All Comments on 'September Storm'

by tantaluseros

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 11 years ago
Short but very sweet!

Short but very sweet and moving story! I appreciate the realistic approach to what happened in the story. It added greatly to the believability of your work. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mirage

This feels like a disconnected snippet of something but not sure what. No back story, no intro, no character build up, no background, no staging. Just, out of the blue, a mother decides to fuck her son! Not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A curious mix

The writing is good, excellent sense of mood. There is a certain amount of intensity in the coupling, which is very necessary for a mom-son story, also a plus. But...as one other comment observed, it floats by itself as a scene or peek through a keyhole. The coming together would have been that much more intense for some backstory. I wanted to know a lot more about the relationship between mother and son, some of the motivation that brought them to the scene you wrote. I hope you'll continue to write more in the future. I also hope you'll write more into what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
psssh...

Poor character development... They might as well be a regular horny girl and guy... I see no real connection to them being a mother and son... They dont at all act like they are mother and son

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First story and you got it right, not a bad read. ..........Thanks...........LAROC

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Great Story

You will notice that all the cowardly comments were by, "Anonymous" slime balls. It was a great story, and I encourage you ban all, "Anonymous" comments, and make them sign in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great :D

It was a great story. The only issue is that the mother-son bond isn't emphasized enough,other wise, a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I remember mom

My dad was always away,either working,of fucking some other woman..Mom and I became very close...One night,in the spring,we were under a severe storm watch...Mom was scared of storms,I was 16...That night she came into my bed beacuse of fear...I was on my back,with just shorts on...Mom lay beside me,and as the weather got worse,she placed her left leg over my hard dick...Wasn't long before we neither one cared about the storm,,Her gown rode high up her left thigh...She felt my hard on,from that night on,when dad was gone,I was so glad..Sliding into her pussy still gives me a hard on,each time I think of it...

hornyblossomhornyblossomover 10 years ago
eh(shrug)

i didnt really feel that it was at all believable there was no development and it was pretty quick and during a storm its just yeah

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
today's forecast :light drizzle.

Kind of plain and fairly short. I guess it's fine as sort of a "snapshot ".

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
Short but hot!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm right behind you mom!

Mom leaned on the wall away from the spray nozzle, curving her ass up invitingly for me. I leaned forward, my hard cock against my mom's ass. I cupped her tits in my hands as I began to plant kisses on back of her neck. I then raised up guiding my hard cock to her pussy entrance, and pushed inside. I moved my hands my mom's hips and began giving her deep thrusts. I could see the sides of mom's tits swinging into view as my pelvis smacked against her ass. I had much more stamina the second time, and after several minutes of hard thrusts, my mom was having her first orgasm. "Oh yes honey, you're so hard, oh god, that feels so good," she chocked out. As I increased the intensity of my fucking my mom got even louder. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh baby, I'm getting close!" she coherently announced. "Oh god, oh god, oh honey, just like that!" "Oh honey, oh baby, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh yes, oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming!" "Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh god, oh god, oh yeeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This story is remarkable for its sensitivity and intimacy, Without build-up, the reader fathoms the depth of respect, adoration and passion between lovers, who happen to be mother and son. There is no quilt or shame. With so few words, this author has created a beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous