Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seph's coal-seam eyes flutter, flare, and she trembles. 'Is that how you see me, Master?' she says, taking my cock into her wonderful hands. Such heat of her body, so engulfing the large fingers and velvety fur. 'Your nightmare?'

'Because you are.' I smirk, run my fingers up behind her ear, and tickle her. 'You're my nightmare, Sephalla. You belong to me.'

Another shiver through her. 'I like the possessiveness. I really like it.'

I take a grip on one of her horns, the dark spike of elegance pleasingly hot to the touch. 'I don't mean to break character, but...we lucked out, huh?'

Seph chuckles sweetly. 'Yeah, loser. We lucked out.'

I urge, and she obeys. My nightmare presses her head against my belly and kisses, then smooches my exposed patch of neat brown pubes. My grip on her horn is largely irrelevant, but it adds at least the semblance of control as she gently parts my legs and runs her lips down below my cock, burying her cute dark nostrils into the sag of my balls.

'These seem a bit bigger, Master,' Seph says. 'Denser, at least.' She rubs her muzzled face side to side, bouncing my nuts against her darkly lustrous snout. 'I hope I can do a good enough job, because I really want your seed.'

God, that's one of the greatest things I've ever heard. We really are right for each other, two kink-laden perverts who can embrace our sluttiest selves together. I doubt it's even possible for Sephalla to do a bad job at this point, to do anything other than make my day, but even so...this roleplay goes both ways.

'You'll have to try especially hard, my good little nightmare.' I yank on her horn, though even passively her strength is such that her head remains still. 'Suck on them. Make sure they're ready to deliver your special spermy treat.'

The nightmare licks her lips and quickly says, 'Thank you, Master,' before taking my loins into the welcome wetness of her mouth. Her teeth faintly brush against them, only to be hidden by her voluptuous lips, though in passing the brief ticklishness of those pretty fangs is perversely interesting upon my most delicate and vulnerable male parts.

At no point do those coal-seam eyes leave mine as she sucks in her cheeks, a benefit of her long equid face and our relative disparity in sizes. The delicious demoness releases my dick and fondles my thighs and hips, leaving my shaft to throb against the smooth darkness of her muzzle's tip. Inside her mouth, that tongue-stud works wonders, a firm point of solid heat amongst silky slickness, adding vulgar variety to the mixture of movements.

'Oh shit,' I say, leaning back against the bed. Seph holds me steady, large strong hands easily providing a comfortable rest for my weight. 'That mouth is fucking superb.'

'Mhm.'

Schlup goes her sucking cheeks, gripping lips. Schlup. Schlap. The sonorous sordid sound of a precursor to climactic copulation, only instead of mating her properly I'm going to have the luxury of using that beautiful face as a cocksleeve.

God, Sephalla really is magnificent. Her blue-flame hair plays about my fingers, cool to the touch yet tingling where it dances around my skin as I stroke the top of her head between her horns and ears. Her tongue is a thing of perfect penis-pleasing possibilities, swirling around my nuts and wholly engulfing them as her cheeks stir up their contents, some wonderfully wicked hunger to her efforts, its stud only enhancing its glory where it brushes and bumps against my balls.

I pat her head, and grin down at her. 'You look best on your knees. My good girl. My nightmare.'

Her eyes flutter, cheeks grow redder. It's a mad sight, to behold Seph pleasing me in such a fashion. To recall how this all began, to realise that the same bully who mistreated me so is now working hungrily to ensure I feed her my sperm.

My human genes on her inhuman tastebuds. What a wonderful thought.

'Master,' she says, giving my balls a loving smooch as she releases them from that infernal mouth, 'might I...can I suck, please?'

I take hold of both her horns, smirking. Smug as hell. 'Go on then. Be a good girl.'

'Thank you, Master!'

She moves ravenously now, no hint of languorous reservation remaining. Sephalla practically swallows my cock in a single motion, sending it into a place of sheerest softest sloppiest glory.

Splack. Schlap.

'Ugh. Holy shit.'

Seph chuckles with a face full of my dick, the reverberations only enhancing the joy she's giving me. Cheeks sucked in, tongue muscular and magnanimous in its motions, she's like a vacuum. Hungry as hell, practically tugging on my soul. Her lips are so full and tight, her mouth so wet, so hot.

She doesn't have to deepthroat me to get the requisite level of tightness. It's like the rules are different, in the mouth of the demon-horse girl. An orifice that is theoretically fairly large, given her muzzled face and our relative sizes, is in fact surprisingly small. Not that my dick is minuscule -- for a human, that is -- but her mouth is insanely gripping.

'Good girl,' I say, stroking her horns. 'Best fucking girl.'

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Sephalla bobs her head, but only a little. Her full lips press around the base of my shaft, nostrils brushing against my pubes. She flicks out the tip of her broad inhuman tongue, teasing at the tops of my balls. That metal stud tickles, its pointed solidity ever so exciting in breaking up the endless softness. And all the while our eyes meet, her coal-seam gaze a thing of sweet beauty, happiness and lust dialled up to eleven in the way she gazes up at me.

'My nightmare. God, I love you.'

A mistake, in the heat of the moment? Seph pauses, blinks at me. For such a dangerous, intimidating, supernaturally potent creature, she can somehow manage such an intensity of shyness. Is she waiting for something? An apology, or...?

'I mean it,' I say, running fingers through her flaming mane. 'I adore you. You're my nightmare, and I don't say that lightly.'

She flutters her eyes at me, and begins sucking anew, moaning around my cock. 'Mhm.'

'You don't have to worry, okay? I'm not going anywhere. We had a weird start, but--ugh--fuck it! We'll go on wonderfully.'

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Sephalla suddenly withdraws, smirking slickly. 'Stop being a loser and be mean, Jake! Boss me around, yank on my horns. Anything beyond this sickly-sweet bullshit, jeez.'

And maybe before, her saying that would worry me. Provoke some low-level concern that I've upset her. But it's pretty clear, the truth of it. The way her eyes smile, even though she's smirking all mischievous and bratty.

So I take a firm grip on her horns, and urge. 'Suck my fucking dick you cumslut,' I say, and as strong as the nightmare is, she lets me control her movements. My cock pierces her lips, finding that damp depraved metal-studded tongue. 'Take my fucking--guh--cum, you filthy demon cocksucker.'

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Seph loves it. Fucking adores it. Her cheeks are red as sin and her eyes are wide with excitement, looking up at me with the cutest nervousness. She squeezes her lips around my cock as I urge her up and down it, using her beautiful equid face like a sleeve for my dick, a pocket-pussy mouth-hole.

I hold tightly onto her horns, urging with reckless abandon, not a care for anything but to use that slutty mouth for what nature clearly intended it. The nightmare slurps and sucks, hungry for my seed, eager to drain my balls onto that sexy succubus tongue of hers. God, the thought is beautiful.

It must excite her, too, given how she looks at me. The nervousness as my cock swells and strains against her lips, within her cheeks. The undeniable presence of my balls, definitely heavier than usual, bouncing up against her chin on every downwards urging. A soft thup thup thup resulting from the pleasing sway-slap of my loins against her face.

'Fucking--ugh--take it, you bitch,' I say, groaning, gritting my teeth. 'My own personal--ughn--cumdump, aren't you? This mouth is fucking mine. This whole body is--ugh--shit--'

Holy fuck, it's a big one.

I glance down and Seph's eyes are fluttering, awash with something like perverse panic. She blushes darkly, glances away, but I shake my head and tut. 'No, cumslut. Look at Master. Look--ughn--at me while I claim that tongue.'

With sensual reluctance, she gazes up at me. Coal-seams aflame, burning especially bright, mind behind them aswirl with lust. Especially beautiful in this moment, all the more so for knowing that my human spooge is splattering out across her demonic tastebuds.

'Mhm.' Seph moans, and sucks, urging my balls to spill every last drop of their contents. She moves her tongue about eagerly, swishing my seed about, and my extra-productive nuts continue to unload dense shot after dense shot. 'Mhm-hm.'

'Don't swallow.' I wince, dig my fingers into her horns. 'I want to--ugh--see what I've given you.'

Schlup. Slurp.

'Mhm.' She kind of nods, as best as someone with a mouthful of cock can manage.

'Good girl,' I say, patting her head. 'My good little nightmare.'

Seph moans, groans, vibrating around my dick as she extracts the last dregs from my length. Sucking, slurping, bobbing her head a little, ensuring that the entirety of my load ends up deposited on her tongue. And damn, it feels so fucking good. Feels like I'm being thoroughly milked, every last spurt pulled out.

I tremble as she draws her head backwards, taking her sweet time to slide those tightly-gripping lips up my shaft, wringing out any stragglers. Sephalla smiles sloppily at me, looking perversely proud of herself as she sits back on her calves, tilting her head back to provide a particularly tantalising view.

Those full voluptuous lips part, linked together by strings of sticky spit and precum. And behind those pearly white teeth, completely covering her beautiful tongue, is the heaviest load I've ever shot. Like a couple of tablespoons of jism, completely painting over the natural colour of her tastebuds. The only thing that stands out is that stud, a point of silver among the white, tremor-inducingly erotic to behold.

'Good girl,' I say, releasing her horns. I put my hands behind me for support and grin, an idiot and a king of kings all at once. 'Savour me. Chew it up. Show me again.'

Seph winks, playfulness soaring as a counterweight to the sultry shyness. She shuts her lips and smiles, nods at me, begins to visibly churn my nut-butter around her mouth, putting on quite the show in the process. A show for me. All for me.

It's going to take work, learning how to dominate her. Because -- and maybe it's youth, maybe it's my stupid teenage head -- I can't help but feel sheer giddiness, an overwhelming sense of dumb victoriousness.

To see this beautiful, stacked-to-all-hells nightmare girl rolling my cum around her mouth, just for me, is something impossibly perfect.

But it's real, all the same.

All the better when she opens her lips again and the stuff has spread, forming thick creamy ropes against her teeth, strings connecting her tongue and the roof of her mouth. If hellfire's done this, if I can shoot bigger loads, then fuck yes.

'Good girl. Put it where it belongs.'

I shiver a little, watching her throat bob. Up and down, a faint gulp gulp emanating forth, the frisky finale of her first act of true oral service. I shiver all the more when she extends her cum-cleansed tongue to me, its silver stud shining clean, those coal-seam eyes caught between my own and a flickering urge to attend to my cock.

'You're still hard, Master,' Seph says. 'Would you like another?'

What a thought. But I pat the bed. 'Up here, cumslut. You've been such a good girl that I want to reward you. On all fours, now.'

Sephalla blushes deeply. 'Master...'

'You can't offer demon-horse pussy and then take it back, slut. You do what I say, don't you?'

Her eyelids flutter. 'I do what you say, Master. I'm your good little nightmare.'

Even that makes me shudder in contentment. Jesus, I love this.

I pat the bed again. 'Come up, then. On all fours for me.'

*

It's one of the greatest sights of my life, to behold Sephalla on all fours.

That prominent rear facing me, her blue-flame tail twitching slightly with excitement. Her jeans shorts hide little, tight against the fat contours of those buttocks that are each larger than my head.

Shy again, she glances back at me, eyes aflare. 'Master...do I meet your approval?'

'Push off your shorts, and we'll see, slut.'

Seph chews on her lips and reaches down to her waist, at no point lifting her head from the bed. Even when she uses both hands to push into her waistband, she keeps her face down, her arse up. And when the jeans shorts are down around her knees, forcing them tighter together than is ideal, I can't help but smile at the view.

Beneath the puckered dark ring of her arsehole, wedged between those sublimely plump cheeks, Sephalla's coochie is magnificent.

It's funny, how vaguely human it is. Her cock is so distinctly different, but her pussy? I had heard that female horses are more similar to humans in terms of genitals than you might expect. Such is the case with Seph here, with her dark and meaty puffy outer lips -- the whole thing has a kind of swollen aspect to it, in fact -- encroaching on the indigo inner folds, which are prominent and enticing in their illusory looseness. And at the bottom -- from my point of view, that is -- lies a thick pearl, just before her dangling sextet of bloated balls.

'Holy shit.'

She chuckles. 'I guess that's an answer. At least we don't have to worry about you liking my lady bits anymore.'

I shuffle forwards, speechless. Taking hold of a fat curve of her bottom, squeezing into the velvety cushioning heft of her womanly form, I run the fingers of my free hand up against her most precious of places. The heat of her body is intense, the humidity practically makes my skin sticky just from proximity.

'Master?' she says, and I meet Sephalla's fluttering eyes. 'What's my reward?'

I can't help but lick my lips. The potency of her womanhood, at once smoky and sweet, tingles my nostrils. Makes my cock, already hard, sore with need. The primal need to mount her, but something else, first. Her reward, though it feels like mine.

'Keep your head down,' I say, taking hold of both her cheeks. 'And just enjoy it, my good little nightmare.'

She shakes, quivers, as I lower my head, my breath tickling her exposed sex. Her body is so large that I'm vaguely worried by the size of her snatch, if only for the sake of pleasing her properly. It looks ungodly tight, sure, but...it's meant for much bigger things that what I've got.

Play the dom. Worry later. Play the dom. Worry later.

God, I'm salivating at the thought of tasting her pussy. Tasting a fucking demon-horse. I move in close, nose practically wedged into her dark donut, lips brushing the fiercely throbbing outer lips of her cooch. They immediately begin to drool, a continuous stickiness that leaks from deep within her.

Schlep. The sound my tongue makes as I trace it down her opening, nose growing clogged with her fertile stink, my dick threatening to pop from her scent alone. Holy shit, this is incredible. Her body is divinely infernal, a thing of such sensuality. The most beautiful body in the world, it must be.

And her taste...

'Mhm. Woah.'

Sephalla quivers, whimpers. 'Master...um...about that place...'

'What?'

'It's for you, obviously, but...'

'Speak fucking plainly, cumslut!'

She hangs her head, shudders. 'Nobody's been there.'

I chuckle nervously. Okay, well, that's hot. I'm claiming her, in a sense. But then, at the same time, she's claiming me. 'And I've never been in a pussy, so we'll trade, won't we?'

Her tail does a cute dance, flicking around. 'Yes, Master. We'll trade.'

I want to kiss and suckle and chew on those meaty lips but I have to pause. To break character, just for a moment. 'Seph...are you sure my dick's going to be big enough? You look really tight and amazing but--'

'Demons are different,' Sephalla says, voice all sweet and reassuring. 'You know how, um, when you suck me, you can take like three-foot of cock in you, even though if you stuffed three feet of anything else into your throat, it'd probably puncture your stomach and organs and, well, kill you from bleeding out slowly and painfully?'

I blink a little quickly, smirk. 'Graphic, but yes, I understand basic anatomy. Go on.'

She flicks her tail, cool blue fire, right across my face. Ticklish more than anything. 'Don't be cheeky, I'm trying to teach!' Another flutter of flame, and she adds, 'It works the same with my pussy. I can basically make it the ideal tightness for whatever goes in there. Obviously only you, Master, but...we can experiment. All the way from titan snatch to sylvan gnome, if you want.'

'Sylvan gnome sounds good.'

Sephalla chuckles, tries to restrain herself, snorts. 'Okay, sure. Fuck it. Cock-breaker horse cunt, coming right up. But...eat up a little first? Pretty please, Master?'

I kiss her on that beautiful pair of lips, touching on the gorgeous indigo inner slickness. 'Of course, my good little nightmare. You've been such a good girl, after all.'

'Thank you, M-aster.'

Schlup. Schlep. Mlep.

'Mhm.'

'Jeez, man,' Seph says, groaning. A powerful quake rocks her body, cheeks clenching against my gripping hands. 'That's um, a bit new.'

Delicious. Fucking divinely delicious. Smoky syrup coating my tongue, a little ashen almost in the best of ways. Like charred sugar. Not a hint of salt or bitterness or anything else, a distinctly arcane flavour where her cum at least has some vague quality to it that suggests something closer to mortal spooge.

'Mhm.' Schlup. Mlup. 'Mhm-hm.'

'Fuck. Tha-nk you, Master. Oh shit, thank you.'

Her folds welcome me, swallow my tongue. Latch onto my tastebuds and squeeze, strain, the heat a thing of sublime glory. I find myself readjusting, going flat on my stomach, snogging her snatch with interest both to the inner and outer puffiness. Now and again she trembles, splattering my face with her nectar. Such a lustful, carnal thing.

I want to do this more, want to keep going, but...

'I can't, cumslut,' I say, quickly pulling myself up. 'I need this. Badly.'

'Master,' Seph says, glancing back, at once demure and sultry. 'I'm...I'm yours to take. To claim. To, um...if you wanted, uh...'

Of course, I know what she means to say. What she intends.

To breed.

And does she mean it, really, truly? I'm eighteen. I'm a kid, for all intents, and so is she. There's something at once so vital in that notion, and yet at odds with sanity and logic. No. Can't. Mustn't.

'Seph...'

'It's okay,' she says. 'Another thing I can do is control when my ovaries release eggs. When my womb accepts sperm into it. There's no risk, it's just me being, um, well, a filthy fucking pervert.'

I stroke her backside. 'I love that about you, man. But I cannot be having kids. Not now. I'd be screwed.'

Those coal-seams, eyeing me up, pair with a chewing of her lip. 'It'd be years, you know? Like three and a half. That's the gestation period.'

'You're joking, right? What if we're not together then? Shit, earlier today you thought--'

'Call it punishment for the way I treated you,' Seph says. 'Call it whatever. If you tell me to open my womb and release an egg, I'll do it. And if in three and a half years, I have to deal with the kid by myself -- Dad'll help, I'll be fine -- then...then take what's yours, Jake. Put me in my place.'

She's mad. Mad hot and just, well, a little too insane. And in raw, perverse horniness, I agree with her. Not with the reasoning as such, but the lust that it's layered upon. That this is Sephalla the Magnificent, the girl who bullied me, defenceless hopeless human me. And I could, today, here and now, fertilise her. Make her fat with a foal, a human-nightmare hybrid. Claim her, truly and totally.