Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sephalla's eyes flare. The coal-seams become points of blue-white starlight, and she exhales spigots of flame from her broad black nostrils.

The generously loaded ropes of creamy nightmare seed that spill forth and cover my tastebuds have a flavour about them, a brilliant heat, that makes the world seem to blur and fade. As her sperm bombard my tongue, drench my world with a thick rich demonically-wriggling pungency I've experienced but once prior -- and back then, nothing quite like this -- it feels as though something is changing inside of me.

As if somehow, as well, her sperm are bombarding my soul.

Her viscous foal-gravy bastes my mouth utterly, and something about the flavour sends my cock into overdrive. I'm blowing my own load, cumming like I've never cum before, all while gulping down her strong-swimming seed. Sephalla's head rolls back and she lets out a proud, resplendent sigh. It's not in any way one-sided. This is incredible.

'Aah. Shit, J-ake,' Seph says, moaning sweetly, forcibly. 'Eat it all. S-wallow me. Get f-at with my--ughn--sperm!'

And I am. I'm starting to get full, gloriously full, of her. The jizz just keeps coming, the stellated nubs of her crown seeming to grip and hold, as if intended solely for this purpose, as if the physiological equivalent of a tent's pitons, to hold steady and weather any orgasmic storm.

So, so full. Jesus, her thick semen practically wriggles as it comes out, as it goes down. The demonic baby-batter forms ropes and strings from the roof of my mouth to the floor, knots about my teeth, utterly paints my tongue. 'Mhm-hm.' I moan around her dick, savouring her flavour, rolling the stuff around even as more arrives, not swallowing until it's simply impossible to contain any more of the richly delicious meaty cream.

I'm not sure quite how long it goes on for. Time is weird with her, in the throes of gulping down inhuman semen, her demonic would-be foals. But a point does come, eventually, as my eyes are drooping from this blissful sensation of pure fullness, when nothing more comes out of her.

And rather than play-mock or tease Sephalla, my lovely nightmare, picks me up and rests me against her body, my head cushioned by the perfect pillows of her R-cup boobs. She kisses the top of my scalp, whispers sweet appreciation, and pats my bulging gut, gently squeezing it.

'All me,' she says, pleasured confidence, sultry smugness. 'So full of me.'

I lick my lips, her rich taste inescapable even now. It's like it's infused into the lining of my mouth, some beautifully burned-in sensory memory. I am so full of her. Completely packed with her.

'Y-eah,' I just about manage to say. 'T-hank you.'

The nightmare nuzzles my head, kisses my ear. 'You're welcome, you sexy little thing.' She chuckles, kisses again. 'I belong inside of you, Jake. And I'm pretty sure you belong inside of me, as well...'

Sephalla trails off, but in my haze I'm not sure what to think of it, to think of anything beyond the warming comfortable fullness.

'Though I suppose,' she says, 'you can do something to me that I can't do to--'

She stops, mid-sentence, and kisses my head. I manage a sleepy, 'Wuh?'

'Forget it. Just relax.' Sephalla puts one arm around my collar, and slowly kneads my cum-bloated belly. 'You're right where you belong.'

It sure fucking feels like it.