All Comments on 'Sequences Ch. 04'

by luvkitten

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fabian

i loved it. you should write fabians story.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
epilogue please!!!

omg, this story is wonderful!!! could you please write an epilogue or something to show how life changed when he became free and what happened between him and daniel...please, it could provide closure to know what happens....and fabian's story would be a nice sequel cause we could still hear about sequence and daniel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inconsistent, but OK

It was an okay story. The plot was a bit sketchy and the beginning wasn't explained well. More detail into how Sequence thought would make the story more believable and relatable. It wasn't made clear that Sequence was practically a masochist and if that was a result of being treated as a slave or being led to believe it was kindness. It was also unclear about how Sequence felt about it, because you made it sound as if he liked it and then hated it.

I coudn't stop reading it because I was hoping that Master/Daniel would realize that having Sequence meant more than just power. A sort of epiphany or redemtion, if you will. I was disappointed with the ending because I was expecting something else.

Overall it was good, but inconsistent.

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaabout 14 years ago
Great story

I love how you capture the ambivalence of Sequence as he starts to realise that he's a sub & a masochist. You do a great job in showing the paradoxical freedom he experiences as he accepts himself.

Great story, great characters, great sex. All in all, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great.

Great story, truely keep on writing, I love how the characters are so easily distinguishable. There personalitys are all so vivid. It took me a while to get into it because of how insane the storyline was. But overall I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please

Oh please write more! This is such a great story

NightGirl359NightGirl359almost 13 years ago
amazing

Perfect ending, but I definately vote for a folow up chapetr! Show us sequences new position in the household, and in daniels life. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

absolutely loved it, great job! same i can only give 5 stars!

madox664madox664over 11 years ago

Need better sex scenes

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
amazing

I LIKED IT please make another series

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 11 years ago
Jeez!!!

that was a blast...i gotta give it to you...you belong with the best. you certainly know what you are on about and you deliver it like the professional you are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Touching & humorous, well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous