Sephalla, My Nightmare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you...do you really want my kid?'

Her whole body trembles. 'Y-eah. Kinda bad. Even if just to serve me right. Even if just because of how fucking hot the idea is. Being bred. Being impregnated.'

'But the consequences, man.'

'Dude, it'd be a demon. It'd be fine. No matter what you do.'

'You aren't.'

Her eyelids flutter. 'What?'

'You aren't fine, Seph. You don't want to be abandoned. Strong and cool and immortal you might be, but your Mum hurt you. You've got scars in your head.'

She shudders, hides her eyes from me. 'I wouldn't abandon it.'

I stroke her hips. 'Neither would I.'

Her tail flicks excitedly. 'You...you can't promise that.'

'Dude, with you, with what we're doing, at this rate I'll be immortal. We're obviously mad compatible sex-wise, right?' I chuckle, needing to fuck her and needing to point at that big cabinet of games, and the one full of comics. 'Shit, you've got great taste in stuff, too. And you are, beneath all that darkness, really fucking lovely.'

'Jake, stop being fucking sad, and breed your fucking fertile slutty nightmare bully.'

'Fine. Fuck it.'

I line up, and thrust into her, and the world explodes. Not just for me, either.

Sephalla sucks in a heavy breath and whines, arching her back and straining all over. She lifts her head and grunts, staring at the wall. Her tail goes wild, her mane seems to flare brighter. And my cock might as well be melting, because the way her womanhood bites down on it, sucks on it with lustrous hunger, makes it feel as though it's no longer part of this world.

Ascended, instead, to the realm of infernal demon-horse coochie.

'Mother of Christ,' I say, almost drooling.

What the fuck is this? Shit, I'm surprised, utterly amazed, that I don't just instantly blow my load. It's like her snatch is full of tentacles, lurking behind the velvety walls of her womanhood. Pulsating and writhing, slurping and sucking, actively servicing my dick even though I'm not moving. To move might be too much, in this brain-frying moment. Even my grip on her buttocks softens, fingers floating above her finely furred derriere.

'Aah. Fuck,' Seph says, writhing, straining. 'J-ake...Master...ughn.'

She's cumming, instantly. Pussy juices spray and splatter my crotch, and I've not even started to thrust. The tightness goes both ways, right? Her coochie is trying to eat my dick and at the same time, those inviting folds are full of pleasure receptors, responding in kind, learning the shape of the first cock to enter her and really fucking enjoying it.

I grit my teeth, resist the urge to blow. 'I'm not--ugh--going--guh--anywhere.'

The first thrust almost topples me, and drives her down against the bed. Sephalla shudders, orgasm perpetuated, and somehow I find the strength to hold on. This needs to go just right, needs to utterly break her, in the best of ways.

'I fucking--ugh--love you, Sephalla,' I say, hilting myself. Schick-schlick. Schlick-schlick. Our bodies, finally merging. Her pussy, my prick, each worshipping the other. 'I'm not--gruh--going--ughn--anywhere.'

It takes all the strength in the world, as my nuts bounce against her slick folds, to hold back what feels the largest ejaculation of my life thus far. Bigger, even, than I fed her mouth. Because this one, it really feels like -- from the fucking heart -- is a breeder. My body, my balls, know their animal purpose. Know what this deed is, made all the more obvious for the staggering horniness coursing through me, only aided by the hellfire in my soul.

'Stop being--aah--a loser, Jake. Take what's--mhm--rightfully--ugh--yours.'

'I fucking will.' I take hold of her hips, dig into the fatty curves. God, she's so fucking fertile, isn't she? Wide, child-bearing hips. A body built for this. My perfect fucking nightmare, my slut, my love, and...the future mother of my children. 'I'll take you. And keep you. And never fucking let you go.'

Schlick-schlick. Schlick-schlick. In-out, slippery and sloppy, a feast for the ears. The sonorous suction of her slobbering snatch as it devours me, as it craves what I can give it, what only a cock can feed it. Schlick-schlick. Schlick-schlick. That animal appetite, desperate, starved.

'Y-ou d-on't mean th-at.'

'I fucking do,' I say, ramming, thrusting, slamming. Thup-thwap-thup go my balls, bouncing away. 'So bad. I want you. Just you. Forever. For me. So be mine.'

'Y-ou...you promise?' Sephalla looks back at me, at once shyer and bolder than ever. 'You--aah--you really promise?'

Digging my hands into her hips, I nod frantically. 'On my life. On the--ugh--lives of my family. Belong to me, Sephalla. Forever. Starting today. And I'll--guh--belong to you, as well.'

There's this faint pulse that runs through her, something supernatural. It makes me shiver, threatens to empty my balls in an instant. To wholly drain me of every last eagerly excitable egg-claiming sperm.

'Jake...it's open. I'm ready.'

I hilt myself, accepting this fate. This future. I want Sephalla for myself. My nightmare.

We both reach some pinnacle of orgasms at the very same moment, one world ending and another, shared, following in its wake. Her body sucks down on my length, a succubus force that wants, needs, every last bit of my reproductive DNA. And what must, augmented as I am with a delicious dose of her hellfire-infused cum, be billions of human sperm spray forth into the inhuman womanhood of the demon-horse.

Swimming, urgently, for that abyssal egg in her open womb. Human genes conquering an inhuman body, laying claim to it. Mine, now. Mine. The mother of my child. The first of many, because there's no way I'm giving up this creature.

'Get pregnant,' I say, trembling, pulsing, spewing shot after shot of seed into her. 'Get fucking fat with my foal, you slutty horse. Ughn.'

'Y-es, Master. Breed me. Mhm!'

I squeeze her flesh, knead it, gyrate my hips. 'God, if those tits get even--ugh--fatter...'

'They w-ill, Master. And my milk will be--aah--delicious.'

It'll be fine. All will be well. We're young and this is doubtlessly a little stupid, but...this isn't a normal relationship anyway. Most people I've known aren't so naturally compatible. Not like we are. Never like we are.

I'll make sure it works out.

'I get--ughn--first dibs,' I say, leaning atop her. Relaxing against her back, reaching beneath her to grope at those tremendous breasts. My fingers sink into them, into their yielding plushness. 'You're mine, Seph. Forever. My fucking--guh--broodmare.'

'Yes, Master. Y-es.'

As our shared climax begins to fade, my balls thoroughly drained of what must be an inhuman load, I come to my senses. And, it looks like, so does Seph. But, blessedly, neither of us are panicking. Horniness, overwhelming the stable simplicity of sanity, won out. She gives me a nervous look, and I must look fairly anxious myself.

'Did we just...?'

Sephalla nods. 'Yeah. We did.'

I smile. 'Do you want to cuddle, Mummy?'

She chews on her lower lip. 'You want me to call you Daddy, is that it?' Seph shakes her head. 'I can't. But we can cuddle.'

'It's okay. I'm happy with just the one-way thing, when you breastfeed me.'

Her blush is intense, resplendent. 'Jeez, Jake.'

'What?'

'You might not--'

'What did I say, Seph?'

She nods slowly. 'Yeah. Forever.'

I knead her breasts. 'Forever. And I want to keep you pregnant, besides.'

'You're fucking dirty, dude.'

'And you're built for breeding, what of it?'

She twists about and easily yanks me out of her, bringing our eyes level, side by side atop the duvet. 'I...I struggle with this, man.'

'It's okay.' I cup her muzzled face, stroking its beautiful contours. 'Say the words when you can. Or keep calling me a loser, given that I know what it means.'

'You do?'

I nod. 'Sure. Hard not to. After all, you did just have me impregnate you.'

Her throat bobs, and she shudders. 'Yeah, and I'm pretty sure it took, too.' Seph glances down, eyeing her body suspiciously. 'Jeez, man. I got way too horny.'

I kiss her mouth, taste that sweetness. Her tongue meets mine, stud a pleasing point of metallic fire amidst the slick muscular motions. And our eyes, locked, share a deep affection. Something incredible, beyond my wildest fantasies.

'I love you, Seph.'

'Yeah.' She rolls her eyes. 'Loser.'

And she brings me close with her arms, snuggling me into her chest. Welcome against her, warm and strangely safe, against the powerful demonic form of my bully. Content, if needing to process just what we've done. Just what cannot be undone.

A day of firsts.

'We can go again as soon as you're ready,' Sephalla says. 'I've never cum so hard, like ever.'

'Me neither. Nor so much.'

'You really wanted to knock me up, huh?'

I kiss her chest, snuggle against those R-cup cushions, each larger than my head. The best pillows in the world. 'Badly. You're going to look hot as fuck, fat with my foal.'

She strokes my hair. 'Loser. My fucking sexy little loser.'

Sephalla kisses my head, and a sense of profound rightness descends upon things. That today might well be the best day of my life.

At least...so far.