Sequel to Husband Encourages Wife

Story Info
Story about a wife becoming a big black cock slut.
3.2k words
4.27
49.1k
73
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwayne369
dwayne369
68 Followers

[Author's note: This is my version of a continuation of the original "Husband Encourages Wife by Mike2012. I have written the original author Mike2012 for permission. The original author is writing his own version but encouraged me to submit my version as well]

NOTE: My interpretation of the ending from the original story...

After Russell filled Laura's white married pussy with his potent black baby-making batter he whispered in her ear so Warren could not hear. Baby I am coming back to fuck this pussy and put a black baby in your unfaithful married pussy. Laura just whimpered and moaned looking into Russell's dark lust-filled eyes as she submissively said "Yes!"

Husband Encourages Wife Part 2 Sequel

It had been a couple of weeks since Laura was black cock fucked by Russell with her husband Warren's encouragement and tacit approval.

Laura and Warren's life tried to fall back into normalcy but they both were having erotic thoughts about what happened. So was Russell, he was wondering when he would be able to have that hot ass MILF Laura again.

It did not help that every time Laura and Warren had sex Russell's name was brought up. Initially, it was Warren who would bring up how hot it was to watch his beautiful wife take the black teenager's big black cock into her pussy. How tight her pussy looked stretched around the thick black monster. Warren was transfixed on the initial reluctance of his wife to even kiss Russell, then the transformation to a hot wife slut eager to take not only his monstrous black cock into her once faithful pussy but the passionate kissing at the end. Taking him willingly between her thighs and into her mouth.

Occasionally when Laura was feeling extremely horny, she would initiate the sexual conversation involving Russell. To urge Warren on she would bait him with comments like "oh I wish Russell's big black cock were fucking me again" or after Warren would cum in her pussy, she would push his head down saying, "Warren baby please clean my sore pussy up, Russell came over today and fucked me mercilessly." On those occasions, Warren was more than happy to oblige. It was on those special occasions when Warren would get hard again to fuck his wife's pussy a second time.

Warren started wondering if his loving wife wanted Russell to fuck her again. At the same time, Laura was wondering what was wrong with her and did she want another sexual encounter with Russell. What Warren did not know, and Laura had never spoken of was the whispering utterances Russell said into her ear as his hot black cock seed was filling her pussy. Laura would have long orgasms dwelling on the thought of Russell planting his black baby in her belly.

Laura knew that sex with her husband was not the same after Russell took her pussy. Warren was still enthusiastic, eager, and satisfying but it was simply different. Warren had similar feelings after seeing his wife being taken sexually by Russell's big black cock. Watching her orgasm as much as she did and having massive orgasms that he knew he had never given her.

One weekend after having a hot sex session, Warren and Laura laying on their marital bed basking in the afterglow of the moment started speaking what was on their minds. Warren asked Laura if the situation presented itself again would she fuck Russell again. At first, Laura was shocked but then realized she was having similar thoughts, but she was hesitant to ask Warren. Warren noticed her hesitation in answering his simple question. Finally, Laura answered by saying, "given how hot their sexual trysts were whenever Russell was brought up, she could not help but think about it." Then sheepishly asked for Warren's forgiveness for having shameless thoughts. Warren kissed her and caressed her luscious body. Laura kissed Warren back noticing his dick hard and ready to go again. Stroking it she asked her husband if he had thoughts of Russell taking his pussy again. Warren was taken aback, what did she mean by "his pussy." Did she mean his pussy, or did she mean Russell's pussy? Laura noticed that response made Warren's dick hard as steel. Warren rolled Laura over and mounted her fucking her hard like an animal rutting. He asked her again, "Whose pussy is this?" Laura pulled her husband's face down shoving her tongue in his mouth for a lusty passionate kiss, then breaking the kiss whispered in Warren's ear... "It belongs to Russell whenever he wants it and has ever since you let him fuck me." Warren's dick stiffened even more, and he shot his cum into Laura's pussy!

Shortly after they both fell asleep...

When they awoke Laura went downstairs to start coffee while Warren jumped in the shower. Laura slowly sipped her coffee thinking about the events of the night before and back to the day Russell had black fucked her pussy. She felt her pussy get wetter with each passing thought. Just as she was about to start fingering her pussy Warren came downstairs pouring himself a cup of coffee. He kissed Laura and then sat down to enjoy his coffee. Neither said a word addressing the elephant in the room and the thoughts foremost in their minds. Laura finished her coffee then announced she was going to take a shower.

Justin was looking at several colleges. Warren told his son that he would drive him to the colleges to check out the campuses. They planned to go about 3 months after Laura got blacked. Laura was disappointed that she was not invited to go along but figured the boys needed to have a boy/man's weekend away. She would busy herself with her own hobbies go watch a movie. The weekend arrived for the college campus visits and Warren/Justin left Friday evening with plans to be back late Sunday night.

Laura was home alone aimlessly watching television and sipping wine. The wine was starting to make her drowsy, so she was planning to get ready for bed when there came a knock at the door.

She opened the door to find Russell standing there, her heart fluttered and her pussy spasmed. He asked if Justin was home, which he already knew he was not. Laura told him what he already knew but Russell just played it off that he had gotten the dates wrong. Laura felt nervous and anxious at the same time. She felt herself getting wet between her legs with erotic thoughts blasting her alcohol-altered mind. Russell noticing her slight inebriation pushed past Laura ignoring her response and headed towards the basement saying Justin had one of his games. As Laura shut and locked the front door Russell was already headed down the basement stairs. Laura rushed after him without thinking and tripped on the bottom stair falling into Russell's arms. Laura tried standing but twisted her ankle when she tripped. Russell noticing her pain when she tried to stand picked her up and carried her to the couch where he had fucked her months earlier.

Laura thanked him and before she could say anything else Russell was bounding up the stairs retrieving some ice from the refrigerator to place on Laura's sore ankle. Laura thanked him again telling him that was a gallant gesture, and any woman would be lucky to have him as theirs. Russell not missing a step asked, "does that include you, Mrs. Fitz?"

Laura was caught off guard by that question but then remembered what had happened in that very basement and on that very same couch she was laying on as Russell applied the ice to her ankle. Blushing she responded, "Russell you have a lot (and without thinking in her inebriated state added) and I do mean A LOT to offer any woman."

Just saying that and Russell's strong hands gently massaging her sore ankle made her pussy wet. As she looked up into Russell's lust-filled eyes she noticed his gaze was looking between her legs and she realized that she had been rubbing her pussy as these thoughts played on her mind. She pulled her hand away but before she could do anything else she felt Russell's strong hands resume the ministration of her pussy. Still looking into each other's eyes, she felt herself being pulled down onto the couch and Russell pulling the shorts she was wearing off. As he pulled her panties off, he felt how wet they were. Taunting Laura that she must have missed him and his big black cock. Before she could utter a denial, Russell had pushed her legs up and back as he bent over tonguing her sweet MILF pussy.

Russell tongued Laura from top to bottom and back, tonguing her pussy and occasionally sliding his tongue into her tight rosebud. Laura was moaning and at the same time trying to ask Russell to stop. Her resistance was very weak in her inebriated condition. Plus, she did not really want him to stop. As Laura's mind was fighting a battle between whether to continue or force Russell to stop, which she was not sure she could make him even if she wanted, she felt a different sensation. Russell had started fingering her already wet pussy while still tonguing her asshole. She had never really felt these types of sensations before, and it was driving her crazy with lust. She started moaning louder and whimpering for Russell to please fuck her again.

Russell looked up at the married woman's face with an evil grin. He knew he had her where he wanted her.

He continued the relentless onslaught on her pussy and ass. Switching up between tonguing her sweet pussy while gently fingering her asshole and fingering her pussy while tonguing her asshole. Just as Laura was set to experience another big orgasm Russell stopped. It took a few seconds for it to register in Laura's brain. When she was shaken out of her impending bliss, she looked at Russell with a quizzical look. Asking Russell, "why did you stop?"

Russell giving that evil grin simply said, "Because you haven't earned it yet!"

Standing up Russell dropped his pants and removed his shirt. Standing naked before Mrs. Fitz with his big black monster as hard as steel waiting to slam into the molten lava of Laura's pussy. Stroking his black monster, Russell asked "remember this black cock?" Already knowing the answer by the lust-filled look in her eyes and the way she asked him to fuck her earlier. As he took her left hand with her wedding ring glistening in the light putting it on his black cock watching as she instinctively started stroking it without needing to be asked. She could see pre-cum starting to ooze out onto the big black cock head. Again, without hesitation, Laura pulled Russell closer so she could lick the pre-cum. Just as she started to lick the cock head Russell grabbed a handful of hair pulling her back forcing her to look into his eyes. Bewildered she asked, "what's wrong?"

Russell said, "You didn't ask permission Mrs. Fitz."

"Russell I am not sure what you want me to do" Laura gasped.

"Beg for it, Mrs. Fitz. Beg to suck my big black cock and for me to fuck your sweet married pussy once again!" said Russell. "Mrs. Fitz, my married MILF, my black cock hungry slut, beg for it!"

As Russell was saying these things, he was rubbing his pre-cum leaking big black cock head all over Laura's face. He could tell by other encounters with women the look in her eyes that she was struggling to remain faithful to Mr. Fitz and give in to the cravings of her pussy lust.

To increase the pressure and break down any resistance Russell shoved three fingers into Mrs. Fitz's pussy making her jump and squeal. Laura's mind was being overloaded with sensations. She wanted to give herself to the young black man, but she wanted to remain faithful, despite the earlier incident, to her husband. As her mind was struggling with what to do, she realized that Russell was laughing but was not sure why. Then coming partially to her senses, she noticed her hand wrapped tightly around his fat black cock and stroking it as if her life depended on it. She also realized that the thick pre-cum oozed out of the fat cock head. It was dripping off the cock head onto the carpet. But what was making Russell laugh at her was her struggling to pull his cock closer to her mouth to lick up that pre-cum.

Russell still had his hand in her hair keeping her from reaching his cock. Teasing her some more Russell told her "Do you want this cock; I know you loved the taste of my black cock cum from last time you acted like a whore sucking on it."

Laura's senses were further enflamed by these comments, but he was right when he fucked her before she acted like a whore, but her mind reasoned only because Warren, her husband, had wanted her to.

Russell pulled her closer letting her tongue snake out getting a taste of his warm salty pre-cum. She was like a hungry dog on a bone, but just as quickly he pulled her away making her whimper at the loss.

Russell asked her again "Are you willing to beg to suck my big black cock, or do I leave?"

She looked up at him with wanton lust in her eyes. Then crestfallen that she had become what Russell accused her of being looking down in partial disgust and shame she whimpered "Yes."

Russell pulled her head back until their eyes met and asked again, this time Mrs. Fitz replied "Yes" very clearly. Thinking it was over, the disgust and shame in herself fell away and a certain elation started filling her body. She could feel her sensitive nipples get taut, and her pussy get even wetter. She got snapped back to reality when she heard Russell say, "Yes, what Mrs. Fitz?"

Looking perplexed at his question she finally realized what it was he wanted her to say. Looking at Russell with lust-filled eyes she said, "YES, I want to suck your big black cock. YES, I want to taste your cum. YES, I want to feel your big black cock fucking my married pussy. YES, YES, YES, I want to be your MILF BLACK COCK SLUT WHORE!

Looking up at Russell she noticed his devilish-looking scowl on his face turn to a big broad smile!

Before it had fully sunk into what she had just admitted and committed to, Russell was telling her to get on her knees. She quickly scrambled to her knees in front of Russell her big black cock god. As she started leaning into Russell's cock, he stopped her and told her she was forgetting something. Russell then told her further putting into reality what she was in for, "Big black cock MILF SLUT you must ask permission every time AND you will address me as SIR or Your Black Cock Master."

Laura was taken aback again. Who did this young punk black kid think he was, then realized he was exactly what he had declared! From now on he would be her BLACK COCK MASTER and she was pleased to address him however he wanted if he fed her his big black cock whenever she wanted. She would soon come to realize that she would be more at his beck and call than the other way around.

To further debase her and humiliate Mrs. Fitz, Russell told her "You are not the first white MILF I have turned into a BIG BLACK COCK SLUT!"

Before her brain could process what, he had said and not really realizing she was saying it aloud she uttered "I wonder who."

Russell let a belly laugh that echoed throughout the house. Telling her, "Mrs. Fitz you are priceless! But you are the most beautiful of my MILF stable." Then adding "OK slut let's get busy training you."

Laura still cringed at being called a slut but was anxious to start sucking on the big black cock in her hand. Just as she started to lean forward, she looked up at Russell asking, "May I start sucking your magnificent black cock MASTER?"

Again, Russell's smile beamed with that response acknowledged Mrs. Fitz to start sucking. He kept giving her words of encouragement and taunting her as she licked the head trying to get all the pre-cum left. Rhetorically asking her "You love your master's big black cock don't you Mrs. Fitz?" Laura just bobbed her head with her mouth full of young black cock and mumbled "mmmmpphhhmmm." Putting his hand on the back of her head encouraging her to take more of his black cock into her mouth Russell asked, "You like the taste of my black cock and pre-cum Mrs. Fitz?" Again, all Laura could do is bob her head in the affirmative and mumbled unintelligibly. Though it had been a while since she last sucked Russell's black cock, she remembered it tasting different. Russell guided her mouth up and down his big black cock, watching her saliva coat it more. He pulled her off telling her to not forget his huge nutsack, then pushing her mouth down. Laura sucked his balls individually; they were too big to suck them both at the same time. When he felt she had done a sufficient job he pulled her mouth back up to suck on his black cock some more. Shoving about two-thirds of his cock into Laura's mouth and holding it there Russell taunted her by asking, "How does my black cock taste with Mrs. Jones pussy juice covering it?"

When her mind registered what Russell had said Laura tried pushing against his tree trunk-sized thighs trying to dislodge his cock from her mouth. But Russell was holding her head firm. When he felt her resistance weaken, he let her catch her breath briefly. Pulling her head back so she could look him in the eyes he added, "Mrs. Fitz, I fuck a lot of you black cock hungry wives. So, you will be tasting pussy and ass from time to time. Now get back to business!"

Laura was caught off guard with that proclamation. The arrogance and confidence of this young black man. In the earlier incident, both she and Warren had referred to Russell as a boy. He was proving to be far more than just a boy. Then she started sucking her BLACK COCK MASTERS monstrous cock wanting to bring him pleasure that the other black cock hungry wives he was fucking could not. She attacked his big black cock, slathering it from head to ball sack in saliva. Then remembering the sensations, she felt when he had tongued her asshole, she bent her head lower trying to reach his asshole and bring him that type of pleasure. Russell gave a low growl and inwardly laughed knowing from experience that Mrs. Fitz was his to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

(To be continued...)

dwayne369
dwayne369
68 Followers