September Sunsets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so warm and wet and inviting against his mouth. Her smell intoxicated him and her juice was so velvety on his tongue. Neil loved knowing he made her so wet and it gave him a thrill to hear her moaning under his touch. The more his tongue worked, the more swollen and the wetter her pussy became. Her juice covered his mouth and beard and he groaned and hummed as he started licking and sucking her harder and faster. Saoirse moved her hand onto the top of his head, grasping his curls gently. He licked even faster, impatiently wanting to feel her body tensing and shaking, wanting to make her come.

"Slower, slower!" she whispered, stroking his elbows and up his arms as he held her round the hips. He glanced up to see her eyes closed and her brow furrowed. He continued at a slower pace and she hummed in agreement. He moved to concentrate more on her clit and she began panting. "Lick don't suck!" she ordered. He watched her as he licked and she nodded hard, her eyes squeezed shut. "Mmm yeah." she breathed hard. She leaned up on her elbows and bent her knees up, resting her toes on his shoulders. She gasped and panted heavily.

Neil licked long, soft strokes up and down the left side of her clit. He felt her pussy suddenly getting wetter as her muscles started to contract and she gasped hard breaths. "Aw fuck." he groaned with his mouth round her clit.

The vibrations made Saoirse groan and open her eyes. "Let me hold your hand!" she pleaded in a whisper as she looked at him with a want in her eyes. Neil reached his left hand up and entwined their fingers, maintaining eye contact with her as she nodded and her face creased with pleasure as the anticipation of her orgasm pushed her right to the edge then she shut her eyes again.

Neil felt her get wetter and Saoirse panted before her body tensed, her head fell back and she squeezed her legs against his head. He felt her pussy contract under his mouth, her hips bucked against him, her body convulsed and she gasped and clasped his hand tight in hers as she came on his mouth. He licked her until she tried to push herself away from him and then he lay for a moment, recovering his breath and stroking her thigh with his free hand while she lay back on the bed, panting and let her legs fall out to the sides. He kissed her pussy and inner thighs softly then let go of her hand and lay up, over her. She lay still with her arms splayed above her head, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she breathed heavily, and a beautiful, blissful look on her face that made him smile. He kissed her once and as he pulled away slowly she moved towards him, seeking his mouth again. They kissed in short, sloppy kisses and he caressed her body with his hands. He kissed down her neck and she hummed and trembled. "Your beard is all tickly on my skin." she breathed, opening her eyes and holding his face in her hands. "Mmm I love it." She lifted his face up to face her and kissed him softly.

Neil chuckled quietly and smiled at her. "You taste so good." he groaned in a whisper, licking his lips. She smiled at him and stroked round his beard with her thumb. "You're gorgeous!" he whispered, he kissed her and rubbed their noses together as he gazed at her. Saoirse giggled, stroking her arms round his neck and down his back. He kissed her again and rubbed their noses together. "What?!" he smiled coyly, rubbing their noses together. "This is what you always do to me." he whispered. She smiled and nodded still catching her breath. "Hmmm you're gorgeous." he sighed, gazing at her. "Do you want some water?" he asked. She nodded.

Neil disappeared downstairs in their shared Air B & B in his pants with a massive hard on to get her a glass of water with his beard wet after he'd just eaten her out. Saoirse laughed as she thought about it. He returned with 2 glasses of water and a cereal bar which he broke in half. She sat up and took a glass from him, sipping it quickly and swishing the water round her mouth before eating her half of the cereal bar as she sat crossed legged on the bed facing Neil who propped himself up against the headboard. She told him what she'd been thinking about him going downstairs. "That's love right there." she whispered and he raised his eyebrows and nodded with a smirk on his face. She leaned over and kissed him softly then paused and looked in his eyes. "I love you." she whispered with a sweet smile on her face.

They kissed in slow, lingering kisses as they caressed each other. Neil stood up to take off his pants and Saoirse leaned forward and unclasped her bralette, sliding it down her arms and onto the floor. Neil kneeled on the bed over her body and groaned quietly as he took her nipples into his mouth in turn and gently sucked them. He caressed them with his tongue and Saoirse moaned softly as she watched him and gently stroked her clit. Neil leaned up to kiss her on the lips in long, slow kisses. He held her face with his left hand and cupped her left breast with his right hand.

Saoirse reached down and grasped his cock firmly in her hand. She pulled back his foreskin and gently ran her thumb over the head of his cock, spreading the precum and making Neil groan with his tongue in her mouth. He broke their kiss and they both looked down at his cock while she stroked it. "So much precum!" Saoirse whispered. She lifted her hand up to her mouth, licking it off her thumb. Neil looked at her like he wanted to devour her and Saoirse returned his gaze before he kissed her hard while she lay down. He sat back and gently rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy lips before slowly sliding inside her. They both sighed and groaned quietly, slowly adjusting their bodies as they maintained eye contact. Once Neil's cock was completely enveloped inside her, he leaned forward and held her face gently as he kissed her lovingly. Saoirse moaned quietly and caressed her hands up his muscular back.

They maintained eye contact and caressed each other while he fucked her steadily. Saoirse grimaced at him and pressed her hand on his chest as the bed started to rattle against the wall, signaling to the noise with her head. "Mike's in with Emma tonight, it's alright." he whispered, shaking his head. Saoirse nodded and grasped his back to pull him closer to her. He groaned and gasped quietly as her swollen, wet pussy gripped and squeezed his cock. He lifted her left leg, turning her on to her right hip and pressing her knees together. "Aww you're tight!" he groaned in a whisper and grasped her hip. He gasped and panted and clasped her hand in his against her hip, his face etched with pleasure as they looked at each other and he fucked her.

Saoirse's facial expression matched his. She panted and moaned slightly as he fucked her. She nodded at him as he increased his pace and she could tell he was getting close. Suddenly he changed position again, lying her flat on her back, lifting both her legs and placing her feet on his right shoulder with her knees bent. Saoirse nodded quickly and moaned quietly, panting and grasping his elbows, pulling him closer to her. "Yeah?" he whispered. She nodded and panted. Saoirse's forehead furrowed and she reached down to his thighs, grasping his body and wanting to feel him further inside her. "Aw you feel so good!" Neil groaned a low rumble as he felt her pussy start to grip him tighter. Saoirse gasped and gripped his thighs, pulling him against her. Saoirse felt in the force of his thrusts and saw in his face that he was about to come. "Mmm Saoirse!" he whispered in an urgent groan and kissed her in short, hard kisses. She caressed his face with her right hand, holding her head up to look in his eyes. He held his hand over hers and pressed their foreheads together, his eyes shut and he panted, gasped and thrust hard as he came inside her.

They kissed in long, sloppy kisses, breathing heavily against each other as Neil's cock throbbed deep inside Saoirse's swollen pussy. They groaned quietly into each other's mouths. Neil leaned back so Saoirse could put her legs down and she wrapped them around his hips. "Stay inside a bit longer." she begged in an urgent whisper as they looked in each other's eyes. He smiled at her and stroked her hair and kissed her softly. Saoirse moaned softly and caressed his back and sides with her hands. Neil stopped, looked at her then leaned up to pull out. He lay down on his left side beside her and put his arm round her shoulders. Saoirse turned over onto her right side to face him then grumbled. "Is it post-coital pee time already?" he chuckled.

"Mm hm." she hummed. "It's so disruptive!" she grumbled. "I'm so relaxed and blissed out and all I want to do is lie here and bask in it with you but no, have to do the cum run and empty my bladder!" she complained with a frown.

Neil sighed a laugh and kissed her. "I'll keep the bed warm for you." He chuckled as he watched her get up, cup her right hand between her legs and wobble quickly on her tip toes round his belongings strewn on the floor and into the bathroom. He got up, shook out the duvet and fixed the pillows before getting into the bed and lying with his arms behind his head.

Several minutes later Saoirse came out of the bathroom, pulled on her pants, walked back through Neil's belongings strewn on the floor and climbed into bed beside him. "Alright gorgeous?" he asked, gazing into her eyes and smirking at her. Saoirse lay on her stomach against him with her chin on his left shoulder. She kissed him in short, sucking kisses as they groaned quietly and giggled at each other. Saoirse relaxed down with her head on his shoulder and cuddled into him. Neil's left arm fit perfectly along her curves as it snaked round her shoulder and down her back.

"Did you get all your stuff packed when I was in the bathroom?" Saoirse asked teasingly, knowing he would be outraged.

"No I fucking didn't!" Neil said flatly. Saoirse looked up at him with a smirk on her face. "Oh you're so funny!" he said sarcastically with his top lip threatening to break into a smile. Saoirse smiled a wide, over-enthusiastic grin. "I'll do it in the morning, I've only one important thing to pack anyway." he said, smirking at her.

Saoirse frowned. "Your surf board?" she asked.

"Nah!" he said. "This right here!" he said, grasping her body to him and kissing her in a quick frenzy of kisses on her face and head. Saoirse squealed and giggled and Neil laughed his giddy, cheeky chuckle as he tickled her.

"Fuck sake, keep it down!" came Mike's voice from the room next door. Saoirse and Neil paused and looked at each other wide-eyed for a moment before laughing quietly together.

Neil cuddled her against him, stroking her back with his fingertips. "You'll be glad to get home to not feel so worried about trying to keep quiet." he said softly. Saoirse nodded and winced a smile. They lay in silence for several moments. Saoirse lay her head on Neil's chest and listened to his heartbeat and his breathing. "Would you make this trip again next year?" Neil asked. Saoirse looked up at him. "We can Air B&B again. It has been good, that was a good idea." he said, maintaining eye contact.

"Do you not always Air B&B?" Saoirse asked, puzzled.

"No!" Neil said, surprised. "We either bring the tents or rent a van. We usually camp." he said. "I thought that since this trip was so far removed from what you're used to that it was only fair to stay in an actual house," he chuckled "With luxuries like electricity and running water." he chuckled.

Saoirse lifted her head and looked at him. "You rented this just so I'd be comfortable?" she asked.

"There's no 'just' about it. When we thought about it, it seemed like a plan so... yeah." he shrugged. "Everyone else has really enjoyed it so I think we'll do that from now on." he nodded.

"Aww. That's really nice. Thank you." Saoirse smiled, stroking his chest.

"It was Jay and Emma, thank them. If it was up to me you'd be sleeping in a tent hammock strung between two trees in the forest." Neil smirked. "In other words, I'd be single again cos I didn't immediately think that was unreasonable." he sniggered, looking down at her.

"So you should thank them too! Unless you're interested in the most celibate trip ever!" Saoirse teased. "And yeah, I'd love to make the trip again next year. If you'll still have me in a year's time!" she nudged him.

"Yeah, I think that's a cert!" he said softly, kissing her head as she lay on his chest.