September Sunsets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma interrupted. "That was my fault, Saoirse. I started it,"

"We were talking about Jo." Emma and Neil said in unison.

"Neil didn't tell me anything, I asked. He just said you weren't out at work, he wasn't talking about you badly. I'm sorry, lovely. I'm sorry for offending you, I didn't mean to, I would never. Would I, Neil?" Emma slurred. "You're so sweet and the two of you are just so fucking gorgeous together. Look at you, lovely! Neil's just being a dickhead. Neil would never want to offend you, sure you wouldn't Neil? He's head over heels for you, he wants your babies." Emma slurred, leaning over to Saoirse. "Neil, tell her!"

"Shut up, Em." Neil said firmly, still looking at the table and clenching his jaw. Emma looked at him and tutted, leaning sloppily on her hand on the table. "Sorry, Saoirse." he said, looking up to meet her gaze to see her glaring at him, her face flushed.

Mike and Jay returned to the table. "We should call it a night, folks." Jay said. "It's not even 10pm and we're all fucking leathered. Let's not fall out." he said firmly, lifting his coat. "I'll call a taxi."

"No we'll walk!" Emma slurred loudly.

"CAN you walk though, Em?" Mike asked, holding out his hands to her. "How are you way more drunk than Saoirse?" he asked.

"I skipped every other round and just finished my Coke." Saoirse said softly. "Plus, she's a waif compared to me." Mike shook his head and stared at Saoirse.

"Let's be 'avin' ya, boozy Bambi!" Mike said as he helped Emma stand up and take a few steps away from the table. Saoirse stood up and lifted Emma's bag and coat, helping her put on her coat and zip it up.

"Saoirse," Neil said in a low voice. She looked over at him still sitting at the table. He looked in her eyes then tipped his head, signalling her to sit in the seat opposite him. She hesitated. Jay took Emma's bag from Saoirse and looked to Neil. "We'll catch up with you, mate." Neil said, nodding towards the door. Saoirse smiled softly at Jay and he turned to help Mike with Emma as they left the pub.

Saoirse sat down in the seat opposite Neil. She leaned into the back of the chair, put her hands in her jeans pockets and rested her feet on the stretcher that ran along between the table legs. "She didn't mean that 'babies' thing like that. I haven't betrayed your confidence." Neil said quickly in a low, concerned tone. Saoirse looked sternly at him as he sat up straight with his hands round his pint, his legs spread and his foot bouncing on the floor. He maintained eye contact with her. "What the matter?" he asked, trying to keep his tone light.

"Did you not hear that?" she said dryly, gesturing towards the other end of the table with her left elbow.

Neil shook his head. "You've been touchy all day." he said calmly. She glared at him. "What's up?" he asked in his soothing voice. "I'm sorry I offended you, that wasn't what I was going for." Saoirse said nothing. "Honestly we weren't talking about you. She wasn't being nosey, her girlfriend is having a rough time at work and Em isn't sure what to make of it. She was asking for advice and I said I didn't know you were bi until we were together because you're not out at work," he shrugged. "I apologise if that was the wrong thing to say?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. Saoirse shook her head quickly. "OK. I thought you two were getting on well." he said.

"'Cos we're both women who are in to women?" Saoirse asked sourly.

"Nah! Come on, give me some credit!" Neil scoffed.

Saoirse nodded and sighed. "No, we do get on well. We do, I really like her." she said apologetically. "I know she's just really drunk." she looked at him. "I'm sorry to hear she's struggling. I'll talk to her tomorrow." she said. "I'm obviously taking all this too personally."

Neil nodded once and smiled with his lips pursed. "I know my joke was a bit near the knuckle but usually you'd laugh at that and we'd have some banter." he smiled nervously. "I was waiting for you to say you were thinking of taking inventory or something!" he looked at her. Saoirse smiled and sighed a laugh, shaking her head and looking down at the table. "You know what I mean?" he smirked, leaning down to catch her gaze. "Instead you seem a bit..." he shrugged and furrowed his brow, his face apprehensive trying to judge her reaction.

Saoirse shrugged and looked down at her feet. "I've really enjoyed everything we've done this week," she glanced at him quickly. "It's not my usual. I've thrown myself into it and then, for some weird reason, I've freaked out about it afterwards. So that's all happening today." she said with an embarrassed look on her face, not looking up at him.

"You've spent the last couple of days completely out of your comfort zone." Neil said. "You've jumped in to my world feet first. Maybe I haven't shown my appreciation in the right way but fucking hell..." he sighed and nodded slightly. "it means a lot to me." he said quietly with a sincere smile.

She looked up at him, nodded and smiled gratefully. "People always think I'm really outgoing but I get overwhelmed and need to regroup with myself. Emma would call me an Extroverted Introvert or maybe it's Introverted Extrovert." she laughed softly and shrugged.

He nodded knowingly and smiled softly as he gazed at her. "Earlier in the car, Mike asked me if you know how fearless you are." he said softly. She raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, everyone has seen how you've immersed yourself in this trip." Neil said.

She smiled shyly and shrugged with one shoulder. "I don't tend to do anything half-assed," she said softly. "I want my whole ass in or else what's the point?!" she giggled softly. "That's what she said!" she joked quietly. Neil chuckled. "Listen I'm sorry I was rude to your friends, Neil. I'll apologise." she said.

"Nah!" Neil shook his head. "And they're your friends too!" Saoirse looked at him, surprised. "I forget you only really know the lads from work but they're your friends now too. Fuck sake you're so good and confident at getting involved that I forget you're not used to doing this and might need a break from it to 'regroup with yourself'." he chuckled.

Saoirse sat up and waved her hand indicating she was fine. "It's a flaw of mine that I don't act on it sooner rather than let it overwhelm me." she said with a smile. "Plus, my competitive nature tries to make me not show weakness!" she laughed.

"Tell us this," Neil started, his leg bouncing harder as he got more apprehensive. "Everything seemed fine before yesterday morning." he said, looking in her eyes and holding his hand out in a questioning gesture. She furrowed her brow and shook her head gently letting him know she didn't understand. "We had rough sex," he said as he leaned in towards her and lowered his voice. "then afterwards in the kitchen you said something about not feeling safe before." he said. A look of realisation spread across her face, her forehead wrinkled as she raised her eyebrows and she took a deep breath.

"I felt..." she stopped and signalled with her hand that she was starting again. "First of all, I did want that and I did feel safe with you." she said, looking at him. "I DO feel safe with you." she smiled and reached for his hand across the table. He nodded at her and hummed in agreement with her as he squeezed her hand. "But later on I felt...shameful," she looked down and shrugged as her voice faltered and she tried to move her hands away from his.

Neil grasped her hands and frowned. "Do you regret it?" he asked nervously, looking at her.

She shook her head. "No, not at all." she said, looking at him. "I didn't want to feel like that." she said quickly, pressing her hand on her chest over her heart. "It's nothing between us that's caused those feelings." He nodded once. "My ex-boyfriend was..." she sighed. "Never mind about that." she shook her head as if to shake out unwanted thoughts. "It was just strange...I mean it was comforting" she smiled shyly and squeezed his hands. "Feeling safe with you and...empowered," she shook her head and shrugged trying to find the exact words. "And then strange that later that jarred with this weird feeling of shame from...nowhere. Well, it came from SOMEWHERE but I wasn't expecting it." He nodded. "Maybe we could talk a bit more or something when that happens?" she suggested, shyly.

He nodded as he let go of her hand and sipped his pint. "I'll draw up a spreadsheet and send you the SitRep." he smirked. She tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips as she pulled her hands back towards herself. Neil chuckled and reached for her hand. "Nah, a bit more reassurance would be good," he looked at her. "Whatever you need." he reached over and cupped both her hands in his. "Spend more time together afterwards?" he asked. She smiled and nodded. "I know you love a cuddle." he said with a playful smile.

"So do you!" she replied almost defensively. "Though you won't admit it right now." she smirked at him.

He nodded. "Yeah. I could use that too." he said, looking down and smiling awkwardly. "I feel like I've abandoned you the last few days." he said, looking at her. "You've been very honest and vulnerable with me and I've kinda left you to it." he laughed nervously. Saoirse shook her head and pushed her hair behind her ears. "It's been a bit of a weird one for me. Last time I brought someone else here with me it was my ex." he scrunched up his face.

"I'm sure Em has given her twopence about her?" he asked, glancing up at her. Saoirse looked at him and didn't flinch. "She had a lot going on which got in the way of...everything." he sighed a laugh. "She didn't throw herself in to my world feet first, put it that way!" he smiled softly at Saoirse. "And I've got some anxiety about lots of different things." he frowned, looking into his pint.

"You don't have to talk about this if you don't want to." Saoirse said softly.

Neil pursed his lips, shook his head and hummed before continuing slowly. "I take a while to make decisions cos I need to be sure and sometimes no matter how much I've thought or how sure I was, it turns out to be wrong whereas you just know, you just decide and that's it done." he said, looking at her.

She shook her head and her forehead furrowed in thought. "Doesn't always mean I've made the right decision though, just that I can always make another one." she said.

He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head slightly considering her comment before continuing. "Point is, I'm sure about you." he said, looking in her eyes.

Saoirse smiled at him and nodded. "I cho-cho-choose you too, Neil." she smiled with her tongue between her teeth.

"You even threw in a Simpson's reference!" he grinned at her. "Get in my bed!" he teased in a low growl, tipping his head towards the door. Saoirse laughed.

Just then the barmaid rang the bell, startling them. "Do you want another drink?" Neil asked. Saoirse shook her head and gestured to the nearly full glass in front of her. Neil finished his pint and they left the pub. They walked back to the Air B&B holding hands and chatting.

Everyone was upstairs when they got in but downstairs the kitchen lights were still on. "Tea?" Neil asked, putting the kettle on.

Saoirse hummed in agreement as she took her coat off and shuddered. "Yeah, I need something warm inside me," she said. "Even Jack Daniels hasn't helped tonight!"

"I'll put something warm inside you." Neil chuckled his giddy laugh and looked down at her as she leaned her back against the counter beside him while he made the tea.

Saoirse groaned a laugh, putting her hand over her eyes. "Such a gentleman, Neil!" she said, pushing his upper arm.

"You love it!" he teased, chuckling and nudging her. "Well, if you change your mind..." he flirted, holding his arms out to display his body.

"DTF 24/7?" she asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Oh yeah, you know it baby!" He smirked as he poured the milk and handed her cup to her. "Is that stewed enough for you?" he teased. He laughed as she frowned at him and they went to sit on the sofa.

Jay appeared at the kitchen door. "Oh you're back. Everything alright?" he asked.

"Yes, all good Jay. The kettle's just boiled if you want?" Saoirse said. Jay shook his head and walked into the kitchen. "Sorry about..." Saoirse started.

"No," Jay shook his head and moved his hand horizontally in front of his neck in a 'cut' gesture. "There's nothing to be sorry about." he said, standing behind the sofa and patting Saoirse's shoulders. "You're as bad as Em!" he laughed.

"Is she OK?" Saoirse asked, looking round at him. Jay nodded.

"He's not used to women apologising to him, are you Jay?" Neil teased. "It's usually the other way round." Jay sniggered and shrugged. "Two in one night, mate. That's a record!" Neil joked. Jay and Neil looked at each other and laughed.

"Is Emma OK?" Saoirse asked again.

"Yeah, she's just wasted. She'll be fine once she's slept it off." Jay said.

"I'll check in on her." Saoirse said, getting up.

"No, it's alright Saoirse. Mike's sleeping on the floor in there, she's alright." Jay said, waving his hand out in front of him. Neil nodded at Jay to sit and join them. Jay sat in the armchair and they chatted until Neil and Saoirse finished their tea and then they all went upstairs to bed.

Neil sat on the end of the bed scrolling through his phone. "Mmmm I like that!" Neil said in his low soothing voice, throwing his phone onto the table as Saoirse came out of the bathroom wearing a sheer black bralette with rainbow colours embroidered on it and a pair of black high leg pants.

"It's just my underwear!" Saoirse smiled. "It's comfy to sleep in." she said and went to walk across the room.

"C'mere!" Neil grasped her hips and pulled her to stand between his legs as he sat fully clothed on the end of the bed. He wrapped his arms round her hips and slowly kissed her stomach and up to her chest. "Your boobs look great in this." he groaned, looking at her bralette

"Thanks! That's what Emma said too." she giggled. Saoirse ran her hands up his upper arms, across his shoulders, over his neck and rested them on his upper back. She looked down at him and smiled. "Well, she said 'I BET your tits look great in it' but...same thing." she giggled.

Neil sat back and looked up at her. "When was this?" he asked with his mouth open.

"I wasn't wearing it! I was just showing it to her." she said.

"I was gonna say why didn't you invite me!" Neil teased.

Saoirse rolled her eyes and tapped him firmly on the shoulder. "Don't be a pig, Neil!" she tutted.

Neil laughed and squeezed her in his arms. "I'm only joking you!" he said in a cutesy voice, looking up at her.

"It's from the Pride collection and I was the chump that bought into the corporate bullshit but look how pretty it is!" she smiled and leaned back to admire it.

"Mm hm. Buy into that corporate bullshit all you want, gorgeous." Neil teased, running his hands over her ass and squeezing her ass cheeks as he groaned.

"There were matching pants but it was a thong so..." Saoirse scrunched up her face.

"So the only thing you want in your ass is me?" Neil teased as he kissed her chest and collar bones softly. He glanced up at her with a cheeky grin on his face.

She raised her eyebrows. "Oooffffttt!" Saoirse sighed a laughed, shook her head and rested her elbows on his shoulders as she teased his curls with her fingertips. "You're on fire tonight!" she said with a drawl.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked at her. "Mm hm," he hummed softly as he kissed up her neck, the bristles of his beard tickling her skin. Saoirse sighed and tried to steady her breathing as he gently kissed her neck and his hands caressed over her ass and up her back.

Saoirse took a deep breath. "Confession!" she whispered. Neil stopped and looked at her cautiously. "I did actually buy that butt plug I was telling you about." A coy smirk spread across Neil's face. "And I've been trying it out on my own." she smirked back at him. Neil raised his eyebrows. "Some times more successful than others. It's not very often I want it." she whispered. "But when I do, I imagine it's you." she whispered.

Neil grabbed her ass and pulled her against him. "Kiss me!" he groaned in an urgent whisper. She looked in his eyes then kissed him in long, slow kisses.

Their tongues danced against each other and their breathing became short and heavy. Neil's beard brushed roughly against her skin as their kissing got more passionate and he pushed himself back further on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. Saoirse straddled him, her knees and lower legs resting on the bed as she gently rolled her hips against him and she felt his cock hard in his jeans. They both gasped and groaned, stopping to catch their breath and look at each other. Saoirse brushed her hair out of her face just as Neil grasped her and turned them over to lie on the bed. He stood up quickly, readjusted her so she was flat on her back and then climbed back on the bed, lifting her up towards the head of the bed. He lay over her, kissing her passionately until Saoirse pulled up his t-shirt. Neil sat up slightly, pulled his t-shirt up over his head and lay down on his left side, propping himself up on his elbow as he kissed her in short, soft kisses and his right hand caressed her body. Saoirse slid her right arm under his elbow and gently caressed his back.

Saoirse gasped and sighed as her skin tingled under his right hand while it worked over her torso, around her hip, down her lower abdomen, just grazing her pussy with his fingers as he gazed at her. He tickled her inner thighs and the backs of her thighs with his fingertips and chuckled quietly as he watched her squirm. Starting at his beard she stroked down his neck, over his chest and down his torso with her left hand, grasping his right hip and pulling him towards her. Her skin rippled in goosebumps as his hand worked back up her side and over her breasts. "Your nipples are so hard." he groaned in a whisper as he licked and kissed them over the sheer fabric of Saoirse's bralette.

She shuddered, gasped and groaned in agreement and reached her left hand down over his jeans. "So's your cock." she smirked, rubbing it over his jeans. Neil exhaled a quiet, desperate groan and Saoirse moved her right arm from under his elbow so both her hands could unbuckle his belt. Neil sat up and quickly took off his jeans, kicking them onto the floor. His hard cock was barely contained in his maroon pants but he didn't take them off, instead lying down again to kiss Saoirse. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck, pulling him against her as they kissed and groaned quietly. He kissed from her neck, down her body until he was kneeling between her legs then he lifted her hips, grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled them off. They maintained eye contact as he kissed and caressed her thighs and lower abdomen. She held her arms down towards him, stroking his arms, his hair and his face where she could reach.

Neil placed soft kisses on her inner thighs and over her pussy, inhaling her scent between each kiss as he lay down. As he spread her pussy lips and took the first long, soft lick, Saoirse sighed out a long, breathy moan and watched him. She placed her feet flat on the bed with her knees bent and tilted her head to the side as they maintained eye contact. Neil hummed as he placed his mouth over her pussy and the wet sound of his tongue lapping at her made her sigh. She gasped and sighed, trying to stay quiet, and smiling lovingly down at him as he gazed at her and licked her pussy. "Yeah!" she whispered, nodding and her face creasing with pleasure while she watched him. She gently stroked his hair and face with her left hand. He licked her in a soft, steady rhythm that made her gasp and moan quietly. She relaxed into it, her body melting down onto the bed and around his body.