Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sephalla cocks her head, eyes aflutter. 'Just see them?'

No. More than that. Be bolder. 'I want to play with them,' I say. 'I...want to suck on them. I want...I want to fuck them.'

She produces a mocking smile with that dark-lipped mouth, hinting at white teeth. 'Are you an idiot, Jake? Didn't I tell you that we'd never find it again?'

'That sounds pretty fucking perfect to me, Seph.'

Her face doesn't show the internal process, but her cock twitches. Just a shudder, just a ripple along its powerful length, but it happens all the same. 'Fine,' she says.

I did it. I stood up for myself. I've actually been fucking brave.

And my reward is...holy fucking shit.

Sephalla straightens her back, a veritable giant, my height and half of it again. Even sat, she's much taller than I am. I, uh, really like it. I'd never thought much for the appeal of tall women but damn, there's just so much of her. Exemplified, especially, by the sheer plump form-suiting mass of those mammoth tits.

I watch, hard as a rock, as she digs her fingers into the undersides of that overworked sports bra. The nightmare gets a good grip and pulls upwards, straining at the surely magical fabric as breast meat bulges forth, a handful -- for me at least -- at a time. My eyes must be saucers, and Sephalla blushes, almost looking shy, but it's hardly like I'm taking a good inventory of her face right now.

'Holy shit,' I say, when gravity asserts itself.

Outside of the bra, her boobs look even bigger. They drop with a healthy jiggle, swaying as the enormous mounds come to a natural rest against her torso. Each is larger than my head, maybe even twice the size. A pair of what must be the biggest, fullest, plumpest midnight-blue mammaries in the world, their noticeably puffy areolae wide and a lighter shade of azure, the proud nipples half the length of my thumbs and a fair bit thicker. In the light, glazed as they are with her sweat, the simple silvery bars skewering each nipple glisten and shine.

Of course they sag a bit, given their sheer mass. They're way perkier than I'd expect even so, given the ridiculous volume of beautiful demonic heaviness contained in each boob. God, they're the best tits in the world.

'Are you just going to stare?' Sephalla says.

'They're fucking amazing.'

She rolls her eyes. 'Dude, you've literally not looked at my face for the entire duration of this.' The nightmare chuckles. 'Well, if I ever need your attention, I know what to do. Are you going to fucking touch them, loser? Or should I put them away again?'

I go to her with a bit of a skip in my step, hit by the potent warmth of her body, the tantalising sweat of her finely-furred form, and all those distinctive Sephalla smells -- sweet brimstone, smoky fruitiness, girly muskiness -- rush into my nose.

She seizes me by the shoulders and pulls me down onto her lap, my knees jamming against her muscular fat thighs, and she easily supports my weight on the tremendous power of that equine cock. I shiver as its width presses up between my butt cheeks, some vague threat despite the actual tip being a good distance away from my puckered arsehole. The worry distracts me from the reason behind sitting this close to her.

'Seph...'

'If we're doing this, it's on my terms,' she says, taking hold of my buttocks and squeezing. 'Now stop being a pussy about it and give my tits the attention they deserve.'

I glance up, meeting her dangerous gaze. Sephalla, her face that of an anthropoid horse, stares down at me along the length of her muzzled visage. Her sexy mouth, dark-lipped, beneath a blunt snout with cute nostrils, is at odds with the ferocity in her eyes. It hints, with the gentlest of twitches, at a kind of hesitant nervousness.

Lowering my gaze, I take a sharp intake of breath. Beneath her pretty collarbone, below the muscular definition of her shoulders, Sephalla's enormous breasts await my interest. They make me forget, for the most part, the three-foot horse dick upon which I sit. All the world is the nightmare girl's gigantic tits, huge and plump, a pair of wonderful perkily sagging weapons of mass distraction.

I don't know what comes over me. It's a thing like before, when I was getting my cock sucked. A different impetus towards her, towards this bully-turned-fuck-friend. A desire to be the man, and not the loser she sees me as.

'Shit,' Seph says, her voice distant, weak. 'Jake. What the fuck...'

I'm ravenous. Her height makes it easy, means I don't need to bend forwards much. I slam my face against her right tit and get my mouth around the nipple, the bar tapping my teeth before it meets my tongue with its body-heat and metallic taste. The fur of her breasts is so fine, so minute, it might as well be skin with its velvety smoothness. And the nipple itself is exposed flesh, all the same.

Sephalla clenches down on my bum with her hands, letting out a sweet stifled moan. 'Oh.'

'Mhm.'

My own sound is an innate response to the satisfaction that washes over me, tasting the salty sweat of her breast. I suckle hard, without remorse, nursing in mad lusty panic on the pierced bosom, suckling as if my life depends on the full yielding softness of this most magnificent of tits.

I bring up a hand to support my sucking, but her chest is simply too heavy to position. Still, the warmth and the dampness and the silky feeling of her body against mine is good enough reason to push my fingers and palm up into the curvaceous underside her boob, and to press my other hand against the free tit, massaging as much as I can of her immense milker given the way her body dwarfs mine.

'Jake...you're...this is so...'

She groans, squeezing me more tightly. I'm lost to the sheer joy of nursing on her, tongue tracing out wild shapes across the metal bar and the firm nipple it skewers, suckling harshly on the gorgeous horse-demon's chest.

I could do this forever. The plump yield of her flesh, the saltiness -- and is there sweetness, as well, or am I imagining it? -- to her nipple, the girly musk of her body, the welcoming warmth of being so close to her.

But then Sephalla takes hold of my throat.

I'm forced backwards so easily by the mighty demoness. Her coal-fire eyes glare down her muzzle at me, terrible and infernal. Something inside my soul quivers, staring into something that fundamentally outclasses me.

And then she's kissing me, forcing her mouth upon mine, that studded tongue once again seeking out mine and loading my tastebuds with the sweet smoke of her spit. 'Mhm.'

I'm moaning, or she's moaning, or we're both moaning. A subtle symphony, a synchronised low vocalisation of mutual pleasure. The horse-demon's lips are so full and delicate, so hot and pleasant against mine. Her mouth is so much bigger, her tongue so much larger that I'm practically sucking on it. My cock aches and hers twitches against my backside, a feral heat that so easily holds my weight.

When Seph retreats a moment she bites my lower lip, gently pulling it backwards. I'm staring up at those amazing eyes, intense with lust, aflame with an excitement that mirrors my own.

'I'm gonna lay down,' she says, 'and you're gonna stick your cock between my tits.'

'Okay.'

'And while you're doing that, you're going to suck my dick. Got it?'

I nod. I nod, and Sephalla takes control.

So easily she hauls me up, an arm around my waist, tearing my shorts off in a smooth motion. Seph spins me about at the hip and lays down on her back, bringing me to rest so that I'm facing her feet and my arse is not far from her face. She releases my waist and takes up those big breasts beneath me, readily engulfing my small -- above average for a human, but all is relative -- dick between her enormous mammaries.

I tense up as the tightness swallows up my cock. Sephalla wasn't lying. A glance down confirms that yes, my member has utterly vanished, so massive is her chest. I tremble, grit my teeth, but not from fear of losing myself.

Holy shit, I didn't imagine such soft pillowy tits could, when sandwiching my cock, produce a sensation like being practically crushed. In the absolute best way possible.

'Ugh.'

'Don't go shooting your paltry little load for nothing,' Sephalla says from behind and beneath me. 'You have a job to do, loser.'

With a twitch of her groin, the vast equid lance reminds me of its existence.

I take a sharp breath, startled by the sight of the gorgeous demoness's penis. Not quite horse, not quite demon, something different than either. A black sheathe at the base, a thick ring of tissue, beyond which protrudes several feet of indigo cock meat culminating in a proud flared glans with a stellated crown. Already the dick's squashed broad head is glistening, drooling with her precum.

While Seph holds my own cock captive between her massive tits, I lean forwards and take hold of what, at this point, can only be destiny.

Jesus, the thing heats up the air around it. So thickly laced with veins it is, so intimidating, as much a weapon as a sex organ. How on Earth did she jam that down my throat? How on Earth am I going to do a good job of sucking on it?

'Seph...'

She squeezes her breasts together, sending an electrifying ripple up my spine. 'Stop being a loser, Jake. I'm making you feel good, right? Just return the favour.'

She's right. And it's not even that I don't want to touch it. Not even that I don't want to taste it. Sephalla the Magnificent, in every way, continues to be magnificent. But her huge bestial cock has something at once terrible and alluring about it, and the juxtaposition gives me pause.

I never imagined I'd be looking at a monstrous dick and actually wanting it.

But here we are, aren't we?

Sephalla almost bucks at me when I get my hands around her shaft. Our sizes are so disparate but her dick is sufficiently gigantic that it's easily within reach. It's vaguely sticky against my skin. It throbs so powerfully, so demandingly, as arrogant a thing as she is.

'You're so fucking big,' I hear myself say, a thought becoming noise.

'You like it, huh?'

It stinks richly, muskily, at once smoky and demonic while being animalistic and wild. A demon-horse, a nightmare, a fusion of wild and wicked. I'm actually salivating. The broad glans, bulging at the bottom -- ordinarily the top, but the perspective is flipped -- is marked by a vertical indent, with an obvious cum-hole opening beneath the bulge.

The raw smouldering heat of it widens my nostrils as I lean closer, wetting my lips. Mere inches separate my mouth from her futanari manhood.

'Yeah,' I say. 'I think it's...I think you're beautiful.'

I lose myself in the moment. The only sound in the little room is that of smooching and kissing, the wet smacking of my lips as I appreciatively peck and praise my former bully's big beautiful horse-cock.

Seph bucks again, punching my kisser with her meaty helmet. 'Suck,' she says. 'None of this romance bullshit. Get that fucking dick in your mouth, loser.'

'Hey, fuck you,' I reply, in good humour.

Sephalla responds by crushing my dick between her pillowy tits. 'Look, dickbag, I'm pretty sure my tongue will reach your prostate, but we'll never find out if you don't suck my fucking dick.' And then, with gentleness, Seph adds, 'Kiss it next time. I just really need to nut, okay?'

I give her one last smooch, and taste my lips. Oily, gooey, salty-sweet. Just like before.

'Okay.'

She groans as I slide my lips around her tip and settle for a dirtier kind of kiss. Sephalla bucks again and spills out a voluminous dribble of that interesting lubricant, which has me roll my tongue about to taste it, which in turn doubles to massage the engorged crown that dominates the entirety of my mouth with ease.

A tremble runs through her, felt where my cock is imprisoned between her hefty R-cup tits, and again where my hands struggle to reign in a tremendous horse, and finally in my mouth and between my lips where her imposing lance throbs and pulsates.

'Ughn. Such a sweet mouth,' she says. 'You're a lucky little loser, Jake.'

The heat and dampness of her breath between my butt cheeks makes the bones in my spine contort. Sephalla squeezes down against my dick, and starts to shift her chest about. Subtle movements, but the vice-like grip of her monster titties does most of the work anyway. I groan around her cock and dig my fingers into its unyielding bulk for stability, which the nightmare seems to greatly enjoy given that her manhood rewards me with a thick release of salty-sweet glaze.

Her dick is in my mouth for a second time, and this time it's far more agreeable. The interesting shape of the thing, the pleasant taste of it, the heat and sheer presence of it -- it's simply so fucking huge -- are all, individually and together, amazing.

I run my eyes down her penis towards the black sheath that makes up maybe a fifth or a sixth of its total length, spotting the quivering ever-living blue fire that makes up her pubes. Her thick muscular thighs are straining, and resting upon the space between them -- so heavily built is she that there's no hint of a gap between her legs -- rolls about that interesting set of huge bollocks in their smooth leathery black sack.

Six. In the light, that's the total number. Six individual testicles, each of which is about the size of a particularly fat orange.

A dirty intrusive thought occurs: Sephalla must produce an absolute motherlode of sperm.

I try to push the thought away, to focus on the milking pressure of her perfect breasts, or the heat of her breath against my crack -- is she closer now? -- but the penis in my mouth, that male organ, equid and demonic and immense, has pretty much a single purpose.

I've tasted Sephalla before. That rich, meaty, creamy, thick, ropey, squirming-with-seed produce of her hefty sextet of loins. The demonic and bestial release of a nightmare, a horse-demon. Her genes, her essence, the ejaculate form of her potency.

I...want to taste her again. I want her inside me, in the filthiest way I can imagine. In the most intimate way, besides.

'Mhm.'

The thought provokes me to moan around her dick, to tug and stroke harder, to suck in my cheeks and bob my head up and down the immense crown of her weapon. It tickles my mouth with those stellated nubs, heats my face with its raw power, strains my lips with its girth and demanding pulses.

'Oh shit,' Seph says, a sweet surprise in her voice. Dark and sultry, yes, but girly, cute, as well. 'The fuck has...you're...jeez, Jake.' A wetness presses against my backside, between my cheeks. A flicker, and what feels like a smooch. 'Don't you dare--ugh--show me up, you fucking loser.'

I groan around her dick, almost choke when a spurt of oily precum spits out across the roof of my mouth. Something hot and wet and powerful slips up inside of me, swimming against the walls of my arsehole. I'd be forced to wonder if not for one detail unmistakeable: a firm bump, like a piece of metal surrounded by fleshy musculature.

Sephalla's tongue. In my butt.

She rubs her boobs in opposite directions upon my cock, the fat cushioning mounds doing plenty to make me blow my top without the added danger of this newfound brilliance born of the wet strength of her tongue, which tickles against a certain spot I've never before put to use.

My prostate. It must be. Just like she aimed for.

Well, she hit the bullseye.

'Fuck. Jesus,' I say, not hearing the tell-tale pop of my overworked lips leaving her cock. 'Seph...it's so--ughn--good.'

She's doing it too well, if anything. I can hardly focus on blowing her when her powerful tongue is repeatedly hitting a spot that makes my eyes roll back into their sockets. My back is arched to a strenuous degree, my belly aflame with this spreading heat, and the tight squishiness of those mammoth boobs does nothing to help matters.

'Mhm.'

Seph makes a noise, a sweet moan, as if appreciating the process. Or maybe it's a victory noise, a contented affirmation of having outdone me in whatever competition we're apparently engaged in. But whatever it is, the outcome on my end is indisputable.

I cum, hard. The sound that escapes me is barely human, a raging roar, as the most powerful orgasm of my life seizes control of the important regions of my brain and sends me into blissful chaos.

Sephalla produces this other sound, a kind of sensual surprise. I must clamp down on her tongue, locking her briefly in place, face nuzzled into my arse. Those perfect breasts, devourers of cock and now semen, hide any sign of the front end of my climax.

In the shock of it, the overwhelming force of it, I lean forwards and fall prone across her body, face coming to rest upon her muscled abdomen. I'm still gripping her cock, for whatever good its support does, shattered as I am, drained to the point of using the nightmare's gorgeous form as a makeshift mattress.

'So fucking weak,' Sephalla says, obviously managing to free herself. 'A little bit of butt-stuff and you fall apart. How am I going to get that blowjob now, loser?'

Fuck. I didn't know cumming could take it out of me like this. And much as she's stopped, much as there's just the passive -- and now, somewhat gooey -- tightness of her tits milking me, the orgasm feels like it just goes on and on and on.

I try to stroke her, try to lift myself up, but all strength is gone. I am weak. I really am.

But then Seph's hand comes down on the back of my head, kind and caring. She pets me, goes so far as to brush my cheek with a gentle thumb. 'It's okay, loser. Honest.'

'R-eally?'

'Yeah, dude. You were doing well. For a moment it felt like you were gonna try and suck my soul out.' Sephalla chuckles sweetly. 'Maybe last time we did this, I somehow put a bit of succubus in you, huh?'

'But...we were trading...'

There's a pause, even for the movements of her hand. It's an awkward silence, but the nightmare breaks it. 'Maybe I just wanted to make you cum,' Seph says. 'Maybe I like you enough to do that. Maybe.'

'I really like you, man.'

'You're such a loser.' But the petting resumes. 'The other day, when I blew you? I lied.'

'About what?'

'I get a lot of offers, Jake. Demon horse-dick is pretty popular, y'know?' She tickles me behind an ear. 'But I don't accept. I'm...I'm pretty boring, man. It's enough stress dealing with one person at a time. That probably sounds silly, but--'

Somehow I find strength. Quaking, shaking, innards still pulsating, but I manage to sit up and throw myself about. Her iron-chiselled gut ignores my weight, but Sephalla the Magnificent blushes brightly when our eyes meet.

'Be my girlfriend,' I say, tone unsteady. My heart is racing. 'I want to go out with you.'

'Jake. Do you hear yourself?'

'What's that mean?'

'Did you hit your head, loser? You have friends. People like you. You don't have a weird smut diary in circulation.' Sephalla's eyes grow hooded, and she sighs. 'You don't want to be with the kind of dickhead who raped you. If you want to mess around, fine, but don't bring feelings into it. You're a total loser, but not that much of one.'

I smile faintly. 'Don't you go getting all fucking soft on me, idiot. I like it when you scare me a bit. It's kind of a rush.'

Seph easily sits upright and I slide onto her lap, my side pushed against her throbbing length. God, she's a big girl. Broader and taller and all-around frightening. But her face is all kinds of trouble, and none of it is dangerous.

'You mean it?'

'Of course. Treat me a bit mean, like today, but--'

'I mean about the girlfriend thing, you fucking weirdo.' She flicks my chest. 'You want me to be your girlfriend?'

'Why wouldn't I?'

She wets those delicious-looking black lips. 'I won't be hidden. I want to sit with you. I'll not be kept at arm's length.'