Separation...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening started to take hold, we packed up our picnic and started to drive back to the house. The boys were tired and quickly fell asleep in the back seat. Molly again grabbed my hand and placed it in her lap. She leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. I think she even dozed off while I was driving home.

I pulled into the garage and carefully woke Molly. We carried the boys upstairs and changed them into their pajamas. We tucked them into their beds and made our way downstairs. I was steadying myself for a conversation with Molly which I figured was to come.

What happened next was far from what I had expected. Molly had gone downstairs slightly before I did. When my foot hit the landing just off of the stairs, it was as if Molly had launched herself into my arms. She was passionately kissing me and I have to say I didn't resist her advances. We were making out like teenagers before I knew what was happening. I picked up Molly and carried her into "our" bedroom. We were naked before we knew it.

This wasn't tender love making, but it wasn't what I would call all out fucking either. There was intimacy, but not as much as we had in the past. It was fast and hard with both of us releasing far too quickly. We were laying on the bed naked with neither ready to make a sound in fear of ending the moment. I bit the bullet and made the first comment.

"Wow, that was great. I can't speak for you, but I really needed that. I'm just sorry that I couldn't hold out any longer than what I did."

"I agree, it was great but over too quickly. If you are up for it, maybe we should try for round 2?"

"Molly, I don't want to ruin the moment, but I think we need to talk about this. We spent an amazing afternoon together. I enjoyed spending the time together as a family and with you as my loving wife. I didn't want that to end. The old Molly was back. The Molly I fell in love with was right beside me the entire time. My hesitation is when does the "New" Molly come back."

"I had a great day with you as well, Dan. I told you that I was going to make an effort to make things right with my family. To place them first instead of what has happened these last few months. I know it is a trust thing, but I wanted you to see that I acknowledge that I made some mistakes and I am going to make things right again. The "new" Molly isn't going to come back. Over time you will be able to trust that what I am saying now is going to be what you will see from me."

"I really hope that is true. I can't go back to what we were these past few months. I can't risk that with the boys and I won't settle for that for myself."

"Dan, will you stay with me tonight instead of going back to the apartment? No strings attached. I just don't want you to leave. Not tonight. If you need to leave tomorrow, I understand. Just not tonight."

I stayed.

Epilogue

Things did get better between the two of us. I moved out of the apartment and back into the house. Molly was good on her promise and put our family first. I still have trust issues and Molly acknowledges that she needs to over communicate with me. If she is ever late, she Face Times with me to let me now she will be late so that I can see her in the office. She also Face Times with me as she is leaving the office to let me know she is on her way home.

The little things are back in our marriage. The hand holding, the hugs (God, I love her hugs), a subtle kiss when it is unexpected, a romantic note telling the other how much they care, the intimacy that was missing is now back.

The Old Molly is back.

12