Sequel to Husband Encourages Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Story about a wife becoming a big black cock slut Part 2.
1.1k words
4.2
31.8k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwayne369
dwayne369
68 Followers

Mrs. Fitz started getting frustrated that she was not able to get to Russell's pungent asshole to show her appreciation for what he had done and to prove to him that she had submitted to his dominance of being her black cock master. Russell laughed and chided Mrs. Fitz that she would get to taste his ass and begin to show her full submission to him and his big black cock. Laura shivered at the proclamation wondering what exactly it meant but she was eager to find out if it meant getting her white married pussy stuffed by Russell's big black cock again.

Russell moved to the couch where he had first sampled Mrs. Fitz's MILF pussy. He raised his thick tree trunk legs exposing his pungent black asshole to Mrs. Fitz. Telling her SLUT what are you waiting for, Laura practically dove her tongue first into the dark hole. Russell let out a boisterous laugh knowing that he had broken another white married MILF. He was going to enjoy breaking her even further than Laura could imagine.

After enthusiastically tonguing Russell's black asshole for several minutes Russell lowered his legs leaving Laura trying to keep her tongue in his asshole like a dog trying to get to an elusive bone. Russell grabbed Laura's hair pulling her up telling her, "Slut get back to sucking my nut sack and cock!"

Laura cradled Russell's heavy balls in her right hand as she stroked his big black cock with her left while licking up and down the huge black shaft. She started loving the feel of the heavily sperm-laden black cock nut sack in her hand. She remembered what Russell had whispered to her when he last fucked her about filling her pussy with his potent black baby-making batter. The thought made her whole-body shiver with anticipation. The guttural moans escaping from her black lover awakened Laura from her reverie.

Laura couldn't resist asking Russell if she was doing a good job. Russell acknowledged by placing his hand on her head thrusting more of his big black cock into her mouth forcing the big black cock head down her throat. Laura's pussy started tingling as it got wetter in anticipation of getting fucked by this monstrous black cock.

Russell pulled Laura's mouth off his black cock, looking her in the eyes and asking if she was ready for his nut. Laura couldn't help but smile as she lay on her back spreading her legs to welcome her black cock master. Looking up she sees Russell's big smile almost laughing. Russell says, "Mrs. Fitz my new black cock slut milf get back up and continue sucking my cock. I meant are you ready to swallow my black nut." Laura looked at him confused but scrambled to her knees to continue sucking Russell's monster black cock. Russell grabbed a handful of her hair, snapping her head back and growling "did you forget something Mrs. Fitz?" Laura did not hesitate to say, "may I suck my master's cock?"

Russell simply nodded his head while smiling. As he caressed her head, he complimented her on her cocksucking skills, telling her she was going to be one of his best white married milf black cock sluts. Encouraged by these comments Laura doubled her efforts to get Russell's nut. Russell taunted her by reminding her how much she loved the taste of his pre-cum the first time she sucked his black cock before he fucked her in front of her husband. Russell told her, "When I nut in your mouth don't spill a drop. You better swallow it all if you want this black cock stretching your pussy again."

Laura wanted to say something but couldn't with her mouth stuffed with Russell's monstrous black cock. She was determined to satisfy her black cock master, plus she was looking forward to getting black cock fucked again. While she sucked and stroked Russell's cock with her left hand, her right hand drifted down to rub her sensitive pussy. Russell saw what she was doing and lightly slapped her head saying, "bitch who told you to play with your pussy?" Laura immediately stopped afraid of angering her black stud. Russell started growling while holding her mouth on his cock. Laura sensed he was getting ready to cum, shooting his thick black cock juice into her mouth. She felt the already large cock head seem to get larger as thick rope after thick rope of black cock cum shot out. Laura was concentrating on sucking every drop of the salty thick liquid. She started comparing Russell's cum to her husband Warren's in taste and quantity. As the thick ropes of cum started to diminish in strength Russell pulled Laura's mouth off his cock shooting a couple of shots across her face. As she looked up her face covered in his warm juice, she noticed Russell had his cell phone taking pictures. Russell simply said, "Smile Mrs. Fitz!"

Russell squeezed out the last remnants of his cum rubbing his cock head on Laura's face. Telling her to finish sucking out the last drop and lick his black cock clean. When she finished Laura started to get up saying, "I need to get a towel to clean up." Russell sternly told her, "NO! Clean it up with your fingers then lick them clean."

A shiver ran through Laura's body causing a mini orgasm. Russell's power and dominance of her was something she had never experienced with any man, and she liked it. To some extent, she was fearful but intoxicated by his manliness. She wished her husband, Warren, was more like that and wished he had a bigger cock to satisfy her like Russell did that fateful day.

After Laura cleaned the delicious thick salty cum off her face, licking her fingers clean, she awaited Russell's next command. She was hoping Russell would fuck her with that magnificent monster black cock. Instead, Russell asked her if she had any toys. Laura looked puzzled, wondering why he would be asking that. Russell growling at her said, "BITCH I asked you a question"!

Laura started shaking hoping she didn't make her black cock master mad. She sputtered out, "Ye... yessss". Russell asked. "Where"? Laura responded, "up in our bedroom". Russell told her to lead him to their bedroom upstairs. As Laura started to walk the pain in her ankle returned making her limp. Russell scooped her up in his arms, carrying her up the stairs from the basement and then up the stairs to the second-floor bedrooms. Russell asked, "Which bedroom Mrs. Fitz"? Laura leaning her head against his chest pointed to the master bedroom, sighing as her big black cock knight carried her across the master bedroom threshold.

Setting her down on her marital bed, Russell said "the bed where I am going to breed my newest white MILF slut"! Laura shook in anticipation at the sound of Russell's declaration. Russell snapped her out of her reverie by telling her to get her toys and lay naked on the bed. She opened her nightstand drawer pulling out 2 dildoes and a vibrator.

dwayne369
dwayne369
68 Followers