fucked herself to multiple orgasms on what appeared to me to be a pretty large dildo.

Each night when was she was fucked out; when she was done, satisfied and content, well, as content as she was going to be without me fucking her; when her fantastic nude body covered with sweat, Natalie would look up at her phone, pull on those big proud nipples and giggle and whisper "This was a pretty good substitute but I want the real thing."

Then with a bedroom laugh and a smile, she'd blow me a kiss and wish me good night.

Natalie was arriving later this afternoon and we'd be spending the next week together.

****

Stephen the Thief didn't stand trial; he admitted his guilt and was sentenced to ten years in state prison.

The next day I got a phone call from my office that Stephen's wife wanted to schedule a visit to see me.

I had no idea who this lady was; I figured it was someone who was going to try to scam me.

We arranged for her (Patrice) to meet me the next day at lunchtime at the pool at my hotel, in my air conditioned cabana.

Now, here is the thing: we had no records of Stephen the Thief being married. We had looked all over the place, in every county in the US; then in Canada and then in Mexico.

As it turns out, Stephen and Patrice had a ceremony at the Clark County Courthouse but Stephen never filled the paperwork. They had lived together, but Stephen was a controlling bastard beyond belief, and had his wife on a strict budget; he gave her cash to use so that there was no trail.