Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare up at her beautiful face, beyond that lovely muzzle and snout, to those coal-fire eyes. So powerful, yet so awash with concern. 'Why the fuck would I want to hide you? Who hurt you, man?'

'Nobody,' she says. Sephalla cups my face. 'But Jake, I'm much bigger than you. I'm not exactly, uh, girly. And I'm certainly not -- no matter what those fucking stories said -- going to be some submissive little girl. You are going to get fucking railed, at least sometimes.'

I reach up and stroke the side of her beautiful muzzle, and to my great surprise, she leans into my hand. 'You're plenty girly. Just...there's more girl to you than most.'

'You really are weird, loser.'

I roll my eyes. 'That makes two of us. And...the railing thing is fine.' I brush her erection with my other hand, unable to deny the thoughts it stirs in me. If her tongue did what it did...what the hell would that do? 'But I'd like to take turns, as well. I want you to be the girl sometimes.'

She rubs her face against my hand, takes hold of it at the wrist. 'That's the only way this thing works, dude. Loser as you might be, I actually like it when you're a bit, y'know, demanding.'

'And if I want to fuck you?'

Sephalla smirks, showing pretty teeth. 'You'll need to practise actually taking control.'

'I can do that. Happily.'

'We'll see,' she says. Seph lifts my face. 'You have a dick-sucking quota to meet, first.'

But as the blush creeps into my face, and that lively thought returns, someone hammers their fists upon the outer door of the kickboxing room. A PE teacher shouts, demanding we open up. Sephalla rolls her eyes, then leans down and gives me a quick but passionate kiss, tasting my lips with her studded tongue.

'Tomorrow. I'll find you.' She nuzzles my face. 'Boyfriend.'

And my heart flutters.