All Comments on 'September's Catalysts'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
I think Wade should give his mother a good spanking for allowing herself to become pregnant by someone other than her son.

Perhaps Wade and his mom can have a couple more babies now that they consider themselves husband and wife.

I like that they stay naked when it's just them, it makes a lot easier for Wade to get his cock into his mother's pussy.

Thanks for the read

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I may be dense but I'm still not sure who the baby's father is. It sounds like all the guys but Barry and Ulysses were eliminated. As Barry is white and Ulysses black, it should have easy to determine.

tw_holttw_holtover 9 years agoAuthor
to Sex4lf57

re-read that part. last line of Barry's part: "One healthy spurt of semen splashed against her cervix, but it didn't matter at this point."

so it had to be someone before Barry that impregnated her since she was already pregnant when she slept with him.

Plus Ulysses' part was saved for last.

"...he filled her womb with potent cum"

i tried to do a montage or quick flashback to each sexual encounter she had, saving the man that got her pregnant for last.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice story

This was a nice story. I loved the conflict in Wade and how he dealt with it. Like Wade when I see a pregnant woman I am attracted to her. Pregnant women seem to have an aura or call it a glow about them.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
WOW

What a creepy slut!

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 7 years ago
beaut!

A nice slutty mom. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

what a scum of the earth slut mommy was. she let everybody and their dog fuck her and the idiot was too stupid to think birth control might be a good idea. what a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
VERY fast 1 page read

I don't read scum of the earth stories whore stories. WOW what a slut! She has the morals of a dog...

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Grammar, maths, read a calendar.

Seen him the previous August. Means that an August that you didn’t see him in has passed as well. But it’s only May? So if it’s May is it May after the extra August?

Just shit. What woman fucks multiple guys bareback doesn’t remember them or have contact details? A diseased whore. Shit maybe the father actually wanted a child and he finally got one and in being denied access. Hell so let’s just take babies from mothers at birth and give them to the dad and not tell the mother who and tell her she was never pregnant.

Fuck this. Your premise is shit and the rest of the story drinks from its poisoned chalice.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

I dont know whta that was tbh.

There was no romance between anyone.

His mom was spreading her legs for so many men she didn't knew the father of her baby. And the tries to undo thething with Barry by sleeping with her son.

Nothing makes sense in that story.

This isnt even an open ending its like you just stopped writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This was not one of your best stories. I recognize most of the other characters from your better stories. With that said, females have the same sex drive as men. If men can have as many relationships as they want so can women, even mothers. It is obvious that mother and son love and care for each other. The son being upset because his cousin had sex with his mother instead of him, to me, seem normal. As the mother put it, she made love with her son as well as having sex with him. Based on previous comments I have read, I absolute hate the double standard expressed by those who have posted comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous