Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Kinda...kinda probably should've started with the cutsy stuff to get me going?'

I scratch my head. 'Uh. It makes sense that you have a sheath, though?'

And she does. A black, faintly glossy, leathery sheath, which sits below a pretty blue-flame mound that laps at the air, and protrudes above a sextet of enormous testicles that would be impressive regardless of the circumstances but, here and now, seem more mundane when dangling there without her monstrous erection leading the show.

'I'm definitely curious about it all, though,' I say, stepping closer. Sephalla chews on her lower lip, suddenly shy. 'What?'

'Just...nothing.'

'Please?'

She wets her lips, exhales sharply. The nightmare, the flame-maned demoness, just short of four feet taller than me and surely several hundred pounds heavier in pure infernal muscle let alone the weight of all her jiggly bits, glances towards the window. I follow her gaze but find nothing, because it's not so much something she's seen as...not seeing me.

Her blush is particularly bright among the blackish-blue of her face.

'I can't believe this is real,' she says. 'Like after fancying you for ages and now you're...you're actually going to blow me?'

Now it's me chewing my lips. I nod, cheeks feeling hot. 'Yeah, Seph. And I'll swallow.'

The tip of her dick makes an appearance. There's motion below, sheath parting as the vaguely blunt head of the indigo-coloured demonic equid length pokes through. Well, at least we share something of a fetish, right?

'Why me?'

'Because you're hot as hell,' I say, going to her. I stroke her knees, dragging my hands up her thighs as I descend between them. Sat as she is, she might be the closest we'll get to ideal blowjob height, given our mismatched sizes. 'Honestly if you were nice to me in the first place this would've probably happened way earlier.'

She growls softly, but I don't think it's aimed at me. 'Typical.'

'What do you expect?'

She smiles at me, gaze a little fluttery. 'Not this.'

As my hands run down the insides of her thighs, as I get comfortable on my knees, the nightmare bucks slightly. Several more inches of dick -- half of it so far being flared horse-helmet alone -- slip out of her sheath. Even like this, a fraction of her erect length, she must be bigger than me. Eight inches? Nine?

'You were...a bit turned on way back when you flashed me, weren't you?' I say, and she awkwardly nods. 'Dude, you're way cute.'

'Fuck you,' Sephs says, all breathy and husky. God, I love her voice. 'Are you...will you really swallow?'

I roll my eyes. 'Why wouldn't I be?'

'You really did like how I tasted, didn't you?' She giggles, chuckles. 'Fucking your face was a good idea, huh?'

I flick the tip of her dick, and she grits her teeth. 'You're lucky I like you, or that'd be a pretty nasty joke.'

'Just...touch it, will you?'

'Happily.'

Sephalla sucks in breath as I take hold of her growing lance, gently stroking it to ease it out of its interesting holding pouch. She's wrong, in a sense. Nightmares do have a pretty magical way of hiding things, though the thing in question is their cocks. Who'd have thunk it?

'It was--mhm--way hot filling your tummy with my sperm,' she says, lip-chewing anew. 'You really did look pregnant.'

'I'm sure I will after this, too.' God, every hint, every suggestion that this is going the way she likes, provokes a burst of engorging that even my hand movements fail to achieve. 'Do you have a cum fetish, Seph?'

She gazes at me through hooded eyes, coal-seams ever beautiful. 'Maybe.'

And, heart-fluttering, cock tickling at my underwear, I can't help but wonder. 'Does...does that go both ways?'

The nightmare glances away again, but subtly nods. 'Y-eah.'

'You want to swallow my loads, too?'

Sephalla the Magnificent, towering inferno of demon-horse gorgeousness that she is, glares at me. 'No room for subtlety today, huh?'

'Pretty simple question, donkey dick.' I give her another helmet flick, but this one provokes an expansion. She grits her teeth as her cock practically doubles in size. Holy shit, it's massive. 'Woah.'

'Yes, Jake, I want to eat your little human sperms,' she says, utterly deadpan. 'Happy? Couldn't we have made that more organic?'

But it's hard to focus on anything except the virile slab of dark violet demonic horse-meat that juts up so fiercely I have to lean back on my calves or else have the thing likely impale my face. Which, of course, it will, but not just yet.

'H-ow b-ig are y-ou?'

Confidence returning, the nightmare widens her gait. 'About three feet, give or take. Much bigger than you, obviously.'

I lick my lips. The smell of it, this bestial smoky tang, has me awash with dirty thoughts. It's a carnal odour, a dick odour, but it's not a human one. This fat length of infernal horse cock, with its huge flared tip, is something that stirs deep-seated lusts within my soul. I'd think it hypnotic, if not for the fact that my first encounter with Sephalla and her mighty member was not something I can look fondly upon.

Not like I can now look fondly upon her broad semi-flat glans, with its thick surrounding band of tissue and that ring of backwards-facing blunt nubs like the points of a crown orbiting the main face of the large helmet.

'I'm really glad you like it,' Seph says, softer and sweeter. Her words bring me out of my trance, and rather than fierce and fiery, there's something demure about her, something gentle. 'I'll never fuck your face again, okay? But...I'm glad that didn't ruin things.'

I lean closer, until my breath against her sensitive tip provokes a shiver through her throbbing length. 'Me too.'

Yet as near as I am, as real as this is, I'm hesitant. That strange hesitation, that desire -- at this point a need -- to do this thing and yet, at the same time, being wary of it. Sephalla's magnificence is potent and mighty, yet my first encounter with the act of giving a blowjob was, well...a little more like being force-fed dick than actually sucking one. And my second, while cut unduly short, didn't involve me being the centrepiece of the act.

'You don't have to,' Seph says. 'It'd be nice, but it's not necessary.'

I shake my head. 'I'm just...I've never done this before, man.'

She looks momentarily awkward, but makes no remark on the truth or falseness of that statement. 'It's like a big lollipop, Jake. And failing that, you've watched porn, right?'

'Duh.'

Seph rolls her coal-seam eyes at me. 'Just think what you'd like done to yours, maybe? It's not that complicated. If anything, mine's just easier. And it's not like you can hurt me. Use teeth, use whatever, so long as this is what you want.'

That seems reasonable, right? And I guess that, having a cock myself, it's a simple enough matter to treat this an, I don't, build-your-own-blowjob? Just because Sephalla has a demonic horse dick doesn't mean it's something to overthink.

I...kiss it. A peck, gracefully given to the flared almost-blunt crown, with its bulging cleft of incredibly smooth indigo flesh. Her body is hot, fire-hot, yet doesn't burn. A welcome, enveloping warmth that makes my lips tingle.

The sound of my licking, sloppy and eager, comes back at me quicker than the realisation of what I'm doing. Seph sucks in a flustered breath, and her powerful penis releases a thick splatter of salty-sticky precum, painting my adoring tastebuds.

'Mhm.'

She tastes incredible. The stuff coats my tongue, lubes up my mouth, makes the act of lapping and licking her fat glans all the nicer. Such body heat, such firm and silky dark violet flesh, big and bulky, pulsating with thick veins where I hold it steady with my hands.

And when I meet the nightmare's coal-seam eyes, I can't picture any other face wearing a look so appreciative, from either the annals of memory or the capacity of my imagination.

'Aah. J-ake...'

Her sweet moans, more girly than I've elicited from her before, are music to my ears. They urge me on, to kiss and suckle at the stellated crown-like ring that surrounds her flared tip, to dig my tongue into that precum-oozing little hole, tasting the stuff where it's richest and stickiest.

'Ughn. Shit, dude.'

'Mhm. Schlup. Slurp.'

'You're...pretty good. Really good.'

Shy as I can be around her, it fills me with comfort to hear her say it. 'It's easy doing this for you,' I say, quickly lapping at the stellated crown. 'I want to make you happy, man.'

Her eyes are alight -- truly searing, vigorous in their flame -- as I smooch the side of her glans, pressing my lips against the fat veins and following them back and forth, wetting her length with spit as I go down towards the base. Sephalla has no retort, no teasing remark to stab into the side of my sweetness.

'I'll do this for you whenever, okay?' I say, pressing my left hand into the interesting fire pubes of her pubic mound, the blue flame ticklish yet harmless. 'You're fucking sexy as hell, Seph. You deserve some loving.'

'Dude,' she says, quickly crossing her arms, making her already ridiculous tits all the crazier in their bulkiness. And I've never seen her so fucking red, holy shit. I don't even know how it works, given that she's got fine velvet fur atop her actual skin, but still! 'Come on, Jake. I feel silly.'

I give her dick a kiss, and she trembles. 'Why?'

'Because...' She trails off, sighs. 'You're just what I want. Just like this.'

'Good,' I say. 'Because you're what I want, as well.'

I'm no spellcaster. Not one of those rare humans that takes readily to the ways of these interesting otherworlders. But I can keep Sephalla the Magnificent, glorious nightmare that she is, utterly transfixed.

Kissing and smooching and licking, I reach the base of her cock. I rub my face against it, feeling its heat and throb, all the while smiling up at her past those immense tits that are just fucking perfect. Gingerly, Seph reaches for my face and summons up some shy courage to cup it, to stroke my lips with a thumb.

'I am going to suck your fucking soul out afterwards,' she says. 'Like not even joking.'

'With eye contact, this time?'

She bites her lip, nods enthusiastically. 'Hell-fucking-yeah. Obviously.'

'Good.'

Seph watches, wide-eyed, as I drop down between her spread thighs. There's absolutely no way I'm ever going to fit one of these madly-sized bollocks in my mouth, small melons that each of them happens to be. But that's not going to stop me smooching and lapping at them, big fat beautiful black orbs that they are.

'Six,' I say, suppressing a chuckle. 'Six.'

'Dude, you say that like it's not weird that humans have two.'

I shrug, giving her dick the most minute of strokes. God, I love how it trembles, throbs. 'No wonder your jizz tastes so good, huh?'

'You're actually the best kind of dirty,' she says, running fingers through my hair. 'I want you to eat my little demon horse tadpoles so fucking bad, it's unreal.'

And as I lap at the delicate lustrousness of her hairless -- and furless -- ball sack, I can't think of anything hotter. It was such a vigorous urge just earlier today to suck down a bellyful of the beautiful nightmare, and it's going to happen now. These big liquorice-black balls of hers are going to shoot billions of Sephalla, potential mini-Sephallas, right across my tastebuds.

'Every--schlup--last--mhm--one,' I say, between kisses, between licks. I sink my free hand into a thigh, kneading the full plushness of her powerful leg. 'I don't--schlap--want to--smooch--share.'

Seph moans sweetly, beanbag crunching as she shifts her mass against it. Her cock throbs and pulses, desperate for release. Her big balls seem to swell and shudder, alight with some fusion of arcane desire and innate primal necessity. That of producing seed, of seeding another body, of feeding her mate her virile pride.

'J-ake! Mhm.'

She seems to take particular joy in me burying my face into the dangling mass of her heavy hangers. I practically disappear within their rolling-wobbling confines, each huge orb bigger than one of my balled-up fists. Their salty taste, her body's delicious sweat, is added to by something else. Something almost primeval, hitting on the core of my being.

Animal lusts boil up. To say I want to suck her dick, to say I want to taste her semen, is barely touching on the core of it. As her testicles bounce and dangle against and around my face, swallowing my world, I'm struck with this glorious realisation.

Some people out there just want to submit. Some want to dominate. But with Sephalla, I want both. I want to submit to her, here and now, to service and worship her, to savour the potent cream of her loins, but at the same time I can think of nothing else quite so hot except for that twinned idea of reversing things.

Of having her service and worship me. Of having this deliciously demonic sex-on-legs nightmare existing for my pleasure, just as in this moment I so adore existing for hers.

'Aah. Ughn.'

Her sweet moans draw me back, inspire me to behold her face. And in those expressive living-flame eyes, such infernal gemstones that offer the truth where her mouth lies to protect her ego, I find something brilliant.

Sephalla the Magnificent is just like me. A different species, an immortal demoness, but as much as there's dominion to her, there's submission as well. A twinned drive. A love of both conquering and being conquered.

I lift my head, smiling deeply, and kiss the broad cum-vein that bulges on the underside of her sublime horse-cock. 'Can you do something for me?' I say, voice aflutter.

She narrows her eyes. 'What?'

'I...don't want this to be rough, but...I want you to take a bit more control.'

Seph is, all the same, different to me. Her confidences, her insecurities, are spread in other places of her heart and head. And familiarity with what she wants, maybe even needs, is a confidence I envy her for.

Because the nightmare readily takes hold of the back of my skull, elegantly powerful fingers coiling through my hair. 'Smooch your way up,' she says, gently yet firmly drawing my face towards the underside of her erection. 'Worship me, Jake. Worship your dark queen.'

There's humour there on her lovely anthropoid face, self-reflecting, but it exists in a state of anticipation. As if awaiting some laughter or mockery on my part. But it never comes. I like it. I fucking love it.

'Mhm. Schlup. Smack.'

She falters a touch. It's in the eyes, of course. The eyes are her worst enemy, her weakest spot. Where her mouth is firm and commanding, the coal-seam gems faintly flicker, amazed at this, in awe of this, awash in the joys of this.

The hand on my head is divine. To be guided by her, to have her hold me just so, is sheer gloriousness. Urge me, Seph. Gently, but don't let me escape. Make me please you. Make me do this carnal, subservient thing for you, oh dark queen.

When that strong arm and firm hand bring me to a pause before her flared equid glans, ringed as it is in those stellated nubs, such a beautiful shade of violet, I go cross-eyed. There's something so enticing about her demonically bestial cockhead. The way it oozes, the way it is so clearly inhuman, nothing like mine. Regal, intimidating, impressive. The stink of it, the musky infernal tang that emanates from its hot contours, provokes a licking of the lips.

'No more stupid romantic shit,' Sephalla says. 'Open wide, and let's impregnate that slutty belly.'

How can I fucking refuse?

Our eyes are locked, gazes fusing, as Seph urges me forwards. My lips press against the sleek slickness of her helmet and I stretch them as far as they'll go, her supernatural qualities making the transition seamless. One moment we're basically kissing, horse-cock to human mouth, and the next her vigorous presence is hot and delicious held tight between my cheeks and lips and upon my instantly-eager tongue.

'Mumph. Splack.'

'Such a loser, Seph says. 'Ughn. As if I can--mhm--get your stomach pregnant.' As she speaks, dark and seductive, a voluminous spurt of salty-tangy nightmare precum splatters my tongue. 'Imagine wanting--ugh--me so bad that you'll do anything to taste my--aah--genes.'

She repositions her hand, from controlling to something like proprietary. Palm above my forehead, fingers across my scalp, slowly massaging. A muted kind of power, a dominance that necessitates a belief that yes, the person sucking your cock is going to do it regardless of whether you make them.

And it turns me on so fucking much.

'Mumph. Schlup.'

It's me bobbing my head, and her simply resting her hand. Me drawing back and forth my face to press her bulk against the opening to my throat and glide her beautiful horse helmet back against my lips to lap and lick at it and taste the salty tang of her pre-ejaculate. I stroke my hands up and down her shaft, clenching it rigidly, finding no give or weakness in the steel-solid fiery cock.

'You're such a--mhm--lucky boy, Jakey.'

'Slurp. Mhm-hm.'

'A little human and a big scary demon,' Seph says, eyes coursing with excitable flame. 'If only people could--guh--see you now. Servicing the girl who--aah--bullied you so bad.' God, it turns me on. Every fucking word. I groan, tremble, and the vibrations please her to the point that she spews an additional helping of precum. 'Jeez, l-oser. Imagine if they knew w-hy you're doing--ughn--it. What you'e w-orking for.'

On some carnal instinct I slip my hands down from her lance, taking hold of a big pair of balls, four of the fucking six. I make a little flicker of my eyes, an unspoken word. An acknowledgement that yes, I know.

'That's right,' Seph says, nodding. 'You want your b-ully's sperm, you filthy little slut. Ughn. Mhm. Imagine if people knew y-ou weren't just blowing me, but--aah--doing it to taste my fucking sperm. Fuck, I'm not even human.'

And I fucking love that you aren't.

'Mumph. Schlup. Mhm-hm.'

I bob my head forwards, as deep as I can go without actually deepthroating her. The fat helmet glides across my tongue, its little blunt nubs leaving distinct lines in their wake, tickling the soft tissues of my mouth. And when the horse-like glans is jammed at the entrance to my throat, Sephalla shakes her head, prevents my advancing with her firm hand.

'No, Jake. Not today. I don't want to--mhm--risk any drop missing your tastebuds. All those little would-be foals have a date with your tongue, loser.'

'Mhm. Slurp.'

They do, don't they? She does. Her genes. Her recipe. Her would-be children. Fuck. My cock is sore, scraping at my boxers. Throbbing and twitching, straining to be free. I dig my fingers into her big plump balls, half-imagining that with every squirm and shudder, her seed is fiercely trying to escape.

I want it. I want it so bad. Feed me. Feed me, Sephalla.

'That's it, slut,' she says, as I bring her glans back into the middle of my mouth. 'Just the tip. Focus on the--guh--head. Stick your fucking--mhm--tongue in the hole, it'll fucking f-it.'

She's divine. Demonic. Delicious. Her cum-hole grips down on the tip of my tongue where I drive it inside the head of her cock, my movements provoking a flaring strain of those backwards-facing stellated nubs. A thick slosh of salty-tangy precum streams out, utterly glazing my tastebuds, marking my mouth as her property.

But Sephalla is flagging. She's chewing her lip fiercely, sharpened canines on display. The demonic horse-girl's coal-seam eyes yet again show the inner truth. For all her bombast and flair, she's a -- no pun intended - sucker for this. The suction, the tongue-play, the servitude.

And something happens as she hits the very peak of that mountain of lusty joys, as she begins to slip down the other side. And it's not the heavy wave of savoury-smoky-meaty deliciousness that explodes out from the eyelet of her glans.